Owning the same nail polish does not a murderer make

Owning the same nail polish does not a murderer make.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1M9N-gTPeAU
youtube.com/watch?v=kk_tg0K0WaU
board8.wikia.com/wiki/Solfadore_ranks_all_127_Ace_Attorney_Characters#13._Kristoph_Gavin
youtube.com/watch?v=uAsIJXX2MBw
mega.nz/#!IlhHWAYD!YdqTSmqiHgDI0j6YjzXGSqUYra3fc9tUaBszCPWmVwI
youtube.com/watch?v=GU5-6HWHrGU
aceattorney.sparklin.org/player.php?trial_id=65130
aceattorney.sparklin.org/player.php?trial_id=60666
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It does when there's a jury system whose entire purpose was to catch one guy

Didn't this part of the game make no sense because it literally involved presenting evidence in the past that you discovered in the future?

Man, Kristoph was something. Although I don't know if it was just him or typical Gramarye hijinks. Like you just can't touch up on that storyline without something retarded happening.

The MASON system was just a reconstruction of Phoenix's investigation the jury members could easily navigate to understand the facts about the case.

So the reason Phoenix lost his badge and Apollo Justice happened was because a client chose a different defense lawyer over him?

Because Zak is an asshole, and Kristoph sucked at poker.

Yes. Kristoph was an extremely prideful person.

But it was a poker game at some shady restaurant.

Why did Reus get to have two colours?

Zak Gramarye was the best father a daughter could ask for.

Cause he was a special snowflake.

Yes, and he got buttmad when Zak chose Phoenix over him because of friggin poker.

He was already pushing it. Why do you think he got kicked out the moment he tried adding red?

>He was getting a boner over a girl who was 16 years his minor.

Wright has Maya and the Fey clan
Apollo has Trucy and the Gramaryes

>yfw the next game will give Athena a shota assistant and focus the plot on his shitty family

youtube.com/watch?v=1M9N-gTPeAU

Oh, don't mind me, just being the chillest song in the game.

because his mom's gonna freak

it does when you time-travel it

Why is this case so underrated?

People hate it because the "time travel" simulation thing.

People hate AJ in general

That's exactly what makes it cool though.

That was just a prank though.

I honestly think people just don't fucking like dealing with the Gramarye bullshit that made up a large majority of that game. Plus the Lamirior turnabout is fucking cancer.

>Implying he didn't get a copy of the recording that guy did zooming the camera up Bonny's legs and ass.

The time travel simulation was the only good part about the case, Apollo's parts were very underwhelming, largely due to a rushed end. The only two good parts of the game are the ones where Phoenix and Kristoph are centre stage.

>Bonny runs away and knocks over the camera

My heart.

The whole thing with a case being solved over 10 years and redeeming Phoenix was a cool idea, but Kristoph was such a weak villain mostly since you learn he's evil like an hour into the game after meeting him, so there wasn't any catharsis in catching him near the end.

I'm going through AA6 right now. I don't know if I just don't get it or something, but I don't like how the prosecutor of this game is.

Yeah, he's kind of boring compared to the other prosecutors. What specifically do you not like about him?

Well we know he's evil from an early point in the story, but the motivation and reason why is honestly not that great of a pay off. I guess the point was that they were trying to say that even attorneys can be corrupt, selfish, "I want to win this case" people like the majority of the prosecutors encountered through the series. Since Kristoph pretty much did anything he could to get a not guilty, which is why he had connections with the forger before he even got hired by Zak, then fired cause he fucking sucked dick at poker.

He's just always like "heh, you're wrong, here's the evidence, this is already conclusive (even though it isn't really), let it go, you lost." And everyone flips and believes him.

I didn't really like Nayuta other than his design. He has too much focus on the Holy Mother and divine judgement in a court of law. And when he loses, he doesn't say anything.

I can't remember, what was Zak hoping to accomplish by fucking up Wright's poker game? I remember Nick was unbeatable, but why did Zak care so much?

>they were trying to say that even attorneys can be corrupt, selfish, "I want to win this case" people like the majority of the prosecutors encountered through the series

Reminds me of a certain other attorney in the first game.

I don't think there was a reason, he was just a asshole.

Or maybe he needed the prize money for something.

This as well. I know AA is fantasy as hell, but still, I can't believe that Miles actually recommends the guy. Also when he loses, I can't believe he isn't even questioning how he lost, especially with his beliefs. He just stands there like "yeah, I lost".

>tfw Winston Payne will never come back and BTFO his corrupt ass brother

Winston may be a shitter that picks on newbies, but he's clean as fuck.

Thanks doc

It's funny, because just like Dhalia, not one of Kristoph's plans went right.

His plan to become famous by defending Zak got stuffed, and his last-minute revenge plan ended up going extremely awry when Zak escaped, forcing him to keep an extremely close eye on every single person who participated in that case. On top of that, his poison trap doesn't even go off.

His long 'friendship' with Phoenix backfires, because it allows Phoenix to cotton onto his true nature and arrange things to fuck him over entirely. And then the poison stamp finally goes off, but it happens in such a way that it allows everyone to trace things all the way back to him.

>tfw barely any doujins for Ace Attorney

Maybe at C91 they'll be ones for SoJ.

I hope.

>Winston Payne
Literally who?

My man, this song should get more recognition. I think AJ had the best soundtrack of all the games.

I pity Mistree. He seemed like a cool dude who just wanted to revive his hero's legacy and play a fun little prank on Trucy. Didn't deserve to get backstabbed.

>just started playing the DLC case for SoJ
>meet new defendant
>all she does is stand there with the same expression
>did they run out of budget or something?
>Phoenix isn't sure about taking her case
>she suddenly takes 'damage' and throws a crying fit
>laughing my ass off at her animations

Well played.

if no one else will say it I will

AAI2 is over rated.

It's 'ok'

- It spoils the culprit in the intro.
- It also spoils that the defendant may die.
- Retarded time travel shenanigans.
- You don't even win the case yourself, the jury does it for you.

Maybe the reason nobody is saying it is because nobody is as stupid as you.

>"See this bottle I have with me? You have the same one."
>"Where did you get it?"
>"From seven years in the future."

>"See this picture of this kid?"
>"Where did you get it?"
>"About five months after you died, which is about to happen in an hour or so."

I don't give a rat's ass if it's just simplified version of Nick's investigation to make it easy for the jury to comprehend. Felt more like a "Ah hell we don't have time/budget/willpower to complete this game, let's just cram everything into a pile and call it computer simulation."

Final case is too long and unexciting, and second case is the same. The rest, however, is orgasmic.

>"She literally pulled herself together"

Just finished the case myself.
Everything was a bit too obvious, but it was a fun case otherwise.

>Kristoph did everything he did because he was butthurt he lost a poker game

Worst villain in the entire series. Completely ruined the first case of Apollo Justice when I found that out.

>the locket

Actually the locket had Thalassa's picture in it. But yeah, it made no fucking sense that Phoenix had it especially since Shadi was wearing it himself.

>Clubs
>Hearts
>Spades
>Diamonds
>Joker

He was just pretending. I really liked how him being a pussy-whipped producer who had Betty lead him around by the nose was just part of his well crafted manipulative scheme.

-Couldn't just present the fucking diary and it's ripped page because the prosecution said so
-Magnifi writes his memoirs, doesn't finish them before he shoots himself
-Armpit sweat
-Your final active choice in the game is literally "Do you want a good ending or bad ending?"
-Vera dies if there's a hung jury but lives if it's unanimous for whatever reason

Oh and speaking of which...

-All hail the Jury System! Jury system is love! Jury system is life! Okay Japanese court system, give us our advertising cash.

no but you have a skull vein on your hand so that makes you guilty

Yes. That's why AJ is the best game in the series.

So what happened with the Jury System? They're not using it at all some years later.

It was just to prank Kristoph, dude.

>A man owning nail polish

It may not make you a murderer, Kristoph, but it does make you a FAGGOT.

It's best not to think about Zak and anything involve him directly. You an almost salvage Kristoph as a character, and that's about as good as it gets.

no narrative reason to keep it, plus taking it away so phoenix can end the dark age of law or whatever makes the story of AJ go full circle since he started the dark age, albeit being framed.

why do you think he got kicked out.

And said client was planning to escape anyway so why the fuck hire a defense attorney.

>"You see, it will be impossible for them to declare a verdict."

I really liked the theme and design of these 2.

He was two faced, hence the half mask and two color scheme.

>having a face like that around loli trucy
>fucking ever

if this isn't a crime I dont know what is

>he started the dark age, albeit being framed.
That was just the half of it.
The other half was a prosecutor committing a crime, which was totally unheard of.

He was just looking for a way to dump Trucy somewhere.

So someone in a thread once said that if there is one guy in the games that you do not want to fuck around with it's Bansai Ichiyanagi

Why?
That's because the girls of Ace Attorney are to pure for doujins

Funny story behind this. The jury system was introduced and glorified in AJ:AA because Japan was introducing a jury system to it's courts,by 2009 and they were handing out grants to media companies that make it look good. When Shu Takumi went to Capcom to make AJ:AA, they said okay, so long as he makes the jury system look positive.

Well long story short, jury system didn't work out and Japan's pretending it never happened. That carried into the Ace Attorney games.

only problem with last case in AJ is that it was way too easy to break Kristoph and didn't feel satisfying compared to Von Karma

It's truly is terrifying over how much the Ace Attorney games reflects the legal system in Japan

My guess is he needed someone to take care of Trucy. He played one game of poker with Nick and decided "Yeah, this guy can definitely take care of Trucy. If not, then he'll at least use everything in his power to find someone who can."

Meanwhile, when he played poker with Gavin, he realized "Man, this guy would probably just leave Trucy with the cops and completely forget her existence the next day. Can't use him."

Unfortunately, Nick turned out to be a far better poker player than Zak thought he'd be, so he ended up taking a blow to his pride as well, which compelled him to come back seven years later for the purposes of ruining the guy he shoved his daughter on. Not to mention completely destroying his career with his shenanigans.

No fucking kidding.

That whole jury thing was just to get Kristoph Gavin. What kind of shit is that? I'd say it's grounds for appeal, but Gavin is already serving life for murdering Shadi Smith, so who cares if they tack on something for Drew Misham too?

>Bansai Ichiyanagi
>huh I havent played in a while who is tha-
>AAI2

FUCK YOU CAPCOM I JUST WANTED TO PLAY THIS GAME

While that did play a role it wasn't unheard of. Von Karma, and Godot both committed crimes.

Do what I do

Blame pirates

Because if they can't pin Drew's death on Kristoph, then Vera would get labeled guilty instead. Remember, this is Japanifornia's legal system we're talking about. The only way the defendant gets to walk free is if the real killer takes the fall.

Also, retroactively, they needed to resolve the issue with Nick. It wasn't touched on in AA4 because they probably hadn't thought of it yet, but Nick's disbarment was a massive blow to Japanifornia's legal system, alongside Blackquill's murder conviction. In order to bring an end to the Dark Age of Law that had resulted from those two incidents, Nick's innocence had to be proven, which means that, again, Kristoph's guilt needed to be proven as well.

Basically, taking down Kristoph for the second time was a stepping stone to ending the Dark Age of Law.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic.
The reasons for "LE DARK AGE OF LAW" were pretty stupid.

>that doujin where Dahlia tries to get the necklace back from Phoenix
>instead he gets to bone her

Too bad he couldn't fuck the evil out of her.

Yes well, he was the only one who came.

The confrontation with the mastermind is so good though, that Justine-franziska back to back sprite is amazing

Will Klavier ever be relevant again?

its not even just that though. Capcom has been shitting on my hopes and dreams for so long

>No AAI2
>No E.X Troopers
>No localization for PC Monster Hunters
>Dual Destinies is digital only

Just... fuck Capcom

Kristoph is defense Karma

hopefully not. I'd rather have pic related back in some capacity anyways, even though I'm pretty sure that'd be impossible. I wonder what his voiced lines would be like considering his objection was deeper than a fucking tuba.

Maybe if he got the surgery...

They actually still have that new jury system.

What AJ neglected to mention though is that there are two groups of this jury. the normal people jury and the judge jury. However the normal jury cannot get a verdict without at least one judge jury vote. So in effect, the normal people are irrelevant, and will most likely side with the judges. The judges will still most likely vote guilty and basically nothing has changed.

Hurrah for illusion to change.

The issue wasn't just the prosecutor committing a crime. The justice system was practically falling apart at the seams ever since AA1. First, Nick took down Redd White, which brought to light some serious issues with behind-the-scenes politics. Then he took down Manfred von Karma, who was considered the godking of prosecutors. Then he took down Damon Gant, the chief of police. All in quick succession. Suffice to say, there is no way public opinion of law enforcement was in any way positive at this point. After this, Nick would become a legend among defense attorneys, the face of criminal defense. And then that incident happened. Not only did this ruin his reputation, but it also cast a shadow on all his previous successes. As for Blackquill, he was basically the straw that broke the camel's back. Refer back to the previous incidents. Everything that transpired since Nick got his attorney's badge would weigh heavily on the law. And now, this extremely talented and up-and-coming new prosecutor fucking goes and murders someone AND gets convicted of it? So shortly after Phoenix Wright is disbarred for forgery?

That's why the Dark Age of Law happened. It was a ticking time bomb.

nigga he got the death penalty for sure. He would only be able to come back in flashbacks, and even then it seems unlikely since it would be so far back in the past at this point

Klavier was very uninteresting.

I thought the second game confirmed that he was dead.

executions are sketchy as fuck in the AA universe though. Pic related was sitting on his for almost a decade, right?

You say something about pirates, punk?

Likely due to Edgeworth pulling strings. Edgeworth believed the whole time that Blackquill was innocent. And if he died, the Dark Age of Law would be harder to bring to an end.

>Nick took down Redd White, which brought to light some serious issues with behind-the-scenes politics
I'm not entirely sure if blackmailing is the same as behind-the-scenes politics

Isn't it implied that it was just because Edgeworth found a way to delay it by having him still working as a prosecutor?

If these people were being blackmailed, then that means they had something to hide.

Yep.

>He had a perfect win record for 40 long years... But now, he is gone from this world...

Yeah but what they were hiding was never released

True, but the fact that they were actually doing his bidding for so long is probably an issue too. This guy had all these powerful people at his every beck and call.

Dracula Von Karma will return!

AJ's case 4 would have been SO much better if the Gramayre's were behind all the shit with Drew

Ah I see your point, although I wonder what kind of dirt he exactly had on people and who.

His dirt was good enough to blackmail some very powerful people but at the same time he would rather go to jail for murder (where chances are he won't be able to blackmail anyone any more) then letting the fact that he is blackmail people come out.

It did, it just wasn't very clear how he died. I doubt he would had gotten the death penalty that quickly. I'm of the belief he just lost the will to live and committed suicide in prison.

Dahlia was convicted in April 2014 and even she was executed about four or five years later.

Joe Darke was also executed, but I have no idea what the time frame was.

Everyone else seemed to be ambiguous, aside from Frank Sahwit who didn't get life in prison or the death penalty, likely due to the killing being unpremeditated.

In any case, the thing is the world of law was shit and Nick was actually starting to make it better little by little.

And then he went and got disbarred. Imagine how that would work out when the ONE GOOD DEFENSE ATTORNEY turned out to be a sham. So really, they kinda HAD to absolve him of any crimes. If they didn't, things were gonna get harder to heal.

You'd have to re-write a lot to get that to work, and to be honest AJ was already kind of a trainwreck. It's probably best to let sleeping dogs lie, and hope gramaryes never come up again.

The system had been fucked up for a while by that point, Phoenix's forgery scandal and Blackquill's conviction were the straws that broke the camel's back.

He's too foppish, too orange and too bland to be relevant.

At least he's smarter and more talented than Nahyuta and Ga'ran. If only he were more aggressive. It's too bad he's just so, you know. Reasonable.

Mind you Zak is a hella popular magician. He was probably hoping it'd catapult him into fame.

>No MiaxDahlia fapfics

Who would be the sub?

They would fight to assert dominance over each other, of course.

>magicians are now an important part of the series
>this fag has yet to reappear
Thank god.

What's wrong with him specifically?

He seems like a nice, down to earth guy

>First client gets poisoned by some bitch
>Said bitch poisons her hot Brazilian boyfriend
>Forced to defend some lovestruck faggot who dated said bitch, who you know is absolute scum but nobody else believes you
>Saddled with a fat prick who you know sold out your family and who constantly demeans you mid-trial.
>Forced to work with Hammond, the absolute scummiest lawyer in America.
>Her best friend suddenly stops talking to her after becoming Chief Prosecutor
>Murdered when she investigates solo to protect Phoenix from the same fate as Diego

Mia had a hard life.

Mia became ugly.

>Not liking Christmas Cake

>again

he never was

He was more relevant in AJ than Apollo himself.

Thanks, doc

Makes me wonder what the dynamics in the Grossberg Law Offices were

Grossberg and Hammond were so different from Mia and Diego

only tangentially because he knew one murderer and was the brother of another, he doesn't actually do shit

Will Trucy ever acknowledge Phoenix as her new dad?

What is this ebin meme? Trucy has always considered Phoenix her dad. Doing that does not mean completely forgetting about her biological one.

I'd imagine that Mia and Diego avoided them as much as possible. Diego was the best lawyer in the firm, so Grossberg may have just told him to mentor her.

>forcing herself and doing it naturally are two different things
She's obviously still stuck in the former.

Do you consider knitting a hat saying "papa" for your adoptive father forced?

Yes

Marvin Grossberg: Ace Attorney anyone?

I liked Max but holy fuck 2-3 literally made me drop JFA. That case drew on for so long and you had to ass pull so much logic.
And I swear 3/4 of the investigation were just talking to that fucking clown over and over.

Worst case in the series.

If they publish and translate even just a single doujin of Apollo giving Rayfa the third horn, I'll die a happy man.

is Godot dead?

Will Maya Fey ever get a headpat from anyone?

Not interesting enough a character to sell, or even consider in an official title.

You can try with fangames, but those have poor quality assets and try to be too fucking edgy most of the time.

Most likely.
Let it go, and move on.

Why is Nahyuta such a memer?

>try to be too fucking edgy most of the time.
Reminds me of this.

He's just trying to fit in.

>mfw they killed the judge
Garbage.

Elaborate on what makes it edgy for those of is who haven't played it

Is the qt blond Apollo's lover who turns out to be the culprit?

Yeah, it's that one.

Is true that the reason why they added that jury system was because japan was actually going ti implement it but never wnet with so they dropped it in later games?

Hey, I remember that girl on the third panel. I have the recollection of playing a fancase many years ago in which you played as Phoenix and she was your assistant and she was the culprit, which I found to be a neat, memorable twist.

Wasn't her last name "Graves"? Or are my memories mixing it with another fanase.

Reminder that AO 2.0 is already out for public beta testing. It's still not finished but you can already try it out. It has many amazing new features.

Reminder to play AO with your fellow anons, Ace Attorney Multiplayer is one of the most addicting games ever.

Phoenix wasn't in this case, he was abroad and you only play as Apollo. The girl is called Rhea Wits with the pun being "It was her" since she's the culprit.

It's the same, except you play as Apollo.
>mfw they thought of this as a fifth case for AJ
youtube.com/watch?v=kk_tg0K0WaU

Is everyone Apollo's sibling? Goddamnit

Yeah, fuck the Gramaryes!

>Everyone Apollo loves or cares about either ends up betraying him or dead.

Eerily accurate prediction of the future.

Also >tfw have ideas for post-SoJ cases but no SoJ assets and 3D modeling new characters and Insights would be a pain.

I guess there's always fanfiction.

Okay, I'll bite. I've been thinking of trying it, but what I really want to do is host a game for me and a couple real-life friends. Do I just drop by /vg/ or.

Drop by /vg/ for all download links.

And sure, you can easily host that in the server since it has several courtroom areas that are usually empty. But good luck finding 8 ~ 9 friends that can be online at the same time for at least 4 hours, you should do some cases with anons first to see how it works

Why they made him look like Manlet Downey Jr so much?

>that necklace of him didn't come into play at all

it's so fucking prominent, I'm surprised

>Bunny's Coffee

Oh.

It's really hard to see any of the details on the 3DS. Kinda wish they just put it on the WiiU already.

in the japanese text of the 2nd game, its clearly stated that he got the death penality and was executed. NoA however though that was too triggering, so they made it sound like he is gone from the law world.
Considering that AA is ALL about death, im not sure why.

>NoA
Capcom is the one localizing these games, m8

Aren't you getting a little tired of dragging this out thread after thread?

Capcom always goes where the sales are. There's no way they'll make a Wii U version, but you can expect a mobile version like Dual Destinies.

What exactly are you referring to, my dude?

board8.wikia.com/wiki/Solfadore_ranks_all_127_Ace_Attorney_Characters#13._Kristoph_Gavin

>13th
>is kept in Solitary Cell 13

wew lad

Well, Downey played plenty of jerkasses on his career. It's the best thing he can do. To be honest, his voice would fit him perfectly as well.

Why is Athena the worst girl?

But Athena, you don't have nuts.

Or do you?

It's..okay. AA1 had best music and I'm glad they used the same court begins theme for the 3 games, and the detention center theme. Could listen to those all day. Gumshoes Theme is great

So that's how she died, huh? Iris is a monster

>your client disappears
>he left his daughter behind
>you tell her to call you daddy
ADOPTION DOES NOT WORK THIS WAY

youtube.com/watch?v=uAsIJXX2MBw

I'll probably get that.

I can't see myself spending money on anything else before next year on the iTunes store (I'm sitting on about $18 of iTunes gift credit I can't seem to get rid of).

Be nice, Max is cute. Moe isn't nearly as annoying as some of your partners you get in later games who stick with you through every case, commenting on every little thing. Besides, Franziska makes the entirety of JFA bad
>beat her
>'that doesn't count!'
>beat her again
>'that doesn't count!'
>beat her again
>'that doesn't count!'
Meanwhile she whips the judge into fucking with you. It's not funny, it pisses me off

Nah dawg
Japan offically got trial by Jury in 2010
Takumi just didn't know what to do with it so he forgot about it

He also mentioned the paperwork he had to do.

>He doesn't know what to do with it.

He adapted it into DGS. Most likely Capcom told the B-Team to scrap it because it'd fuck with Ace Attorney's formula or whatever.

Whatever he's guilty of being a fag, worst final boss

More like the new team dropped it because it would've broken the proven gameplay of the games.

How is the anime?
They make Redd White look retarded like in the live action movie?

Since it's been awhile (meaning people actually beat the game by now), if you haven't seen it I scanned the artbook shortly after the game released. If you want to take a look, visit:

mega.nz/#!IlhHWAYD!YdqTSmqiHgDI0j6YjzXGSqUYra3fc9tUaBszCPWmVwI

He's more or less the same as in the games

Judge for yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=GU5-6HWHrGU

...that's not the thumbnail I expected it to have, to be honest.

He wasn't retarded, they just consolidated his character since there's no Marvin Grossberg.

I kind of liked it, actually. Giving him a tie to von Karma was a good way of portraying von Karma as an influential cheat in the courtroom.

>they aged up Maya and made her ugly
first Pearly
now mai waifu
what will they ruin next?

I wanted to see live action Redd White, not japanese ozzy osbourne. They can change the story however they want, but character designs should be outlandish. like the audience

They started somewhat on Trucy, she's looking a day or two older than she was in AJ.

Rayfa's time will come.

Well, okay. I think they were trying to make him seem shady as opposed to grandiose, as he was in the game. Being a tabloid-esque journalist was good casting call but they needed to make his look reflect that.

>they aged up Maya and made her ugly
>ugly

You just wanna cuddle her.

Edgeowrth is a her now?

How do I find more pictures of Rayfa's armpits?

I don't know what to do with myself. Fapping feels awkward but I feel pent up.

It was a fun game but the plot held up like a 12 year old fanfic.

>you will never understand why her feet are attractive

Me neither.

Sandals?

It wasn't fleshed-out well but they HAD some ideas.

I like what they were trying to do but it didn't compel as a story.

Nothing about this will ever make sense

didnt knew that, but still: why the fucking change?
Its good for the children to know that horrible deeds wont go unpunished, even though in reality that isnt always the case. Why hide it?

Maybe I should replay the original trilogy, I barely remember the major plot points anymore.
Also who the fuck was Hammon

For me when unlikely coincidences start piling up that's the mark of bad writing. In the original trilogy, Phoenix fell in love with a murderer who tried to frame him and that's it. That's the whole event that set the underlying plot of the original game in motion. No Deus ex machina bullshit.

Yet by the end of AJ Apollo is already mysteriously reunited with his mother and half sister for no reason except being in the right place at the right time.

he's obviously dead, what the hell are you on about?

>Also who the fuck was Hammon
Victim of 4th case.

...of the first game, that is.

Why did they retcon Misty Fey's face? You see her picture in 1-2 and she looks nothing like herself in 3-5

she just has different hair and is younger

It's always the 3rd and 4th cases the ones I forget about the most.

Is there any proof of this supposed change?

It's disturbing how many pedos are on this site.

>you will never play it again for the first time
>that feeling of pointing out the contradiction and getting the music to start playing

>Sparrow is the only person that ever draws AA girls
>He fell for the blacked meme

What's the deal with Kristoph's hand demon anyway.

aceattorney.sparklin.org/player.php?trial_id=65130
user, if you're still around, I just want you to know I thoroughly enjoyed the first investigation segment of your fan case and I hope you continue with the trial sections.

>aceattorney.sparklin.org/player.php?trial_id=65130
Is that the one with the Cred Forums avatar dude as the defendant and /vr/ as his brother?

>guy owning nail polish
>guy owning nail polish that just happens to be the same brand as the one in the murder
>this is somehow not related

He arranged the forged evidence and the poison too kill a father & daughter in order to tie up loose ends before the poker game.

All he really had to do post-poker was give the phony evidence to Wright and tell his brother it existed.

And of course he was going to beat Zak's head in the moment he saw him for the first time in years.
All he had to do after that was walk the fuck away (which he did).

hey, thanks for the scan

Yes, it's great for how short it is. I hope the user that created it comes back to finish it.

Haven't completed AAI2 or PoJ yet.

Should i scramble to complete AAI2 first?
How plot important is it for the long game?

It's not important at all, you can play either if you played the rest

Well, you don't see Apollo trying to sing as his real dad, do you?

AAI2 is completely unrelated to this game, but it's the best game in the series and you should leave now and finish it. The fan translation is great. Not sure what PoJ is though.

You can definitely play either first. The last case of SoJ has an optional casual reference to AAI but nothing that needs more knowledge than "its AA but you play as Edgeworth".
The DLC seems to also have a couple of casual references.

>People say Datz Are'bal is a pun

I don't get it.

That's horrible.

Thats our ball.

That hairball

That's A Rebel

Tats are baller

There is one thing i don't get about AJ.
Why did Valant not recognize Lamior?
Didn't they live together in many years? They where basically a family.

He has the same thing Inga has did you not pay attention?

It took me quite a while to warm up to the idea of playing a game that is about lawyers winning trials.

NOw, which one of those posts you reply'd to makes the most sense when thinking about his character?

>He has the same thing Inga has
Who?

user, AAI2 is worth is for the music alone. It's fucking great go play it.

Why didn't the priest just cut himself to mask the blood in the water

Penis of Justice?

Rebel. I feel so retarded not noticing that. This whole game I read it as are ball.

Are we sharing our trials? I made this bad boy, like, two years ago. Turnabout Holocaust, where you prove it never happened.

aceattorney.sparklin.org/player.php?trial_id=60666

I remember this game's word of mouth being excellent when the DS was first released, and how it was hard to find a copy. Not impossible, just harder than usual.

Objection theme rankings for SoJ :
Athena > Nahyuta > Phoenix > Apollo

Also where do Nahyuta and Garan fit into this chart?

good shit i actually recommended this to some anons in a thread a few days ago

For me it was a gift so I just hung onto it.

I had no idea how taken I'd be with it. At this point I'd definitely be considered a fanatic.

Thank you user, that means a lot.

She walks around with a mask on and speaks with a Borginian accent. He had no reason suspect she wasn't who she said she was.

How does she turn 90º the exact moment she hits Nick?

> forgetting Turnabout Goodbyes
???

rollerblades

wow user

I remember the day you made this like two years ago.

How many of us have been shitposting in these threads for years?

Has anyone tried to cosplay as Rayfa yet?

Would you not recognize a person who you have lived together with over 10 years because they spoke with a different accent?

Nahyuta's Khura'inese recitation was done by his English VA, right? How did he learn to say utter nonsense so clearly and quickly?

His Chords are not his only steely asset.

Franziska is shit, look no further than Rayfa for the tsun done right.

I think she was standing that way the entire time.

I can't see that so-called Retraux James. is it like that or has it not loaded properly for me?

Well, then she can really twist her body, can't she?

The entirety of AJ hinges on the reader being able to suspend his disbelief upon the general lack of attention to details. It's a poorly written game.

>not Robin x Scuttlebutt

It seems it doesn't load all the images at the start for some reason.

If you were localizing an Ace Attorney game would you feel obligated to include an MLP reference?

Only if it is tangentially related, or if you can make Edgeworth out to be more of a fanboy.

>2-3 literally made me drop JFA. That case drew on for so long and you had to ass pull so much logic.
Same thing. I binged trough AA1. Then when I picked up JFA, I binged... Until Big Top. Then I stopped for 4 fucking years. Only recently did I pick them up again and finish them.

Because it is ball; he's the defendant in the case where you fight over your ball.

That MLP nod in Prosecutor's Path felt so heavy-handed.

The timing was excellent but they should have been more subtle about it.

It's never being finished.

source? google gives nothing but "cartoon"

Why do you people enjoy memes?
They're not funny. They're references

just search athena and whoever that chick is forgot her name on rule 34

No, and neither should anyone else.

Robin Newman, COME ON.

Artist is Eltonel

doesn't that train of thought go the same way in the translation though? i remember those last few lines

not my fault dd is forgettable
MEANS MEANS MEANS MEANS MEANS MEANS

If I can remember shit like Lauren Paups and Lance Amano you can handle a reverse trap character.

i don't remember who either of those 2 characters are
fuck I just realized they're the dudes in case 3 of aai

Of course, but only the original series. The new one is trash

Did they really do that? I don't remember that.

Yeah, the rest of the lines after the first are more or less the same.

Don't know if they removed it in an update, but it was like that 2 years ago.

yeah, you don't remember because not very many people noticed it on their first playthrough
it's a subtle reference and the complaints about it have always been retarded
I miss comfy aai2 thread when the patch first came out

AAI2-4's translation was pretty fucking cringey with the memes.

The game was fan translated around the time the pony being referenced her was turned into an alicorn to push more toys, so I guess the ponyfags of the team used the similarity to take a jab at Hasbro or something

Practice makes perfect.

I'm sure if you were given the lines and a day or two to try reciting them you'd give a few good voice takes too.

detected the horsefucker

>le cringe

kys

Right?
>inwest clownadelphia
>my hemorrhoids are doing the harlem shake!

>still no edit where she has the orly owl face

I want to FUCK Shih-na

t. horsefucker

No, she's mine.

It stops being subtle when that shit is pushed literally everywhere.

>harlem shake
He was talking about the dance which predates the meme. T&T even came out before the meme.

SoJ did it better.

>t.
>>>/reddit/

Now newfag are you? You can't link to stuff outside this website like that.

POST EM CHARTS BOYS

Fuck off newfag

I really liked Kristoph.

I'm sad that we'll never see nor hear him mentioned ever again, though.

I wonder if he got the death penalty after being found guilty for two homicides plus an attempted murder.

AAI2 > T&T > DD > SoJ > PW:AA > PLvsAA > AAI1 > DGS > JFA > AJ

Quit posting this shit list.

>fucks up
>proves newfagginess
>lashes out at others
go take a shower, cool off, newfag

>calls out an user for posting an old meme.
>newfag
ok buddy

>A unicorn means that it must be a MLP reference

>DD>*
burn in hell

Wow fuck I didn't think anyone even remembered this.

I've occasionally gotten the urge to work on it again but the AAO editor is such ass, especially when it comes to court segments. I do have a few testimonies done and the overall plot outlines, so maybe I'll finish it some time.

A lot of the sprites are hosted on Imageshack and have long since expired. If it IS working for anyone that just means they have it cached.

I've seriously never noticed Phoenix wears a pink tie until the notes.

I always thought that making an AA version of /vr/-tan could be easily done by editing Larry.

I did totally steal his thumbs up pose.

>calls what's clearly a unicorn a "pony"
>not a mlp reference

It's time to finish it. I really like your writing style as well, it's reminiscent of the old AA games.

It's a bit dubious that he would have got convicted for the second time with such flimsy evidence.

The purpose of the trial/jury was to get Vera a not guilty, not to prove Kristoph's guilt.

That's what I tried to go for. Outside of the intro which is intentionally kind of discordant (although it seems it turns some people off, so maybe I should change it) and some of V's dialog, I try to keep things somewhat authentic. Fancases that have Phoenix swearing or breaking the 4th wall always feel off to me.

>although it seems it turns some people off, so maybe I should change it
Forget the minority, just keep doing what you've been doing for the court segments. I honestly hope you find it in you to finish this case, I really want to play it.

>Ema is very slightly antagonistic towards Phoenix in the DLC case because she likes Edgeworth more
Cute.

I'll see what I can do. I'll try to at least reupload the sprites so the demo is playable again.

Ungrateful cunt.

>Ema is genuinely disinterested in Klavier

Life is blackness.

t. Guitar playing retard

Apollo also doesn't like you.

I wanna fuck Meele.

Not to mention "sparkling in the twilight"

Made for ______?

did the DLC case freeze for anyone else? solution?

A reference you would only get if you were aware enough to know the names, the only thing giving it away being "pony".

sleeping with

literally

I'm glad SoJ did make it clear that Ema didn't like the guy.

Feel kinda bad for him though, even Apollo doesn't seem that bothered about him. I doubt Klavier has many genuine friends that aren't just interested in him because of his fame.

On the other hand she seems to have warmed up to Sad Monk, so Klavier got NTR'd by an albino pooinloo.

EmaxNahyuta OTP

Fuck that musician retard