Ok, Cred Forums, I have a hypothetical question...

Ok, Cred Forums, I have a hypothetical question. Let's say your shadow has a mind of its own but it thinks exactly like you do, so if you've ever thought about getting rid of your shadow, you can bet it's thought the same about you. Would you be scared of your own shadow knowing this?
You can't kill your shadow no matter how hard you try, but immersing yourself in complete darkness gives your shadow full access to the entirety of your body.

>Let's say your shadow has a mind of its own but it thinks exactly like you do
so it doesn't have a mind of its own

Are you pitching a game idea?

You didn't specify that it can do anything to you so why be afraid?

Also what fucking rocks are you smoking?

Naw I'd be good

There is no light in this basement to cast a shadow.

Joke is on it! I'm only thinking of getting rid of my shadow because it was already thinking of getting rid of me.

Is this nihilism? I mean you wanna kill yorself
Also where's the video game

>immersing yourself in complete darkness gives your shadow full access to your body

Shadow blowjob?

This

>Vidya
You're on the wrong board, mate

but your shadow is thinking the same

A shadow is the spot where you block the light particles from whatever lightsource you happen to be near. It's not alive you paranoid goof.

SHADOW BLOWJOB
SHADOW BLOWJOB
WOO WOO

>He doesn't bro up with his shadow and working together to reach a common goal
Look at this fucking pleb.

If the shadow has a mind of its own then it doesn't think exactly like me because it is its own entity. If you are trying to imply that the shadow has my exact train of thought this is also a problem. Because I am not a shadow I am a person. Unless it doesn't think it is a shadow. Even then if it thinks exactly like me why would i be afraid of it.

What you don't realize is that my shadow killed your shadow, and I've had my shadow tailing you for weeks now.

Shadows are bros. Idk what you're talking about

I would be scared of my shadow not posting videogames on the videogame board

What if your shadow was a spider?

We both consider sex with each other and then remember how much we hate ourselves.
We discuss the merits of suicide and probably decide to play video games.

Do spider have spider shadows?

me and my shadow would fuck and take turns of being in control

are you racist OP?

NOW NEITHER OF US WILL BE VIRGINS