FFXV Famitsu scans

New info about quests, ring magic, Punished Noctis, lore etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xB5ceAruYrI
youtu.be/WpFD6Hcx-Fc?t=31m13s
forum.finalfantasyxv.com/discussion/2720/20-page-ffxv-coverage-in-famitsu-with-lots-of-information/p6
imgur.com/a/LmFLZ
imgur.com/YLksPED
youtube.com/watch?v=giI1sYmGOBk
youtu.be/gtdggyz1Dcs
eurogamer.net/articles/final-fantasy-versus-xiii-interview
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1281014&highlight=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

About Noctis:
>It seems like he likes doing things his way, but he is actually watching and reading the world and other people more closely than anybody.
Older Noctis' profile.
>The protagonist Noctis himself, with the years weighing heavily on him. His features are severe and grim and his eyes glitter with red light. Expect him to appear in gameplay videos from now on.

About Noctis' group:
>Ignis, Prompto, and Gladiolus are Noctis' irreplaceable allies, but the journey of these four will be neither easy nor joyful. As their situation grows increasingly more grave, interpersonal conflicts become inevitable.

About guests:
>During the story, the party sometimes grows to five people. For now, we know that Cor and Luna are among the people who will lend the party a helping hand. Being a Lucian marshall, Cor's sword skills are beyond formidable. The details about Luna's participation are unknown for now, but considering her proactive personality, she can probably take care of herself.
Luna confirmed to be a guest.

Gentiana's profile:
>Luna's attendant and a woman of many mysteries. Seems to know a lot about how their world works. Recently featured in a scene where she tells young Noctis about the nature of the relationship between the King and the Oracle.

About the world:
>The conflict between the Empire of Niflheim, a great military power, and the Kingdom of Lucis, a land of magic and the keepers of the holy Crystal, has been going on for a long time. But the animosity between these two countries is hardly the only serious problem their world has. Their planet itself is wasting away, stricken by a phenomenon called "the plague". Watch very carefully how this reality will affect the journey of the main quartet.
>In the FFXV world, the nights start gradually growing longer at a certain turning point of history. Darkness is the time of exceedingly dangerous monsters called daemons. The zones where people can actually live shrink and venturing outside gets fraught with danger. Noctis and his group encounter daemons as well and they are a formidable obstacle in their journey. As the night grows longer, their journey gets ever so much harder.

Question to Tabata:
>Q: What is the plague, exactly?
>Tabata: We call it a plague, but you will see it for yourselves as you progress through the game. I don't want to spoil the details, but it is a calamity of sorts.
>Q: What is the relationship between the summons, Luna, and Noctis?
>Tabata: Astrals are divine beings in their world. Luna, being an Oracle, can converse with gods as the speaker for their planet. She can also awaken them if needed. Noctis' relationship with the summons is different; they approach him to lend him their power.

About the scene with Luna's speech:
>Noctis keeps an eye on Luna as she is making her speech. Since she can speak to gods, what is it that she wants people to hear?

Weapons and magic:

About weaponry:
>Q: What makes guns special?
>Tabata: You can attack from afar, but on the flip side you cannot use link attacks with them. They come in handy in infiltrations and such, since you can snipe enemies from a distance. Scenario-wise, they showcase the Niflheim engineering skills. Since we are talking about machinery here, they can be customized and upgraded. You can't warp with them, though.
>And what about the Phantom Swords? What happens if you use them in normal combat?
>Tabata: You gain very powerful Warping and other abilities that differ depending on the weapon. Their stats are also very high, but attacking with them eats away large chunks of your HP.

Famitsu: What does levelling up Noctis’ fishing skill get you?
Tabata: You will be able to discover new kinds of fish you couldn’t before, use more equipment etc. It gets more fun. There are quests where you can get new fishing equipment, by the way. The fish you can catch also depends on the current time of the day and weather.
Famitsu: And what about the photography?
Tabata: At the beginning, Prompto’s photo skills are just awful. His shots are out of focus, too (laugh). But it gets better as he levels up and you can pick and save the best photos during your inn stay or camping.
Famitsu: Are there any classic spells we know from the FF series?
Tabata: The magic that utilises the Lucis royal family ring is different from the common elemental spells. To be more precise, it features such spells as Death. There is also magic intrinsically tied to the story of the game.

About Shiva:
>Tabata: Among the summons, she is particularly willful. She helps you when she thinks you need it, so yes, she is a difficult one (laugh). You can't call her at will, but her Diamond Dust attack is really powerful.

>Famitsu: Why did you decide to show aged Noctis and his group right at the beginning of the game?
>Tabata: I was involved in the production of Crisis Core – FFVII – and the game was structured in the way that you already knew the general outcome when you started playing. There are storytelling schemes and devices that you can use only with this kind of setup. I liked it and the feedback we got was great as well. In FFXV we give people a glimpse at the passage of time in the story and then let them watch how the party got there and how they grew during their journey.
>Famitsu: Judging from Brotherhood, Gentiana doesn’t age?
>Tabata: She is a mysterious one, isn’t she. You will understand why during the game. She is one of the unique beings as well.

Thanks for translation mate. Luna in the main party as guest? OK Square, im sold.

Luna and Cor both join the party at some times, now I hope Aranea and Gentiana will too.

The Famitsu says so at least.

why is noctis old?

how can you guys obsess over a story that hasn't even be released?

why is this game so autistic?

ff15 did the last guardian better than the last guardian

I'm starting to feel like they're releasing too much information.

Pretty much everything we've seen is something you find out in the first 3 chapters.

>You can't call her at will, but her Diamond Dust attack is really powerful.
WHY!?!?!?

HAVE FUCKING ODIN OR THAT SHITTY THUNDER SUMMON BE RND

BUT NOT FUCKING SHIVA WHOM YOU COULD SUMMON IN EVERY OTHER FF GAME WHEN YOU WANTED TO

FFS

youtu.be/xB5ceAruYrI

ONLY 60 MORE FUCKING DAYS

THE HYPE IS REAL

NO WAY THIS'LL DISAPPOINT

THANKS FOR KILLING GRAVITY RUSH AND TLG SE

JUST FUCK SONY OVER

GOD I HATE FINAL FANTASY

kek

>The magic that utilises the Lucis royal family ring is different from the common elemental spells. To be more precise, it features such spells as Death. There is also magic intrinsically tied to the story of the game.
All I needed to hear about ring magic. Curious how it's implemented though, doesn't it take up a weapon slot?

>Older Noctis' profile.
>The protagonist Noctis himself, with the years weighing heavily on him. His features are severe and grim and his eyes glitter with red light. Expect him to appear in gameplay videos from now on

Huh? They gonna show gameplay with older Noct?

It's a separate "weapon" category in the menu, so yeah, probably.

>Tfw just realized had it not been delayed today would be the last day we'd have to wait.
It hurts

Do you really expect weebs to have standards for writing? That bitch is just insane.

This shit better not end up like Star Ocean where pretty much every info they release was the entire game.

I wonder if she's assblasted about Luna being confirmed as guest party member

Can be translated as "appears in the following gameplay", which probably means Chapter 0.

Probably not. The recent Star Ocean title is a pretty low-budget title in comparison as well.

Do we actually have to play this game, If they are spoiling everything before its Release date?

I wonder what Luna uses to fight. Probably some 'Holy' magic.

>During the story, the party sometimes grows to five people. For now, we know that Cor and Luna are among the people who will lend the party a helping hand. Being a Lucian marshall, Cor's sword skills are beyond formidable. The details about Luna's participation are unknown for now, but considering her proactive personality, she can probably take care of herself.

HEALSLUT

Older Noctis would have been a nice surprise, given that he now looks more like his father and less than a pansy boyband member. Shame that they have to release this info

What exactly they spoiled? Just simple things about characters. Like Luna will be a guest member, i think it was obvious from start, but now just confirmed.

So, does any of this information contrast anything in that leak?

Sucking four dicks at once isn't "Holy"

I don't get it. Are these guys yankees or just weird chic japanese homos?

Japanese Yankee's

HOW DO YOU MAKE HAIR LOOK WORSE WITH BETTER HARDWARE

It makes sense considering . We know he has crystal cancer and his bloodline has short lives, so getting through the game knowing what it does to him kind of puts some things (like Prompto's eagerness to retake the country) in a different light. He pays for every fight and Ignis and Gladio at least know it. He can also see the future to a certain extent, so he knows exactly what his struggle means too.

The dyke is not wrong.

Everybody can be a healslut in XV, so that wouldn't be very useful.

Forgot this part:
>The FFXV world is really large, so getting from one place to another takes time. But no worries - once you have visited a parking spot or a town once, you can use instant travel and warp there in a flash. You can also travel from the areas in the second half of the game to the to the earlier ones and continue exploring.

*to the earlier ones

MMO addict babbling. Just look at her, she is clearly mentally sick.

>nothing changes when you go back
calling it now

ah nice to hear about instant travel, i do plan on exploring a lot because i just love that about games like W3 and such.

sounds like the shit about immortal was true

Well, finally, we know whether Luna joins the party. Man, they really should've revealed that earlier, if they were going to do it before release. Would have settled a bunch of shitposts over the years.

After their 25 hour playthough, Famitsu said that the world is actually very dynamic. If you progress the story a bit and then go back, party members propose different things, new quests pop up, new foods become available, you hear new convos and so on.

>Well, finally, we know whether Luna joins the party.
Tabata confirmed it long time ago.

This is a personal taste thing, but I don't really like this type of in media res, where its a very short scene, just a glimpse.

In media res is a tried and true part of storytelling, but when its so miniscule, it feels meh. When the old epics did it, they did it by starting with an entire segment of the narrative, and then going back, or even not bothering to ever flashback.

Basically, for a weeb example, its Berserk versus fucking Boruto.

To be fair, the whole "she is not a regular guest" thing seems to have confused people. Tabata wanted to emphasize that she doesn't really join you exactly the same way Cor does, but still.

Really? I vaguely recall some dodged questions about it, and maybe some vague hints, but not an outright confirmation like here/

Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of media res when used like this either.

He said something like "She doesn't join your party, you join hers"

I think it matches his seer ability. For now at least, he sees the future in flashes, which are brief and uncertain, not that different from dreams.

>Expect him to appear in gameplay videos from now on.
FUCK YES

>Luna confirmed to be a guest.
Sweet

>Tabata: The magic that utilises the Lucis royal family ring is different from the common elemental spells. To be more precise, it features such spells as Death. There is also magic intrinsically tied to the story of the game.
Oh so Ring magic is classic FF spells like that, neat.

W-which one is it then?

I wouldn't mind if he's featured in some gameplay videos, although I guess those might be kinda spoilery to many people.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Regis's last words to Noctis before he leaves Insomnia are better written than anything I've heard from FF14 shit.

Wonder what she did to piss him off so much. Ardyn isn't the irritable type.

Ignis is your healslut, Luna fights with one of the phantom weapons which seems to be the Trident weapon designated to the oracles of Tenebrae.

I think they mean Chapter 0. Sorry for the confusion.

>post yfw Luna joins your party
as a summon

Luna joins your party as goddess of Eos

The scans also say that Libertus will NOT be in the game like how Nyx will be, implying Nyx is in the game in some form.

Is there any open world game where things do change over time?

It's going to be a World of Ruin type deal, calling it now. Something like pre-plague and post-plague.

>calling it now
Thanks Sherlock. I think it was obvious.

I hope he's a summon.

Some of the comments people at TGS left about the characters in the survey.

Older Noctis
>His appearance made him appear that was prepared for his resolve and was really cool!
>At first I thought that maybe this was a younger Regis.
>I was surprised that he was so cool and handsome! I might like him better than when he was younger!
>WTF HAPPENED!?
>I am looking forward to seeing what else changed other than his appearance.

Noctis
>I want him to become a splendid character worthy of King.
>His unbalanced diet screams 'Prince'.
>He is a weak and feeble character, but I am looking forward to how he grows.
>I am interested in what will become of the relationship between Noct and Luna.
>He is somewhat a incompetent Prince, but his action scenes are the best!

Luna
>There are hardly any scenes where Luna is smiling, so at the end I want to see Luna smiling happily. *gulp*wipessweat*
>I want to see her in battle!
>She appears to be a very stiff, so I want to see her in a more relaxed scene.
>The way she is not always a damsel in distress is amazing!
>CUTE! ANGEL!

that bitch looks like a 14yo twink

That's my guess as well. The optional backtracking is probably going to be some sort of Noctis' astral projection or something.

Nah

>I was surprised that he was so cool and handsome! I might like him better than when he was younger!
I'm surprised that this was said.

Well, Noctis gets his daggers.

>CUTE! ANGEL!
Japs get it

Japs are crazy about their teenage protags. Old Noctis is literally the oldest FF protag in history and one of the oldest looking in JRPGs period.

Yeah, that's why I was surprised. But it seems to me that there's an overall shift going on. Just like how the Christmas Cake thing isn't as true anymore. Probably because of those sliding birth rates and the fact that the nation is quickly becoming one that is full of NEETs.

I'm not.

She's their favorite XV girl.

I-Is that a Black man?

Oh, well. Thanks!

I'm guessing they're keeping him under wraps until the game is out, barring Chapter 0.

Its Kanye West cheering gor Luna.

>>Ignis, Prompto, and Gladiolus are Noctis' irreplaceable allies, but the journey of these four will be neither easy nor joyful. As their situation grows increasingly more grave, interpersonal conflicts become inevitable.

Yes this is awesome! I thought going open world would transform FF story focus in a oblivion/skyrim kinda shit mainquest but this along with the plague of stars sounds freaking awesome.

someone said this was from kingsglaive pre-production but Ravus's model makes me think it's for the actual game.

That and maybe Luna with her hair down could still be in the game somehow? then again in the slap scene her hair does get undone so that might be it

Luna cute!

I'm very glad Japs seem to like Old Noctis and are interested in his growth.

Don't get me wrong, I totally understand people liking young Noctis, and I've had time to actually like him as a design. But for me, the difference between both designs is night and day, one is a great, great design, the other is kinda weird, outdated and way too anime-ish for a game that looks like this.

Anyways, Noctis, as a character, is shaping up very nicely. Really liking his interactions.

Yes. And there's Donald Trump, all the way on the right. Because, you know, where else?

According to Nozue that specific image is the game CGI models lined up with the preproduction version of Nyx's CGI model, they did that at first when trying to decide on the visual style of the film. Nyx was originally going to use the game CGI style like this.

Trump would love modern Lucis.

Ah shame then, but yeah looking forward to his cameo then in the game

And he's supporting Luna who is supporting a man who built a wall.

There is also Mads Mikkelsen aka Hannibal cheering for Luna too. Everyone loves her.

Every time.

>Their stats are also very high, but attacking with them eats away large chunks of your HP.

It seems like they only used MP in Gamescom build.

youtu.be/WpFD6Hcx-Fc?t=31m13s

Can you share the comments about the other characters featured too, just curious? Thank you!

>iris one of the least popular
What the fuck happened Japan

>post yfw you play as Luna instead of Noctis during the Leviathan fight.

That is the only thing they got right.

Can't compete with all that ara ara in the game.

She was only revealed a few months ago, compared to all the other characters who were revealed ages ago.

>The magic that utilises the Lucis royal family ring is different from the common elemental spells. To be more precise, it features such spells as Death.
Thid doesn't sound like magic that would make the combat system more complex. Way to go

Sorry for the silly question, I haven't really followed the game since 2014 or so for different reasons.

Is Old Noctis a character we can use for a long time? I assume it's only at the end or so? It'd be a shame, it's a very good design.

I didn't translate it, just found that on the FF forums forum.finalfantasyxv.com/discussion/2720/20-page-ffxv-coverage-in-famitsu-with-lots-of-information/p6

I have not seen anything to do with this game at all.
Literally closed webpages because they had pictures of this.

But goddamn that's a prime waifu.

not gonna happen.
Square is too incompetent to make more than 1 playable character.

We don't know yet, you get control of him for a few minutes in the media res intro, then you play as normal Noctis up until the aging up happens, which could be midway, 3/4 in, I doubt it's only at the very end.

THANK YOU BASED TABATA

Np, thanks for the link

Thanks user. Yeah, just saw the chapter 0 thing, I'm catching up.

He has the same body than young Noctis, it seems? The least they could do is letting us use his older design as an alternative skin, I guess.

>Carbuncle will appear as a summon who will come to aid Noctis when he is a pinch. If you play the Platinum Demo (giving Carby a name), the name will carry over to the full game.
>Carbuncle will also appear even if you didn't play Platinum demo, but that means you won't be able to see a special reunion scene with Carbuncle and Noctis.
I named carby after my dog who passed away. Glad I played the demo.

Noctis is a young adult when the game begins, so yeah, the body model seems to be roughly the same. He's partially crippled in Ch0, so who knows how that affects things.

Final Fantasy should start making "pure" fantasy setting games again, this sci-fi Nomura loves so much is pure CANCER

>FF
>pure fantasy
Ayyy

>I never actually played any FF games the post

Best news.

that's why I wrote "pure".

this

So we can use hammers, swords, spears, daggers, guns, magic, summons and a car.
Just saying the ones I know.

So is there a reason to use daggers?

it would be nice to have something like FF6 or FF9 where technology was mostly still in development and not every character was dressed in suits, zips and belts.

Daggers special ability is dodge without consuming mana.
Its my favorite weapon, gonna use it anyway.

That's now reserved for Dragon Quest.

Sound much more useful that it seems.
Dodge with no mana cost makes it easier to zip around the battlefield.

Are these all of the scans? I thought there were gonna be some more?

Yeah FF1, FF4, FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8 next had mechs and scifi stuff in it.... oh wait

I thought that, but he's not actually crippled.

If you look closely, he only has the weird knee protection (shoulderpad too) that Regis has (but on the other side), but he doesn't have leg braces like Regis, only the knee thing.

He walks fucked up because he had been damaged by Ifrit beforehand and during the video: you can see Ignis giving him a potion, so I'm guessing you can fight just fine.

The entire point of XVs setting is that it's a clash between that classic FF style world mixed with modern urban fantasy. So you have a fantasy kingdom using and developing technology but dressed in fantasy armor and robes, then you have the people from the modern city in modern clothes but using fantasy weapons and magic.

most of the pics were just old stuff, only some of the text stuff was new info
imgur.com/a/LmFLZ

So: imgur.com/YLksPED

It's the fight against Ifrit, with actual health/magic bars and such. Wonder if it's the one in Chapter 0 (and thus there's more to do there) or, most likely, the actual fight when you get there.

Also, Noctis here has his old Versus suit, much like he does in the old Noctis render. I guess we can choose clothes even in such a moment?

oh shit what weapon is Ifrit wielding?

Yeah, the older Noctis in chapter 0 is wearing his cloak over the suit, so you can probably take it off like how you take off jackets.

He has a sword, you can see he has it by him here and he picks it up and holds it upward in the air when he does the fire blast attack.

Why is this Ifrit looks so different to ch0 one?

Or it could be one of those "change your fate" things. At the beginning Noctis sees his future as that of a typical Lucis king, his strength fading. In the actual game he might reach Ifrit in a better state, as the inhuman True King shown in OP.

Might this be a representation of Ifrit?

Actually, clarify me on something: Nomura said, long ago, that each nation was represented by a Summon, no? Or is that one of those things that was misinterpreted/assumed (because of some symbols people had in their clothes)?

If so, migth the Summon more closely related to Lucis be Ifrit? I always thought it would have been, had that been true, Diablos, Doomtrain or, especially, Odin.

oh boy more forest and desert

what a sexy design.

Most likely a different phase of the same battle. He seems to be a pretty strong and important boss (despite not being the final one, although I'd bet this is the very final streecht of the game).

So different phases can be assumed in a battle as such.

She's not wrong, but only because XV's writing seems atrocious so far.

The scans say Chocobo's can also equip sub weapons.

i thought maybe that was one of the statue designs? i'm not sure though but yeah i thought each kingdom had a specific summon

People just assumed that, it wasn't ever stated.

Tabata was asked that and he said instead of them being guardians of individual nations the summons are guardians of the world itself.

Although that doesn't rule out that different nations took different summons that they herald to use as their nations heraldry.

Also judging by that I think it's either Diablos or one of the KOTR.

She is wrong, a single exchange between Noctis and Regis during the intro of the game is better written than the entirity of XIVs clusterfuck.

Yeah, I know about Tabata.

Was just wondering about Nomura, it's been too fucking long and way too many interviews were Japanese-based. Remember that shit with Prompto being a fugitive? That lasted fucking years, man.

I'd be really happy if Diablo appeared. One of my favourite Summons ever. Can't believe how underutilized he is (love Atomos too though). And we actually have gravity based attacks in the game already, so he could have been implemented.

Doesn't look like that, though.

The Cosmogony legend seems to associate the King of Light (Lucis) with Bahamut, or at least he's the one he makes a deal with.

in FF4, 5, 6 and 7 we just had a mostly evil empire with strong technology where the rest of the world was still mostly in development, there was a good balance of both.

Since Nomura took over it has been mostly full sci-fi and crappy character design like in FFXIII

2 months to go and im already dead inside, goddess Luna bless me to make it to November 29.

Now you guys like it.

Either you people are tsunderes or just really love to shit on anything and then eat it up later on.

Don't pretend ff9 didn't involve aliens and genetic engineering.

Nomura doesn't run FF. Not writing, nor directing. And as for XIII, most of the characters were designed by other people.

it looks like the game has had slight improvements in quality. its something to look forward to. who knows it could still suck.

And XVs world structure is just like FF4, 5, 6 and 7 mixed into one world.

>Nomura took over
>gets kicked off his dream project

Isn't that the whole reason why they delayed the game or something? Because they know that even if the day 1 patch fixes stuff, the initial impression will still cling to people?

I've always liked it though.

Why do you think its Bahamut? Its could be Diablos too.

People who played the first chapter said that there was a part where they read Cosmogony passage and it mentions Bahamut, Shiva, Ramuh, Titan, Leviathan and Ifrit. I'm pretty sure there is more summons like Odin/Raiden which is on the XV amano artwork, and Diablos is probably in, and Cosmogony didn't mention Carbuncle even though that's a summon too.

FF9 also had a city with engineers and giant mechanism
the point is that it was a good combination of both elements that made Final Fantasy absolutely unique and beautiful. You had the airship, you had the chocobo forest, you had the research facility, you had the lifa tree.
Now you have highways, cars, motorbikes, suits and... swords? How is that enough for the fantasy element?

Now that's a joke.

>Nomura took over
Nomura is a pinch hitter who Square depends on since Wada and Toriyama were psychotic fucking waifufags

other guy here, but it could be the same reason why you think it's Diablos.
Since Bahamut is such a series mainstay (a powerful one to boot) he has of yet to make an appearance in the trailers.

Personally I feel the Luci is already associated with the Kingdom Lucis as the Knights of the Round in everything except name.

Most of the people defensive mechanism is start to shitting on the game if they seen something bad with it, like bugs\glitches.

I'm pretty sure the demons, gods, giant monsters, magical creatures and just magic in general are a big part of the fantasy element.

is there a patch coming out? I haven't been following the game that closely. it seems like they are trying their best to make improvements with what little time they have though. must be stressful.

Carbuncle is just optional summon for people who beat Platinum Demo.

Isn't Toriyama married? The way he talks about Lightning sometimes, it's borderline cheating.

>gets a small stage, a neon sign, and some flowers for his event
>Tabata gets Sakaguchi, full orchestra, Florence + The Machine, and Sean motherfuckin' Bean
it's a miracle Toriyama hadn't killed himself after that

There's always a token black man

fantasy shouldnt be restricted to just medieval settings
it gets stale very quick

I like Bahamut, but i think Diablos will fit this game more with all these Satanic vibes of chapter 0.

No. They already had the master version ready for production. They were going to patch in the problems in a day 1 patch. Then Tabata just suddenly said, "no, let's not do that" and instead delayed the game to November to fix everything.

Not really: according to Famitsu and Tabata (this very issue, actually), if you played the demo you'll get to name him/her and have a little reunion scene.

But the summon itself is still avaible for everyone, the demo isn't needed.

they delayed the game to include the patch's fixes in the final release

the new translations coming in say you can still have carby join you in the game evenif you didn't complete Platinum demo, you just will miss out on a special reunion scene between noctis and carby

Hopefully this kicks off a trend of older, more seasoned protags. Everyone loved Cid from FFVII, and I remember Cred Forums liked the idea of a older/seasoned/bitter Link in a Zelda game.

Honestly, I'd hate to see what Toriyama would come up with if had had the money Tabata did. All I'm certain of is that a Lightning Real Doll would be on the bill.

His dream girl is Lightning. What did you expect.

Ok thanks.

i imagine he bugs his wife to cosplay her during sex.

enjoy that mental image

>in FF4, 5, 6 and 7 we just had a mostly evil empire with strong technology where the rest of the world was still mostly in development

That's pretty much the case in XV too though. Niflheim has all the technological advancements and has conquered all the less developed nations like Tenebrae, Solheim, Accordo and most of Lucis, all which are less advanced than Niflheim, and with Insomnia being on the opposite spectrum where they isolated themselves from everyone else and advanced only inside the city.

Lucis for example is made up of Insomnia, Leide, Duscae and Cleigne. Insomnia is in a current modern state and isolated from the rest of the world using a magic wall to shield them and using magic in their military offence, while all the rest of Lucis is in a 50s/60s level of "modernism" with deserts, canyons and forests, gas stations, run down cuban style town.

Then you have Tenebrae which is medieval fantasy kingdom with floating castles. We don't know what Solheim looks like yet. And Accordo is Venice inspired renaissance like kingdom. Then Niflheim which is an industrial war nation who use mechs, airships and magitek in their military offense, but their society still has them wearing chainmail armor, robes and fantasy armor.

Too true, I'm already cringing over seeing that twig model actual clothing from Fashion houses.

I just don't get her appeal at all and was really put off by Toriyama's creepy waifu pushing.

He said everyone loved Lightning that's why she got 3 games.

>Toriyama's creepy waifu pushing
Which cracks me up about this is that everyone saw right through it.

that fucking event is what pushed it over the edge for me it felt like a god damn Tim and Eric parody with how it was shot and set up

youtube.com/watch?v=giI1sYmGOBk

Current OST of the thread.

Japan knows

I'm just thankful for a simultaneous release, I don't want to go through what we did with P5.

That said, i'm probably going to avoid going on Cred Forums the day the game is out.

The name of the song from the E3 2013 trailer is Nox Aeterna which means Eternal Night, so the whole plague of the stars making nights longer thing was a thing ever since then too. And that actually makes sense given how Ravus is talking about the world ending like it's a foregone conclusion.

youtu.be/gtdggyz1Dcs

>day
user, you'll need atleast 3-6 months

I know, but I just plan to avoid spoilers in the first day, I know eventually I'll get something spoiled since I like grinding in rpgs and won't progress as quick as others, but yeah just don't want the first day ruined for me at the very least.

Anyone know what the other boys profiles say? Anything new/different?

I'm actually glad they released this info as I'm not really interested in it anymore because of it.

Dat hi-res Aranea render.

Nah, their profiles are pretty much the same as on the official site.

kek, what's being said about Plumpto?

Gotcha.

>he stopped eating like shit
>he stopped building e3 forts
>he stopped playing wow

What did they mean by this?

is pochanpto his JP nickname for plumpto?

i want to see a version of current Prompto still fat

Plumpto a cute.

I just think it's interesting that Noctis made an errant comment about him being heavy and that changed his whole life.

In all liklihood it's just a blurb about the Brotherhood anime and other facets of the FFXV universe: Kingsglaive, Platinum Demo and that mobile game.

I like Iggy with his hair down slightly better.

him fatshaming plumpto is nagl, 2bh

That's the power of status to you. You make an innocuous comment and it's suddenly means the world.

Dat sexy belly

*it

Its more about perspective as Noctis' comment wasnt intended to be about Prompto being fat, just that it was hard for Noctis to pick him up.
Naturally Prompto saw it as a comment of him being fat in general since he's self conscious about it.

Sometimes that's all it takes

I'm curious as to why they would spoil Older Noctis.

same. I'm not sure im going to play p5 now that someone spoiled me on the final boss.

>mfw p5 was spoiled for me on Cred Forums

i hear the game itself is pretty fun and a total improvement from 3 and 4, but god damn, the story stuff hurt me.

its okay user we still have the story in xv to look forward to.

Right. Prompto has low self-esteem, so no wonder. In Duscae, after he causes them to run into a Catoblepas, he's all apologetic and freaking out about how he "put you through all that trouble" even though Noctis blatantly doesn't care.
>Noctis: Nothing? This story's worth more than a few fungi.

Their banter there is great. Noct's practical and unflappable attitude is amazing.
>Prompto:...Aaand I think it just got worse. All our mushrooms are at the bottom of the lake!
>Noctis: Well, better them than you. No point crying over spilt mushrooms. Ignis will understand.
>Prompto: But I put you through all that trouble for nothing...
>Noctis: Nothing? This story is worth more than a few fungi.

I know, right?

I'm pretty sure that's a typo, meant to be MP.
I imagine that the optimal way to play will be to rotate between MP-consuming weapons and MP-gaining weapons; the latter are slow but with the right switching you can cancel their recovery animations.

You get Old Noctis for the last two chapters, which are both linear.

I do like their banter. But the errday line is gonna make me wince when it comes up in the game

Anyone know what time the ATR will air tonight?

What is supposed to be shown tonight? I hope it isn't shilling of the merchandise like the last one.

Source?

You guys misunderstand that. They talk about phantom swords not royal arms. Phantom swords is probably armiger and that type of stuff.So i guess its fine if Armiger drains life.

Source: his ass.

Not sure, it'll probably be the reveal of Noctis in Dissidia I think, since they said a special guest will be joining them.

Also it's all in Japanese and apparently only translated ATRs will feature new major stuff.

But you wrote "again".

The Dissidia devs said he'll be added after the game's release, though.

>phantom swords not royal arms
Those are the same thing.

Not him, but could they announce him at least?

Considering that the game was to be launched tomorrow, they could have made him already a playable character in Dissidia. Maybe they're showing him off and making him avaible around the game's new release date.

I'm interested in his alternative skins there. I'm guessing adult Noctis is a given?

It'd make sense if Armiger was draining life. In Brotherhood even short usage exhausts Regis a lot and even Noctis sways slightly after his all out assault against Marilith.

>Adult Noctis in Dissidia
muh dick

Hey Cred Forums, how long you been waiting on this game?

I doubt we will see him that soon, but who knows
He'll probably be in the console version though.
I wonder what he will look like though since pretty much all the characters have the typical KT face.

It's nice seeing all the old characters though, makes me hope for a FF8 or 6 remake but they're not nearly as popular as 7 so it will probably never happen

Since it became XV?
Technically i've been following it since late 2008, but you're not really allowed to meniton V13 in these threads unless you want to shit on it even though "it never existed"

Its what im talking about. I don't think all these royal arm weapons will drain hp while using separated, but if you use all them as armiger they will drain your life. Its makes sense.

Hey Cred Forums, how often you go fishin'?

I've seen the first trailer and was pumped up, but after years of no information a lost interest a little bit. Get back on the hype train at E3 2013 and re-reveal trailer.

So what do you think that big expansion DLC is going to be? It looks like it has some online component (it said something about requiring PS+, I think).

The Ignis, Gladio and Prompto chapters... I guess they could be set before the game's events (really doubtful), after the game ends or, my bet, during the timeskip. Maybe Noctis is trapped in the crystal sleeping and the rest desire to make themselves stronger, and so they go on whatever journey to do so.

I mean, poor Ignis has to learn how to fight blind.

Awesome. I'm getting a nice Final Fantasy mood in the morning. I really can't wait for this game.

Tomorrow there's an ATR (don't know the time).

Don't expect much, though, as it's not a translated one and the moonrunes-only ones are not really meaty in terms of content, iirc.

The last time we saw Noct in the crystal he wasn't exactly sleeping; he was being tortured. Maybe they try to rescue him somehow.

Maybe, yeah.

I was just thinking that, considering Ardyn wants to kill Noctis as something beyond a mere mortal, he might trap him there for a long time for whatever reason. Cue the 10 years timeskip and such.

I know. I saw the last one. I was pretty disappointed but I can't expect them to show everything I want to see every time.

Just saw Chapter 0 footage again and I didn't realize that Old Noctis has a scar in his left cheek, crossing his beard.

I wonder how it was caused. Also, it seems like Prompto is the only one without scars or damage.

I've liked the general idea since I saw the first trailer in 2006, but the lack of info and the way Nomura's other project (KH) evolved into a clusterfuck made me indifferent about the game until 2014. Got super hype about it after Duscae and onward.

Gonna guess it takes place while Noctis is captured here Would be great if the DLC allowed us to switch characters in the main game too.

Tabata mentioned the character specific DLC will have the gameplay adapted to each characters core strengths.

So...
Prompto - either FPS or over the shoulder shooter
Gladiolus - hack & slash gameplay
Ignis - old school turn based gameplay or an expanded version of the games Wait Mode

ERRYDAY
R
R
Y
D
A
Y

>it seems like Prompto is the only one without scars or damage.
Honestly I get the feeling we know fuck all about Prompto's role in the story. There's even footage of Noctis, Gladio and Ignis getting chased in the Ragalia, then walking around a city at night and Prompto isn't with them.

I'd post the Webm's but I don't have them.

should've left the blitzball alone prompto

I'm not going to defend anyone but XIV has some pretty solid speeches and arguments here and there. I will enjoy FFXV as much

IIRC his VA mentioned that his story is about personal growth and gaining confidence, which suggests he might get away with less damage that the others (Noctis' story for example is about personal humanity and gradual loss of great many things).

>yfw Prompto gets temporarily dumped because he's useless
It's not like the other three respect him much.

I'll switch Prompto with Cor anytime ^)

Maybe it's after the group splinters off and despite him trying, the gang just couldn't stand to stay with one another.

So maybe he tries to do things on his own? And slowly, the rest of the boys get their acts together to try and rejoin him?

Or are the rumors that Prompto gets kidnapped or taken prisoner true?

But you pic is worse since it's just a polygon chunk, not individual strands.

XIV is a joke.

CUTE! ANGEL!

Those rumors only started after the E3 2016 trailer where he isn't in the car with the rest of the gang in Niflheim/ can't see him with the gang in that same location in the uncovered trailer either.

Kagari the Stellacuck is assblasted as always I see

I wonder how she's feeling that the Japanese actually like Luna.

It seems like they don't have the attachment to Stella like the West does. I dunno.

ehh she isnt bad looking

I fucking hate how it's a super punchable she. Get the fuck out and go play Cooking Mama.

>Their stats are also very high, but attacking with them eats away large chunks of your HP.
I like this, it mixes the story element into a gameplay mechanic that prevents people from abusing phantom weapons, because they'd die.

what happened to XV-kun?
Did he finally give up?

Don't summon him ma boi, we've had two good threads since yesteraday.

She's right though. I don't care how much of a cunt she is or isn't, XV's writing is ass.

He probably got banned or something. He'll be back soon enough.

Truly the best girl

Yeah sure if you say so.

I could see him leaving on his own even if they did stay together. Whenever something happens, it seems that the other three close the ranks and leave him out of the loop. Noctis never tells him anything too personal, Ignis doesn't really care what he does as long as it doesn't concern Noctis, and Gladio likes to tease him, but again, doesn't get too personal. Plus, his profiles have mentioned that deep down he feels like an unworthy outsider in their tightly knit clique.

Pity-votes don't count.

>Luna/Nyx fags beg for validation
>get BTFO
Top kek.

If you atleast seen the opening CGI of the game, you wouldn't say such dumb things.
Its very well written, and also even more good if you seen Kingsglaive before this cutscene.

Honestly what the fuck do people see in this game.

I've seen NOTHING appealing about it. One thing that nearly got my interesting was the flying car, but then you see how small and empty the world is, and the fact they said the second half of the game is linear. It's like they only added that feature because people kept demanding it.

That was the point of Versus setting, XV's setting is a clusterfuck thanks to Tabata.

He is started this thread lmao. Since all shitposters at school, there is noone to reply.

based

(You)

>Luna, Gentiana, Cid and Regis all got huge boosts
You're probably trying to say something here, but I'll be dammed if I know what.

>now you guys like it

You wish. The story looks even more fanfic-tier than ever now that they've detailed the big evil star plague. So fucking dumb.

>even more fanfic-tier than ever
>hur dur its "fanfic" now because reasons
Do you look at what you type? How can you be this fucking bland and retarded.

>now that they've detailed the big evil star plague
>now
They first talked about it like 2 years ago.

I was going to buy this game if it had come out today. It's the 30th where I am. The delay to what is basically December made me change my mind. Gonna keep the money and import Yakuza 6. I like how they had to design a Venom Noctis because people kept saying he looked too gay.

So much this. They tried to get people interested by showing shallow stuff, but now that they are detailing the meat of the game, it's showing itself to be trash. Saves me some money.

False advertising should be illegal.

ok

Stopped following her work after she did IR scene

It's because XV's writers are hacks.

I feel the exact same way. I'm not even joking when I say the more they show, the more I lose interest.

>False advertising should be illegal.
It is.

2006. It all went downhill slowly after 2013 though and I won't be buying this game.

I honestly don't get it myself. The combat looks shallow as fuck, and the world looks extremely bland, and the characters holy fucking hell the characters..

GTA games for one.

I'm here and I was in yesterdays chill thread too. Havn't been on here for a few days before that.

No, you want ass then that is XIV.

By that logic everyone got pity votes.

Keep telling yourself that Lunashitter. She only won the poll because of pity-votes and Tabata is still asked about Stella in interviews from Japan. He even bitches about Versus fans mad that he changed stuff.

I was mildly interested in 2008, and very interested in 2011. It peaked in 2013 with the big reveal, but it's been downhill ever since. Had a slight bit of hype during Uncovered, but the delay was the final straw for me.

No that is the point of XVs setting.

KG is trash, the anime is trash too. Only you deluded XV fags think any of it is well-written.

Instant travel is the gayest mechanic in rpgs. Theres a reason why you have vehicles

What's surprising? Cool adults have always been popular too. Char, Boss, etc.

To be terrible?

We've known about it for over a year and it was a thing since 2013 XV too, and even in Versus, Nomura said that most of Versus would take place at night time which we now know why, because of the plague.

Luna had the most obvious and hugest boost in votes, but okay keep pretending you don't see what's right in front of your face Lunafag. Tabata even made a big show about how she got the most votes at the end. He's Toriyama-tier now.

Ok, whatever makes you sleep better.

I don't think the world in this game can match The Witcher 3's. As a matter of fact I know it.

>pity-votes
Oh man this delusion.

He also talked about the dying world like in 2009, but it was never elaborated on.

Then why does Tabata still have a job?

That doesn't even make any sense, but I see you just want those (You)s

>XIV
>ass story

This is why people hate XV-fags.

>keep shoving that fucking car in our face for damn near a decade
>chocobos
>boats
>trains
>car fucking flies

>include instant travel

He's too busy replyin to shit on twitter and lurking neogaf all day to complain about usernames later on here

Since 2008. Was pretty hyped in 2011, but since 2013 I've just been cautiously optimistic at most.

You're replying to people who think typing coherently and acting retarded go hand-in-hand.

>made a big show about how she got the most votes at the end
>when she's clearly 4th or 5th
Go to bed, child.

She got a boost in votes because... more people showed up at TGS and voted for her?

And then Luna's VA visited the SE offices just like Noctis's VA did, and he took a photo of her where she only came in 4th. Not sure why you are so triggered.

Yeah don't even bother to reply to this.

It was never a thing in 2013. and the reason the world was dying in Versus was because the outside world's crystals had been taken. No fanfic-tier star plague trash. and he never said most of it would take place at night. He said Insomnia was mostly shown at night in the trailers because of the mood he was trying to present.

Final Fantasy XV will be as terrible as it's threads.

Is that you Inuhanyou? Whiteknighting Kagari again?

Nah the votes a rigged. Not hard to rig highschool-tier votes that are completely meaningless.

That's why he posted a picture of him pointing to her picture with the most votes for girls you dumbshit. He's fucking Toriyama levels now.

Why wouldn't he?

Okay Toriyama I believe you.

because he's a hack.

I'm looking for somebody who wants to suck my dick while I play this game when it releases. Any takers?

Sooooo you're not waiting for the game, you're just shit posting?

Ask Versus-fags on Neogaf. There is hot chick with nickname "Kagari", she would gladly...

>It was never a thing in 2013

>Song in E3 2013 trailer is called Nox Aeterna aka Eternal Night, aka the very thing the plague of the stars is causing.
>Ravus in the 2013 trailer is talking about the world ending, something he'd know about because is the brother to Luna, the one who is tasked with preventing the plague of the stars

Yes it was.

>and the reason the world was dying in Versus was because the outside world's crystals had been taken.
The crystal's of Tenebrae, Solheim and Accordo were still lost in war, that is the backstory, that is why Lucis has the last crystal. Are you lost little boy? Do you know where you are?

>No fanfic-tier star plague trash.
So FF1 is now fanfic because it has a plague that is threatening the world?

> and he never said most of it would take place at night.
Yes he did.

>Optimistically, we begin there, chirruping: "In what ways is this game going to be darker than the other games in the series?"

>"Well it's mostly set at night," he replies and Eurogamer winces.
eurogamer.net/articles/final-fantasy-versus-xiii-interview

Buy the game and XV-kun will suck your dick regardless if you ask him or not.

xv-fags are the worst
And no i'm not talking about xv fans or people that look forward to the game. I mean the people that defend litearlly everything and act like every game before and after XV is total garbage and XV is the most perfect thing ever and you're not allowed to like more than one thing

>t-they were rigged

So they rigged it so that she'd come in 4th place?

haha usernames

You guys noticed my pink shaft. I was waving it in your faces the whole time. You sure you want them to take your place?

That's just XV-kun.

It's not shitposting to point out how trash a game is.

>That's why he posted a picture of him pointing to her picture with the most votes for girls you dumbshit.

No he posted a picture of him with Luna's VA when she came to visit the SE office, and he was pointing to Luna because he was standing next to Luna's VA, who was holding up 4 fingers because she came in 4th place.

>Getting this triggered that people voted for Luna

they wanted it to seem sublte

but it totally isn't because Luna has no likeable qualities whatsoever

Seems like Nomura-kun found the thread so thread over, he's just going to cocksuck Nomura, Versus, Stella and lie about Tabata and XV now. Oh and he'll be sure to spout more "le hack XD" and "le pity vote XD" meme posts.

She's really gonna die, right ?

Any undesirable posts are shitposts. If you want to point out how a game looks bad, you type coherently and other users would gladly accept your opinion. Don't act like a child.

Okay
You're not any better by baiting this shit even harder
And don't start with your self pity

No, she will end having a son from Noctis, which is gonna 115 King of Lucis. Noct and co. all dead of course.

Whiny-kun at it again.

Go away XV-kun. and nice out of context quote. He says directly after that, that he was speaking thematically you fucking retard.

Well it's mostly set at night," he replies and Eurogamer winces.

"Thematically speaking..."

A smile, then: "What I want to do is to examine the humanity of the characters in this game. This is not going to be a fantasy world in the traditional Final Fantasy sense. Rather it's based in the world today with all of this world's ugly issues. There's this mainstream tradition of Final Fantasy games and, in Versus I'm trying to propose new vision of how a Final Fantasy game can be. The game's going to be more human than the science-fiction caricature we so often see. It will focus around current world events - in that sense it's darker."

What's funnier, is that you post these interviews with cherrypicked quotes to try and back your delusions up but if anyone actually bothers to read these interviews, it's obvious that Versus he was describing is nothing like Tabata's XV.

Fanfic-tier star plague and big bad ancient science-fiction evils are exactly what he was trying to go against and XV is doing just that.

>I don't like her so no one does

I bet you and all the 5 other people on Neocuck that eat the shit you spew so they don't get banned think Stella is likeable though huh?

Because i dislike bad threads? Oh i'm so sorry
Got any more personas for these threads xv-kun? Maybe some insults? Maybe some more usernames? Maybe some more walls of greentext by replying to every shitpost and pasta?

Fuck off. You can see what is happening and you act like it's not a problem. You just want to wallow in shit don't you?

That's like every XV fan though. When they're not theorizing about the story and characters being deeper than they actually are, they're trashing on Versus or Nomura or XIV or DQ or just anything that's not XV.

>xv-kun and other autists going at it again
It was a nice thread guys, see you later

>inb4 i will be insulted or called dumb names because i just ignore them and not reply to every single one

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1281014&highlight=

Best thread on Neocuck, clearly shows how mentally sick is Stella fanboys.

She came in first for girls and Tabata made a big show out of it, but keep grasping at straws Toriyama.

Tell me what makes Luna good, and not a generic damsel in distress who spews awful dialogue.

The 3rd worlders are just getting out of there American-equivalent burger jobs.

They always come straight home and get right to shitposting. It's their day job. I'm about to bail as well, I got tons of shit to organize and clean.

All i see is the same autist replying to the same other autist and then acting like the whole thread should give a shit about it
>usenames
>[insert]-kun
>links to neogaf

You can tell right away when the same 2-3 retards enter the thread and one of them acts lke he's actually doing good by replying to all of them

Guys, don't bother to reply, you're not gonna die i swear.

False.

>He says directly after that, that he was speaking thematically you fucking retard.

Yeah, thematically, as in the game takes place mostly at night time.

> it's obvious that Versus he was describing is nothing like Tabata's XV.
But everything he just said there is exactly what XV currently is. Are you still lost? You know Magitek, Crystals, Magic, Gods, these are all things that have been in the game since Versus right?

>Fanfic-tier star plague and big bad ancient science-fiction evils are exactly what he was trying to go against and XV is doing just that.
You seem confused, he right there says it mostly takes place at night time, which goes in line with the plague causing that thematic element to occur in the game. The E3 2013 trailer song is called Nox Aeterna which means Eternal Night and Ravus is literally talking about the world ending, referencing the plague too.

>triggered over Luna

You wish.

You're the ones who bring up Kagari or Stella when no one else even mentions them. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

>n-no stop trying to call out dissenters the shitposters are supposed to ruin the threads without anyone challenging them!?

If you are still this butthurt about people calling out people here as being from other sites then you should fuck off yourself, it's clear as fucking day various people from neocuck, gamefags, mognet and FFXV forums post here too.

If you guys think that XV is not Versus anymore, how will you explain that all the lyrics from Omnis Lacrima and Simnus is still in the game? Huh?

Most of the posts in these threads are shitposts by that logic. Yet you only call out the ones speaking badly about the game because you're a hypocritical fanboy.

What big show?

Luna's VA visited the SE offices to check on stuff just like Noctis's VA does constantly, and they took a photo next to that chart in which she came in 4th place.

How fucking triggered can you get?

Tell me what makes her bad and somehow a generic damsel in distress that spews awful dialogue.

Better yet try and explain how Stella is better, in all her 5 minutes and 20 seconds of footage exists and ever will exist.

>they both have a kingdom so it's exactly the same even though it's completely different

There, I summed up all your posts for the rest of this thread XV-kun. Saved you some trouble, you can go back to jerking it to Luna's tranny fish face now.

But it's obvious you are triggered over Luna and have bias against her because you shill Stella and/or are one of the few Kagari rugmunchers.

>get btfo and banned from those places
>act like they all followed you here
No, Cred Forums just hates you too.

This, even Shimomura literally said in an interview yesterday that the direction she had for the music and theme of the game hasn't changed since the beginning. And she's still using all the pieces she composed since Versus.

and that's means exactly what? because you're literally trying to imply that the game is exactly the fucking same when he know for a fact it's not. When Tabata himself has said it's a different game, but for some stupid reason you losers choose to believe XV-kun's cherrypicked quotes from year or so ago rather than new info.

You people are just as bad as him, because you know he's a fucking autist, yet you latch onto his bullshit because you think it benefits your pro-XV agenda when all it does is make you look just as autistic as he is. You are trash fanbase for a trash game and it shows every fucking post.

>even though it's completely different

What's completely different?

Niflheim has no crystal and so they waged war on Lucis for the last crystal, Lucis has the last crystal because the other kingdoms who had crystals lost theirs in war. Insomnia isolated themselves from the rest of the world and advanced to an accelerated modern state, while the rest of the world didn't, how Insomnia and Leide looks in the game right now is the same way it did back in the 2008 Versus trailer too.

The Cosmogony passage even states "STONES divine" as plural, referring to multiple crystals.

The only thing that did change was they removed the FNC shit and replaced it with better lore, and that is why they changed Stella into the superior Luna.

>Too stupid to even fucking read
>In desperate damage control to pretend that people from other sites don't come here, even when people on those sites have already admitted to coming here.

>When they're not theorizing about the story and characters being deeper than they actually are

subtle rekt

>because you're literally trying to imply that the game is exactly the fucking same when he know for a fact it's not.

No, I didn't say that, I said that the direction and theme of the games music is the same since the beginning because that is what Shimomura said Yesterday.

> When Tabata himself has said it's a different game,
In name only.

>rather than new info.
You mean the new info from YESTERDAY where Shimomura says that the direction for the music and theme is the same since the beginning?

Holy fucking shit Nomura-kun you are soo ass blasted it's hilarious.

>in name-only

I sincerely hope you are the only one who actually believes this XV-kun. but I've seen from the links you post for other gamesites that most XV-fans are deluded enough to think it's the same game or they spend all their time shitting on Versus because their trash XV has nothing to stand on it's own.

XV fans really are pathetic.

So close to having 2 good threads in a row

But I don't shit on Versus, I don't even shit on Nomura, I shit on YOU, I shit on YOUR BULLSHIT, YOUR HEADCANON, your lies about how Nomura did this or that and how he had nothing to do with how XV currently is.

You make up all these fucking lies about how there is nothing in common with Versus and XV even though we already know for a fact that they are sticking as close as possible to Versus's story with the only actual change to the story being FNC shit replaced with better lore, being why they changed Stella to Luna which also was a result of them putting all of the story in one single game instead of spread out between sequels.

>age progression

Doesn't she hate XV only because Stella was removed?

>fanfic-tier story
>anime cliche characters
>unoriginal themes
>trash forced relationships
>shitty pacing
>shitty dialogue
>mediocre at best gameplay, cool ideas, shit execution
>graphics are passable
>world looks like a hideous clusterfuck
>no clear artstyle in terms of world design, character design etc.
>shilling everyone in-game

Downgraded blunder.

That and she's a Nomuracuck.

She literally said she's perfectly fine with Nomura changing and cutting shit from the 7 Remake, yet she gets triggered to fuck when things from concept Versus trailers get changed in XV.

Threads always been good, there is just probably two retards that really desperate to shitpost in all XV threads.
One of them always got triggered by any post that praise Luna, and always reply like "Lunashitter"

Are you talking about Versus or XV?

I asked you to tell me what makes her good, and you can't even answer me. I don't know why the fuck you're even bringing up that nothing character Stella.

And I asked you "I bet you and all the 5 other people on Neocuck that eat the shit you spew so they don't get banned think Stella is likeable though huh?" first, and you couldn't even answer that, so you deflected to shitposting on Luna because you are the only one here that doesn't like her.

Your boogeyman aren't real.

I know that's what you believe XV-kun but that's not the case. You've deluded yourself into thinking XV is the same as Versus and anyone who threatens that belief triggers your autism and you go into tirades about how Versus was shit and XV is just so much better calling anything that proves it's different "headcanon" when you know that's not true.

Like I said, anyone who actually bothers to read any interview knows it's different even without Tabata himself stating that it is and detailing how he changed the story and characters. Which you refuse to acknowledge and try to twist in your favor.

Like I said, XV fans in general are really pathetic because they seem to have taken a page from your book of autism and spout similiar bullshit every other gaming site as well.

>FFXIV writting
>good
Jesus Christ, the 3.4 update was fucking stupid with story. All that build up of the Warriors of Darkness only to just have them turn out to be your typical "misunderstood badguys who were actually trying to do good" and then everyone lives happily ever after.

Japs have been more into boyband looking guys in their vidya for a long time, one of the reason mgs2 had Raiden.

>don't shit on Nomura
Dem lies

XV obviously. Versus actually looked good.

No, it'd one mindless fanboy (you, xv-kun) and one mindless hater/baiter.

I never said anything about Stella you dumb fuck. Tell me what makes Luna good or get fucked you triggered fanboy.

OK, not him, and your not gonna take my opinion anyway, since you're biased. Im attached to Luna because i can empathize with her since she was captured for 12 years and her childhood was rough, and yet still unlike her brother Ravus she didn't betray her ideals and childhood friends, this is shows how really strong her will.
She probably knew her role and her duty because Gentiana and her mother always been around her, so she know something bigger than player actually know, thats why she so obsessed with her duty and destiny.
Also i like how she looks, i find her beautiful. Imo.

>fanfic-tier story
So a prince going on a roadtrip with his bros after his kingdom was invaded is fanfic?
>anime cliche characters
So bros who have been friends for years with varied interests is cliche?
>unoriginal themes
So fantasy based on reality is unoriginal?
>trash forced relationships
So bros who have been friends for years with varied interests is cliche?
>shitty pacing
So going on a roadtrip around the world is shitty pacing?
>shitty dialogue
So bros talking about stuff while on their roadtrip is shitty dialogue?
>mediocre at best gameplay, cool ideas, shit execution
So action based RPG combat with various weapons and skills is now shit?
>graphics are passable
So some of the highest graphics that an open world has been able to do on consoles is passable?
>world looks like a hideous clusterfuck
So a mix of modern fantasy, medieval fantasy and magitek mechs is hideous clusterfuck?
>no clear artstyle in terms of world design, character design etc.
So a mix of modern fantasy, medieval fantasy and magitek mechs with people from different kingdoms and cultures reflected in how they dress is "no clear artstyle"?
>shilling everyone in-game
So praising characters in the game is now shilling?

I mean to say shilling everything in game, as in the American Express thing and everything else, but yea nothing in your post disproves my points so nice useless post. It's like you think if you just respond to posts and put up a wall of text that somehow makes you right.

There's always /ffg/, discussion is pretty tame and relegated to only a few games and a mobage at a time, and xv-kun never stays there for long on the rare occasion he enters.

Not of that makes her interesting at all. In fact her being so flawlessly loyal and dedicated to muh duty makes her being held against her will all the more pointless if it didn't instill some kind of flaw in her or change her even in the slightest. Ravis is more interesting a character at this point.

Yeah. I remember he trying to hound the FFXV official twitter with questions like "Why remove a strong woman like Stella" or something like that.

What exactly bad about Coleman or American Express its actually change game somehow?

She's not wrong. But that doesn't mean XIV's writing is any good either.

>Edgy Sasuke/Noctis killing everyone because he is 2DARK is not anime

>Which you refuse to acknowledge and try to twist in your favor.

What's sad is that you yourself aren't even reading what he said when on BOTH times when he said XV isn't Versus he in the SAME SENTENCE said that XV is sticking as close as possible to Versus and that they are keeping as much as possible from Versus in XV, while adding in new things, expanding it into a bigger game than Versus was.

He has literally already stated that the only changes to the story have been Stella to Luna and the intro modified being a result of them making XV a single massive game instead of multiple sequels, and replacing the FNC shit with better lore.

The overall story is the same, the character arcs are the same (except for Stella to Luna which is the only character change), the music is the same, the thematic elements is the same, the world is the same, the locations are the same, the bonds, brotherhood, father and son element is the same, the monster and summon designs are the same, the enemies are the same, the darker tone is still there etc.

You seem to be the one triggered whenever people say that XV is still following what Versus was doing, the only reason Tabata says it's not Versus is because IT'S NOT CALLED VERSUS XIII ANYMORE, IT'S FINAL FANTASY XV NOW. They are pushing forward with it as a mainline FF, not as a spinoff, which is all he means when he says it's not Versus, because in both times he's said it's not Versus again he's said they are keeping as much as possible from Versus in XV and that the things important to Versus are still in XV. Even Nojima the writer of Versus has said he was fine with changes done to his script because XV still follows the things he wanted to tell. Even Shimomura who has been on the game since 2006 has stated JUST YESTERDAY that the direction for the music and themes has been the same since the beginning.

What the fuck do you know? Seriously? FF7 changed more from concept to final game than Versus to XV did.

>trying to hound

Kinda like how XV-fags hounded Yang Bing when people dared to say his game looked better? Stop acting like you bitches are innocent victims. The fact that you're so triggered over some bitch who doesn't like your favorite character shows how autistic you really are.

You people are the definition of rabid fans.

I shit on Nomura-kun, not Nomura.

Is that why literally everything you just said applies to Versus?

You replied to my post where I explicitly asked you about Stella and then you deflected to trying to shit on Luna instead, you couldn't even answer my question.

Jesus. I just answered the question and you are piss-mad.

It's coming to PC.

There, pretty sure you're not mad anymore.

Calm down boya.

>as in the American Express thing and everything else
The fuck does this have to do with shilling? How is putting Roen in the game not shilling any more than that? Nomura literally said he only put Roen in the game because it would make it feel more real, so how is putting American Express or Coleman in the game not EXACTLY that?

>but yea nothing in your post disproves my points so nice useless post.
Literally everything I just said applies to both Versus and XV.

Yea, that's why you go in every other FF thread to shill Tabata and shit on everything else.

>durr CC Tabata Cloud is the best
>type-0 was so good
>Tabata is the gem of SE believe mee

and you get shit on in those threads too because you're pathetic and no one agrees with you. The only reason you don't get called out hard in these threads is because XV fans are just as pathetic as you are.

The fuck. Are you actually serious right now? Like what the actual fuck? How did you even come to that conclusion from what you just read? How is her being held against her will while still being dedicated to her duty "pointless"? So having perseverance in the face of adversity is now a pointless thing?

She is wrong on every level.

>You know Magitek, Crystals, Magic, Gods, these are all things that have been in the game since Versus right?

These have been theme in Final Fantasy games since the first fucking one. How autistic are you?

Yea I'm so mad and you are just the coolest person ever. Keep working that victim angle XV fag.

and I don't care if it comes to PC as it looks like a turd not even a pc version could enhance. A polished turd is still a turd.

Perseverance of what though? Muh duty? How would she have "betrayed" Regis or Noctis anyway?

>Kinda like how XV-fags hounded Yang Bing when people dared to say his game looked better?

But Yang Bing was the one who said his game doesn't look better than XV and that he only made his game because he was a fan of XV and that he doesn't like it when people bad mouth XV.

Are you fucking new? People who don't like XV were shitting on XV by trying to use his game against XV, he didn't like that and told people to shut the fuck up with that shit because he likes XV and XV was the inspiration for his game in the first place.

Holy fuck make all you do is spin, spin, spin. Are you some kinda DJ?

I wanna fuck Ardyn

It's ok PCfag. It's not going to be behind Denuvo so you can pirate it. Just be happy mate.

But I don't, I shit on Nomura-kun aka you because you are a legitimate retard who deserves to get your skull caved in.

>durr CC Tabata Cloud is the best
Out of any of hte FF7 compilation shit, this is true though. AC Cloud is shit, DC Cloud is shit, CC Cloud is the closest to original FF7 Cloud therefor it's the best representation of Cloud in the compilation shit.

>type-0 was so good
When did I ever say this?

>>Tabata is the gem of SE believe mee
Where did I ever say this? Meanwhile you go cocksucking Nomura every change you get, acting like he's "the only good person left at SE" acting like everything he does is gold and anything else is shit, acting like him not being on XV anymore somehow means XV is worse now, and you get shit on more in those threads and these threads because no one has ever agreed with you. I have no clue why you even need to lie so pathologically like this.

>all you do is spin

No, that's you XV-kun.

Yang Bing said he was a fan since Versus days and when XV-fans started shitting on him and his game because people were unsurprisingly comparing it to XV since he said he was inspired since Versus he had to damage-control.

There was no secret hater agenda that was created by "XV haters". He was inspire since Versus so ofcourse people were going to compare and I'm sorry to burst your bubble plenty of people don't like XV and genuinely thought his game looked better.

It's seriously fucking pathetic that you try and pretend he didn't get fucking hounded by you losers. Atleast own up to that shit.

If the games not out, its shitposting

What the fuck does that have to do with anything I just said? In fact that only backs up my point further because Versus was still closely tied to those fantasy aspects just as XV still currently is, also the only single player FF with Magitek was FF6 before XV.

Did you even fucking read what that faggot said? He's trying to act like Versus had none of that and was super realistic just because Nomura said the story would have less fantasy and more realism in it, which doesn't fucking contradict anything about what XV currently is anyway.

I was the one who claimed the poll was rigged. I never once mentioned Stella you neogaf/gamefaqs circlejerking retard.

So she was held against her will to do what exactly?

Perseverance of being fucking a prisoner of Niflheim against her will for 12 years you autist. Or did you just fucking miss that she's been abused since she was a young girl? She has for those 12 years been against everything Niflheim did or stood for.

>people agree with mee everywhere!!

Sure XV-kun. It's funny when you just stop posting in those threads and leave because no one agrees with your bullshit. XV-threads are the only place you're allowed to roam free unchecked, no wonder you come here everyday. No one else wants you, and XV fans are just as delusional as you are, so you fit right in.

And how did that affect her?

>Yang Bing said he was a fan since Versus days

Except he said that the 2014 FFXV trailer was what inspired him to make his game, which was a Tabata trailer. He never said it was Versus that did, stop fucking lying you fucking faggot.

>and when XV-fans started shitting on him
Never happened. People who were already shitting on XV were using his game to shit on XV even more, which he didn't like which is why he told people to stop saying shit against XV because XV was his inspiration to make the game.

People who were hyped for XV are hyped for his game too because it is inspired by XV, holy fuck all you are doing is damage control and making shit up right now. XV fans were not shitting on him you fucking shit, the fuck? No one was even shitting on him, people were shitting on the people who were shitting on XV by using his game to shit on XV, not shitting on him. Get your head out of your fucking ass you dense fucking faggot.

That's damn shame. You can clearly see where the tone of the post changes when XV-kun comes in.

Why would I care if you did, I accused you of being a Stelladrone because you evidently are one, seeing as how triggered you are.

So the abuse and whatever soap opera melodramatic thing the writers come up with is pointless because it doesn't change her anyway? She's literally the same as before with her "muh destiny" shit.

Ravus is a more interesting character just based on the fact that he atleast appears to be working with Niflheim.

Luna's just predictable Mary Sue and nothing can break her "muh destiny" bullshit because she's just soo perfect and strong ever since she was literally 12 apparently.

She's not realistic and she's not interesting.

It's funny because I never mentioned Stella once, and you still haven't told me why you think Luna is a good character.

Who's really triggered here?

To live a free life you fucking retard, are you dense or is the concept of her kingdom being occupied and she living under the rule of another kingdom against her free will a foreign concept to you?

I feel they added in the abuse for sympathy. I don't think it means anything else. Like what was it supposed to accomplish? Why would it make her hate Regis and Noctis all of a sudden? She knew since she was a kid that it wasn't Regis' fault, unlike Ravis who despised him from that moment.

It's all so pointless. The writing is terrible.

>It's funny when you just stop posting in those threads and leave because no one agrees with your bullshit.

You know it's funny because I always see people do agree, and then people stop responding against me once they realize they were BTFO, as you get on a daily basis. I'm in XV threads, KH threads, FF threads, SE threads, and in all those threads it's always the same thing with you getting BTFO, people pointing and laughing at you and your ilk too.

No but why do you make it sound like it matters? It didn't even affect her at all. Again she had no reason to hate Regis or Noctis as she knew from the start it wasn't their fault her mom died. She willingly got captured from what we saw in Kingsglaive. If anything she stayed back for her brother. So how does being abused make her a "strong" character?

>How did being a prisoner of war after her kingdom was occupied right after her mother was killed affect her.

Oh gee wizz faggot

I bet Getiana will be like some Astral being. Probably like pic related

Exactly. Stuff like that is pointless melodrama that does nothing but try and make you sympathize with the characters without adding any sort of development or characterization for said character.

I've been seeing this a lot in XV and it's one of the reasons I don't think the story will be any good.

Did they accidentally release the whole script of the game or something? I see some people already criticizing the story and how things are happening without the game released yet.

I seem to have missed it. Link?

Answer the question. How did it?

She has literally zero change in personality. Or is she really that dull a character?

>they only stop responding because they are BTFO!

lol

It's a really piss poor attempt at making her look "strong". When she really had no reason to hate Lucis. She obviously got willingly captured to be with Ravus. Obviously she was too useless to even change his views.

I feel they added plague of stars to make her seem useful in some capacity.

oh and her bullshit ability to communicate with the summons

she's literally a yuna clone, except yuna had a purpose besides being a doorknob

>whatever soap opera melodramatic

So being abused as a child is soap opera now?

>because it doesn't change her anyway?
So threatening her fortitude against Niflheim through adversity is somehow pointless now?

> She's literally the same as before with her "muh destiny" shit.
I'm honestly not seeing why you are complaining that someone who's sworn duty to be an Oracle is committed to that duty of being an Oracle.

>Ravus is a more interesting character just based on the fact that he atleast appears to be working with Niflheim.

How does that somehow make Luna less interesting? Also Ravus is only using Niflheim to get into a position of power. Luna already has the political power of the Oracle and she's supposed to be under Niflheim rule, so her going against Niflheim is a bigger deal than Ravus pretending to side with them.

>Luna's just predictable Mary Sue
Not even remotely, you want a mary sue then go look at Stella, literally a nobody who for some fucking reason can summon a rapier just because. Luna and Noctis both share the same purpose

>nothing can break her "muh destiny" bullshit
Never mind that we literally see her fighting against the Gods so it's not always going to be that.

>She's not realistic and she's not interesting.
She is realistic and she is interesting.

and it LOOKS BETTER

It's funny because I asked you the question first, you deflected to Luna and you still can't answer my question. And you are still so triggered that you can't answer my question that I asked you FIRST.

>threatening her fortitude

You're just pulling this shit out of your ass now aren't you?

>Facial hair all over the place
>white hair
>face still looks like he is 17 years old

Uh

>I'm honestly not seeing why you are complaining that someone who's sworn duty to be an Oracle is committed to that duty of being an Oracle.

Because it's fucking dull? Where is there any conflict in her to make her an interesting character?

>Why would it make her hate Regis and Noctis all of a sudden?

Why would it? The fuck does Niflheim attacking her have to do with that?

>I feel they added in the abuse for sympathy.
No they added it to show that even in adversity she retains her will against Niflheim.

Nothing you said makes any sense and yet you are trying to act like the writing is bad when nothing in your logic makes any sense.

Stop replying to yourself.

>all those young dudes calling her "mother"
hnnggg

>tfw XV was supposed to come out today

>I asked you the question first

No you didn't.

My first post was then then I've yet to receive you're explanation as to what makes Luna so great. Just endless backpedaling form you.

I agree. and I think it's obvious as plague of stars and oracle role didn't seem to even be a thing in Versus and Tabata said they wanted her to have a "bigger role" so they created this shit specifically to make her seem important.

The world was decaying in Versus, but star plague wasn't the reason. Seeing as Luna's Oracle role is heavily centered around Star Plague it's not hard to put two and two together.
That and her having a chosen destiny with the MC. It's obvious she's a shoehorned character and the fact that she's so infallible with her strong muh destinee shit that is supposed to drive the story forward makes her come off as more of a plot device than an actual character.

She's a glorified plot device when it really comes down to it.

bottom two are me because I was obviously adding to my post

good job being retarded though

>She's a glorified plot device when it really comes down to it.

Agree 100%. I'm hype for this game, don't get me wrong, but she is easily the worst element of the game so far to me.

>No but why do you make it sound like it matters?
Because it does, because they've taken her freedom. Are you fucking dense? What do you think Niflheim is trying to do to Noctis?

>It didn't even affect her at all.
The entire point is that she PERSEVERED THROUGH IT you stupid fuck. Unlike Ravus who instead joined Niflheim.

>Again she had no reason to hate Regis or Noctis a
Why the fuck are you saying this as if she somehow would have one? What the fuck are you even trying to say? Your logic makes no fucking sense.

>She willingly got captured from what we saw in Kingsglaive
She willingly did that so that Regis could escape with Noctis alive, she was put through 12 years of being a prisoner under Niflheim against her will, she never wavered against her cause while Ravus joined Niflheim.

>So how does being abused make her a "strong" character?
How does being abused make her weak even though she perseveres through it all? In fact if she gave up and sided with Niflheim that would be her giving up, a sign of weakness.

Are you seriously this fucking dense?

She went though 12 years of shit and came out with her will against Niflheim still intact, the entire point is not her somehow changing in those 12 years, the point is that because she didn't waver against Niflheim is what shows that she has been against them that whole time, and that is to contrast with Ravus who did side with Niflheim.

You are just as much asking "hurr what does it matter if Noctis gets captured by Niflheim nothing bad will happen anyway durr"

I'm not pulling anything out of anywhere, that is literally what happens yet you keep ignoring it so you can shill Stella.

The fact that Ravus apparently hates them because of the attack shows that it's something the writers thought people would think about. Not everyone is as autistic and boring as you XV-kun.

>no they added it to show that even when getting abuse a 12 year old girl is able to remain so strong le strong wymin

and how is that realistic or interesting at all? It makes her more determined? but she was already detemined in the first place so nothing really changed?
Even her retarded brother has more development and personality than her and he's had minimal screentime so far.

>FF7 changed more from concept to final game than Versus to XV did.

This is what i never get.

Nomura fans shit on Tabata for supposidly making "changes" with XV despite keeping the majority of Versus intact, yet suddenly its ok when Nomura does it with the VII Remake? Even more so now with implications of complitation elements being thrown in?

>they've taken her freedom

The weird thing is it doesn't even change her as a person. I guess because even if she was free, she seems like the kinda of person who would just hang out at the castle 24/7 anyway.

>PERSEVERED THROUGH IT

Preserved what? What did she have the will of losing? Being a plot device?

.>She willingly did that so that Regis could escape with Noctis alive

That doesn't make anyway sense, from what we saw in the movie she was barely holding them back just running along. She obviously stayed with her brother.

>How does being abused make her weak even though she perseveres through it all

We've only seen her get hit once. Again preserving what? Her dull personality? What was she gonna do? Join the dark side? You make it sound like there's some sort of risk when there isn't any at all.

>Because it's fucking dull?
How is it dull? You aren't explaining anything, all you are doing is making blanket statements that mean nothing.

> Where is there any conflict in her to make her an interesting character?
How about the fact that she is actively a prisoner of Niflheim yet she is fighting against Niflheim and aiding Noctis in his fight, which puts her at odds against Niflheim and her own brother who is also sided with Niflheim, thus there is the conflict of her being the Oracle of Tenebrae under Niflheim rule, but she is fighting against Niflheim and siding with their sworn enemy from Lucis. How are you not fucking seeing this?

>90% of Square RPGs/Action RPGs have multiple playable characters

XV-kun's getting desperate. Can't even defend this terrible character.

CC Cloud was the least emo out of the crapilation ignoring Steve burton.

For some reason Nomura gets a pass.

Yes I fucking did, those first two posts you just linked to aren't even questions and the third post you linked to was in reply to my post here which was a question I asked you BEFORE you asked your question.

>with her will against Niflheim still intact

Whoa so they abused her and she hates them?

That's fucking impressive. Maybe they should've loved her instead lmao.

She has ZERO imperfections. Literally a boring as fuck mary sue who is SO STRONG WILLED LMAO LOOK AT HER GO

Boring. Give her a weakness. For example even Noctis' weakness is being arrogant/ignorant at times. Luna just comes off as ms. perfect.

Could you literally fuck off from this thread, user? Discussion was midly decent to your dumb ass came and baited XV kun's autism.

Just killed her mother. Just take her home. Just make her brother their lapdog.
JUST.
Try harder, please.

>which was a question I asked you

So basically your question is you assuming I'm part of your little faggot neogaf and gamefaqs love triangle? I'll tell you right now I'm not. I don't give a fuck about Stella, nor do I give a fuck about Luna. Now tell me why you thin she's good.

Yeah exactly, so it's not FUCKING HARD for her to hate them is it? Preserving this hated isn't a fucking milestone, dipshit.

That is wrong on every level.

Nomura said that Versus takes place mostly at night, the 2013 trailer song is called Nox Aeterna which means Eternal Night, Ravus in the 2013 trailer is talking about the world ending, those are all things that the plague of the stars causes.

>but star plague wasn't the reason.
First of all you have no way of knowing this. Second of all the 2006 trailer literally says that the struggle for the crystal is merely just a prologue for the chronicles of a new era which is exactly fitting into XV as it is still today.

Luna isn't shoehorned in the slightest, they replaced Stella with Luna because Stella made no sense as a character and the FNC shit was trash which is why they replaced it with better lore.

And you keep going on about "durr destiny" yet Noctis and Stella's meeting was supposed to be predestined destiny by the divine shit too.

One user already answered to your question. Your reply was something like "No its not", there is no point to trying to prove something to people like.

>ask why Luna is good
>get called a Stellacuck out of nowhere
>nobody can explain why she's good outside of the fact she's been captured for 12 years and hates her captors like that's some sort of achievement

>ms. perfect

Thought this about Luna, not Stella.

>Gladiolus and Cor

I was honestly expecting the two of them to have the most amounts of votes.
Do japs really like pretty boys that could pass off as women?

>the point is not her changing in those 12 years

Glad you agree.

>it's to show you strong she is

but she was unrealistically strong in the first place so it's just there to further highlight that rather than do anything for her characterization or development since she apparently has none.

It's horrible writing because it's not realistic and it doesn't add anything to her characterization that we didn't already know. The correct way to go about it would be presenting her as weak, but through adversity becoming strong. That's believable and something people can get attached to.

Instead, she's presented as always being strong because she has some "destinee" and she knows something everyone else doesn't apparently. That's not strength, that's faith and being a literal mouthpiece for the gods. She comes off as a crazy fanatic and even Nyx in the movie calls her out on this.

She's a plot device rather than a character as she has no development, her main characteristic is "muh destinee" and she's literally there mainly to drive the plot forward.

He didn't answer my question. I want to know what she could actually do if she did turn for some reason. What kind of a threat is she to Lucis?

No need to samefag so obviously.

No, that is something that Ravus is only saying on the surface to avoid suspicion from the others in Niflheim.

>and how is that realistic or interesting at all?
How the fuck isn't it realistic? In fact what you are suggesting, that Luna hate Noctis and Regis because Tenebrae was attacked while they were there is not realistic, and that isn't at all what Ravus actually feels either, he was after the ring of the Lucii which is why he joined up with Niflheim so that he could get close to the higher ranks fo Niflheim so he could even be within reach of the ring to begin with. And Ravus wanted the Lucii ring too himself because he thought himself the rightful king, way? We already know there is a legend of the King and the Oracle must stand toghether, so lets put two and two toghether. Luna is the Oracle, Ravus wanted the ring because he felt he should be king, ergo Ravus wanted to be the King that would stand by Luna.

>No need to samefag so obviously.

Are you legitimately fucking retarded? I just said I was adding to my post, I wasn't exactly hiding it you dumb fuck.

Sorry i didn't played the full game yet.

I just want this game to come out so we can get rid of XV-kun and all the other fucks from gamefaqs/neogaf. I can't believe Versusfags even still exist to be honest. What's with the fucking staggering autism surrounding this game?

Exactly, so defending her so hard with assumptions is stupid. I'm just saying she seems dull from what we know.

Maybe dull to you, but not for me. And i answered to you why i like her.

>The weird thing is it doesn't even change her as a person.
Why would it need to?

>she seems like the kinda of person who would just hang out at the castle 24/7 anyway.
Except her role as Oracle means she'd be traveling around the world to different places. Her being under Niflheim rule means there are Niflheim soldiers following her every move, she would never be free from those restraints, she only does so later on in the game when she starts fighting against Leviathan

>What did she have the will of losing
Her will power you fucking retard, do I seriously need to explain this shit to you? Her will to be the Oracle, her will to side with Noctis. She never sided with her captors because she never turned against what she believed in.

>That doesn't make anyway sense
Yes it does, Regis pulling both Luna and holding crippled Noctis was slowing him down, and he couldn't have warped either since warping doesn't work with holding other people, if Regis did try and warp there only he'd warp, he could only run and the soldiers were right on their tail. The moment of Luna doing that is what allowed Regis to make his escape.

>Again preserving what?
Persevering against her captors you fucking moron.

> You make it sound like there's some sort of risk when there isn't any at all.
If her will broke she could have willing become a Niflheim pawn, but she didn't. In fact you want a Niflheim pawn then go and look at Stella the trash character. She was at risk of losing everything she believed in which she never broke from even when being abused.

How is that conflict? because she only gives a fuck about her destinee despite all of that, so it adds ZERO conflict to her as a character.

Her brother got fucked up by the ring and she gave zero pause or concern for him and made a fucking beeline for the ring and left him to die.

Even her marriage to Noctis is not as important to her as her duty even though she's supposed to be his love interest apparently.

Her being the Oracle actually grants her and Tenebrae more freedom so what is the fucking point of them being captured besides making her looks soo important and untouchable?

It's just there to show how "perfect" she is that despite all this shit that would REALISTICALLY fuck with a person, she came through it all and is still singing her one-note song of "muh destinee". The song she's always been fucking singing. All it is, is a waste of fucking screentime that could have been used to actually develop a character not circlejerk about how "strong" she is.

>ooh look how strong she is always was and always will be
>loook guys!
>are you looking yet?
>here let me show you again!

It's unrealistic and boring as hell. Watching paint dry would be more interesting.

And finding that fishface with a wig attractive to boot.

Your taste really is trash.

Amazing counter argument.

>waah she isn't allowed to be against niflheim when they took her captive woow what a shit character waaah

I've got this persistent feeling of dread that its going to get pushed back again.

>Why would it need to?

To make her the least bit interesting.

>waah she isn't allowed to be against niflheim when they took her captive woow what a shit character waaah

I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

I blame it on the fucking PS3.

If they weren't still accommodating people playing on literal toaster consoles they could upgrade the graphics to what they were in 1.0.

>She has ZERO imperfections.
Yes she does, she'd willingly sacrifice herself at the betterment of the world. This is borderline suicidal which is a flaw, it's what makes her daring even when the odds are stacked against her, risking her life to save another. This daring attitude she has puts her in danger.

>Literally a boring as fuck mary sue who is SO STRONG WILLED LMAO LOOK AT HER GO
You seem triggered that because she actually has things she believes in and that she sticks to her convictions that she's somehow a bad character.

Wouldn't surprise me. Recent footage was still riddled with glitches and framerate issues as well as water that looks like paint.

>which is a flaw

Not really. It shows how selfless she is. Another positive trait.

Also I'm triggered because she's such a lazily written character. As someone said earlier, she's more of a plot device than a character.

>Glad you agree.

You say that as if it's somehow indicative of bad writing when it's not, because the point is to show she didn't give up her will to fight and her beliefs in all those 12 years despite her situation.

Ardyn even smugly says to Regis that Luna still holds Regis in the highest regard despite the past 12 years.

>and she knows something everyone else doesn't apparently.
What the fuck are you even talking about?

>That's not strength, that's faith and being a literal mouthpiece for the gods.
Sorry but she's actively seen going against the gods and fighting Leviathan so you are wrong. Even Noctis needs his buddies with him when he goes up against Summons who are literal fucking gods in XV, yet Luna went up against Leviathan herself and held her own.

She's an actual character who feels like a real person and she does have development.

> she's literally there mainly to drive the plot forward.
Like Ardyn? Like Noctis? Like Regis?

BEST
ASS

>sacrifice herself for the world

and this is a bad thing? Any "imperfection" she has is being presented as a good point for her. Nyx called her out on it at first, but he ended up helping her in the end and supporting her, so again, it's not presented as a bad thing in the end. Nyx was merely another plot device to show how "right" she is in those moments.

>you seem triggered

You're always triggered XV-kun.

and it is a bad character because it's neither realistic or interesting. She's had no development and she won't if things continue like this, which they probably will, as her main role is her destiny.

>What kind of a threat is she to Lucis?

If she went against Lucis and forewent her duties as Oracle then the world would be doomed. Because it would also mean that Niflheim would have the ring of Lucii which would prevent Noctis from getting the ring and its power, which would eventually have the world filled in eternal night which causes the daemons to come out and Noctis would eventually die thus ending the Caelum bloodline.

sit on my face, nyx

>hype for the game
>hope it fails just to spite XV-kun

I can't be the only one..

Stop samefagging.

Shitting on her so hard with assumptions is stupid. We're just saying she doesnt' seem dull from what we know.

>again

YOU FUCKED UP, SON.

>the world would be doomed

But it basically already is, as Niflheim basically run it.

Now the doomsday plot makes no sense.

>she doesn't seem so dull from what we know

And I've never seen any explanation for this mindset.

>as if it's somehow indicative of bad writing

Lack of development is bad writing.

The rest of the cast are boring and horribly written too, but nice attempt at a deflection. Atleast the writers tried to give the other characters personalities and flaws and development etc. Luna's just a plot device with the personality of a piece of cardboard and they don't even try to hide it. It's literally her role lol

>this thread
is it to make up for the great thread we had yesterday?

>We're

That's cute you think there are people who side with you XV-kun.

well if we're to believe this poster, someone claiming to be XV-kun said they weren't around for that one so that might be true

Best argument against XV

>its boring and bad written cause i say so, believe me!

Like you know shit about writting and character development fucking basement dweller.

Nice counter-argument shiteater.

Trying to counter your nonsensical shitposting? No thanks. You just prove your autism in every post.

>How is that conflict?
How the fuck isn't that conflict? It literally puts her in the middle of the Niflheim and Lucis war, her brother on Niflheim side and Noctis her fiancee on Lucis side. She's supposed to be following the order of Niflheim who are her captors yet she is going against them and siding with their sworn enemy the prince of Lucis, it literally puts her into the center of the conflict.

>Her brother got fucked up by the ring and she gave zero pause or concern for him
Did you even watch the movie? She literally says that Ravus changed over the 12 years because he was lusting for power, the lust for the power of the Lucii ring is what drove Ravus to that point, Luna never lusted for that power, she never turned against Lucis, she stuck to her beliefs and stayed true to herself all those years in captivity. As far as Luna is concerned Ravus was already dead to her.

>Even her marriage to Noctis is not as important to her as her duty
The marriage was literally just supposed to be a show of good will for the peace treaty between Lucis and Niflheim, which was all just a ruse anyway.

>Her being the Oracle actually grants her and Tenebrae more freedom
No that is the only thing that gives her a MODICUM of actual autonomy, if not for that she'd be a slave to Niflheim or dead just like her mom.

That already makes her a realistic character. That all that bad shit happened to her and she never gave up or stopped staying true to what she believes in, all those years she stayed true. It shows she had the strength to even be able to do that unlike Ravus who turned to lusting for power. It's not anyone else's fault you can't see how it's actually perfectly fleshed out premise of a character who we've YET to actually fucking see the full story of

You going on about hurr development this durr destiny that already goes against us seeing Luna fighting AGAINST the gods.

You are so fucking triggered that she actually acts like how a real strong person does

>hehe so excited for XV
>500 posts of circlejerk and delusional fanfic "discussion"

yea, such great threads XV has. It's all them pesky shitposters fault that the quality goes down.

She is interesting.

Making actual arguments that make sense isn't yours.

>she actually acts like how a real strong person does

Yeah it was great thread before they appear and trigger XV-kun.
But you're just probably one of them.

This.

Being selfless at the cost of ones life is a flaw in judgement, it shows that she'd rather die trying to save someone than not.

Nothing about her is lazy and you need to stop repeating your own inane bullshit because it's not even remotely true.

>She is interesting.

Elaborate.

>it shows that she'd rather die trying to save someone than not

That's not a flaw. It's called being noble.

>nothing about her is lazy

Tell me something about her that is remotely unique.