Would you play a TF2/Overwatch style game based on Small Soldiers?

Would you play a TF2/Overwatch style game based on Small Soldiers?
How do you think it would play?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QATlDp60hV4
youtu.be/P4D_oOoQMcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not me.
Probably like CoD(first person), or something similar to Alien Swarm(isometric/3rd person).

>How do you think it would play?

Like TF2/Overwatch

The characters are pretty asymmetrical though

>Probably like CoD(first person)
All of the characters on both sides seem so radically different though, seems like it would make more sense for them all to play differently

I'd play it

If they had made Dirty Bomb a licensed Small Soldiers game 10 more people would have played it

why did the Jews make the USA army guys look evil? they like to use those same army guys to fight their wars in the Middle East, yet in the movies they always make them out to be these soulless psychopaths

the soldiers looked scarier than the gorgonites.

I'd play the shit out of that, if the gameplay was as solid as OW I'd probably play nothing but. I'd main Freakenstein

same reason the humans are the "bad guys" in Avatar

but not really, ugly in the 90s just meant cool to kids

Because kids would get confused if the bad guys in the movie didn't look like bad guys.

Probably to flip expectations from when you first see them. You expect the monsters to be bad, but it happens everywhere that way. Just look at the Oddworld series. Nature vs Industry and all that.

Plus, it probably helped sales of both. If the Commando Elite were the good guys, I doubt many people would've picked up the Gorgonite toys and they would've lost out on a load of money. If they make them the protagonists then moralfags will lap it up, and the US military figures will still see a load of sales.

that was the idea, the soldiers were action figures and the gorgonites were educational toys

Looks like a merry band of rapists.
Is this how american toys are?

This movie was fucking cool

youtu.be/QATlDp60hV4

damn, I assumed it was mostly CGI

Naw, it was made by the dude who did the Gremlins movies. He's huge on practical effects and treats CGI like it raped his mother.

>Would you play
>a first person shooter

Nope.

Maybe because that was the point of the story you retard?

there are some cgi parts but there's a lot more puppetry.

Superior team coming through

Ugly and gross characters just happen to be the trend back in the early 2000

>nobody mentions the PS1
>nobody is posting the fucking amazing soundtrack
youtu.be/P4D_oOoQMcA

> Nature vs Industry and all that.
The game pretty much does that. All of the Commandos use robots and drones as their support allies and takes the whole technological, dystopic thing further.

>fight each Commando in every stage as a free-form boss
>Chip is the final boss
>assume it's going to be something similar
>ends up as a death-match in an arena, but he gets to fly around in a sun-throwing mech while you run for you shit

This movie was so great
I probably watched it like 20 times as a kid

Same here, its right up there with space jam as my most watched kids movies

How come in the ps1 game, in which the game plays in the actual universe of the characters, why do you play as the bad guy(gorgonites)?

They really should have had separate campaigns for each side

>not maining Kip Killigan

These are some smug mother fuckers

Who's the Brock Lesnar lookin guy next to Chip?

>maining the weeb with the massive shuriken
Brick Bazooka is the MVP

AVENGE ME COMRADES!
>tfw you never be a member of the commando elite fighting for the honorable Chip hazard, eradicating the gorgonite scum.

That's Brick Bazooka. The baddest of them all.

Man this movie was a classic. I loved the soldiers. So fucking smug. And they cared for each other just like the gorgonites. I always thought they where the good guys, just like I never cared for the blue people in avatar.

Are you kidding me? Why don't you care about the innocent blue cat indians of pandora you fucking white male?

BRICK BAZOOKA REPORTING.

TARGET ESCAPED.

WENT INTO THE ENEMY STRONGHOLD, SIR.

I'M PRETTY MESSED UP, SIR.

HOLD ON, SON, WE'RE ON OUR WAY.

Why was there only one Chip in the end?

Did he deliberately not wake his other versions so he'd stay the single leader?

He personally fought each and every one of them and not a single one was worthy to carry on the mission.

Make that three.
>Space Jam
Nigga, rev up that high five.

this couldnt have been in the movie.

because that shit is awesome

Nah it wasn't, it's just a 'humanity fuck yeah' moment. The movie made humans out to be the ultimate bad guy so of course they wouldn't have something that makes them seem enlightened.