bye Cred Forums, tomorrow is the day i stop being a fat fuck

no more soda
no more candy
no more mcdonalds

and no more fucking video games

See you tomorrow faggot.

See you tomorrow.

this

Hope the hog of a pussy you find is worth it.

Yeah because quitting everything cold turkey always goes soooo well.

See you tomorrow.

>no more soda
>no more candy
>no more mcdonalds

Nice, good for you op.

>and no more fucking video games

This doesn't make you fat.

>video games make you fat
Tell that to Just Dance™ 2017 for the Microsoft™ Xbox One™! Along with their Kinect™ you can use your own body and dance along, and lose weight fast!

must actually mimic movements exactly as seen on screen. Caloric count lost varies from person to person.

>no more video games
So you're coming to Cred Forums?

i eat or do all of those things regularly and am still a complete stick. just do them less and move a little bit once in a while.

well if he doesn't pace himself to get up every couple of hours or so, it can.

>quit Cred Forums
>no more video games
What now????

your post made me want mcdonalds..

shitposting aside, if you play this kind of games in a regular basis for about 30mins they can really make a difference.

Japanese food looks disgusting.

The problem with me is that I'm a huge weeb and would REALLY prefer the JP version.

>That undercooked egg
Disgusting

>replace videogames with netflix/nonvidya Internetting
>WTF Why I still a fat fuck?

If you don't replace vidya with challenging physical activity of some sort, it will all be for naught.

you can be built as a truck and you will still be gfless

see

Soda, candy and mcdonalds doesn't make you fat either unless you go over your base caloric maintenance for the day. Obviously he should give them up and get calories from more filling foods, but he won't since he has the mentality of a quitter. He doesn't have to go in Cred Forums just to make a thread about trying to "better" himself, he should just be doing it.

>he lives in a third world country where eggs are not safe to eat raw

all of that is a yes expect videos games. u need to cut back 100% on jerking off

what a disgustin sloot with low class tats. i smoke weed and have a leaf on my ass. how edgy duuuurrr

That's not undercooked.

The fact you felt the need to tell us means you're coming back, you really shouldn't spend more than hour here especially if you're still in high school.
There, you can stop being a fat fuck in 2 months or less if you aren't a lazy fuck and actually read the guides.

Mata ashitane Fat fuck-kun

It doesn't happen over night. I quit drinking pop years ago that was easy. You can lose weight and still play vidya. The biggest thing is diet. I went from 230 down to 180 just by changing diet I'm 5'11. First few weeks are rough but it only took about three months no exercise. Just sick with it.

whores gonna whore mate. there's a reason why hordes of guys are turning to waifus and virtual reality sex games.

Do it, mate. Dropped the soda and all that shit as well, it's fucking hard since I'm addicted to coca-cola but I'm already getting to a week without it and running 10km everyday

?

DUDE

Exercise isn't required for weight loss. Your body is always burning energy.
Just eat less if you're not doing anything, and cut the carbs!

SAUCE NOW

>tfw drink soda, eat candy, and eat mcdonalds and other fast food
>do so in moderation so im not a fat fuck

Wow, was that so difficult?

It's not about safe/unsafe to eat, asshat.
It's that raw eggs are fucking gross to eat.

Good luck, OP. You'll need it because you're setting yourself up for failure. Ingesting soda, candy and fast food garbage? Yeah get rid of that shit. Cutting out your hobbies won't last. You just need balance. Ensure you get a proper night's sleep and then spend more time working/studying/improving yourself than you do engaged in pointless exercises, it ain't hard.

ill come with you and bring some video games anyway...ive been on a diet for 4 days and its really hard...

that an omelette you faggot, if you find eggs disgusting go vegan like the rest of tards

See you in a day or two. That kind of attitude doesn't go far at all.

>Why don't you start drinking diet soda or mineral water.

>Start eating healthier snacks, maybe start by eating trail mix or granola bars/muesli bars.

>Start eating "healthier" fast food, maybe like subway or something like that.

GOOD change takes time, you can't just flick off habits built over long periods of time in a night. You'd be stupid. Why don't you start reading every second night or go for walks or something? Shit all over me if you want user, but I made that transition a long time ago and I'm 1000% better for it. No shortcuts and no ADD "I want it now" approach and you'll go far.

LITERALLY wrong opinion

you loss at least 50% of the nutrients with cooking it

Weed culture is a subculture of degenerates but a decent amount of them are good at video games and that i can't deny.

Nor can I deny that that is a decent ass and its making me regret not seeing this chick I banged off and on.

Nor can I deny that OP is a fucking faggot and will be shitposting tomorrow.

Just combine the /fit/ mentality AND play videogames. You can have both, you know? Stop being a child.

>needing a gf
Haha, jokes on you faggots, I have zero sexual desires because of my fucked up pituitary gland and dont have to waste time and money on whores and sluts.
I will never have kids and I am very obviously a disappointment to my parents.
Enjoy your sex nerd, Ill be playing video games.

I tried that OP. I made it 36 months without drinking soda, eating candy, or fast food.

I lost over 130 pounds, and by the end of it I still felt absolutely nothing, and losing that weight didn't do a damn thing for me but make me realize I had no goal once i'd done it.

Quitting what you enjoy is just the fast track to killing yourself. So what if it's bad for you? You have one life. Do you REALLY want to live to be fucking 90 years old, shitting in an adult diaper, unable to remember your name?

Do what you want, but make sure you know what you want, because "I want to lose weight" is not a life goal, it's something you work on in addition to a life goal, I learned that the hard way.

Plus once you lose the weight, it's so much easier to keep it off, you simply won't be as hungry.

get a load of this faggot.
you prolly eat your steak well done, right?

You can't leave, no one can.
We are here forever

you have the taste of an 8 years brit kid

>Its both edible AND entertaining to watch
How do we steal the Nips magic powers?

Any exercise on a regular basis will.

See you tomorrow

the obama panels ruins the joke

>i can eat whatever i want
>77kg/185cm
thank you, metabolism

Tanaka Hitomi. Got excited for a minute but meh, Hitomi javs are only good when her tits aren't dropping like two massive blobs. And that's like 1% of them.

You are not the target demographic of th3 comic then

No you won't. You would have started today if you weren't a dumbass who just needed subconscious gratification by announcing it to other people as if something actually changed.

dollars to donuts says she has a repulsive butterface.

>tfw you're early 20's and your metabolism has finally started to slow down
>one moment you're a skinny fuck and the next you're still a skinny fuck, except with a huge belly

I'm trying to convince myself it's bloating from some strange gastric distress

Also where is my J-List?

Tip:

You actually don't need to drop it all when ur done, just keep a healthy workout schedule and eat healthy 60 - 78% for a bit, but don't eat fast food for a week straight. Never eat it back to back anyway unless your out of your house for vacation or some shut.

Moderate yourself properly. Good luck.

Haruko Cheung

Someone said it's Tanaka, so yeah, her face is a butterface smeared in shit.

>Nice ass ruined by stupid tattoos

t.roastie

Can I oligo order my waifu?

3 eggs in your protein shake every day.

I'll see you at mcdonalds tomorrow OP

silly OP, video games don't make you fat.

see you tomorrow.

Skinnyfat here
Why do my knees hurt all the time?

not if he eats less calories than he burns. In fact, if we say that the rule is he is not allowed to do anything, but playing video games, then he will become thin real quick, considering he won't take any breaks to get food or nutrition.

eat less than you burn = less fat

Getting thin is not that hard to do. Getting a girlfriend is not that hard to do.

The hard part is finding a honest good girlfriend that'll stay with you not only when it's great but when times are though as well.

That last one I have not yet succeeded at. Some even say it doesn't exist.

BTW about losing weight: Just eat almost nothing but the bare minimum for 2-3 months and you'll look like a normal thin human being. After that you can drop the soda and candy.

If you have a normal face getting thin almost guarantees a girlfriend. I got my first gf literally 2 weeks after getting thin.

>fat fuck all the way into my mid twenties
>closing in on 270lbs
>time for a change
>start going to the gym at least 3 times a week starting last week
>keeping my caloric intake to 1200 or less a day
>already lost 4 pounds
>actually look forward to working out because I feel great afterward
>looking forward to getting back on the pussywagon again

I'd probably be fucked if I had food/sugar cravings

see you in two days, fatty

dat booodddyyy

You're gonna fail with that mentality

Grillfriend and I broke up in January; money got tight so:

>No fast food.
>No soda.
>No junkfood/candy.
>No new vidya.

I lost 40 pounds and I'm using Whey Protein for SICK ASS GAINS; kidding, I don't hoist but I have leaned up a lot and have gained a bit more muscle mass.

Good luck, faggot.

Also, stay away from chicks; you can fuck them but DO NOT enter any kind of relationship or let them move in with you/move in with them.

Never join army or leave your mom basement, you seems like a fragile virgin with 8yo tastes.

>no more soda
Fuck you OP, I drink coke every now and then.

>no more candy
I always buy myself a chocolate bar every weekend.

>no more mcdonalds
Mcdonalds is shit anyway, if you want a good fastfood go for KFC

>no more fucking video games
What does vidya have to do with being fat? I play 3-6 hours a day and I'm not fat at all. I just sleep 4 hours a day.

For a sec I thought that was a paw tattoo. Usually means the gal likes getting fucked by dogs.

Petri-dish grown orifice when?

Just stop eating shit and get exercise into your daily routine. Decide that you are going to go on a 1 hour walk or whatever every day with no bullshit excuses and it will probably work wonders. No point in screwing up your hobbies just to lose weight.

I ate Reduced Fat Wheat Thins and drank water for 6 months.

Lost 35 pounds.

Are you stupid or something

>tomorrow is the day [...]

You see, this is where you will inevitably fail. You wanna know how I know? Because you don't say
>TODAY is the day
No, you let yourself have one last day of soda and candy before starting your new life. This is a very weak mindset. You either quit it right now or always stay fat. I'm talking from experience, the craving was strong but eventually my body didn't need the usual high sugar input any longer. I've easily lost weight from 112kg to 80kg at 1.82cm just by cutting down on ALL sugary drinks and candy. Don't even do sports and still play videogames. Seriously though, soda is literal poison m8. Good luck in your endevours but you really need to stop right. fucking. now.

>thick thighs
>healthy child-bearing hips
>milk chocolate body
sign me up for a piece of that action

>Have absolutely no self-control as made apparent in the OP
>Think you can quit all these things you are addicted to cold turkey on sheer willpower and bitching on Cred Forums

Just develop an opiate addiction. Keeps me pretty skinny.

>what are brown bags

Just focus on the tits.

I personally did it. I was fat because I never tried. Succeeded the first time I finally did try.

> Usually means the gal likes getting fucked by dogs

It means she likes to get fucked by real men in doggy style, retarded virgin.

YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW; WHICH MAKES IT TODAY.

DO IT!