Why aren't you playing paragon Cred Forums?

Why aren't you playing paragon Cred Forums?

You're the only one playing.

>trying to waifu bait like the paladins shills

Fuck off.

Assfaggots are pretty boring. Also it's fucking dead Jim.

>Why aren't you playing paragon Cred Forums?

Science fiction isn't hard enough.

whoa wait a second are you telling me this game has actual graphics?????

Yes, shame the recent patch killed the game

what happ

It's pretty boring. All it has is good graphics, but it's still a run-of-the-mill MOBA. The character designs are also generic as fuck, and some of the most bland shit I've ever seen.

Doesn't help that epic games aren't marketing it all. It went into open beta a while back but there was zero hype around it.

Games take long as fuck too

I'm playing it with my brother atm, its weird trying to work out how efficient pen and stuff is when I've been playing league for years

I don't even understand why, inhibs were harder to respawn, now impossible, death timers were massive and towers were squishy yet i still had a 90 min game a week or so ago

Just stack enough to counter your lane opponent's armor

>boring visuals
>boring characters
>average MOBA gameplay

Why would anyone be excited for this? Maybe if it was your first MOBA or something

but like 1 to 1? cos in league 15 pen early is massive but here u can get like 80 really quick if u wanted but it doesnt seem to do anything

Dunno why either, the map feels fucking huge sometimes tho.

when is someone going to rip off dark souls and give it a futuristic/cyberpunk theme

the visuals are actually great imo, muriel ulting around the map is too cool. Rest of the stuff is pretty average agreed

Stop comparing it to League buddy, I know it's what your used to but the items and build systems are completely different

It's pretty much 1 to 1 I think

If they have x amount of Energy Armor, use the same amount of Energy Pen to counter it

I mean technically they're great but stylistically they're boring, they went for realism over any sort of unique art direction. Some of the characters look cool but the way they're presented is bland

thats my base for moba knowlegde its just tricky trying to figure out how the stats work efficiency wise with a new game

I don't play MOBA garbage. Especially one that tries to sell itself on "GRAPHICS!"

Next question.

Because it's a clusterfuck. I have 6k hours in dota, but paragon is a complete mess for controls / UI. Smite is probably better.

Is this the Smite killer we've been waiting for?

Too busy playing Renegade.

HEYOOOO

Hopefully never.

I am. Right now actually. Or, just finished a match, rather. 12/2/16.

it's too easy sometimes. new patch turning it into dota/league/every other moba is shit though, travel mode is great, i'm still having a hard time understanding why they want to remove it. It would make warding less necessary, it allows people to overextend without punishment, and worse still it allows people to just run away from their fuckups when they get caught out, instead of being chased by someone who can outspeed them.

I'm almost certain that the community outrage at the change to OP will make them revert that though.

Dudes who made Lords of the fallen are already working on it. I forgot what it was called though.

>The character designs are also generic as fuck, and some of the most bland shit I've ever seen
Too many non AAA UE4 games fall to this trap. The actual graphical fidelity is amazing, but none of that matters when the art direction and art style of the characters and world are fucking bland.

well, that's what literally every overwatch thread did too, why the fuck is it so surprising for you?

Any more waifus?

idk I liked how travel mode made the game stand out but it made ganking ridiculously strong. like getting "caught" by grux as belica 4 ft from my turret at level 3

But LotF was crap. Hope they learned their lessons.

Thou by this point i'm pretty much burnes out on souls. I'm gonna buy a PS4 for Bloodborne, Yakuza, XV, and P5 but after that i'm done with Souls. Been with it since Demon's, loved it, but enough is enough.

Yup. People usually fawn over how good stuff looks in UE4, and Epic also focus on making pretty 'realistic' stuff with lots of effects and whatnot, but it doesn't really matter when everything looks dull as hell. It makes the game feel dated for some reason.

>those random jerkings of the guns
Umm.

Not the only thing jerking. YNOWATIMEAN!

>The best graphics money can buy.
>No technological development of any other kind though.

Fuck this kind of shit in particular.

>gun floats out of its holster between 0:03-0:05

Quality video games

In my opinion yes.

I know some people don't like it but I have a lot of fun with Paragon.

Shame there's never anyone to play with :/

This game didnt get shilled enough and i have no interest in it.

Seems to be sucesfully merging the worst parts of mobas with the worst parts of online shooters.

Not sure who this is for, the plebs with their laptops doing 5k dota hours won't be able to run it, those into shooters will feel like they are playing the shittiest one, and those actually into the tps moba thing are playing smite because they also have shitty computers.

Here's best waifu

>Shame there's never anyone to play with :/

Is it that empty? Can't even get matches started?

does her ult just shove the hand right up her ass or what

It turns into a mega dragon dildo and she sucks it off.

That's sorta neat

I find matches fairly quickly like 1 min to 1:30

Can't have a moba without an edgy character, who is it so I can judge this game.

I got the 100 dollar whatever thingy for 10 bucks a while back. I have it installed on my ps4 but I've never gotten around to trying it

They recently re-seeded the MMR system. It's now a proper bell curve around the starting elo and slightly higher, where the average is, obviously.

Get too high, matches take 20+ minutes to find. Get too low, matches take 20+ minutes to find.

It's a bit silly but it's like that in every MOBA. It takes me over 25 minutes to find a match on dota 2, and last time I played league after hitting challenger it took an hour and twenty minutes for a match.

>random jerkings
Jesus fuck you are a pleb, arent you? That magnetic propulsion drawing assist system. She checks her fun and then checks the MPDAS.

As someone who doesn't like MOBAs, how the fuck you guys deal with this crap? Over an hour before finding a match? Even 30 mins is way too much imo. That's like half the playtime waiting.

That's fucking Cool, I don't see a problem

Will you have to buy it or will it be f2p at official release?

zero facial animation...

I play something else in the wait time. Or watch netflix, chat with the people i'm queued with if I am, or any number of things.

Generally though i'm playing something else. I just finished binary domain recently, and i've just started up FF7, which i've never played before.

Her "fun" is completely still except for certain transitions and motions. If it's really supposed to be part of the animation, it shouldn't be so jarring otherwise it looks bad.

You have to expect long queue times once you reach the peak of MMR systems, naturally very few people reach the top. As a silver shitter in League I have 0 problems finding a game within a minute or two at any time of the day or night

F2P. They're expecting to bankroll on skins and card packs

>bankroll on card packs
you can't buy card packs.
quit lying faggot.

Except for the part where you make fun of my keyboard fuckups I didnt understand your complain. The gun is supposed to be holstered and only when she reaches for her it the gun ejects towards her for easier handling. She checks the gun and then test the ejection after she holster it.

I'm not making fun of you, silly. It's cute and it's complaint.
But if that's part of the animation, then it should be smoother. Got a YouTube link or something so I can hear what's happening too?

No but you can buy the fucking currency to buy the card packs and skins you fucking idiot

no you can't. You can't buy rep, faggot.

the only thing you can use coins for is skins, and boosters. Which, guess what, still require you to play the game, and still require you to win.

I think this looks way too blurry. Am I the only one?

>ASSFAGGOTS

NOT

EVEN

ONCE

It's like that for some reason. even if you run it in max settings.

bullshit
your resolution scaling is wrong you idiot

It IS blurry as fuck.

Also that motion blur shearing out your eye and being locked to "all" post processing effects, good job fucking epic.