Why is every single FF vocal theme song a fucking break up song?

Why is every single FF vocal theme song a fucking break up song?

>Kiss Me Goodbye
>Melodies of Life
>New World
>My Hands
>Suteki Da Ne (Debatable)
>Why

I think Eyes on Me is the only one that isn't a straight breakup song.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ay-udUX63_4
youtube.com/watch?v=kXDxYIWAT7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jTbV_zwCm6c
youtube.com/watch?v=wwEcmNtz8Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=XmOZC0a4IVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too Much Is Not Enough is a general farewell/death song, so there's that.

Answers isn't

What's with the fucking Mike Tyson face tribal?

Answers and Rhapsodies of Vanadiel are songs for the dying to break up with life, one a happy breakup, one unhappy.

Tyson played FF8 and then decided to copy Zell.

I don't think any of XIII's were, and neither is Stand by me

Real Emotion isn't a breakup song

youtube.com/watch?v=ay-udUX63_4

>My Hands
>Literally a song about a woman who has broken up with her man and is struggling to get over it because she still loves him
>New World
>Literally a song about a woman who has lost her lover (although it's implied through death more than just a breakup) but is resolved to carry on

Don't remember what the vocal theme of LR was, if it even had one, but at least 2/3 of the XIII songs are textbook breakup songs.

1000 words is though.

Will FF ever move away from having the same character personalities in every game?

youtube.com/watch?v=kXDxYIWAT7Y
?

I also wanna add FF type Zero to that
youtube.com/watch?v=jTbV_zwCm6c
youtube.com/watch?v=wwEcmNtz8Ps

>"GUH! NAH! IRRUHH WAHHNEE!"

What did he mean by this?

come
now
if you want it?

at least we lost the mopey boring Squall type
...right?

I used to think it was Rammstein.

Distant worlds is also a breakup song of sorts.

1000 words is eh, maybe?

But Rammstein sucks.

>Squall
>Boring and mopey

I wish this meme would end. He isolates himself for the first 10 hours or so, not because he's being moody or mopey, but because he had the only person he remember caring about taken from him and he's trying to protect himself, and he's trying to carry himself as a professional when he's on missions. 15 hours in he's overcoming this trait, and becomes an understanding and resolved leader. Also he has a decent sense of humor, as you can see when he's experiencing the Laguna flashbacks.

I miss when jpop made catchy music like this. most of jpop is trash now. oh well at least utada has a new album out.

>tfw you'll never be your own backup singer

youtube.com/watch?v=XmOZC0a4IVg

Eternal Love wasn't though.

FFX-2 was one of the most depressing games I've ever fucking played.

Shuyin did nothing wrong.

I let him fire Vegnagun, that's the real ending.

>FFX-2 was one of the most depressing games I've ever fucking played.
I would say cringeworthy, not depressing, unless you mean the game made you depressed because of how cringey it was?

YRP in position

If they had toned down the silliness it could have been something special, they had some great ideas for the story and other content.

I found the silliness and light hearted cute girls doing cute girls shit meant that when the shit hit the fan and the game got real it hit even harder. You're sold a vision of a post Sin world where everyone has already got over the horror and everyone is enjoying themselves, but in reality the world is just as fucked as ever.

X2.5 never fucking happened.

Combat was the only redeeming factor in the game.