2 > Brotherhood > Black Flag > Revelations > 1 > 3 > Rogue > Unity > Syndicate

2 > Brotherhood > Black Flag > Revelations > 1 > 3 > Rogue > Unity > Syndicate

Syndicate > 2 > Unity > 1 > Rogue > Black Flag > 3 > Revelations > Brotherhood

your mom >>>>shit >>>> any asscreed

Black Flag > 1 > Rouge > 2 > Sydicate > shit > the rest.

Either swap 2 and Brotherhood or set them equal to eachother and you've got a perfect tier list.

>2 > Brotherhood > Black Flag > Revelations
I can get behind this.

I liked the entire Ezio trilogy.
I think most people did.

how can people still care about this franchise after the third?

1 had the best setting

>2 > Brotherhood > Black Flag > Revelations > 1 > 3 > Rogue > Unity > Syndic

what is the problem with unity and syndic ? story wise or gameplay?

Brotherhood > 2 > revelations > 1 > black flag > 3 > syndicate > literal dog shit > unity

Not OP but I liked Unity, it was a great setting, the story was solid enough, nothing too bad, gameplay was interesting and fun, so was building your character,but fuck Elise, such a stupid shoe horned character that meant nothing to the game, apart from the shitty love story, apart from that I had good fun in Unity, haven't played Syndicate, but from what I've seen I don't like the two character shit, the "Brother and Sister assassins" Is like a shit anime plot, the setting is probably my favourite but I just know that the woman in Syndicate is a token character to stop retards on twitter from starting a shitstorm over lack of diversity.

My rankings for top 5 would be

3>2>Unity>1>Black Flag

I liked the characters and setting more in 3 than 2 so it takes top spot, I loved Black Flag but the combat was designed for actually retards and was so boring if you weren't sailing.

>the story was solid enough
Stopped reading right there.

wtf is this shite

IV > Brotherhood > 2 > Revelations > 3 > 1 > didn't play the others yet

the first assassin's creed is such trash in comparison that the only good thing it did was establish a concept that 2 fleshed out and brotherhood refined

2>3>Unity>Black Flag>everything else

Honestly, for all of the first one's problems, it's still my favorite.

I haven't played Ass Creed since Brotherhood. How is Syndicate? The time period and setting look cool.

2 > Black Flag > Brotherhood > 1 > Revelations = Rogue > Syndicate > Unity > 3

>the story was solid enough
you can't be fucking serious here
the story was fucking atrocious and had absolutely no impact at all

Brotherhood(ezio at the hight of his "power",best story in my opinion)>2(story was pretty good, a bit dull in places. Intro to ezio)>syndicate(loved the setting and felt that it had great atmosphere. Story was ok, liked jacob and evie)>black flag(obviously for the ship mechanic)>3(really didnt think it was a bad game but is wasnt as good as the others)>revelations (hated the setting)

1 > 2

I stopped playing halfway through 2 and never went back to the series.

I knew elise would die as soon as she appeared.Fucking ubi

I never cared for it, but I didn't hate it at the same time, I haven't played for about about a year so I've forgotten shit, but I don't remember raging over the story apart from Elise.