Is there a TPS with better gameplay than MAx Payne 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6HCUT8JGun0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade
Play as a SM, an Ork, an Eldar or a Chaos SM

Yes, pic related.

Vanquish

I fucking love max Payne but the 3rd was like 50% cutscenes dude. It was the only flaw but it kept me from enjoying the game. To answer your question, yes. It is the best tps.

The nostalgia is strong here.

> killing enemies with taser

Yes, its full nostalgia. There are tons of games objectively better, but this one was damn fun back in the day.

max payne 3 had a few flaws. Specifically giving you extra pain killers the more times you die.

Max Payne 2

Kys

i prefer 3 over 2. It just felt so damn boring. 1 was also better than 2.

This or 1.
For some reason they thought was it a good idea to constantly take control away from you and give/take away your weapons. The stadium stage was a particularly bad offender.

No and there will never be

You dropped your keys, user.

Wet

1 and 2 are good, but I really can't deny the fact that when 3 actually gave you control, the gunplay was fucking top notch.

God damn those, those fucking cutscenes were merciless.

The multiplayer of this game is so fucking underrated.

Fuck off

Nothing says good gameplay like pausing every 3 minutes for an unskippable door opening cutscene

Binary Domain.

This
I didn't expect it to be so good

Max Payne 2.

It's a horrendously imbalanced mess but still better than the singleplayer.
Max Payne 3 is just bad overall.

max payne 2 is gay 1 is much better
1>3>2 imo

Is 4 ever going to happen?

Probably not

Vanquish?

youtube.com/watch?v=6HCUT8JGun0
shame this game is in limbo and nobody can buy it digitally

it had pretty fun sqaud based gameplay, but was getting a sequel that turned into kayne and lynch and was too short

You're an idiot with shit taste

Max Payne 3 just has flashy effects. It's not actually good.

Really fun game and decent squad mechanics, bu the actual gunplay was pretty bad.

fag detected

3rd gave you zero control

>I like Dan Houser fan fiction with shitty Euphoria based gameplay

It's boring as hell. Resident Evil 4 is still the best tps made.

Fuck I remember reading about that shit when it was first being developed. I can't believe it stagnated.

>Stand and shooty because the game controls are shitty: 4

Max Payne 3 is bad, but RE4 is fucking garbage

>stagnated
Gun Runner ft.Vin Diesel or Stranglehold?

Try saying this in any re thread. I rare see such fanboys as re4 fans.

that's what makes it good

mobility destroys all the tension in the game. Go play 4 and then play 6 and tell me which one you thought was better

RE4 ruined TPSes

Play a classic Resident Evil then get back to me on tension, RE4cuck

yeah. MP 1 and 2.

>run past zombies to the door

wow so tense

we're talking about third person shooters anyway. Classic RE is irrelevant.

I just played through a marathon on Xbox One and RE6 is better.

REmake > RE5 > RE6 > RE4 > Revelations 2 RE0 > Revelations 1 > RE:CV

I'm looking forward to playing the rest of the series but that's all I can play now as Xbox One is my first console and that's all they're selling on it right now.

wew

Resident Evil 6 is tied with MGS4 as one of the worst AAA games ever made

Why didn't you like re4?

True, and not only that, but they are terrible at any game that isn't RE1 or 4, and that is only because they have played them +15 times.

>Only fight enemies so they shit out gold pieces or ammo

Damn...

Really fires the neurons of intensity

Pretyy much. From fast preciese shooters like fps but with different perspective they turned into cinematic cover based experience and re4 was one of the first steps for it. What saddens me people on v and internet in whole lots of people don't even now that there were tps' before resident evil 4 and some are genuenely surprised by the fact that there were lots of tps games on pc for ten years when re4 released.

BECAUSE IT IS FUN YOU DON'T GET IT! GAMEDESIGN ID PERFECT IT'S A PERFECT GAME AND ONELINERS ARE SOOOOO GOOOOD! Also best QTEs in history!

>people on v and internet in whole lots of people don't even now that there were tps' before resident evil 4
My first reaction was 'that's retarded and can't be true.' My second reaction was 'actually, that's exactly the kind of retarded that probably is true.'

That's how different the markets were between PC and console. The Gamecube existed in its own little bubble. For example, the only thing close to GTA on it was True Crime Streets of LA and Simpsons Hit & Run.

PC PORT FUCKING WHEN!?!?

Funnily enough, both MGS4 and RE6 have the best gameplay mechanics of their franchises.

And it showed in MGO2 and the Mercenaries mode respectively.
Although RE6's campaign is much better than MGS4's, but admittedly that is not too hard to achieve.

MP3 = MP1 = Freedom Fighters > MP2 = K&L >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shitfront

Yeah I too knew only about the games I had on pc and snes/ps1/ps2 back then. But the problem is people think so in 2016 and I don't know if it is this nu v boogeyman or some games just have a retarded ignorant fanbase.

I did like it a lot but it seemed really disconnected from all of the other RE games story wise. It was still neat and I loved the characters and how silly it all was but I just had a better time playing RE5 and 6 since I felt they took all the gameplay changes from 4 and added better gameplay, stories and best of all the co-op which was an absolute blast to play through with my friend.

That flaw could be easily fixed by git gud

I love Freedom Fighters, but it's not better than MP2. You forget that its strong suits are the squad mechanics and the non linear level progressions that can make other levels harder depending on which you play first, not its actual shooter gameplay.

And you're a retard if you think Max Payne 2 is at all comparable to Shit & Lunch.

>no one plays the online horde mode and you need 2 players to start a match

the multiplayer was so fucking broken

>comparable to Shit & Lunch.

No, I think MP2 is just as shit as Shit & Lunch.

Then you have incredibly poor taste, but I knew that when you liked Max Payne 3

NEVER EVER

What control? Honest question. I played all 3 in order for the first time a couple months ago and found 3 a letdown after the first 2.

Yes, even the gameplay. Obviously it looked great and the effects and physics were great but the game felt sluggish and cover-shootery compared to 2.

Final boss was a gimmicky piece of shit too. I think the last hour or so of the game made me harsher on the whole thing than I wanted to be but it was kind of a crescendo of disappointment.

>mfw Anakin didn't seem THAT young back when I watched that movie first. He literally seems like 5 years old