Try and name everything wrong with this

Try and name everything wrong with this.

Her armour is retarded
Her hands are giant
She'd never be able to swing that sword in all that armour, she's too small
How do her organs fit in that tiny amount of space? The proportions are insane, her stomach is more thin than her skull
The armour is retarded

I've seen people unironically praise the hideous art for FFT saying complete nonsense like the featureless sameface makes it better because it makes it more like a book.

FFT ain't no Vagrant Story.

Equally as retarded, but at least it's drawn better.

From the perspective of armor it's a lack of a breastplate and lack of tassets or fauld.

>horrible stat growth across the board
>low base stat multipliers across the board
>only 5% class evade
>jump is only a 3
>both special attacks are built on an RNG for inconsistent damage
>cannot use Helmets, Robes, Armor, Shields or Knight Swords

My dick isn't between those thighs

It's almost like the starting class in a game based around building up classes isn't a good class.

Try and name a single thing wrong with any of these.

She's not Agrias

Nothing. Its a made up character. You'd have to ask the one who made it up to find something wrong.

The art is fan-spanking-tastic. Go die or something.

It's not. There is nothing good about it. How can anyone say this looks good in any way shape or form?

>it's only THICC if it's the legs
Worst kind of pleb

>muh realism
>m-muh lack of taste

Time mage a best

There's a charm to its style.

its very intentionally styled like an early english story book / fable. if you don't like it thats cool or w/e, but a lot of people dig it.

>still can't tell me what's good about it

You can just be a Chemist and have access to guns, strongest heals, and a sweet hat

>being a female

>still can't tell me what's bad about it

she ain't in the kitchhen

>featureless, expressionless sameface
>terrible proportions
>shitty looking clothing/armor that looks neither stylish nor functional
>bland color palate of mostly browns

>no argument
fuck off

MY DICK ISN'T BETWEEN GEOMANCER'S BARE THIGHS

literally every single one of those points are because, again, its intentionally styled around early english fables. those are all very intentional choices. i'm sorry you can't into artistic expression, but again, some people dig it.

its fucking art. these aren't "wrong" or "bad". if you dont like it thats cool or whatever, but bitching about art for the very things it set out to do is kinda retarded.

>armor ZR
nice

at the same time
>why would I protect my core? Extremities all the way fgt

>featureless, expressionless sameface
I always got the person in a sea of faces vibe from it. In a game about war and expendable people, it makes since. their hair is enough of a unique identifier without giving the special snowflake aesthetic.
>terrible proportions
Difference in opinion. I find them whimsical in a fairy tale fashion.
>shitty looking clothing/armor that looks neither stylish nor functional
Functionality may be a point but once again style is difference in opinion.
>bland color palate of mostly browns
Style, mix match of gritty-fairy tale. opinions.

Black mage is cutest girl

There is no line of action, her shoulders and hips are parallel.

So... did they all die in the end? I can't imagine why Agrias wouldn't come back to save Ophelia if she somehow survived the airship explosion.

Agrias makes my heart go doki doki.. and my dick

user, I'm afraid there's no cure for shit taste. FFT has genius-tier artwork. It's Yoshida in his prime. His magnum opus. A perfect balance of charm, draftsmanship, and originality. He lost that brilliance like most of the creators during that period have. But ultimately, art is subjective so if you think it's shit, that's your taste. Nothing wrong with that, but don't expect people to agree with you. I'd post more FFT artwork, but since you don't see the appeal, there's no point. You're probably trolling, anyway.

These fucking donkey kong tree trunk arms what the fucm

No, it's genius you stupid plebeian. They're SUPPOSED to look like shit, don't you see? Heh, idiot. :)

God bless ZR

Well, let's see:
>The Zodiac system is pointless
>There's lots of weird difficulty spikes in the first half of the game
>Game's difficulty is retrograde
>Can't skip random battles
>Most errands are completely pointless
>Rapha and Marach
>Midlight's Deep is boring as hell

...and many other things. It's still one of my favorite FFs, though.