What games do goth people enjoy?

What games do goth people enjoy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8I8mWG6HlmU
youtube.com/watch?v=xsOR9LVBYHM
youtube.com/watch?v=II7gseFz9uk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gothic 1 and 2

That's more like medieval people, I'm asking about goths like pic related.

quake

Darkness 1 and 2
Darksiders
Brutal Legend

I don't know, BrĂ¼tal Legend?

SMT
Persona before it was popular

Definitely Silent Hill. They also won't stop telling you how deep and meaningful the games are and how you just don't get them if you don't like the games as much as they do.

that sounds extremely detailed, any stories user?

From experience goth girls love the Alice games, and Diablo. They tend to play mostly games.

The endings tell you that in most of the games iirc

EYE

VtMB?

That's just essentially what happened when I was in highschool. The goth kids kept circlejerking about Silent Hill (especially 3). Two of the ones I still see from time to time turned into hardcore feminists.

My gf is a goth loli and she loves the shit out of Castlevania, Ghost n' Goblins and Metroid.

holy shit, what a bunch of faggots in those pics

Deus Ex? The game has a shitton of goth chicks, must be Warren Spector's fetish

I have a gay friend that used to be in that sort of scene, he loves most of the resident evil games

Former goth here, can confirm. Loved Alice and Diablo 2. Also Silent Hill. And Final Fantasy, because there's always a slight overlap between goth and weeb.

Old pics from my days as a goth in early 2000s. Yes, I am on those pics I won't tell who I am though.

How come cliques don't seem to exist anymore?

Meant to say western games.

Subculture tribalism and rivalry has been replaced with gender identity special snowflakeism.

The internet kind of killed the purpose, I think.
Also goth as a subculture stopped being mainstream in the 80s. What most people who grew up in the 90s know as "goth" is not real goth unless you lived in countries like Germany where the goth subculture still exists although is extremely niche and overlaps a lot with metal, industrial and so on.

Devil May Cry

The "house music and drugs" crowd is definitely a modern clique.

'80s goths were the only cool goths.

youtube.com/watch?v=8I8mWG6HlmU

You mean Persona before it became a sunshine and rainbow filled Scooby Doo game?

Doing anything outside of the norm is "cringe" nowadays

Take away the soundtrack and UI and the game you're referring to is depressing as fuck

This. People are too paranoid about getting ridiculed on social media.

Ironically, coming out as trans-species is "normal".

Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines
The Secret World
Alice games
Diablo games
Legacy Of Kain/Soul Reaver
etc.

Games enjoyed by Goths are quite obvious its like movies.

There are still 80s style goths today. If you are able to differentiate between Goths, Emos, edgy satanists/metalhead/vampire cosplayers and don't look at Cyberfags, it still isn't a cringy subculture.

>implying you're not the mangy looking chick on the left

The goths that I know are into casual dudebro games that they think are gritty and edgy, like gears of war.

Are goths seriously still a thing in this day and age? Seems like a forgotten subculture from the 90s to mid 00s unless youre into BDSM or something.

I always thought Goths got subsumed/evolved into the modern Tumblr crowd.

Are you German?

What happened to goth anyway?

You look cool user. I wasn't a goth but I hung around them. Pretty chill group to hang out with

DARK & EDGY games like Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess

Why is dorito pope getting his nips licked ? Have he gone so punished and low ?

You look cool user. I wasn't a goth but I hung around them. Pretty chill group
to hang out with

age of empires 2

Attila: Total War and Rome: Total War: Barbarian Invasion

You know that motherless video with goths in an orgy?

It was fun being young and carefree.

I think I'll listen to some Cruxshadows now.

I wish The Darkness 1 was on PC, I mean 2 was ported but not the first one? Why?
A PC port would give the game a better control scheme and fix the framerate issues.

my only gf was a pale goth qt3.14 in middle school. I miss the seeing goth chicks they are top tier fetish

Does she play vidya?

Shin Megami Tensei
Dead Rising
FFX

Mostly DDR and Pump it Up

>The time of goth chicks is over
>The time of emo chicks is over

Damn you, time, I was a sucker for those eyes

Cute.

>you will never have this much fun again

oh well, at least there's vidya.

FRANKFURT
R
A
N
K
F
U
R
T

Acceptable

Playing ddr with qt can be magical if she's good at it

Probably.

I've yet to play that despite Comalies being my all-time favorite album. You'd think I'd be all about being taught through feelings but I guess not.

>tfw you were a teenager during the dawn of social media boom

I'm envious of people who experienced their teen days during the 90s or early 00s.
All my peers did all day was take selfies, so boring compared to previous generations of teens.

Being someone in the goth community in L.A. I know alot play sims or bloodlines. Oh and they play w.e game they feel like. I think most goths I know love plaYing Nintendo games. Plus they love those bright colors while on drugs

Why not

Because I'm lazy, I guess. I really should play it.

It's an amazing game, really should.

How accurate is bloodlines to how LA night life feels?

Goths are so gay.

>you'll never throw ice cream and half-melted milkshakes from mcdonalds from your friend's truck at people like this again

Sorry, dude.

Facebook popped up in my final year of high school and I remember everyone shit-talking it for not being like myspace, it really made me laugh when the same people became facebook junkies and even had facebook sending text messages to their phone when smartphones weren't as wide spread. It was exciting but horrifying seeing the internet spread out into real life and turn into the dull lifeless shit that it is now.

I hope it'll come back. It's sad that it's mainly a german thing now.
youtube.com/watch?v=xsOR9LVBYHM
youtube.com/watch?v=II7gseFz9uk

Goth is generally not a "teen phase" like emo so of course there are still Goths, of all ages, but it's just small groups here and there now.

I like how goths and Black Metal fans were the scary people in the 90s, what a wonderful and carefree world it was.