Publisher Deep Silver to publish "Kingdom Come: Deliverance" game which is made by racist devs

kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance/posts/1692193

>Dear Warhorsians,

>We at Warhorse Studios are happy to announce a collaboration with Deep Silver, the publishing label of Koch Media, to publish Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Co-publishing combines the core strength of both companies. While Koch Media will use its worldwide distribution channels and partnerships to achieve best retail results, we stand behind the vision of Kingdom Come: Deliverance and retain freedom in the development of our game.

Why is this allowed? Why would publishers want to publish games made by racists developers?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/education/12091770/New-history-GCSE-course-on-migration-branded-disturbing-and-dangerous.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take this (you) and fuck off.

>racist devs

fetch my fainting couch

To piss on Tumblr retards like you

T. Vavra

How are they racist?

Shit bait but good opportunity to post based Vavra

if the game is good i don't give a fuck about the devs ideology.

if the game is trash i don't give a fuck about the game itself.

Didn't Warhorse make Alice: Madness Returns?
Possible potential.

No one cares faggot, go die in a ditch

They are white and don't look weak.

>Trying to viral a game by creating pointless controversy

Fuck off

Because they are historically accurate.

That's Spicy Horse. Vavra was the lead designer on Mafia, among other things.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

just gave them more money.

Why don't muslims make videogames?

because tumblr reddit and kotaku said so

Slavs literally can't be racist you fucking bigot

>racist

proofs?

SJW definition of race is literally skin deep. So Slavs are white according to them.

>Politely has his arguments destroyed by Vavra over twitter
>Tries to tattle to Vavra's boss
>Vavra was the boss all along

Shit will never not be funny.

Fuck off you racebaiting Cred Forumsshitter

It is forbidden.
But you can give them a few years to learn to neglect their traditions as they crawl out of their third world countries and they will.

Go back to making games Vávra

Based

Isn't Bioware's "white tears" guy a muslim?
Or was he a poo in the loo?

Slavs ARE white (paper-white in fact), but they have a history (especially Poland) of getting fucked over and colonised by western and Asian nations. If anything, Slavs are the oppressed minority.

So being historically accurate means you're a racist?

wew

I think Cred Forums is the only place that thinks that slavs are not white.

If muslims ever make games, it'll be just bunch of Bomberman clones

Sounds like OP is attacking him. Doesn't sound like a Cred Forums person

>especially Poland
Go be butthurt somewhere else, Andrzej.

Are you daft? Do you have a tinge of the 'tism perhaps?

They make games like this

SJW historical accuracy means "revised to protect their fee fees".

Nah but he's attacking the dude for being racist.

Hope theyll make some sort of dlc with the crusades. Thats where muslims and nignogs come in.

Inb4 The game turns out to be not that historically accurate.
Enjoy your shit game.

Hey, not my fault Poles are fucking retarded and let themselves be annexed several times.

I love you, Rarity!

>Inb4 The game turns out to be not that historically accurate.

Why wouldn't it be?

Excellent.

Because the king of poland isn't black and queer.

he's a cool dude

And I doubt they're gonna make him that in the game either.

I'll chalk that up as a "yes"

If you weren't aware of it yourself consider this a wake-up call to get your diagnosis.

It's more about Poles being colonizing fucktards themselves yet always being angry at someone else.

>Muh Wilno
>Muh Cieszyn Silesia

So, it says deliverance, but is there going to be any dueling banjos?

I'm going to go and give this man my money. For all the ass-spreading going on in the industry today, that was a breath of fresh air.

Sounds like you're just a stupid ass SJW who can't read the OP.

>what is mountain blade

Human and animal representation is haram so technically the only games they could make, at least in Sunni countries, would be abstract like those puzzle games.

How was he implying that theyre incompetent?

Are they racist because they don't want to put niggers in a game set in historical medieval europe?

Yeah, what is Mountain Blade

>Poles
>colonising
>implying Poles ever had the military strength, resources, or even the elementary brains required to come up with such an idea

Hello Neogaf
Mad at our exclusive?

Iran makes video games.

Although I gotta say now I understand how some people can claim "SJWs start just as many off-topic bait threads as Cred Forums!"

You're just too stupid to see through obvious bait and attributing half of Cred Forums's shitposting to the SJWs that they transparently pretend to be.

Based. Game looks great, too.

>Skin color = race

When will this meme end?

Exactly, historically unaccurate. Our best SocJus scientists have long since confirmed white straight europe is a myth.

Just stop, please.

I got my hands on the beta. It's fun, and damn comfy.

I've never said it worked well for them.

Because to make it historically accurate you need to know something about history, and some of the historically accuracy may get in the way of the fun.

Technically this is an on-topic bait thread.

Wasn't there some scenes in a game, maybe it was Remember Me, that claimed as much?

So you don't know anything about history

Never played it, how the fuck would I know.

Nah, not in Remember Me.

>Technically this is an on-topic bait thread.
How many people are actually even discussing the game?

Why aren't troll threads even remotely creative anymore?

The thread went off topic, sure, but the thread was technically on-topic when it was created.

Anything interesting to do in the beta so far? Or is it just mechanical stuff?

How's the gameplay?

But the actual bait meant to steer the discussion wasn't. It was just packaged in vidya.

Triggered

>Didn't Warhorse make Alice: Madness Returns?
No. Warhorse never made a game so far, but the team consists of veterans from two studios: Illusion Softworks (which worked on Hidden and Dangerous, Vietcong and Mafia 1 and 2, with Vávra, the lead developer, is most famous for being lead designer and writer for both Mafia games), and Altar Games, studio responsible for Fish Fillets, the UFO: After- series (Afterlight, Aftershock, Aftermath) and most importantly, Original War, which was an absolutely amazing and completely forgotten RTS with RPG elements that really deserves more praise.

They took on quite a few new people though.
The pedigree of the studio is solid, the biggest problem there is really Vávra, who is an asshole and a pretty poor manager. I mean the guy has ambitions and good ideas and is extremely uncompromising in his designs, but he is impractical, short-tempered and pretty bad with money. Also a bit of a dick, but that should not really matter.

before the thread either gets deleted or hits bump limit -

where are these Engrish Mokou images from? why do they all have Engrish?

What does Vavra think of the new Mafia?

It's very unoptimized and doesn't run well on most rigs

The game looks great and according to the kickstarter sounds like is a lot of fun, sadly i don't think 4 gb ram will be enough, it hurts to be poor

Nice. Finally a man with some balls to stand up for what is historically accurate. People need to follow his example or a hundred years from now we'll literally be teaching children that all of ancient Europe was made by black people just as much as white ones..

>this game will probably turn to shit eventually
>enjoy your shit game
holy shit, go outside, take a fucking walk, play with a puppy or something

>Thanks for reporting me. I am actually founder of the studio, so not sure it will help.
Oh god hes so fucking based

Well thats to be expected of any real beta, can you say something that isn't a given?

>What does Vavra think of the new Mafia?
Pretty much what most of Cred Forums thinks: that it's a cynical attempt to cash in on good game legacy without understanding what it was about. I think I've seen him mention how he finds the idea of a game called "Mafia" not being about Mafia absurd. That said, he was unusually reserved on the subject lately, guessing he realizes that his spite towards 2K could get him into unneccessary troubles.

He also mentioned that some of his old colleagues from former 2K Bohemia are working on the game, and for that alone he wishes them success.

Ooo! What type of game is it, and what do you look forward to in it?

I can only imagine how he felt watching those gameplay vids of what is "Mafia" games now.

>and some of the historically accuracy may get in the way of the fun.
Yeah, which does in fact seems to be the major "problem" of the game. It's not really compromising on the whole historical aspect of it which does severally restrict the audience and wide-spread appeal. But then again, that is pretty much Vávra's whole point and appeal.

He was already pissed enough for what "they did" to Mafia 2. The game they eventually released had a little in common to what he wanted it to be to begin with. Though, let's be fair: he was to blame for that just as much as the publisher was. Not that he would really admit that...

>no poo coloured people
>no female player character (waifu autists btfo)
>console kiddies can't play it

Definitely going to buy it

I thought that was a denbts spurdo

Yes but, when the fuck is the game coming out? I want to play it

I was planning on playing the game anyway but this alone makes it worth a buy.

Because Hatred was such a good game.

They're porting it to consoles though.

Not him but the armor system is pretty much the best out there in terms of realism in what you wear, how it works and layering.

Combat is realistic but personally I feel like it lacks impact at the moment. It looks good, in that you can strike at someone and if you hit the corner of their helmet the blade will dent it and slide off realistically, just doesnt feel satisfying.

>no poo coloured people
I'm pretty sure there is actually a gypsy character or two.

Because the world is now satire and poe law is in full effect

Well I found Mafia 2 a gimp game that did well in style but not in anything else really, but then for a Mafia game I think style is very important.

In any case it must still hurt to see it taken THAT far into the disgusting pc direction

You play as a female character in one of the chapters, anti-waifu autists btfo

You don't seem to understand that it runs so poorly that they'll either have to re optimize their entire AI system or have it be a poorly running piece of shit.

This is beta, it's time to be ironing bugs out. Your engine should be done, your features should be done, your story should be done.

Besides that the game's combat system has interesting ideas but falls a little flat. With five directions of attack it's trying to be M&B but it just makes the system clunky as a whole. The voice acting is alright, the story is fine and the environments are nice but the game still needs plenty of work and since the last update to the beta was months ago it's unlikely you'll see improvement.

It's just a beta is not a good excuse.

That the game's main hype is about that there is no niggers in it should tell you that there is really high chance the game is going to be not that great.

They do faggot

>With five directions of attack it's trying to be M&B but it just makes the system clunky as a whole
Please kill yourself, its absolutely nothing like M&B

I love that guy and I follow the game since kickstarter. They are actually researching their history,
the map is based on a real landstrip in czech rep. and they hired actual medieval combat experts for motion capture and council..
They even tried different types of speech, as you can see in some of their early dev vlogs, like shakespearan prose (not actually historically accurate) and medieval english.
They are probably going to ditch these though, because they would be kinda hard to understand for most people and it wouldn't be 100% accurate either,
because then they would speak czech (as the game is based on this area) or some other slavic language.

>Mafia 3
Part of me doesn't mind the direction the game went, but another part wonders if I'd feel the same if the next Yakuza was starring spics or something.

Have they ever been confirmed Muslim, I thought they were just based in Turkey.

Nobody made excuses, it was just worthless information. you don't optimize before you have all that done, and "beta" means nothing today to how far a game is in development, there are alphas more playable than released titles today.

So when the only thing someone says about a game in beta is "its unoptimized", I ask for more.

Everything is fucking "racist" nowadays, who cares anymore. Fuck your feelings.

>it's time to be ironing bugs out. Your engine should be done, your features should be done, your story should be done.
No, its a beta, which means its functionally and feature incomplete

>since the last update to the beta was months ago it's unlikely you'll see improvement.
Are you seriously implying this is a scam, a game thats been in development for years with consistent updates?

some pixiv artist, saucenao can help you here

engrish - artist is from hong kong, english used to be the official language there.

He wasn't, that idiot was just hoping Vavra would get fired over an out of context tweet.

Based Vavra.

>what is bomberman

Shed a manly tear in awe of this.
Based man.

its funny because slavs aren't even white

>Slavs ARE white (paper-white in fact)

Stop kidding yourself Szczepan. We are white, but not as most native Scandinavians.

t. Grzegorz

IIRC a female player character was among the stretchgoals that the Kickstarter reached.
however they're focusing on the male protagonist for the moment as the female character needs some extra storywork to make her fit into the game properly

Doubt this will happen in the near future. DayZ devs also said they're going to port the game to consoles, and we all know how this is going.
They just announce the possibility so it reaches a larger pool of people, if something goes wrong, or it doesn't pay off in their oppinion, they will just ditch that.
That's what I believe at least.

>Well I found Mafia 2 a gimp game
Good one third of the intended gameplay mechanics were gutted out from the game. A lot of the story and characters too. Hell, Vávra even had to remove the "lose the left-over bullets from a reloaded magazine" feature from the previous game because 2K was worried it might confuse and alienate the players.
But again: the game WAS also almost a year behind schedule and was bleeding money, so it's not like 2K was entirely at blame there.

I don't think Vávra minds that much the half-black character - it may sound surprising, but to most slavs this is far less of an issue than to most Americans - as he just dislikes the whole "being a righteous warrior fighting against evil Mafia" idea, because to him, Mafia has always been a genre first, an aesthetical fascination with certain periods and tropes, and this goes directly against that notion.
It's just misunderstanding of what the IP was made to be about, really. From what I've seen him say about it (and it wasn't that much, again he has been UNUSUALLY reserved on the subject matter, considering how he otherwise finds it very hard to keep his mouth shut), that is what was bugging him the most.

I actually wrote a paper on this and there is a very simple explanation; their mind are not artistically creative. This is because they do not have any art based subjects(regarded as useless and/or forbidden) in school and those that actually draws only do so quite late (after high school).

The few games that they produced ended with lots of stolen art assets.

>yfw she's a prostitute

Of course, even in muslim countries not everyone 100% follows hadiths and whatnot.
But that is part of the reason why gamedev just isn't that popular over there, culturally it's just not a thing so devs would either make small studios or move.

And as for M&B, the Turks have a long tradition of not giving a fuck.

>Doubt this will happen in the near future. DayZ devs also said they're going to port the game to consoles, and we all know how this is going.
They had announced their intention to make the thing multiplatform from the begging. Being controller-friendly was something the combat system and U.I. has been developed in mind from the begining. It was actually the one thing that has always raised most hatered towards the game.

>ugly chicks find everything sexist/racist/homophobic
What is this curse

Because he said the word incompetence and referred to other continents and other continents have coloured people on them, therefore all the people on other continents are coloured, therefore he called all coloured people incompetent. Don't you even understand basic logic?

Kek'd

I thought they decided you would play as a female character for sometime, but it was not going to have it's own story just a chapter in the overall story.

So you're basically saying art is haram?

It's a medieval rpg set in Bohemia. Very nice looking setting with a combat system similar to Mount and Blade's. Initially I was excited because it had claims of realistic looking sword combat.

It kind of delivers on this promise but lately I've come to a few realizations about HEMA in general. HEMA is not a good representation of how the common man or even the common soldier fought. Most fencing masters taught in secret or taught very few students. The way people fight in the manuals of the time are very unorthodox and the moves therein don't work on the initiated. I doubt you'll ever see many of the moves used in the manuals used in HEMA tournaments because people know them and can stop them. They work great on new fighters or fighters from a different school that don't know anything about yours. So the fights look good for sure but people just don't fight like that. They're masters books after all and the masters kept their art largely secret because it was their livelyhood and their life at stake.

It does however have relatively good voice acting, an interesting story idea, some interesting ideas for mechanics and I'm hoping it can live up to it's promises. Combat does need work, though.

>that fucking retard linking the wikipedia page for moors
Hope that ignorant retard isn't european.

Not an american either, and I agree with that entirely, its just not a fucking Mafia game and I mean that as a genre too, it doesn't feel like one, it doesn't look like one.
Mafia2 felt like one, but as you say it mediocre at best thanks to being shallow.

Still, I remember being able to pull Patrick Bateman on the rare homeless I found and it felt great that it was in.

I'm pretty sure it's a tranny and the movie is Ace Ventura.

They're a turkish company so most of the employees are most likely sunnis

It has never been implied by anyone that this is a reason for hyping the game. It's just a detail that retarded social justice shitbags decided to bring up and has been completely blown out of proportion.

I'm impressed, whatever drew this really captured that uncanny, I-don't-want-to-look-at-it quality that ugly trannies have
Like the face is shifting between a female and steve buscemi

Why are trannies so offended about everything, christ. I'd be more worried about the state of my literal, pus-leaking flesh wound if I was one.

So? They also made Star Citizen controller friendly but not because they're going to make a port of it.
But I think I remember one of their kickstarter goals was the actually a console port. Though the only port of a cry engine game I know of is Crysis, and I think I read it run like shit.

>play as an average joe. You're not the chosen one/hero/unique individual, just a fucking nobody that no one gives a shit about
>all the choices and decision you make do not matter at all
>everything you do will not affect the outcome of the game because MUH HISTORICAL ACCURACY

What's the fucking point in playing the game where nothing I do matters?

All the information we have about hypothermia comes from Nazis. Therefore, no one should use that information and people should die of out en masse.

Likely is.
Not gonna lie but most of the people like that in Europe and England don't even make the argument themselvs and just link shit to the Wiki page of whatever they say.
No real conversation they think just because they have an article that it's the absolute truth.

To have fun

t. Hans al ibn Abdullah, a real aryan germanic white

Pretty much, but my paper didn't go indepth.
For them it is not permitted to draw anything that depicts animate beings, because their prophet said, “Every image maker will be in the fire.”

>Racist devs
What's the story? I'm out of the loop.

Consistent updates? Are you seriously going to tell me that Kingdom Come's updates are consistent? They said the beta's updates should be coming along every few months and they've completely failed to deliver on that. For alpha it just wouldn't work on many machines and the updates weren't consistent.

They're obviously floundering because they're a new studio that bit off more than they could chew. Expect delays in release date.

aryans aren't white either

turkey is a secular country, though

it's like calling US based devs christain.

Whats wrong with that exactly?
We're just the kid of a Blacksmith that wants revenge and joins the army to do it or something.

Top kek!
Safe

Your choices do make a difference in the world around you but you won't be shaping the world to your liking.

turkey was founded as a secular country. The reality today is that is about as secular as the USA in regards to christianity

aryan is whatever you want it to be, it just means noble race. you can be a smartass and be like "muh persians" or not be a cockdongler and just accept when anyone says aryan they mean whites with strong jawlines

>you can [...] not be a cockdongler

That's not what Aryan means at all. The Nazis tried to redefine the word to mean what they wanted but white people aren't Aryans. Germans DEFINITELY aren't Aryans.

are you honestly implying US isn't secular or something?

Apparently its now racist to be historically accurate and not put in every fucking non-white ethnicity in your game about medieval Europe.

I meant the nazi version of aryans aren't white, white is supposed to be pale pinkish skin, not yellow swarthy one like this

>ameridump numales wannt niggers is a european mediavial game

This looks like Oblivion: Non Smudged Artstyle Edition

>bit of a dick
like any managers? especially in that part of europe?

Will I be able to genocide niggers in this game? Where do I buy it?

>THERE WERE BLACKS IN BOHEMIA!!21!11
>No there weren't
>YES, I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE I READ THIS WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE11!!1!!1
>Bohemia is nowhere near Spain
>ILL FUCKING TALK TO YOUR BOSS AND HAVE YOU FIRED FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEE
>I am the founder and boss of the studio

Why is it that the cunts that know the least are the most noisy and annoying?

>anything in Turkey
>based

Something like 98% of Turks are muslim. The real reason Turkey is an exception is cultural, they've always had people in their art. Pic related was Persian for instance.

I fucking loathe how entitled these fucking worthless shitbags feel about diversity. I wouldn't really have a problem believing that you might bump into someone of arab descent or an asian in medieval bohemia because it's very likely that they occasionally did pass through there or ended up there for a multitude of reasons.

But that's not even the issue here, it would never be enough for the sjw's if they did include those rare appearances of diversity. It wouldn't be enough until there was a minority in a major speaking role, because otherwise the devs are racist right?

You don't know what aryan is, fuck you, you mental MIDGET

KA-LA, HEK-SHALA

You have it wrong. There days it's actually racist to be white.

>(waifu autists btfo)
there are romance though :^)
>console kiddies cant play
except it was annouced for ps4, xbone and a big part of the game is the lock-on

Because americans are forced fed ''you are the best'' propaganda on daily basis so they can't help themselves

>Why is it that the cunts that know the least are the most noisy and annoying?
They have nothing better to do with their life.

That's what Atatürk wanted it to be all along, but lately it's been moving away from the vision he had with retards like Erdogan being let into power.

If people want to play a game with medieval combat with minorities and women they should play that For Honor shit.

I bet when the game comes out it will ripped a new butthole be those that that really know something about the medieval times. That is if the game is not too boring or/and unplayable that they don't touch it.
You say that yet this shit comes up every time the game is talked about, it seems for Cred Forums and Cred Forums morons no niggers is a big selling point.
Yes, we know you are stupid.

no because there were no black people in the historical setting

>“Every image maker will be in the fire.”
desu I though """""true islam"""""" wasn't as retarded as most media shows, I guess I was very very wrong.

>we'll literally be teaching children that all of ancient Europe was made by black people just as much as white ones..

Wow hatespeech much? Obviously black men built EVERYTHING and you cumskin shitlords just stole half of it.

How am I a mental midget for knowing that Nazi propagandizing is bullshit? Scandinavians and Germans aren't Aryan and never will be.

You can continue to parrot things that just aren't true but I'll keep calling you on it. If you want to be proud of your lineage at least get your lineage right.

It's a shame the coup failed, Turkey has a history of the military taking over when the government gets too cheeky.

Since when does playing games mean doing something meaningful. I understand your argumentation and I actually like games that gives the player freedom of choice and I believe this game will deliver on the prospect.
And just because you have freedom of choice doesn't mean you should be able to do "whateverthefuckyouwant", a game that I adore for player freedom is Gothic 2, not because you are able to influence the main story.
But because you have freedom to play it how you want and this also affects which characters you meet, which guild you join, which equipment or skills you are able to get and your view on the game world at large.
If you want a game where nothing what you do matters play Skyrim. I'm not saying you don't have a lot of choices in this game, but nothing really seems to actually matter.

Historical accurate games are garbage

Post one I wanna play

>like any managers? especially in that part of europe?
No, he is more of a foul-mouth redneck than an assholish manager. Like: not listening to people all the way through and calling them morons despite not understanding what they said, that kind of deal. Also needlessly cashing on controversies, having little self-control etc...
And just off the records: he is racist as fuck. It's not actually something affecting this game, or the reason why he decided to go against conventions of political correctness, but man who has ever read his opinions on gypsies knows the guy racist as fuck. Not that I blame him, most people here are and frankly it's not entirely unjustified, but he is.

I actually still like the guy and value his work a lot. But he certainly has a lot to improve in terms of communication, basic etiquette and that kind of shit.

You are one angry little shit, aren't you? Yeah, I'm pretty sure some historical innacuracies will be present. After all, it's nearly impossible to get everything right at every point. That said, giving it an honest and good try is an admirable goal and I'm not entirely sure what makes you so fucking raving mad about it.

or elder scrolls?

I have no idea what you're talking about but I guarantee it's not something anyone should give a fuck about.

Stop feeding the SJWs. You're too old to believe in boogeymen.

This
We were king and queens and emperors and shit.

however sticking black people where they don't belong instantly turns them into 10/10 games, it's a well-known fact

Yeah and ARYAN is SUBJECTIVE. It's NOT exclusive to PERSIANS. I could call the nigger nubian tribe aryans of europe and it wouldn't be fucking WRONG to say that.

>nigger nubian tribe aryans of europe
I mean AFRICA
FUCK

Shhh shhh little tumblr queen waddle back to your hugbox

It's pretty hilarious how insecure white people are

>It's pretty hilarious how insecure people are

FTFY. We're all a mess.

>he thinks it's bad to hate gypsies.

Why isn't the media calling EA racists?

So you're basically saying that the SJWs are entirely right in what they've actually been saying but still let's not admit that because you're sure they actually want far more than just what they've been asking?

And this is why this board is such a shithole...

Makes me wonder if there is such a thing as Black creationism being taught in schools.

Waddle back to your Cred Forums circlejerk

It was basically thought that making an image of a living being would be like trying to create life and play god. When you got to judgement day if you couldn't get your drawings to live you would be sent to hell for trying to usurp the power of god.

I probably butchered that explanation but I think it's mostly accurate.

Hello, Mr.Romanian

Before you comment something like this look for info about it, it won't make you look like an absolute idiot.

Yeah, I didn't want to say anything. The guy clearly knows nothing, or has the reading comprehension of a 12 year old. Is school out already?

>waah waah he doesn't take shit from fags on twitter he's a terrible person

A Poo in Loo isnt EA :^)

You were clearly not at school :^)

So who are more subhuman, Cred Forumstards, tumblrites or australian abbos?

When is this game coming out btw ? Kebabs doesn't want me to play Bonerlord.

>but man who has ever read his opinions on gypsies knows the guy racist as fuck.
Looks like whole eastern europe is racist then

Yes

Literally no one on earth likes Gypsies.
That includes Gypsies themselves.

>but man who has ever read his opinions on gypsies knows the guy racist as fuck.
There's nothing wrong with hating gypsies.

>Blame the dominance of your species/race/gender.
>I see white people.
Holy shit, that guy seems like such an asshole with an inferiority complex. Doesn't he get shit from his workplace for talking like this?

Sorry man, but the term Aryan isn't subjective. You can keep trying to tell me it is but you'd be hella fucking wrong.

The Aryans as a tribe are gone. You can't just say you're Aryan because you feel like it.

He works for Bioware. No doubt any white people left there are kowtowing little shits who bend over backwards for a minority

Wow, the SHEER AMOUNT of insecurity on display here. It's baffling.
The irony is, this is exactly the kind of thing Vávra would call you all pathetic cunts for in the first place, really. If there is one thing he likes to call out, it's the insanely insecure and butthurt attitude where people are DESPERATE to find things to whine and cry about. And that is exactly what you idiots are doing right now. You are LITERALLY the same as the fucking SJW at this point, exactly what the person that you idolize so much would absolutely despise.

Protip: what made Vávra earn my respect, despite the fact that he can be an asshole and pretty short sighted, is that he does not take himself, of the fucking issues you morons are shitting your pants so seriously.

Unlike you sad little cunts, if somebody calls him "racist", he just laughs and says "Yeah, what about it?"
But you little shits will throw a hissyfit about it. And that is why you are all pure shit, and why your cultures is in such a deep shit.

>Looks like whole eastern europe is racist then
Which part of "most people here are, and they are not unjustified" was so difficult to understand?

>I'm pretty sure some historical inaccuracies
That is my point: the game is going to be historical inaccurate so they should stop hyping that bit and just say they don't want blacks in the game and that it is all about being anti-pc.

>Gypsies

Everyone hates them, that's not racism. They're a shitty people

Cred Forumstards because they're clinging to an ideology that got BTFO decades ago.

Abos aren't human so they don't count and tumblrites are at least relevant.

they hail from mount stupid

>man who has ever read his opinions on gypsies knows the guy racist as fuck

t. never met gypsies

No, EA is literally the devil of interactive entertainment.

Aryan meant more than a tribe though, but whatever man fuck you I'm done.

t. a thieving piece of shit gypsy

>tfw your life will never be so empty and so devoid of actual meaning that you spend your time getting mad that there aren't brown people in a video game

Based deep-silver
Published some of the STALKER games here too
They better not fuck up saints row

Let's compare polish devs to swedish devs.
If you're swed, fuck you.

>Publisher Deep Silver to publish "Kingdom Come: Deliverance" game which is made by racist devs

They're racist

Now im completely sure i dont regret backing this game even though it isnt optimized for shit

Fuck yes

I literally dont buy games anymore because every single game dev turns out to be some faggot SJW, i would go buy a second copy right now if it was multiplayer

Eat my shit you faggot cucks, no one will buy your transnigger simulator 2016 because transniggers dont make up anywhere near the majority of the video game audience

Enjoy going bankrupt while actual realistic games that actually cater to their own audience begin to dominate

There are different degrees of historical accuracy. They dont want to put PoC in because their goal is to make its as close to real history as possible. Their goal isnt anti PC.

Or that there are, for that matter.

>sjws getting buttblasted again; daily thread CLVII
Jesus. And people actually complained about SA migrants back in the day...

Fuck no, they're never right if it means changing someones artistic vision for the sake of their retarded agenda. But I am saying that they do actually want more than what they've been asking because they're like a cancer that feels it's entitled to the fucking body it's parasitizing. It's up to the developer what they include or exclude and that should not be fucked around with. I can decide for myself if I'm happy with the end result.

>this is what retards believe

What exactly is wrong with being racist? If certain groups of "people" didn't constantly behave like subhuman garbage no one would have an excymuse to hate them.

Because there is a difference between getting most of the important stuff right, and getting everything absolutely perfectly right. This might shock you, but absolute perfection is NEVER the point of historical accuracy. Approximation is. You get as much right as you can, and if you are doing your research well (which he does, I can vouch for that), you'll get most of the important stuff right, while the things that are off will be relatively insignificant.

Again, the real question is why does this make you so stark raving mad?

For the record, there are no black people in the game not because it's anti-PC, but simply because there is no reason why there should be. They would not benefit the game and the illusion they are aiming for. This was never a political decision: frankly nobody would have actually thought of it being in any way worth discussing if it wasn't for the bunch of Tumblr retards re-framing it as such.

It takes place in medieval Bohemia. There were no black people around there at the time. There is no reason why there should be any in the game. Pretty much end of any discussion here...

>Fuck no, they're never right if it means changing someones artistic vision for the sake of their retarded agenda.
But they are right about history, according to you.
>But I am saying that they do actually want more than what they've been asking because they're like a cancer that feels it's entitled to the fucking body it's parasitizing.
Right, well that's just an unfounded assertion.

Too right m8

#killallwhitemen

>turks make a game
>It's not constantly shilling turkey
>it doesn't even include a turk faction
I don't know what to believe any more

Because they are not white. According to american media you can only be racist if you are white, and every white person is racist except for those who aren't.

lmao a weeb cuck, how unfortunate, why havent you killed yourself yet?

Let em vent. I see these as containment threads.

>What exactly is wrong with being racist?
Well, mostly it's actually not a very efficient long-term strategy. First of all, if you already have multiple ethnic groups living close to each other, you need to maintain social order, not to fuel conflict. Second of all, if your preconception about the other race are based on false assumptions, you are simply going to make wrong decisions.

Being racist implies misreading the role and importance of race in judging other people. The main problem is, of course, that nobody knows for sure what IS the real role of race in one's personal development and behavior to begin with, so actually drawing the line between being racist and being pragmatically right is the biggest problem.

But in general: you don't want to increase tensions and hostility within your society, and you don't want to bleed talent by misjudging them based on their race. Those would be the two main reasons why racism is not a good thing.

>Slavs
>White
Varva confirmed for not racist

Even then the Germans and Scandinavians wouldn't fit the term. Find your own fucking term for your people. With such a long and illustrious history you'd think they could do it but trying to steal a term just isn't a good idea.

If you're going to be proud of your ancestry at least be true to it.

This thread be proof politics ruin vidya, I don't see jack shit in here about gameplay.

How is the combat?

all of their games ripped off american or japanese ideas. except m&b. they must think the western market is repulsed by anything tangentially related to muslim and arab.

>niggers are dumb but racism is bad because a few of them arent so you have to give them all a chance and let these savages overrun your country and fill it with rape and murder and crime in general

and this is how i know you should be put out of your misery before you get yourself cucked

>If you're swed, fuck you.
I'm sure they are very afraid of fat virgins shouting at them in their echo chambers.

>no poo coloured people

i thought the new one was filled with niggers?
Like it was gunna be a "Shaft" game or somthing?

The trick here is that everyone they don't like is a straight white male.

See that black woman with coal skin color that has gave birth 20 times and has publicly anounced she is lesbian? See how she argues with SJW? She is in reality a straight white male.

They'd probably be right.
I wouldn't mind seeing an ottoman/turkic faction in future games though
They're pretty neat in mods.

I think the main problem is that if you portray Islam in media and it's perceived as negative, you get blown up, so it's better to not portray them at all rather than shower praises upon allah and ruin the game, and probably get Hebdo'd anyway

when it comes to the native inhabitants, sweden literally has the highest rates of virginity of any other country in the world except for japan maybe, they're neck and neck i think actually

One of the main reason why the so called "alt-right" despite being the lesser of the two currently existing ideological evils is constantly losing any battles for public respect is because it's largely represented by people like you. And people like you make even the worst SJW cunts still look reasonable and educated.

The reason why this world is turning to shit is not because of SJW and leftists. It's because of idiots, which seem to be equally represented among the SJW and outside of those. You are one of the idiots. One of the actual true reasons why everything looks and feels like it's falling apart.

>tfw I actually went to a week of sword fighting seminar in the region where the game takes place
didn't know about it beforehand, but it's kinda nifty

This.
Being ''nice'' does wonders.
If you are a dickhead, it's irrelevant if you are right or wrong, you are going to make people want to side against you, just because you are a dickhead.

Just say you're Greek/Serb so all the criticism becomes nationality based instead of religiously.

If you really crank your brain to full power and read my original post again, you might understand that I said "I wouldn't really have a problem believing that you might bump into someone of arab descent or an asian in medieval bohemia because it's very likely that they occasionally did pass through there or ended up there for a multitude of reasons." What I personally think might have happened is not in agreement with anyone's claims.

ebin lock-on multi direction shit.
atleast it's 1st person. a breath of fresh air

they're muslim in name only. the ones ive met will drink and dance and don't go around trying to kill everyone that isn't muslim.

i love rarara too

Lol no, you're a fucking retard falling for the middleground fallacy. If this was 1944 i might agree that racism has gone a little too far, but right now, we need more, because we need to defend our borders, and saying racism is bad at this point just justifies not having them.

You arent alt right, you arent even neutral, you're a faggot traitor cuck pretending to be neutral, kill yourself you fucking dumbass

They can make up a turkey-esque faction though, like witcher. M&B is entirely fictional anyway and there's no mention of religion in the game.

It's very obvious that it's suffering from consolitis. Could be better, wish it was. Very similar idea to M&B.

What is the source of all these pics? I love them

all people are from afreeca. now will you fuckers fuck off already

>racist devs

Funny. I was just thinking that.

There are crosses and other motifs. But I recall seeing "the gods" mentioned a couple times.

There's already an Arab faction, though. A Turkic faction really wouldn't be all that different from what we already have in game.

>guys it doesnt matter if racism is right or wrong because its mean so if you want to win people over to your side and be racists you have to not be racists

lmao the mental gymnastics of you little retarded faggots

enjoy raising your wifes son

It's actually not so much about being nice. It's about being rational and pragmatic. Not thinking in tokens and buzzwords.
Here we have people who will lash out against someone because that someone does not say:
"RACISM IS AWESOME!". Despite the fact that racism is, actually by definition, irrational.

They lash out because the opinion presented is not one-dimensional enough. Which is really the main, fundamental problem our society is currently dealing with: the stupidity and danger of SJW and the so called "alt-right" is that both sides think incredibly one-dimensionaly. They need their tokens, their simple buzzwords and truisms, usually ones that feed into some kind of insecurity.

>we need more, because we need to defend our borders,
No. We don't need racism, we need pragmatism and rationality. This might shock you, but you don't need to be a racist to believe the immigration wave currently going on is a grave threat to our culture and future. Actually, that is an incredibly stupid thing to do because you'll actually misunderstand the nature of the threat, make poor expectations, and fail to protect yourself.
You are right on one single thing: I'm not neutral. I'm highly conservative, in European sense of the word. I'm just not an idiot.

You, on the other hand, are the real cancer. The one that literally ATTACKS rationality, meaning that you are just as deluded, just as clueless about what is the real danger and how to really react as those you hate so much.

>muh borders!
So when you defend this land as yours from those over there, where does the line get drawn and who drew it? Go stand near a border and explain why that dirt is different than this dirt.

Call me a globalist or cuck. I'm not a pussy that can't take insults. I just don't understand this obsession you nationalists have over "MY sidewalk here, YOU sidewalk there unga bunga!"

The factions are obviously influenced by real historical nations/cultures though, what with the camel jockeys and mongoloids.
They are, in the main two games. Viking invasion, although not made by the same developers iirc, features conflicting religions and the ability to convert, too
Probably true, unless the game ever enters the later period when the ottoman empire was around it seems a little pointless since it'd just be a mix of the mongoloid and camel-jockey factions, I'd guess

pretty cringeworthy tbqh lmfao

You sound German.

>Racism
>Irrational
Taking genetics into account is irrational?

No, what you have to be is not being dickheads.
If you behave like a retard, people will see you as a retard.
Mind you, i'm not saying your ideology is retarded, just your behaviour.

People are not going to side you if the moment they don't 100% agree with you you start shouting ''KEK, SJW, HILLARY VOTER''.

They are just going to think you are that, a dickhead.

>that doujin
fucking delicious milfs

When I see the word "Deliverance" written so prominently on that picture, all I can think of is dueling banjos and "Squeal like a pig!"

Sauce.

>This might shock you, but you don't need to be a racist to believe the immigration wave currently going on is a grave threat to our culture and future.

When white people migrated to africa, we brought prosperity. Look at south africa. Look at zimbabwe. Its really is all about race. You are a full on deluded cuck retard, pretending to be some moral authority for standing above both extremes, falling for a middleground fallacy.

You are insufferably pretentious and dumb as fuck, i sincerely hope you come around, or you kill yourself

lmao im not even going to waste my time on your faggot ass, you are hopeless

Dont leave me hanging user. I wanna fap now

>goal is to make its as close to real history
They say when they are most likely failing at that.
>getting most of the important stuff right.
Are they really going getting important stuff right or they just saying saying that when they could be making sure the game is fun and playable? It seems the game is hyping the anti-PC shit as can be seen in this thread.

>no black people
They did do trade all over the place and even if they did not do it with blacks they could done it with muslims.

>Pretty much end of any discussion here
This thread shows that is wrong.
Because I am not a Cred Forums faggot like you so I don't need to.

>it's a shame the coup failed
no, it's not. I bet you're some ignorant American who doesn't know who Gulen is, he's twice the shit erdogay is

I love it though because i always end up being right about everything anyway, so everyone i know thinks im a fucking prophet thanks to Cred Forums, even though they first think i sound like a lunatic

its fucking great

suck my dick fag

Since Bannerlord is set BEFORE Warband we might see a Turkic faction but they'd be the replacement for the Mongols if they're in at all. I really don't see a reason to include them because they're too similar to things in game already.

I'd like to see a Spanish faction since they were actually pretty different but they probably won't be featured.

>You are a full on deluded cuck retard
>You are insufferably pretentious and dumb as fuck
See?
This is why no one likes you.

The moment someone disagrees with you, your first reply is to start insulting.

>romainians are gypsies
fuck off with this meme

Swedes are not virgins, they have hot steamy gay sex after finishing their diversity games

It's a shame the coup failed because more Turks didn't die.

As opposed to the fat virgin who wastes time of his life making pics such as that.

This is the life you chose.

You're just showing your ignorance. Not only would turks die, but Gulen wants to fucking retake the balkans and Greece. He's like a turkish George Soros

Threads like this make me want a game where you play as a Zulu tribes where 25% of your tribsemen are white.

Just for the hilarity that would ensue.

>hundred years from now
telegraph.co.uk/education/12091770/New-history-GCSE-course-on-migration-branded-disturbing-and-dangerous.html

lmao nigga i dont even talk to people IRL about any of this because it would cost me my career, except my friends, and they all agree with everything i say

you seriously think im as belligerently honest in real life as i could be on an anonymous image board?

not all of us are worthless NEETs

Cred Forums shits would get mad about the game for it having not enough whites in it.

sauce pls

>Make an "inclusive" WWII shooter
>Hitler is black

I see that the pic hit a little too close to home. I'm sorry, but it's true. I have seen many swedes irl. I'm danish after all.

>Waifuing a loose whore

In a weird kind of way, they're right. The English didn't exist until well after the migration period.

Trying to use that as a way to push the middle eastern migrants on them is fucking stupid, though.

Spaniards would be nice, or Byzantines.
That said, factions in Bannerlord are supposed to be predecessor factions of Warband's. "The Empire" seems relatively unique though.

>whiny bitch wants a man fired for not accepting his view
Sure no fashism there. SJWs are as bad as nazis. But based slavs ain't no cucks.

Actually i'm from Kansas, I simply don't understand what motivates people to waste their lives away doing such things.

It's not like they ever get posted anywhere outside of your hugbox, the only ones who you convince of that are people who already agree with you.

>You get to shoot him

The better thing to go with would be to make one of the Nazi commanders black and have them go on about how perfect the Aryan master race is while executing jews.

>"alt-right" being the lesser of the two currently existing ideological evils
kek

Haha, american redneck trash. Don't speak about Europe if you don't know shit.
Sweden is our laughing stock for a reason.

>Taking genetics into account is irrational?
And here we go again full circle to my original point. Drawing the line between racism and pragmatism is hard, because we don't know for sure the actual causal mechanics at play. I actually stressed out the point previously, you could have picked up on that if you weren't too busy shitting your pants because I'm not conforming to you vapid extremism.

Most racism isn't about "taking into account genetics". Mostly because the actual role of genetics in the things that are most commonly discussed isn't known yet. But again, that requires actually understanding the problem, not just blindly screaming obscenities.

>When white people migrated to africa, we brought prosperity.
Not really. We brought complete destabilization or the region, exploitation, and the first-ever use of concentration camps too. Also, when the germans invaded Rome, they brought nothing but destruction and famine and cultural regress in their wake: and they were white. While the Arabian dominion over the Iberian peninusula brought considerable improvements in terms of literacy, hygiene and even religious tolerance to what was there before and after.
What can we really learn from that?
Not a GOD DAMN THING. Arabs are a barbaric hellhole now, and Germany is (was) the pinacle of world prosperity and technological and social progress.
Because this isn't really about race. Much more complicated things are actually at work here. We have a legacy to protect: that is why we should be worried about the immigration. Not because of fucking race mixing and genetics, but because of complex cultural advancements: history, experience, knowledge, traditions, standards, customs.
Not being blind idiots is actually the part of the legacy we need to protect. What you are doing is ruining the only thing that is actually worth protecting in the first place. With people like you becoming the majority, there is nothing worth protecting anymore.

>Kickstarter
> $50 to get the game

DROPPEDDDD

>saucefags

Russian here. Gypsies are literal shit people who's main strategy is to shit up their living palce so much no other human being would want to live there.
LITERAL SHITPEOPLE

You mean when the Arabs basically took over territories of established dynasties, called it their own, and then buttfucked themselves over by relying on slavery for hundreds of years as they degenerated?

Historically accurate is racism now.

In 20 years Lincoln will be black.

>Only Moor presence during medieval period were probably scholars, and traveling merchants
>No point in adding a great deal of brown assets otherwise.

>DATS RACIST

Pic related.

If white people aren't perpetuating ignorant concepts of racism. Their retards are perpetuating false terms of racism.

It's like a False-flag racist revolving door or some shit.

you hate them too?

>this comfy Oblivion look
I want it

As if what Yurop said was ever relevant.

>h-haha... w-we are cucks...
How about you do something about it?

>vapid extremism
All I did was say race is genetics, fuck dude

>Racist Devs

Pol here, backed!

Just post it please.
Google reverse search gives no results.

Except sub saharan africans has never achieved anything remotely close to prosperity until the modern day.

>racists become the majority
lmao buddy. even east asians get less racist by the day. their hate is more based on countries now.

>muh doors!

So when you defend this house as yours from those over there, where does the line get drawn and who drew it? Go stand near a door and explain why that floor is different than this floor.

Call me a globalist or cuck. I'm not a pussy that can't take insults. I just don't understand this obsession you nationalists have over "MY sidewalk here, YOU sidewalk there unga bunga!"

Revisionist scum BTFO.

Hell I'm getting this game.

>Posts crops without sauce
>Complains

The blacks destabilized Africa after we left at the British colonies were relatively stable

Europe has always been extremely relevant since before American was born, hick.

And the ones in control of Yurop are companies, not it's citizens.

what did he mean by this

>said the guy who will either elect a tycoon or a career crony liar

>Are they really going getting important stuff right or they just saying saying that when they could be making sure the game is fun and playable?
Getting the important stuff right might be one of the things that may make the game interesting and fun to play.

>It seems the game is hyping the anti-PC shit
First of all, PC is a plague and being against it is the only rational and normal reaction. Second of all, no it isn't. People in these threads are. The game itself does place nearly any emphasis on that in it's marketing materials.

>hey did do trade all over the place and even if they did not do it with blacks they could done it with muslims.
Not really, no. It was western traders that traveled to Middle East for trade. And even they kept to the few ports and centers. Middle Eastern traders did not travel into central Europe themselves. I really don't think you understand how medieval trade worked, and you understand even less how medieval society worked.

First of all, "established dynasties"? Read up a bit on early medieval Spanish history, the place was an absolute shithole since the fall of Roman Empire. Second of all: still better than what was established after that.

>All I did was say race is genetics, fuck dude
Race is genetics, racism is not about genetics.

>Except sub saharan africans has never achieved anything remotely close to prosperity until the modern day.
It has not achieved anything close to prosperity EVER: not in the past, not in present day, colonial rule did not change anything about it either. It was more stable than it is now, though hardly prosperous.
We exploited it for a while, prospered at their account (which by the way is not nearly as terrible thing as many make it sound, after all we were the dominant culture), but we did not improve the situation for them either.

But that is largely besides the point.

>Europe
>always been relevant

Wrong

> This might shock you, but you don't need to be a racist to believe the immigration wave currently going on is a grave threat to our culture and future.

Okay, but for the left, which control the media and public option, you're pretty much a nazi already.
So if you really like your fucking borders, you need to be more vocal about it.
Not just be le pragmatic and rational thinking man. That shit hasn't stop mass immigration for 50 years now.

>tried that shit on 4 reverse image search sites
>no hits

Stop being a fag and give a source already.

As opposed to the one who will make epic pics for Cred Forums, call it a day, and continue watching as your entire contintent is raped to death, all from the chair in front of your computer?

What did this poster mean by this?

I'm going to buy the game just because someone who doesn't bend over to the SJW historical revisionists like Dice and others do deserves the money.

>Wasn't there some scenes in a game, maybe it was Remember Me, that claimed as much?
I think that was Dreamfall: Chapters.

Actually Poland owned Ukraine for a few centuries. They actually even got as far as Moscow for a few decades.

Europe was completely irrelevant at a time.

It's actually kinda scary to think that one of the most backwater parts of the main continent rose up and kicked everyone's arses so hard.

The fall of the USRR was a mistake, maybe communism, totalitarianism and the nuclear threat could have kept sjws at bay

But in this year your race is faggot.

Your mom is going to be mad when he finds out you stole some of his money to back a shit game.

ahaha so fucking le #based xD

Iran and Turkey does,there are probably some bosnian devs in Croteam, though i don't know for sure. But otherwise, most muslim countries have too small market, too small number of professionals unemployed in more profitable spheres and just overall - with muh arab spring and civil wars everywhere vidya arent their primal concern.

He's just provoking them on purpose now as revenge. I love it

>butthurt genderfluid red buzzcut toting landwhale Tumblrite

Our cunts are still safer, has more freedom, more equal and more stable than Burgerclapistan, boi.
Just pull up any statistic then compare it with your own cunt.
Our right and far rights party have goverment üpwer by the day. And while they would hardly
be the majority, more portion of the population are actually taken into account, unlike crony bankers or crony industrial complex.

we got a triggered one here folks!

>female arc
>Objective: Sweep floor

Why all the hate for gypsies? They are much, much better than blacks and arabs.

u holdin up okay right there folk?

*more governmental power

>b-b-but
No, you are Yurop, you can't even carry guns with you.

>Our right and far rights party have goverment üpwer by the day
It's already too late to do any of that.
Europe is dead.

As you said, Sweden is a representation of all of you.

>People taking this shit out of context

He's not bashing him for being racist, he's saying he need to keep that shit under control when he's pretty much a figurehead.
Get some common sense.

you wot m8s? i'm going to donate to this game because the dev is so #based. i don't even care that it's shit, #based people must be supported.

Better than black and arabs doesnt mean you are good.

This is both ironically and unironically true

>game is not even out yet
>claims it's shit

Sure thing, Tumblr.

Dumbass should move to Australia

we have names for all the continentals

>early access

me too senpai. he's got balls of steel calling out SJWs and journalists. if his game succeeds, maybe other game devs will start doing so too

>especially Poland
Yeah, faggot, you shouldn't have fucked with us back in 1600s bitches. Trying to hijack the whole Ukraine during civil war in Russian Empire was also a bad idea, just as stealing Tesinske Slezsko from Czech by allying with Hitler. No wonder you getting fucked every time when you always try to bite more than you can swallow.
t. Ivan

>Okay, but for the left, which control the media and public option, you're pretty much a nazi already.
Not where I live, but sure. That is their stupidity. That does not mean that I will actually confirm their stupidity and bend over to it. All that people who proudly proclaim themselves "racist" are doing is making the fucking leftist seem RIGHT.
It's like actually starting to hate women because feminism lies and claims that everybody who is not a feminist is a woman-hater. You are JUST MAKING THEM RIGHT.

I'm quite vocal enough about my outlooks on the current european politics, and actually world-wide philosophical trends as it is. Sadly (or thankfully, depending on the point of view), my views aren't particularly unique or surprising in my country, so I don't really stand out.

But the whole fucking point is not to be contrarian to the leftist. Because that way, you actually let THEM DICTATE the ideology. Plus being an enemy of somebody who is wrong does not make you right, as Nazi germany building it's momentum on identification of communism as a threat has proven in the past.

We need to be vocal but we need to be RIGHT even more. Otherwise the whole struggle is pointless. The discussion needs to be changed fundamentally, not just swayed.

We need to clear out what is the real problem here. That is the only way out of this mess. So far, we have been blinded into thinking in a FALSE DICHOTOMIES. And ultimately, only the people defining those polar opposites will win. And let's face it, the leftist are actually much better in this than the alt-right is, so... Supporting their cause actually loses ours in the long run.

As long as we allow the whole debate run in the conceptual framework established by the leftist, which the alt-right does, then they are going to win, regardless of what we do. And even they they won't, it's not us who is going to win: it's going to be different monster.
Again: nazi germany analogy is really fucking fitting here.

>early access meaning anything

You should just admit the dev triggers you already

Yeah, but when you shit on arabs or blacks, some white butthurt sjw will go apeshit even on Cred Forums.
But no one gives a shit about gypsies. I feel kinda sorry for them even if they are criminals. At least they are no murders and rapists like black and arabs.

>b-but they'll patch it

it shouldn't be too hard to find it desu

They might, but they'll never be able to patch the tear in your rectum.

With no tags but MILF to go on, I doubt it.

Because gypsies dont make a fuzz in America, birthplace of affordable pandering media.

it's definitely possible

>Getting the important stuff right might be one of the things that may make the game interesting and fun to play.
Yeah it could but that is if they don't fail at both. things.

>Cred Forums bs and shit.

>Middle Eastern traders did not travel into central Europe themselves.
Source for this? Also it would not be more few muslims in big cities selling petty much only to rich.

>I have no idea how this particular image convention works
could you be any more not from here

hello

BRUHH WOOOOO SAVAGE #BTFO XD

so in other words you only support the game because the developer is an alt-right reactionary like yourself

Considering they haven't lived up to their own patching timeline and the game has already been delayed I'm starting to lose hope.

>Leftists claim to loathe fascists while acting like fascists
It's nice to see Vavra put these fucks in their place.

As a black man I am completely fine with these guys having no black people in their game

Why is this such a problem?

>being historical accurate is now considering being an alt-right reactionary

I'm glad you were able to confirm you're a retarded Tumblrite so I can disregard your autistic rambling. Go find some white males to yell at.

white people with blue hair think its racist

(You)

Shh, you've been brainwashed by your white oppressors. As a white person I know what is best for you.

Don't care about this SJW shit, last time I tried the beta it was horribly optimized for my i5 2500k & GTX 970 / 8gb ram.

Is it any better these days? I'm talking I tried it.. 4-5 months ago.

>alt right trumplets

Because americans need a crusade every 4 years.

The right and the left is like the yin and yang, they need each other. You can let the other ideology become too powerful.

Right now the left is just too powerful. For 70 years the left is going farther and farther to the left and the right is just following them on the defensive.

Now in Europe there is no normal right. If you want borders, you're just a "far-right wacko" at this point.

The left needs real opposition after all these years, not just pragmatic and rational thinking men that shiver in their cocoons when the left calls them racist.

People hate gypsies, not purely because they are gypsies, but because of their actions.

We had a bunch of gypsies who settled in a field near my old work; they were loud, broke stuff, caused hassle, and then fucked off leaving a huge mess behind.

I don't know whether every single gypsy is like this, but most people I know hate them as well for this very same reason. When people complain about gypsies, it's because of the way the majority of them ACT, not simply because they are gypsies.

>please blackwash all video games and history, I want my wife's son to grow up in a world where his race is the only one portrayed

I'm voting Libertarian, user

>as an smerican woman

Nothing good has ever followed these four words

I don't give a fuck who you are, if your game is good, I'm going to buy it.

I don't pretend to push any agendas with what games I do and do not buy lmao who do you think you are, it's fucking video games.

>he believes the alt-right bogeyman

haha, throw away your vote

>wasting your vote
kill yourself my man

>even if they did not do it with blacks they could done it with muslims.
>they could
but why should they? you are arguing for reasons they COULD include something in their game, not giving any reasons for why it should go out of their way to make sure it is there. the game COULD have realistic death by flu or festering wounds after scratching your foot, but nobody finds this nearly as important as getting some nonwhites in there somehow.

Why do Americans insist on having everything revolve around their societal demographics and values? Are they really that provincial?

Johnson is so far-left as a """libertarian""" he's siphoning votes from Hillary.

>haha its only worth it if your candidate wins
I was gonna go for that 5% for increased federal funding, anons. But you convinced me I'm #mentallyhill

Because the makers of the don't have the balls to say they don't like blacks then move on to make the shit game not shit.

Cut the first two and you have a good song though.

Your average libertarian leader:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs

Your party is a joke.

Soon(tm)

>haha its only worth it if your candidate wins

that's how first past the post elections work

GIVE SAUCE pls

THIS.
All you need to know about Warhorse basicaly.

Vávra is sort of Kanye West of Czech/Central European game industry.

He also tossed a replica of George Washington's gun that he received as a gift into the trash after winning his parties nomination.

I don't want to be comfy when i'm playing games. I want to be comfy when i want to sleep. Bushes and wooden cabins good games do not make.

why would anybody play this trash game when there witcher 3 already exists

Well, They say historical accuracy is a big thing for them.
Touhou is video games.

You could of said you're triggered he won't put black people in his game and you would have been more honest about yourself

Nope, not the last update added languages and not a single update has been released since

Game has been delayed

>Release date q4 2015
Hmmm

>Call me a globalist or cuck
I will thanks you globalist cuck. explain to me why the chinese taking over the Congo and Zimbabwe and exploiting and ruining the local economy is an atrocity of neocolonialism, but objecting to the same thing happening in Vancouver is racist. you can't without giving me some bull about how it's different when white people are involved

>Like: not listening to people all the way through and calling them morons despite not understanding what they said, that kind of deal.

Thats a pretty standard form of leadership in baltic countries and Finland. Bosses are expected to be harsh but fair. Swearing is pretty much given. When you look at Daniel Vavra, you're looking at a pretty standard polish neckbeard. And people coming from its neighbouring countries wont be all that different.

Save for Sweden of course but nobody likes Sweden.

because the developer is an alt-right neckbeard

because black people are born to serve the superior races

If you have to lie to be tolerant because the truth is racist then you have to ask:

Is it more important to not be racist or to not be a liar?

Alright, you've suffered enough.
Office Love Scramble

to be fair, who would even fucking play a game where you have to chuck spears and bath in cow piss?

I think blacks(because they're the only ones complaining) want to be included in because they know their culture is too shit tomake a game out of.

Underrated post

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALTERNATE VOTE WHEN??

holy shit based on so many levels, just because of this i might give them my shekels.
>im the founder
pic related

>Yeah it could but that is if they don't fail at both. things.
Wow. People are failible? WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT! Yeah, they can screw up. Any studio can screw up on any goal that they set up for themselves, that is just the risk of the creative industry. It's not a reason to stop being creative, or supporting creativity.

>Source for this?
Any basic book on medieval economy and travel will do. Foletti, Le Goff, Day, Walford are good places to start.

>Cred Forums bs and shit.
I'm the guy who also posted this and this so calling me Cred Forums is rather laughable. It may come as a shock to you, but but PC culture is viewed as something negative in a good portion of the world, and it has little to do with the internet hate bullshit machine that Cred Forums represents.

>The right and the left is like the yin and yang, they need each other.
Except we actually don't need EITHER to begin with. Thinking you improve the situation by pushing one or another is just deeping the circle of stupidity. We need to break out of this circle, to further support it.

The whole left-vs-right system needs opposition.

Cred Forums would be split between getting mad in principle about there being any whites at all, and laughing at the outrage of SJWs who would be suddenly adopting all their arguments. call us what you like but we are absolutely consistent in our beliefs.

>All that PC culture
told you to bet on consoles, babies.

>it seems for Cred Forums and Cred Forums morons no niggers is a big selling point.
No, what's a selling point is no niggers are being shoehorned in for tumblr brownie points.

literally pcuck: the post

based as fuck

gonna buy this shit only for that

You know, buying a game because the dev told some dumb american sjws to shut the fuck up isn't any different from tumblrniggers buying games just because they have homos.

But I'm still gonna do it.

>no shotacon tag

Motherfucker, the other guy led me astray

>If certain groups of "people" didn't constantly behave like subhuman garbage no one would have an excymuse to hate them

mfw this applies to whites, blacks, indians, muslims, slavs and chinks

>tfw you backed the game before all of this happened and the dev being a cool dude is just a bonus

>blacks(because they're the only ones complaining)

No feeling beats the one when you are a hypocrite and proud to be one

played like a fiddle

Think of it this way. Theres plenty of games around these days. When you got multiple medieval games floating around and you're not sure which one to pick if they're pretty much the same in quality, check for other factors that might tilt you towards one of those games.

Nigga you dumb

>it's console wars, le Cred Forums get out reee x((, and shilling: the thread
Wow. This is epick

Subhuman SJWs who bend over and white knight for other races don't count

I thought that Revolution game was made by muslims, there was a point where I had to press X to pray to Allah.

I remember I was reading the praying in the wall, but it's no good since it denies Jesus as Son of God.

The only other medieval game that I know it's coming out is Bonerlord and that's getting delayed again.

I'll probably buy both, though, cause actual realistic medieval/pre-modern settings make me giddy.

>releasing never ever

Because you say so?
Nigga the majority of complaints come from white SJWs.

>Son of God
Retarded notion only pagan christcucks believe. Jesus is the Word of God, God neither begets nor is begotten

What? Tell me more about this vapourware

You're mocking blacks for being stupid when you aren't even educated yourself, stop embarrassing yourself and go do some research.

That only makes the complaints all the more pointless and stupid

The day religion is gone will be a good day.

I'm saying there is a disproportionate demand from (((certain people))) for this particular aspect and they are dishonestly claiming it is important for the sake of historical accuracy. you won't see them complaining about the wheat being too uniform and lush for 15th century pre-GMO crops, or whining about the uniformity of the stone blocks used for building peasant hovels, or any aspect of historical accuracy outside of their chosen race problem. nor will you see them applying this logic consistently to say, BF1, and saying the balance is too far in the opposite direction, or pointing out that their COULD be the occasional white dutch trader in any given samurai game.

If anyone cares, these are by Agata.

well done

It is different because we're actually buying it.

*tips lightly*

american woman, stay away from me

>this whole thread
wew lads, feels good to live in a 98% white country

>why would anybody play this trash game when they could play another trash game

If mankind is to rise, religion has to die.

kek

XD

Slavs aren't white

>Any basic book on medieval economy and travel.
Any links or something that I can look at now? I will take look at those for books that you most likely never read later.

>I'm the guy who also posted this and this
Ah so you are a fence sitting retard that sound like Cred Forums moron when talking about some things
So I am right, ok then.
Cred Forums morons care about historical accuracy when it is about keeping nigger out but don't give a shit about other stuff or even if the game is going to be fun.

I dont know about this game, but Im buying it just to support them. Fucking fascists trying to stop people from creatively expressing themselves.

>So I am right, ok then.
Not at all.

*half tip*

whatever you say bud

>trumplets are this stupid

>implying this game is not going to fail

newfag

But it looks like I am right.

>implying I wouldn't play the fuck out of tribal warfare simulator or a Nubian empire game
expand your tribe's influence! sell your enemies to the white man and take their women for your own! hunt exotic animals to extinction and wear their corpses to intimidate your enemies, and your allies!

>tumblrniggers buying games just because they have homos.
>tumblrnigger buying games
That doesn't happen though.

Aye, that's right.
A Designated Street Shitter.

Yeah, that was what I read in your heretical praying, Saracen.

The game is 1979 Revolution: Black Friday, It's about the revolution on Iran with deep moral choices like pic related, it has the gameplay of the telltale games, and obviously your choices matter (they don't). The game feels incomplete, it ends abruptly.

Mankind will never reach it's true potential if we still kill each other because of "this name" or "that color". We need to be women and men, nothing more and nothing fucking LESS.

Meanwhile both in nordic countries and Russia theres indigenous tribes that are of different race but still white in skin color. Would make both Cred Forums and Tumblr burst a vein if they ever stepped in those countries.

It happen more than Cred Forums plays games.

Are you American per chance?

t. a nigger

Certainly not. The difference between your claim and reality is subtle, but important.

Even better. White in skin tone, yet SJWs can't apply white guilt on us.

>Ah so you are a fence sitting retard that sound like Cred Forums moron when talking about some things
way to prove 100% right.
>Okay, but for the left, which control the media and public option, you're pretty much a nazi already.

Genuiely not sure if trolling or actually retarded.

I'm still traumatized from last time I watched that full video

>that way she bends her head away when he tries to go for a kiss, when they are hugging

May his soul find peace.

At this point it's probably too late to actually talk about the game. But when I tried it out when they released that alpha, the combat was fucking horrible. And it was supposed to be one of the pillars of the game along with no fantasy.

>filename is not "Allah head-challah"

joke is on him, he is indian in look and name so people will always deal with him as a pooinloo retard

>Any links or something that I can look at now?
No, nothing that a simple google can't provide. I own books like "Time, Work and Culture" or "Medieval World" in my library, which is not going to be much use.

>Ah so you are a fence sitting retard that sound like Cred Forums moron when talking about some things
So let me ask you: Are you a Cred Forumsfuck or a libcuck? Because apparently, nothing else is possible. Not being an extremist somehow makes one most condemnable... That is, well, we have a historical precedence for thinking like this, and they aren't pretty.

Fun how the same thing sound like crazy pol talk and crazy leftist talk to others, almost as if both groups actually not have very clear idea about where which ideas fall into...

I know ultimately you are most likely just a shitty troll, but the fact that people like you exist makes me slightly uncomfortable.

>hypocrite
nothing of the sort. SJWs made themselves a team to fight for their singular goals and decided you are on the other team. so you can fight for your team, or you can lose.

this lad gets it

Why do you call me a heretic? I don't subscribe to your pagan faith.

Protip: Mankind has only reached the heights that it has because of religion

he's probably talking about For Honor, which is a more directly comparable game.

Which one?

Doesn't work. The Irish were persecuted to levels far worse than niggers were but they just brush it off and insist that the Irish don't count or say "Everyone always brings up the Irish, got any ACTUAL points?" to dismiss it.

Christianity, of course.

That's not a medieval game. It's just some dumb third person arena game.

The problem there is that the jewish irish exist and they were big players in introducing slavery to america.

>Protip: Mankind has only reached the heights that it has because of religion
That is incorrect. Religion and mankind are inseparable, one is a logical and necessary part of the other. But to claim that we had reached our height thanks to religion is like to claim that we reached our height thanks to xenophobia, or sense of humor, or our craving for sugar. Those things are just part of our nature, both benefical and harmful depending on the context.
Being part of something, and being a cause for something are not necessarily the same thing.

>the jewish irish
>introduced slavery to America

I love that your entire post is based on something you made up, but present as fact. Weird approach to arguing. Not very successful. Rather retarded, really.

There's also taquiyya (or however the fuck it's spelt) that endorses lying to non-mohammedans to lull them into a false sense of security.
Basically: you cannot trust even one of the bastards a single inch.

that's as dumb as saying slavs aren't white.

You realise that "big players" does not necesarilly mean they worked alone and if your point is that they had no play in it then you best get your facts together my dude

>Amerilard telling others how about historical accuracy

Sure the people who think Bush was the first president have a say in this matter

My point is that "the Jewish Irish" isn't a thing and they didn't introduce slavery to America, since the Irish were the slaves that were sent to America, you utter fucking mongoloid.

And now the flame has burned out, only ashes remain. The ashes now let in another flame that doesn't invigorate us, but destroy us. Religion has shown to be nothing but a temporary solution, since it is incompatible with science, no matte how much deluded religon faggots try to say otherwise. There needs to a creed that doesn't believe in afterlife, but in mankind.

You're the pagan for me, if you deny Jesus and His works and testimony, there's nothing I can do but pray for you. Shouldn't we both focus in the non believers during these times? We can Crusade/Jihad each other in the future.

Are you Faggot by chance?
>Cred Forums morons knowing anything about reality
LOL!
He is not replying to any of my posts.
So no youtube stuff or something to get a taste?

Extremist? No, nor I am fence sitter. I lean to the left. I don't like fence sitters because they act like they are better than everyone else when really they are fools that can't really stand for any anything.

Yes. The jews from the EXCESSIVELY catholic Ireland who came in droves to US during the great famine roughly hundred years after abolishment of slavery contributed to american slavery like nobody else.

>I love that your entire post is based on something you made up, but present as fact.
People who "Made that up" include Jung, Eliade, Levi-Strauss, Piaget, more recently Peterson or Sperber.
I assume you know so much about history, philosophy and psychology of religion that you are well familiar with all these people, right? Otherwise there is no way you would accuse people of "making up" stuff like this...

Why the fuck would anyone believe in mankind when it's filled with faggots like you?

If he's a muslim then he /is/ a non-believer, since he doesn't believe Christ is the Son of God. Don't LARP as a Christian and then say stupid shit like that.

jeez lad, calm down, i know the lack of a strong father figure makes you upset but no reason to take it out on random people on the internet

So are Cred Forumse all going to buy this to stick it to these dumb feminiggers?

I'd say Cred ForumsTards and Tumblrites are probably arond about the same level since they're pretty much two sides of the same coin, Abbo's generally act like trash but sometimes you'll get a half decent one so I'd put them over the other two.

>U DUN HAV DADDY!
That was the best you could come up with after being utterly embarrassed like that? Top kek.

>appeal to authority
Damn, you are REALLY bad at arguing. Worse than I originally thought. Do try again though.

What are you trying to accomplish here?

for the love god someone give the source

>LOL!
Great argument.

the source was given but you missed it sonnyboi, it was deleted

>So no youtube stuff or something to get a taste?
I suppose this illustrates the actual level of erudition you have pretty well...

>I don't like fence sitters because they act like they are better than everyone else
People who are blind ideologists generally don't like those who question their beliefs. Those who don't fall into their binary models of world are particularly frustrating to them.

>Damn, you are REALLY bad at arguing.
Appeal to relevant authority, actually. You, like so many people around here, have no clue how "appeal to authority" fallacy actually works. Again: your erudition on the subject is...?

You could be all you would end up with is a shit game.

>He is not replying to any of my posts.
he doesn't have to be you dipshit. with this level of understanding your views do not surprise me.

what was it?

>utterly embarrased
oh wow you sure showed an anonymous poster some right out embarrasment keep going it might bring daddy back ;)

tohzai

Tohzai

>If you're not a Michelin starred chef then you can't say food tastes bad
Kek. You are dreadful at this.

>Passive aggressive emoticons and holier than thou tone
Oh dear, I struck a nerve. For reference, my country isn't like America. We don't do the whole 60% divorce rate or whatever nonsense it's at these days. Do try again.

what """game""""?

1979 Revolution: Black Friday
I wrote it in my post...

>refusing to answer the question

I see that fabled american education is coming out and you're doubling down on it.

>If you're not a Michelin starred chef then you can't say food tastes bad
We are actually talking about academic matter. So more precise comparison would be "if you are not a rocket scientist, you probably won't be able to tell if the rocket will fly in the intended way or not".

You seriously think you can understand religion and it's relationship to human culture and nature and psychology without any education on the subject matter?
Like seriously - that is what you believe? You think you can achieve yourself, without any work, what hundreds of best minds cooperating dedicating their entire lives to the problem still could not entirely do?
That is one HARDCORE delusion of grandeur right there.
Like, actual serious psychopathology.

>Still going for appeal to authority
Kek. Embarrassing.