You have twelve (12) hours to name a character who can beat Mario Mario with prep time and access to

You have twelve (12) hours to name a character who can beat Mario Mario with prep time and access to
>infinite quadruple parallel universes
>infinite hyper speed walking
>infinite hyper speed wall-kicking
>scuttlebug transportation
>scuttlebug raising
>object cloning
>multi instant release of enemies and objects
>an invisible Yoshi, a light Chuckya, a size-manipulated negative size Fly Guy, bowling balls and a goomba ladder

Keep in mind Mario can go at -∞ speed, can cancel knockback, hitstun and fire, has defeated the hidden third mystery Goomba who does not physically exist, has figured out how to get off the pole in BitFS with 0x A presses (it'll happen eventually) and is powered up to a state of six, riding an invisible Yoshi (who has just eaten a Chargin Chuck), wearing a Metal Wing Vanish cap, holding a Star clone and can press A without limit, during a Scuttlebug Jamboree after touching a starman, having built up speed for twelve hours, activated a Time-Freezing Cap Switch + cutscene camera glitch, pre-set a HOLP's position and changed the water's height, with -25 lives, Luigi floating on an egg over the sea, the battleground being Watch for Rolling Rocks in the Japanese version of Super Mario 64 and TJ """""Henry""""" Yoshi is nowhere to be seen, while pause buffering and in a Pedro Spot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdXyDLsemz8
youtu.be/AtXI2as8QVA?t=42s
picosong.com/TUZZ/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

one shot johnny

Power Man

>Keep in mind Mario can go at -∞ speed, can cancel knockback, hitstun and fire, has defeated the hidden third mystery Goomba who does not physically exist, has figured out how to get off the pole in BitFS with 0x A presses (it'll happen eventually) and is powered up to a state of six, riding an invisible Yoshi (who has just eaten a Chargin Chuck), wearing a Metal Wing Vanish cap, holding a Star clone and can press A without limit, during a Scuttlebug Jamboree after touching a starman, having built up speed for twelve hours, activated a Time-Freezing Cap Switch + cutscene camera glitch, pre-set a HOLP's position and changed the water's height, with -25 lives, Luigi floating on an egg over the sea, the battleground being Watch for Rolling Rocks in the Japanese version of Super Mario 64 and TJ """""Henry""""" Yoshi is nowhere to be seen, while pause buffering and in a Pedro Spot

Hey there Bubble Bass, I didn't know you posted on Cred Forums.

Some guy with a flamethrower. It doesn't matter if you materialize out of nothing, are standing on bugs, have a million blocks of cork material, or an invisible cute dino, fire covering everything wins.

a scuttlebug

Farting Toadette

Golden Experience Requiem.

The Mystery Goomba
youtube.com/watch?v=pdXyDLsemz8

Raymoo

A goomba who spawns below the death barrier.

Juan, Punch Man

>can cancel fire

What the fuck happened to SM64?

mario 64 has evolved. its a whole new game now. this is what miyamoto wanted. this isn't even it's final form. it truly is a masterpiece . it's like the da vinci code

Some dude with a chemical thrower then. Conker's bad fur day had it it's a thing.

>Mario puts on a metal cap
>Mario wins

We have just cracked the first layer. Who knows how many more layers there are? Maybe when a 0x A press run is completed the next layer will be revealed

Is there any character who could defeat Super Mario?

And I don't just mean Super Mario Bros. 3 Super Mario, equipped with Hammer Bros. suit, with an arsenal of suits in his inventory as back-up, who can breathe underwater and who defeated the sun itself. I don't mean Super Mario World Super Mario, capable of stomping entire castles to the ground, equipped with Feather Cape for limitless flying. And I don't mean Super Mario Galaxy Super Mario, who can breathe in space, regain a third of his vitality with one coin, and the one who recreated the entire universe from scratch, and who can survive inside a black hole. I don't even mean Paper Mario Super Mario, with the power of all Star Spirits and The Thousand Year Door, with abilities such as Starstorm, Clock Out which stops time, and Supernova, who was actually killed once but came back from hell to the land of the living to destroy his killer; and thus having the ability to freely move between life and the afterlife. I'm talking about Super Mario 64 Super Mario, with the Wing Cap, Metal Cap, Invisible Cap, capable of cloning other beings, with Scuttlebug Jamboree, Goomba Staircase, Goomba Oasis, utilizing Pedro Spot, being able to create HOLPs allowing him to release objects from his hand at any point in space no matter how far away, with the ability to increase his speed to infinite amounts several times the speed of light and inter-dimensional travel to Parallel Universes and back, and being able to misalign the QPUs of his foes trapping them forever in a world they cannot interact with, with all his abilities mentioned before, and 12 hours prep time.

No one can beat him

This was him in M.U.G.E.N.

youtu.be/AtXI2as8QVA?t=42s

Obligatory

picosong.com/TUZZ/

TWO MINUTES. I'LL FINISH YOU IN TWO MINUTES.

goku

Millennial autists latched on to the latest le ebin YouTube maymay to try and fit in with the Cred Forums crowd. That's literally it. Absolutely none of these parallel universe retards played the game before 2016.

Same kind of mental gymnastics made by sjws claiming their oppositions are literally Hitler.

I played the game very often when I was younger, and occasionally as an adult. That 0 a presses thing was cool.

Saitama

He'd destroy the main universe, that'd cause all other parallel universes to break automatically, Mario would fall to his death

Next?

Did you reply to the wrong post?

Stipulation: The fight takes place in Trips apartment

>defeated the mystery Goomba

No he didn't.

Mario is still a chump though, just like everything else in that universe.
anyone on typical shounen powerlevels could woop his ass without even trying, no matter how much fodder he throws at them, implying Mario actually tries to beat the character too.

Now if you had asked, who could catch and beat up Mario that would narrow things down alot.

Fuck off bandwagoner autist.

Mario can burn for 276 days no problem.

>infinite
Don't you understand how floats work?

hahaha

What does half of that shit even mean?

And how is the rest of it even supposed to work conjunction?

Also, while I know what you were probably referring to, -∞ speed just means he doesn't move at all.

the distance mario moves isn't relative to his speed

>le ebin maymay
XD

>scrooge
Shiggy.

Jesus Christ, educate yourself you fucking newfag.

Goodmorning, "Henry".

>2012 + 4
>using maymay

Sonic 2006

It's the latest Cred Forums memecancer. Just ignore and hide.

>all these mad Henrys assblasted that Mario has become the most powerful character in gaming

>[email protected]
Announcing a report is against the rules.

I didn't announce a report. I was making a suggestion to other anons in the thread.

Nice bait, though.

:^)

>You will not post any of the following outside of Cred Forums: Trolls, flames, racism, *off-topic replies*....
Reported

""""""""""""""""""""Henry""""""""""""""""""""...

>Reports someone for making an off-topic reply
>While making an off-topic reply
>And after announcing reports is against the rules

we discovered it is the true reality, while we are the emulation

t. TJ """Henry""" Yoshi

Madara of course.

Which Madara Uchiha are we exactly talking about here?

Yhwach