Haven't seen a thread on the new level yet. Has anyone in Cred Forums played it? Thoughts? Hitman thread

Haven't seen a thread on the new level yet. Has anyone in Cred Forums played it? Thoughts? Hitman thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdI5beIwf9I
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZI2iBvoRo4
gamespot.com/articles/hitman-will-have-at-least-two-more-seasons-of-dlc/1100-6442420/
youtube.com/watch?v=sIIl-8u8_o0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great level, I liked the part where she accidentally slipped into the waste lake

It's surprisingly good, though printing the face every time is annoying but it's nothing as bad as the virus tbqh.
Every single level so far, well maybe aside from The Icon and yacht, has been really good. I'd even go as far as say that it's more consistent than BM since BM had Flatline, Death on the Mississippi fuck off, killing five targets mucking about on a single deck is not fun and Amendment XXV. I'm looking forward to Japan, though I've got a feeling we'll get third bonus level next month with final episode being pushed to November.

It's far better than expected. People were whiny because it's hostile territory, but a single disguise can get you pretty far.

With that being said: I completed Escalation Level 5 today. Feels good, man.

My hitman senses were tingling and I thought for sure Colorado was gonna be the worst level of the bunch. 4 targets, an hostile military area and something that seemed plot-heavy were all bad signs. Fortunately I was wrong. It's a pretty damn fun level and I'm enjoying my time with it a lot. Not sure where I rank it yet, but it's easily above Marrakesh at the very least.

Its bretty gud in a chekki brekki kind of way better than thai n mara for sure

I like it, but there's a couple of things I don't quite understand:

- Why doesn't Berg keep his lab in the basement so he doesn't have to keep walking back and forth?
- Why does is there a 3D printable model of Rose's face on the laptop upstairs?

Does this game let you plant bombs in briefcases like Blood Money? This is important.

>tfw just finished my Suit Only silent Assassin String Quartet run of Colorado
Not quite as frustrating compared to Bangkok, not quite as easy as Paris and Sapienza, I found the difficulty was just right as it promoted patience, quick thinking, risk taking, and planning, was definitely one of my favorite missions to figure out a SOSA run for.

Has anyone figured out some of the [REDACTED] challenges other than the obvious story-related ones?

>more people completed the all opportunities achievement then people got to mastery level 20
>all those people playing with opportunities on

How THE FUCK do you complete the Giddy Up achievement? What do you need to do?

>tfw he'll be bullied until end of the world

Flatline was one of the better levels on BM... But I agree the 3d-printer is less annoying than the virus on Sapienza. This is shaping up to be the best Hitman game yet. Really, all the levels are fun. Thailand was a slight letdown.

The one thing I think they should have improved on overall is that most of maps feel like they were rushed to release in a sense that there are not nearly as many opportunities/ways to kill targets as in Paris or Italy. Even in Italy there is a huge part of the map (town hall for example) that is really almost unused. I really hope they do a few more bonus missions and keep up the Illusive target thing for awhile.

>Why is there a 3D printable model of Rose's face on the laptop upstairs?

If you listen to the NPC conversation of the hackers, they explain that Rose scanned his face, I think he wants to be more intimidating like Berg or something

Who killed Richard Branson?

>All hitman threads start exactly like this

i wonder why nobody notices

Fuck IO Interactive. I want Kane & Lynch 3, and I want it right the fuck now. Fuck faggy Hitman.

Kane & Lynch was gay as fuck. Can't believe they even made a sequel to that piece of shit.

Why does it feel like Ezra and Rose are the only ones with interesting opportunities?

Have I just missed ones for the other two?

You haven't even played the sequel. Stop being a dumbass.

can a bale of hay really kill a person?

that's only when there's a new episode.
when it's in between episodes it's usually "I haven't played the new Hitman yet, what's the verdict?"

I like both.

The first one was terrible, why would I have wasted money on the 2nd?

A hay bale can weigh over 130 lbs, it could kill the shit out of someone if dropped from any reasonable height.

1) The first one had redeeming qualities. Not worth $59.99, but it did some shit incredibly well. Was definitely fun.

2) The sequel is fucking amazing. Kill yourself.

There was literally nothing good about the first game, it was one of the most boring pieces of shit I've ever played in my entire life. Good for you if you liked it.

I pray to God they never make another one of those turds.

How dumb are you city slicker

Only if you dress like a scarecrow while trying.

Easy, finished in 40 min first playthrough.

Am I the only person that likes Death on the Mississippi? It was an incredibly comfy and cool setting and the most challenging level of the game.

>got to rank 17 in only 3 play throughs

this is going to be the first level i reach 20

>somebody else saw chekki brekki

thank fucking god

I liked it

to be fair BM to me is only fun for fucking around in so almost all the levels are good

Disappointed that the level didn't allow for any Face-Off shenanigans, and that you couldn't interrogate the Herald.

you need to stop
you're making real fans of kane and lynch look like retards who actually think that it's a flawless product

Every single Blood Money level is god tier, there are no bad levels.

Another thing that bugs me about this mission:

Rose and Parvati are hardened killers, but when they discover you, they run away and cower like pansies.

I kinda hoped that we could ask the hostage the fuck is going on here

smith i miss you you god damn bastard ;_;

this is how you can tell someone is underaged. not by how they like a recent game or theyre born in 1998. nope. it's because they type like fucking this

>everybody in the camp has gun
>oops haha i'm leader of this mess but i left my gun somewhere hehe

Bangkok is the best level of the game so far, though.

Most would say it's the worst.

>most

uw1tm9

Nah, most would say Marrakesh is the worst.

You're out of your mind. I'm pretty sure it's universally agreed that Marrakesh is the worst.

It goes Bangkok > Sapienza > Paris > Marrakesh

Haven't played enough Colorado yet to know where to rank it.

Still waiting for complete edition. From what I've seen/heard, apparently it's as good if not better than BM but I ain't supporting episodic releases.

>I ain't supporting episodic releases.
>buys it anyways

It's really good, but I still prefer BM as I'd rather have a lot of medium sized levels than a few huge levels.

It's the second best Hitman without a doubt.

I've literally never heard anyone say Bangkok was the best level.

Marrakesh actually ended up being a really good level.

Bangkok had potential but they completely blew it. It's the worst hotel level of any of the Hitman games so far, imo.

>not terminus

delet

>terminus

You're right, that one was worse. I try and forget that Absolution even exists. It wasn't even a Hitman game really, just a chambered steath turd.

I've heard a few people other than myself say Bangkok is the best. I am aware that Sapienza is the more popular choice for best, though.

Marrakesh is decent but inferior to every other level

They didn't completely blow Bangkok, it's a great level and a ton of fun. I agree that it's worse than Traditions of the Trade (Arguably the best level of the series) but I'd put it about on par with House of Cards. And it's certainly much better than the hotel level in Absolution.

You're better off waiting for the full release this January anyways. The game is unpolished and unoptimized right now and they're still putting major patches that should have been here since release.

So far I still place it below Blood Money and Contracts. I have no doubt it's the third best Hitman game at the very least, though.

>- Why doesn't Berg keep his lab in the basement so he doesn't have to keep walking back and forth?

Poor ventilation
Volatile chemicals prone to explosion
Something like that.

Traditions of the trade is one of my favorite levels in the franchise too.

I'm not saying I don't like Bangkok, but it just feels rushed, not nearly enough ways to kill the targets compared to Sapienza or Paris, imo. Maybe I just need to play it more but it just feels like the options of taking out the targets are very limited compared to other maps.

So, rank em so far Cred Forums

>God tier
Sapienza
>Great tier
Paris, Colorado
>Paris 2.0 tier
Bangkok
>Shit tier
Marrakesh

Haven't played the bonus episodes, so I can't rank them. Should I give them a shot?

Have you found out about leading the target to his suite yet?
Have you found about getting the music crew to come down for an inspection?
Have you found out about the two targets meeting each other and what happens after?

BM and Contracts are great games. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent replaying A new life, traditions of the trade and Beldingford Manor.

I'm just stoked that this new Hitman is as good as it is with after the crushing letdown that was Absolution.

When(if) they implement a briefcase, I want it to work just like it did in the beta where you could store any weapon inside of it, not just sniper rifles. That way they can add an optional big weapon to bring with you like the rifles, shotguns, and SMGs and they would come along with you inside the briefcase so you wouldn't need to smuggle them in through those ICA boxes if you wanted to start a shootout.

I got him to his suite once but forgot how I did it, I'll have to look it up again.

Can't remember if I got the music crew to come down for an inspection.

The two targets meet in the basement/laundry area right?

people say marrakesh one is great but sapienza is garbage, can't speak for myself as i haven't played them too

I don't remember a briefcase in the beta?

Can't put Colorado on the list yet, still fucking around with it.
Bangkok > Sapienza > Paris > Marrakesh > Night Sapienza > Cuban Military Base > Night Marrakesh > Yacht

The bonus missions are fun. They're about the same level as the last tutorial mission before Paris.

Sorry, alpha it was.
youtube.com/watch?v=VdI5beIwf9I

>The two targets meet in the basement/laundry area right?
Nope.

I don't want to spoil you on too much but I think you're missing a lot of the cooler shit you can do in that level. You should explore a bit more or look up some challenges.

Then those people are wrong

>Sapienza
Huge, varied level with a variety of opportunities and unique challenges to get you to each target and to the more secure areas. The way the sections are organized makes sense, and each piece has something in it that justifies its inclusion

>Marrakesh
Two points of interest, with a whole middle section separating them that I lovingly call "No Man's Land". Outside of a couple opportunities there is nothing going on in this area. Either location only has 2-3 entry points. Overall, the embassy was more fun to infiltrate, but the occupied school wasn't really that interesting or fun,

Same here. I love the new Hitman to death, it has a high chance of being the GOTY (although Dishonored 2 could beat it, maybe)

They finally brought the series back after the disaster that was Absolution. Now all I can hope for is that it's selling well enough for a second season like they want.

>tfw buying episode after episode
>tfw not only I'll pay more for every episode overall than FE but I'll also have to buy requiem suit separately

fuck you ioi

i was talking about the bonus pack though, i've been reading that the icon is restrictive af

Come on now, Contracts was very good and its atmosphere is excellent but it's not that good. What Contracts did better than BM was disguise system which TM also did well but level design wise it was not as open as BM save for a couple of excellent levels.

Bonus missions are good but Marrakesh one is way better because it actually feels like a proper, albeit smaller, level. The Icon is basically just Sapienza main square with a couple of adjusting streets and one target with a bunch of slapstick opportunities.

I have level 20 mastery on the mission

I've done the exterminator thing, played the drums, killed the lawyer in the laundry room, cake killing of cross, tuk tuk explosion, the microphone killing... maybe i'm missing a couple idk

He's talking about the bonus levels for each area, not main ones.

He's still wrong, in my opinion. I know I'm in the minority but The Icon was more fun because of how tightly packed it was. Marrakesh just felt like a very standard Hitman level re-using the worst map of the game.

Seems like the only major ones you're missing is getting the lawyer to his suite and having both targets meet up.

I also threw cross off the roof, forgot that

Are they really talking about doing a second season? that would be fucking epic...

Hey man, Contracts has tons of great levels including Beldingford Manor, Meat King's Party, Deadly Cargo, most remakes of the C47 levels (except for Traditions of the Trade where they actually decreased on the quality of the original) and that GODLIKE final level that is easily the best last level of the Hitman series so far.

It's pretty damn great. Maybe â„¢ will surpass it by the time it gets finished, but so far I still have Contracts beating it.

They actually came out and said they're planning on making three seasons total. It will all depend on how well the game sells, though. Either ways, by the time this season is finished we'll have 11 levels total so even if this is all we get, I can't get too unhappy about it.

Death of a Showman, Flatline and Amendment XXV would like to have a chat

Is this game a good game or is it not a great game?

If you enjoyed Contracts and Blood Money and want more of that, then this is an excellent game and exactly what you're looking for.

I got the lawyer in the suite too, that was actually pretty funny, forgot about that one

>flatline

why

Flatline is literally one of the best BM levels, are you out of your mind?

Rescuing Smith every single time gets annoying. However, it has amazing atmosphere. I really like that "calm before the storm" feeling it gives you, Bangkok is pretty similar in that regard.

How do you actually get people to play you Contracts? Is there a way to see numbers of people who have?

My contracts are pretty decent, better than some of the featured ones, but not sure if it's worth bothering if nobody will play them anyway

Contracts mode is pretty barebones right now, all people have is the search engine and the recently made contracts and that's it. Also after Paris and Sapienza the contracts got pretty old so not many people are playing any anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZI2iBvoRo4

>Is there a way to see numbers of people who have?

Check the leaderboard? I'm not familiar with contracts but I'd assume there's a leaderboard for them along with everything else.

I like to make my first playthrough my SA/SO run so I save scum a bit but end up hearing the vast majority of the neutral NPC chatter and world building. Gonna start screwing around tonight. I'm digging this so far

Any Sniper Assassin tips?

>Any Sniper Assassin tips?
Water Tower. That is all.

Is it me or Alpha had better graphics?

it has different lightning i think

>hating the tutorial level
Amendment XXV is the only one you're right about and that's only because it's so limited in ways to enter the level

Flatline is terrible, it's incredibly linear.

I don't know about the others, but I already have a hard time keeping up with the missions + escalations + featured contracts as is. I'm not looking to add even more shit to my backlog, so I haven't bothered playing or making a contract yet.

>He actually likes Death of a Showman
I guarantee you you're in the minority. It's hated by pretty much everyone.

How do you get the two targets to meet?

Yeah I can see why they pulled that. I'm expecting it to release eventually, but it mechanically looks far from ready both in terms of balancing, and in terms of functionality.

Trigger the music posse to head down to the lobby via the Bugman opportunity

Switch to hotel staff uniform and lead Morgan straight to Cross

Skeptical potential purchaser here. I love stealth games, things like Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Thief 1/2, are my GOAT games, I loved contracts and blood money, didn't bother with absolution. I'm really liking what I've heard about the levels in this game, but I've heard mixed things about AI and reactivity. You guys seem to dig this game pretty hard, can you sell me on it?

>can you sell me on it?
Well, its Blood Money with less levels but with level 5 times bigger than your average BM level, 5 times more ways to go about making your hits, and an actual stealth system this time around, complete with impacting your score negatively if caught trespassing with your suit on. So while replayability this time around is through the roof, if you want to simply play to beat each mission once and be done with it then this game won't last you long at all and won't be worth even half price for you.

The game is set up with "opportunities" which you can use to make your targets behave a certain way to give you openings, or give you a chance to kill them in a flashy or "accidental" way. These opportunities are usually handholdy as fuck complete with world markers telling you exactly where to go and what to do, but those can be 100% turned off so leave you to figure them out for yourself simply by listening to the NPCs talk, and not all NPC talk is an opportunity or has something useful, so you'll have to pay attention to them to know if they give you some useful information or not.

Instinct is back in, but this time all it does is give you a wallhack with about 20m range from where 47 is, with exception of the targets will can be seen at any distance, this can also be turned completely off so you can rely solely on the minimap NPC indicators, or turn those off too to go in completely blind like I personally like to do so it forces you to be a little bit more observant.

Disguises for the most part work like they do in Blood Money, with the added exceptions that some NPCs will be able to see through your disguises because they're more observant, so while disguises are back to being really powerful, they do not make you 100% immune to NPCs like they did in Blood Money.

already did a pretty good job on selling you the game. All I'll say is that while the game is great, especially if you're into Contracts and Blood Money, it might be a wiser move to wait until it gets fully released because it's still unpolished and unoptimized right now. Pic related.

>complete with impacting your score negatively if caught trespassing with your suit on
Also you can't just make every single NPC in the level have an """accident""", non-target kills are always penalized.

>Disguises for the most part work like they do in Blood Money
No they don't. You can't just get the highest tier disguise and waltz around the whole map like it's nobody's business. The amount of suspicious NPCs also varies depending on the disguise combinations, i.e. guards will see through other guards easier, so it's actually much more like Contracts where it hit the sweetest spot and it's great. There are also static blend in spots where nobody can see you, like pretending to work on a computer and the like.

Also enemy AI behaves in a way more realistic manner than BM. In BM sneaking up on someone was fine but everyone instantly turned their back on you the moment they heard a single footstep which was annoying and immersion-breaking. This time around actually doing something out of the ordinary like bumping into people too much or sneaking around for long periods of time will make people suspicious.

Disguises being balanced way better and AI being more sensible really helps the game achieve this chameleon feeling I really enjoy. You actually feel like you have to switch your disguises intelligently to progress and it's great. It helps that there are way more places where 47 can act too.

However, I'm not sure what you mean about reactivity. This time around your actions actually have more sensible consequences like guards camping a room they know you're hiding in instead of rushing in one by one, flanking you or targets going into lockdown mode if an alert is given. Also targets will often have bodyguards.

Are all episodes out yet? I bought Paris but got burned out replaying it to death waiting for the second episode so I decided to wait it out.

There's one small bonus level that has yet to come out and the full last level in Japan. There are already 4 other levels out you can buy, though.

K, thanks

This all sounds pretty much like something I would like, thanks

Yeah, I was planning to wait and get the full package, but I also might want to jump in now and support it if it's really worth supporting

These clarifications are pretty much all good in my book. Anything that adds to immersion helps. And yeah, by reactivity I meant the tendency for the AI to actually respond to what you do over time, i guess. Nothing I hate more than the tendency for stealth games to have guards that look for you for 30 seconds then forget they ever saw you and completely leave and never come back, effectively resetting the entire level and removing any sense of punishment for being seen in the first place.

Well, AI does have downtime in TM as well, obviously, but they actually do hunt for you actively if they see you committing a crime.

They still haven't added briefcases to the game despite the fact we saw footage of them in the Alpha days.
You can stick a bomb pretty much everywhere you want, though.

>tfw they probably won't add suitcase as unlock in japan or 3rd mission

Why Colorado? First Kojima puts mgr in Denver now this? How did my state become so awesome?

>this fucking escalation for Colorado

>like Thief 1/2
You're gonna like it.
The levels are fucking huge and intricate, and often take me 1-2 hours on a first run.

Feels like you can only do this one if you're willing to run and gun

I just bought the full package the other day and don't regret it at all. I'm on Marrakesh right now.
I think I'm going to play though all the levels once before going back and trying different routes.

Nah. 2 non target kills in lvl 4 and just one in lvl 5, because I didn't want to bother with dealing with them non lethaly.

I just can't imagine myself ever using opportunities. They might as well be playing through the game for you.

WHO WILL WIN

>beat Level 5 Escalation today
>knocked out the SMG target along with his buddy to have it easier later
>brought the axe from the tar pit and dropped it near the explosion test area
>spent a complete hour devising a path from the scarecrow disguise to the targets
>knocked as many people out on the way as I could
>still got spotted near the gate when two addtitional guards came by
>swallowed a few bullets
>shot a pursuer
>magically they didn't find me
When I was able to take out the target with the silenced SMG, I knew I was home free.

That looks nice. I was one of those skeptical people when they announced their episode plan and absolution being shit but I'm definitely getting it now after hearing about how good it is.

>The Complete First Season
Does it mean Squeenix finally greenlit more?

It's just a fucking tutorial level, there's no point in even rating it

It is a really shitty tutorial level for a Hitman game tbqhwyf. Even the yacht does a better job of showing what Hitman actually is like.

The Yacht is the only good tutorial in the entire Hitman series, since it's the only one that isn't linear.

Nah, that's how they've been phrasing it from the get go

There is a point in rating it because it's a terrible mission that completely misrepresents the game. I've known of at least two people who thought the whole game was shit because of the tutorial and plenty of anons that have said the same thing. It's overly linear and unfun.

goddamn, 2-2 is a beast while going SA and SASO

Do you have to do all of the OCD triggers to make him go out to smoke?

Kane & Lynch was alright, but I'm glad it floundered and we got more Hitman instead.

yes

two out of three should be enough

>To gain access, you need Sean Rose's body

say no more senpai

47 discovers that the illuminati is real and they're controlling the planet.

How do you get her to die like that?

I couldn't figure it out.

Holy shit!

It's one of the opportunities.

Why won't they give us a fucking hide out??

Imagine being able to walk into your gun room and see a wall like that? Imagine having a wardrobe with all your suits, and an old record player with Ave Mara singing.

I alos liked it. The first time I beat it on professional was absolutely tense and very, very long. I think I stood at the kitchen for an hour or so until I had a proper chance of poisoning the burgers. Maybe it was glitched, I can't remember. But no saving makes you really cautious.

It really would be cool, especially since home base meme is all the rage these days.

I want a cool comfy hideout with cool tidbits of lore in it and maybe some cool minigames. And a shooting range to try out all your unlocked weapons, of course.

Maybe Season 2

Why didn't I get a Non-target Killed penalty for OD'ing the hostage?

Maybe you OD'd him too much.

He's not dead. He's just sleeping. If Ezra was alive, he'd wake him up no problem.

he doesn't die he just passes out

I can't play before sunday or so, so I can't say anything about Colorado, but for me it's
Sapienza > Bangkok > Marrakesh night > Paris (Paris is only lower than Bangkok because I can't stand that fucking lounge and fashion show music there anymore) > Sapienza night > Marrakesh

The Sapienza bonus mission was kinda lame, but the Marrakesh one was the one we deserved. Much, much better than daytime. And the fortune teller kill is just great in its silly brutality.

Then what's the point of doing it?

To get Berg to go to the garage, duh.

b/c when he passes out Berg comes in to check on him, then you kill berg

When Ezra notices unconscious hostage, he thinks he screwed up, goes to his lab, makes guard leave and makes new drug (which require turning on fire, so if there is gas leak nearby...).

He goes there anyway
Ok cool

Nice, I've got to try this out

weee

Way too easy
Killed most of them with a shot to the head
Didnt get caught also

Now try Silent Assassin Suit Only challenge.

Good fucking luck.

Not him, but...
Sniper shot from water tower to crush Maya with hay.
Poison drink in greenhouse.
Knock out 2 guards at Ezra's lab and create leak.
Get into Sean room by climbing wall and knock guard inside.
Get mask from 3D printer.
Wait for Sean in his bathroom and snap his neck.
Go to basement, knock out guard and overdose hostage.
Wait for Ezra to blow himself up and leave.
That's not even hard. Getting to Jordan Cross was more challenging to me.

>Getting to Jordan Cross
>tfw i still have saso waiting for me in bangkok

I wonder how much they'll charge for each additional season.

I wouldn't mind paying a full 60 but I imagine that's an unpopular opinion. I doubt it will go any lower than 40 at release, though.

oh god that channel is fucking gay

I think a guard just called me a cuck. Or maybe he just said "cock"? It was in a weird accent.

>mfw people fell for the episodic meme

Is it possible to enter the room with the hostage?

I did that just a few days ago. It actually wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be. It did require me to clean up a whole room of people using coins, though.

>its Blood Money with less levels
It actually has the same number of levels, if we count the bonus and the two tutorial missions.

gamespot.com/articles/hitman-will-have-at-least-two-more-seasons-of-dlc/1100-6442420/

>if we count the bonus and the two tutorial missions.
Which you really shouldn't.

How does the new game play compared to blood money? I played BM to death back in the day, and then absolution was to me not as memorable or interactive, and the changinh of the disguise mechanic kinda confused and annoyed me

It's like a buggier, messier Blood Money with better levels.

If you aren't frustrated by minor shit, and loved Blood Money, you'll love this.

Nu-Hitman is the successor of Blood Money and it's fucking amazing. The level of detail is staggering, but what's even more impressive is the physics allowing for badass assassinations. For example, if you happen to drop a ball of gunpowder on the ground and then put a joint on the table... the main target will light up the joint, take a few puffs, and then flick the joint onto the gunpowder ball you dropped and he'll go flying sky high.

>1 elusive target in Marrakesh
>0 in Bangkok
When are they going to do something other than fucking Paris and Sapienza?

Side objectives, personal objectives, and interaction were always a fun thing for me. I would go to this website where people posted their own missions where you have to disguise as npc x and frame a murder of npc y and steal item z, and told you which weapons you could/were supposed to use, and disguises. Some were pretty well thought out and included stories and briefings of various complexity.

never

>buggier, messier Blood Money
I see that you haven't played Blood Money recently. There are a lot of things you can easily break in Blood Money, especially the scripting. I had Alvaro rise up from the dead on me, for example.

Oh, I've played the fuck out of Blood Money.

Which is why this is actually pretty embarrassing a lot of the time.

I'm sick of fucking Paris. I don't want a single more escalation, contract or elusive target in Paris.

It's already bad enough that the bonus mission is probably gonna be in Paris.

ENOUGH. PARIS WAS GOOD BUT I'M SICK OF IT NOW.

Why not? The bonus missions may be weaker than the bigger ones, but they are still missions that are more or less on par with what you'd expect from a Hitman game. I enjoyed my time with them.

third mission is either marrakesh-embassy or sapienza

It's sapienza

They confirmed it was Paris forever ago though.

should I get this for pc or ps4?

Depends on your PC specs

where the crack for this denuvo garbage?
still fraking waiting.
i'm not stupid to buy this.

PS4's framerate jumps up and down, but there's an option in settings to lock it to 30fps.

The gameplay is slow enough that I don't mind 30fps.

We already know it's in Paris. There's footage of the mission in the trailers. And they confirmed that the first three areas would have two missions.

tomorrow

So, crack is in the World of Tomorrow mission? Perfect place to hide it. Noone expect a crack to play a game for free to be in that game, that you need to buy first.

PC assuming you have the rig for it.

what do you think about my oc?

The problem isn't Denuvo, the problem is always-online DRM which only lets you play offline without any unlocks, meaning you cannot even snipe.

dunno why, but that post made me kek hard

yeah honestly I don't care much about fps

was thinking more about general stability

That you should seriously consider suicide.

Hasn't been a single issue so far, would have assumed the game was made for PS4.

I actually don't know if it is or not. Is it a port?

I'm still learning to edit.
an I see you are not a feel guy.

>that pic

That's exactly how I feel about the working life. It's literally slavery because humanity now has the technology to finally automate jobs which will free us up for our personal spare time.

So, there's gonna be a mission in the Church of the Ascendants, Tren-Po's country and The Maelstrom, right?

Isn't there a way to unlock weapons and gear in this game?

I haven't unlocked shit because I can't help but ice half a dozen non-targets each mission, which ruins your score.

die commie

Scores don't mean shit in this game. It's about completing the challenges.

Just beat challenges, go look at the list of them and complete some.

Got this game the other day and I am Marrakesh right now.

In Paris I dressed as the fashion staff then the model and quickly popped Viktor in the stairwell along with his body guard and what's his name. For Dalia I knocked the black dude out and broke her neck then escaped out the window.

In Sapienza dressed up as the kitchen staff. I poisoned Silvio and pushed him off the cliff as he with puking. For Francesca I hid in the case and got out then from behind the desk I threw a pair of scissors into her head. The guard ran for help without spotting me.

For my first play threw Iv'e been going for the first opportunity that presents it's self in front of me that wont blow my cover.

Cool

The wickerman challenge completed
youtube.com/watch?v=sIIl-8u8_o0