What is objectively the best BB weapon and why is it the Saw Spear?

strawpoll.me/11326923

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
strawpoll.me/11326923
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>saw spear
>when you have shit like HMS and the fucking pizza cutter

Ludwig Holy Blade

Hunter Axe for Strength
Rakuyo for Skill
Chikage for Bloodtinge
Tonitrus for Arcane

>"hey this pizza cutter seems pretty cool, let's try it on Ludvig"
>beat it first try without even really trying
jesus christ and I usually suck at Ludvig

Best to me are the hunter axe, rakuyo and saif. Mainly because those are the three weapons where I actually use their entire move sets and both forms of the weapon regularly.

Is it smarter to buy physical PS4 games instead of digital PS4 games ?

Blade of Mercy master race

This question is so retarded im not even gonna answer it m8.

THREADED CANE BABY

everything else is for fucking brutes

No, putting disc in is so 2005.

Church pick.
>righteous damage in both forms
>serrated damage in both forms
>tricked moveset entirely thrust damage
>long reach tricked moveset
>fast untricked moveset
>good for ARC builds with cold gems, STR builds with heavy gems and SKL builds with 27.2% gems, only BLT build can't use them

Literally impossible to be better than this thing.

Bowblade is bae and has the best moves. Moonlight Blade is a close second, the arcane moves are pretty neat.

>anything beating the meme saw

I wish the cane wasn't so shit.

You can actually borrow and sell physical games.

Digital games are only in your posession.

You're the retard.

Who says I was saying that's not the case you magnificent fucking retard?

*unzips transformed charge attack*

And so is borrowing games, or having friends, for that matter. Why would I borrow something for a friend when I can pay Full Price (tm) instead?

All I know is that the PS4 tends to make a shitload more noise with physical. Still if a game is over 30gb I know it's gonna take up too much room on my HD so I buy physical so I can delete/install it at whim.

You dumb nigger.

Then why did you say that this a retarded question in the first place ?

I'm about 2/3 through the game and I've used Saw Cleaver or Tonitrus for virtually ever fight, and I only use Tonitrus because I don't have a lightning mod for my Cleaver

AXE

GET SWOLE, SWING AXE, FUCK BITCHES

>Tfw I'm thew only one using the Stake driver

The hammer because it's the only weapon with S scaling and is a poise destroyer.

I thought the range on the cane transform was pretty OP
but I started using the axe and you can just transform charge R2 every enemy in the game away

Playing through my first time right now.

I decided to try and do the DLC early. Didn't get very far but did manage to pick up a bunch of the DLC weapons and I like them more than the base game weapons.

The Pizza cutter is stronk as fucc and literally prevented the Keeper of the Old Lords from doing anything, but I kinda really like the Amy arm. It's got a more varied and interesting moveset at the cost of a bit less damage, but the range and stun potential still make it a top tier weapon for me.

because it is a retarded question with an obvious af answer you hopeless fucking retard

Personally, I always go for what's cheaper, which surprisingly is not always physical.

I think GOTY edition is $60 and regular $40 in my region right now, but they recently had the DLC for half price at $15. In stores the physical GOTY was still $60 but a preowned copy of the original game is $30, so I got physical for the base game and then got the DLC for cheap for a total amount less than if I had either gotten it all digital or all physical.

LHB. It's boring, but it is the best. It excels in all situations and has no downsides.
Low equip stats, available early, viable for Str, Skl, Quality and Arc, deals slash, thrust and blunt damage, long range in both forms, untricked charged R2 is relatively fast for setting up backstabs, has quick sweeping attacks for poiseless trash mobs and powerful slow attacks for larger enemies.

Correct, but you never need to swap the disc for Bloodborne, because it's the only game on the console.

>not always digital
Is what I meant to say. Admittedly PSN does have some steam-esque sales randomly, got the Godzilla game and Infamous First Light crazy cheap.

The whip is a meme weapon that everyone tries at least once because they want to play the game like Castlevania but then you discover that damage scaling is pretty shit and the moveset is absolute ass so you move on to much better and more interesting weapons.

I agree that LHB is an excellent all-around weapon, but if you go a bit further and kill Amelia you open up the DLC and the strength whip, pizza cutter, boom hammer and alien arm are all in the first area and can be run to without fighting a single enemy. Compared to the DLC weapons, LHB is slower, uses more stamina and consequently has lower DPS.

Can anybody help me out, I'm retarded and forgot the name of that site that people usually use to rank characters by making you choose between each one one them.

Blade of Mercy mufugga
you ever walk in and walk out in seconds? not unless you used the BoM. holy shit

You mean the character planner?
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne

Nah, I'm thinking about the one that makes you choose between two options at a time. And then it makes a ranking for you based on your choices, people usually use it to post their favorite characters. Ranking our bloodborne weapons would be appropriate for the topic, but I'm a retard and forgot whats it called. Thanks anyway

>ludwig's meme blade at the top

guess thats why they call this place veddit these days

>tronitrus for arcane
>scale C with arcane

why not go with holy blade at this point

Nah I've done multiple playthroughs with the whip and it starts out weak but is dope in mid to late game (not as OP as some other weapons though). Also disagree about the move set, the transformed backstep attack, the running attack, that L1's are all nice. I think people see that the transformed R2 is similar to the R1 and judge it based on that.

The Kirkhammer and the Whirligig Saw are better strength weapons than the axe. The axe is only really good for it's R2 spin attack that clears mobs.
This

Objectively the best weapon is Saw Cleaver. Perhaps Church Pick would edge it out a little bit, but ease of acquisition also factors into a weapon's usefulness and the Saw Cleaver is always relevant, endlessly versatile, and available at the start of the fucking game.

holy fuck this shit taste. Holy blade is like the Dark Sword of DS3 and it isn't even that good

>and the Saw Cleaver is always relevant, endlessly versatile, and available at the start of the fucking game.
The same goes for the axe and cane.

Once I discovered the transformed Hunter's Axe, I never went back.

>strength whip, pizza cutter, boom hammer and alien arm
Those weapons have situational disadvantages and only work on certain builds. LHB has no downsides (besides being boring) and works on all builds (besides pure Blt, which is a sick meme).

The C Arc scaling is just for the base damage. What the stat screen doesn't tell you is that having high Arc increases the strength of the Tonitrus' self-buff to ridiculous levels. So it's effectively S scaling.

Wait, where's the key for the church pick? Do you have to kill Simon for it or is it in the research hall? I can't remember.

I use the Burial Blade. It is fucking awesome when you connect that shit.

Research hall iirc, simons key only unlocks the bloodletter

saw cleaver is objectively the best weapon
there's a reason it's used in speedruns
whirly saw is the most fun

That's what annoys me about the whip most. It's best attack, the straight thrust, requires you to do a back step one of the worst movement options in the game and kills its range because you lose range. In order to use it properly you'd have to run up then backstep which defeats the purpose because you want a long range attack without having to approach in the first place.

>I'm the first vote for the Reiterpallasch

You all have shit taste. It's the best rapier in Soulsborne games.

Well the most fun weapons are the Stake Driver and Kirkhammer. Stake Driver because it's like a powerfist and Kirkhammer because it's a fucking hammer.

Then yeah that does make it tough to get early game, you'd have to take down ludwig low level.

Well, the advantage is that it works on all builds, the disadvantage is that it's a bit of a jack of all trades and outclassed by other weapons on dedicated builds (and not even that dedicated, three of the weapons I listed are just straight strength weapons).

>Not Ludwig's Holy Meme

I use digital because my friend buys them on his account, and my PS4 is set up as his "main" PS4.

I get free shit all the time. Well, I only use it for BB but it was free. I've bought zero PS4 games.

The cane is not always relevant. I love the cane, but don't lie like that.

if you like listening to disc whirring noise

Are you out of your fucking mind? Saw Spear is GOAT on Arcane builds.

boom hammer.

You can get like 900 AR on it, and it's one handed.

You get all the benefit of what should be a 2hand mace in one hand.

The hitbox also gets huge when you ignite it.

>Boom Hammer on my bl29
So fucking satisfying to use it on all the early beast bosses.

>there's a reason it's used in speedruns
Because it's the best for speedruns and you don't have to stray off the critical path to get it. That doesn't make it the best option on regular runs.

>the disadvantage is that it's a bit of a jack of all trades
The saying is "jack of all trades, master of none", and that doesn't apply to LHB, which is the master of all trades.

>That doesn't make it the best option on regular runs.
it is though

Not too bad with Fire Paper imo.

Physical because it's nice to look at and there's collector value later on

>strawpoll.me/11326923
>Kos Parasite
>3%
You guys are bustas, Kin mode is the best.

>mfw I'm putting Church Pick at the top

Depends where you live, here in the UK you'd have to be retarded to buy digital.

New game
>£54.99 digital copy
>Around £40 physical

Parasite suffers from pretty much being a dedicated NG+ weapon.

And since ARC is by itself not a first-time-build stat, most people don't get to use the parasite.

I've logged 1200 hours in Bloodborne and still haven't made a Kos Parasite build.

Fuck Miyazaki for thinking it's even remotely acceptable to put a weapon at the literal end of the fucking game.

Yes, my baa-chan also used the cane. Hunting affects her elderly hips quite a bit >.

>literal end

that's not the Burial Blade.

ToH is pretty much "post-game" user.

At what lvl are you supposed to fight Pthumerian queen?

I'm lvl 99 and I'm getting my ass handled to me.

>pretty much post game

maybe if you're not good at video games.

If you're shit

between levels 50 to infinity

you just need to acquire efficiency.

Skill has literally less than nothing to do with it user. The DLC is balanced for BL70-80. Nightmare of Mensis, Wetnurse and Gherman/Moony are balanced for BL 60-70.

Church Pick is the patrician's choice, followed by the Wheel and the Moonlight Greatsword. Boom Hammer or Stake Driver users are pretty based too.

Rakuya/BoM/Meme Blade users need not apply.

>muh levels
Fuck off

Look champ. You got dunked. Just deal with it.

>I need 50 in every stat to beat the game
>t. you
Stay shit nigger

Your mom is balanced for my dick

Now you're just putting words in my mouth because you're too wounded and insecure.

Keep going user, you're only digging a bigger hole for yourself.

>Parasite suffers from pretty much being a dedicated NG+ weapon.
I suppose, but I disagree this is a major negative. I have two builds that use it and its just so fun that it doesn't detract from the experience. The hassle of going through the chalice dungeons to get some nice Arc gems is balanced by just how fresh it feels from playing as a standard hunter.

Also it makes it a fun time when you beat the DLC as soon as possible and have the Parasite to crush the game with.

No arguments

Oh I didn't realize you got arrested if you beat areas at levels outside of what you deem balanced. Thank you for the information.

Holy Moonlight Sword
>insane damage
>amazing movesets in both forms
>ranged and melee versatility give you an answer to almost any situation

How can choose anything else?

SAIFU MAI WAIFU

>missing the point entirely
The fact is, the DLC is balanced as "post game" because it's clearly designed for a higher average player level than the final bosses and endgame zone.

No it really does. All you need is just appropriate upgrades as Weapon Level>>>>>>Bloodlevel and a modium of skill and you can stomp the DLC. The only one one should see some difficulty at at low levels is Laurence with his bloated HP and bullshit AoEs.

No one cares what you think faggot

>All you need
Needs aren't relevant for this discussion you illiterate shitstain.

And why does that stop you from going there? Are you seriously telling me when you replay BB you avoid checking out the DLC content until you reach endgame? Every single time you replay it?

That's bonkers. That's fucking retarded. Kos Parasite is a fine reward for beating Orphan. There SHOULD be a good reward for beating him. I've beaten him four fucking times with BL43's and I'm not even that good.

You want to know what's actually a pain in the ass to get? The Rakuyo. Even with those daggers those delayed swings were atrocious to deal with.

>And why does that stop you from going there?
It doesn't.
>Are you seriously telling me when you replay BB you avoid checking out the DLC content until you reach endgame?
No, that's you being an illiterate shitposting little fuckhead and putting words in my mouth.

Wow look at all you fucking noobs that use the church pick, go figure. the cheap ass easy as fuck mode whirligig and ludwig sword is also on top. Neo Cred Forums is literally just that, a bunch of fucking shitters that cheese through games hahaha

Technically the game is balanced around BL1 since weapon leveling isn't tied to your actual level. Leveling up is really only useful for gaining requirements for equipping other weapons.

>Technically the game is balanced around BL1
No. There's very clear level balance intentions behind most of the game. You can tell because if you play a zone too early, you tend to take disproportionate amounts of damage. Each zones enemies and damage profiles are designed with the specific properties a character would have at a specific level. Each Blood Level includes some base defense. This is how they balance the level progression. The DLC zones are clearly designed with BL 70 and above in mind if you examine the damage.

>No, that's you being an illiterate shitposting little fuckhead and putting words in my mouth.
No, you're being a doofus and everyone in this thread called you on it.

If you've been there before you were appropriately "balanced" for it, then what the fuck is your problem with it?

Please tell me what is wrong with having a cool weapon behind a tough boss in the DLC that is completely beatable before Shadows of Yharnam?

mr. no friends detected

Been gamesharing this with a friend for months and I love it, got like 4 characters. Should I buy the GOTY edition on my account? I'm not upset about losing the characters, but I'm worried that since I've already put so much time into it I'll feel burnt out and it'll be a waste when I can just play my friend's dlc-less version of the game. It's either this or Dead Rising & REmake, it's all I got money for right now

something you need to get off your chest user?

>No, you're being a doofus
By pointing out that the DLC is harder than anything in the maingame and is clearly intended as a post-game sort of challenge?

There's literally nothing inaccurate or wrong about that.

>your problem
I don't have a problem with it. This is why you're an illiterate retard. My only issue is that Miyazaki put the Kos Parasite at the end of the game.

>Please tell me what is wrong with having a cool weapon behind a tough boss in the DLC that is completely beatable before Shadows of Yharnam?
Once you earn it, you don't have as much content left to tackle with it. It's fucking moronic. Bloodborne is HUGELY limited byu this issue in several ways. Fucking Bloodletter/Burial Blade/Parasite are all far too deep into the game to be acceptable. Especially Kos and Bloodletter which ask for gimmick builds that aren't supported terribly well.

>intended for post game
>even though you can access it right after Vicar Amelia

If it was intended for post game, they would have made it active after Micolash, but they didn't, so its actually intended for all ranges as long as you are good at video games

>By pointing out that the DLC is harder than anything in the maingame and is clearly intended as a post-game sort of challenge?
I'm going to stop you here so you can stop embarrassing yourself.

When you say "post game", what exactly do you mean? Because "Post-game" in BB is NG+.

So you're saying the content in the DLC is intended for NG+, when the game is even harder?

Or do you mean "post-game" as "end-game" and you're a mouthbreather?

Seriously you're so full of shit, everyone reading this thread knows it. If you don't have a fucking problem with what I stated then why are you throwing an autistic hissyfit over the Kos Parasites, a weapon that you can have before the Forbidden Forest?

>Once you earn it, you don't have as much content left to tackle with it.
I've beaten the DLC and still had everything beyond Amelia and the chalice dungeons. And you don't even have to beat Orphan for the Bloodletter.

>Just because you can access it early, it's not intended as "post game"
Your logic is fundamentally flawed. The levels are CLEARLY tougher than the endgame's levels and the monsters are distinctly capable of causing more damage than endgame's monsters.

It's obviously a step beyond the finasl boss. That's called "post game" regardless of how early you can choose to access it.

>It's obviously a step beyond the finasl boss
That is obviously why Ludwig gives less blood then Wet Nurse.

>Objectively
Whirligig Saw
>Subjectively
Bloodletter and Logarius' Wheel

>That's called "post game" regardless of how early you can choose to access it.
No it isn't

>thread about the best weapon
>wooooow why are you guys choosing the best weapons instead of my specific meme weapon that suck shit outside of a few specific situations

Glad to see people understanding how broken church pick is for pve.

>Because "Post-game" in BB is NG+.
No. That's NG+. Postgame in ANY and ALL games is merely the content you can tackle after clearing the main story objectives.
>So you're saying the content in the DLC is intended for NG+
Nah, that's more of you illiteracy going wild.
>why are you throwing an autistic hissyfit over the Kos Parasites
I'm not. That's you guys and your severe lack of critical thought or intelligent consideration.
>that you can have before the Forbidden Forest?
It doesn't fucking matter if you can get it before the Forest you fucking moron. You have to complete a shitload of content to earn it, which in itself devalues your playthrough. It's garbage game design.

>No. That's NG+. Postgame in ANY and ALL games is merely the content you can tackle after clearing the main story objectives.
But you can tackle the DLC after clearing Amelia, so it is not postgame.

Time to stop posting, user.

>fast
>high damage
>long range when transformed

It's pretty damn great.

>This autism

Pls stop having autistic fits and help me make a decision

You clearly are throwing an autistic hissyfit. What are you even upset about?

>But you can tackle the DLC after clearing Amelia
Just because you can do something doesn't mean you're supposed to. It's OBVIOUS that ToH is balanced to be tougher than Mensis.

DLC is worth it. Quit being a mooch so you can coop with your friend.

Fuck off, what are you a woman who needs to be told what to do?

Nothing really. Just that BB/BL/KP are trapped in the post-game content and therefore forever fucking worthless outside of NG+ and PVP.

The more of a given playthrough you are forced to spend with your starting weapon, the worse that playthrough is. Kos Parasite should be available without being forced to kill every DLC boss.

>Just because you can do something doesn't mean you're supposed to
Nigga I'm laughing hard, you've got no argument.

It doesn't matter how hard it is because you can beat it all right after Amelia. If you aren't supposed to then why can you?

how's the spectrum treating you?

>Postgame in ANY and ALL games is merely the content you can tackle after clearing the main story objectives.

yeah, ok but that's not BB. After you beat Gherman the game ends. Postgame after the final and most important story objective of the entire game, facing Gherman, is NG+

you're either trolling or actually fucking retarded

>coop
>implying i pay for online
Wow. WOW. I just wanted opinions, you rude boy

>The more of a given playthrough you are forced to spend with your starting weapon, the worse that playthrough is. Kos Parasite should be available without being forced to kill every DLC boss.
Oh I didn't realize I had to kill Laurence to get the Parasite.

I also didn't realize that I HAD to use the starting weapons to get to the Kos Parasite.

>18 LHBabbies
I'm actually disgusted

What is it like being this bad at Bloodborne?

You aren't even making any arguments user.
>After you beat Gherman the game ends
Not if you have the Moon Presence fight. And you can always just trigger either MP or Gherman and then never kill them and leave the Hunter's Dream on fire forever.

>Oh I didn't realize I had to kill Laurence to get the Parasite.
Fuck Laurence. He's irrelevant and the worst part of the DLC.

>I also didn't realize that I HAD to use the starting weapons to get to the Kos Parasite.
Well yeah you did, because the only properly viable early pure ARC weapons are saws. Unless you're going for some sort of dogshit hybrid build.

Is this game a good game or is it not a great game?

>Fuck Laurence. He's irrelevant and the worst part of the DLC.
Oh gotcha I just wanted to point out how you were wrong yet again.

>Well yeah you did, because the only properly viable early pure ARC weapons are saws. Unless you're going for some sort of dogshit hybrid build.
Are you fucking retarded? You could always use the Saif.

Just out of curiosity, what is your PSN? Do you even have the platinum? You seem really ignorant and angry about Bloodborne.

It's artificially great.

>You could always use the Saif.
Which is the exact same shit as the saws but without a serration gimmick.

Oh my God you really are ignorant, Saif is completely different moveset than Saws.

Pathetic that you lied about having that platinum.

>Saif is completely different moveset than Saws.
No it's not. I've got a Saif build. It's the same fucking shit

>big sweeping R2s when extended
>spammy short R1 when folded

It's identical except with that absurdly overpowered forward lunging you do on folded R1 that wrecked PVP entirely.

No, you don't. Everyone in this thread already gave up on you after your pathetic sperging on what qualifies as postgame.

Saif has completely different moves and deals with forward and backward momentum. You would know this if you actually spent time with Bloodborne.

>hurrr this weapon wrecked pvp
>durrr i know about this weapon I have a saif build
Why are you still posting?

If you don't think the Saif wrecked pvp, you don't know shit. Saif builds are pure cancer. Just parryfishing.

ERRY DAY

Source?

yes it is

Bloodborne

>big sweeping R2s when extended
>spammy short R1 when folded
Is Rakuyo also a saw spear copy?

AMY'S ARM

>HP depleting blood gems
That fucking guy

>Ludwigs Holy Meme in 2nd place

Literally the Dark Sword of BB. Every fucking shitter in the world used that fucking thing

at least he tried instead of exiting the game tho

The spears in Nioh will be the meme weapon of its day.
>abusable moveset
>long range
>will allow you to clear the game without learning shit

>exiting game

I never understood that. I don't like getting invaded either so I just play offline when I'm not up for it. Especially since there's really only two areas to get invaded in it's not hard to avoid.

You can even go back online after you've killed the bell people so what's the point in leaving it on if you're just gonna disconnect?

>Using bone marrow

What a fag

How is Ludwig's Holy Blade not supposed to be at the top? It has a comprehensive, efficient, and effective moveset, plus it has GREAT scaling in Str, Skl, and Arc.
>Does the most damage
>Good, simple moveset
>Not best weapon

Obviously it's not the most fun to use, and certain weapons might work better in certain situations, but from a logical stand point it's the only weapon that deserves being called "The best"

because they don't have the fighting spirit.
no ur the fag for not using fun items. gb2 no items final destination and fox only you mentally disabled garbage.

I've had the 'Hunter's Dream' track playing over 18 times just now, and I ended up crying and thinking about death.

I only recently got the game, is low damage a thing early on?

Got up to the guy with the machine gun but him and his friend seem to have loads of hp. Is there something i'm missing?

pro tip

>Is there something i'm missing?
Are you upgrading your weapon?

some players actually never approach the work bench or storage bench or find the insight bath or find the messenger hat bath until they go online.
its kinda sad really

It usually triggers whenever my brain reacts to something saddening. Nowadays I usually enjoy things without the thought of death, or my parents dying, but whenever it comes up I just can't help it even though I know I should be caring about the present, not the big picture.

Djura is really frickin tough. You'll want a good game plan when you fight him. His lackey is weak though, and just try to lure you into Djura's line of fire

Yeah only had enough shards to get +2 and then I put a couple of blood gems in.

I've completed Demons, DS1-3 multiple times by the way so not new to the series at all it's just everything seems to have a ton of hp in BB. That boss fight on the bridge went on forever. Feel like I must be missing something.

+2 is pretty low, you can find enough materials to get a +4 weapon by now, you just need to explore more.
You should also consider using a serrated weapon like Saw Cleaver or Saw Spear for the beginning of the game, serrated weapons deal extra damage to beasts, and at this point almost everything you'll fight is a beast.

if you like being bored from the beginning to the end of the game sure

What's the best build for Bowblade? Also what do you miss by killing that guy as soon as you meet him in the DLC?

Is Orphan of Kos the hardest boss in the collective series?

Also, I'm getting the itch to play Bloodborne. Where do people usually like to invade?

literally nothing other than dialogue, my bowblade build is 40/40 skl blt with church pick as my pve weapon

>What's the best build for Bowblade?
It depends. The blade scales exclusively with skill, the bow scales with bloodtinge.
You should use 25/50 or 50/25 depending on which mode you prefer.
If you're only interested in the bow base skill is enough.
You don't miss anything if you kill Simon early, you'll find his key later on.

>Is Orphan of Kos the hardest boss in the collective series?
I think he is.
>Where do people usually like to invade?
Nightmare Frontier, Nightmare of Mensis, all the DLC areas.
Byrgenwerth and Cainhurst are pretty active too sometimes.

>40/40
>in BB
Let me guess, you've leveled End over 15 too?

Stop this meme and fuck off.

Rakuyo is a Katana, not a folding blade, and features tons of twirls and spins in it's moveset that are absent from the cookie cutter trio.

>Chikage for Bloodtinge
>using a two handed bloodtinge weapon

What bridge boss fight user?

You are fucking underleveled (at least your weapon is), anyone can easily get +3 or +4. I would say +5 is rather easy once you find twin blood gems. A good place to get those earlier is at the Hypogean Gaol (a secret area you can get to if you killed the Blood starved beast and got sacked by... those sack guys. Find the closest lantern and farm on them)

He's actually very easy, what are you talking about? You can literally shoot him from a distance and he will fall.

It was pain keeping him alive just to get that fucking gesture on my first character though

The only meme here is you pal

>Hunter Axe for Strength
the correct answer is amy arm with nourshing/scaling or physical gems or a log wheel 1 handed with pure 32.6% blunt gems

>40/40
>in bloodborne

>have a fire pizza cutter just for Loran chalices co-op
fuck you beasts, eat my shit.

>not using a pure blunt gemed beast cutter

spotted the pleb

THAT'S A FUCKING SCREENCAP YOU NIGGER
I CAN'T GRIS THAT SHIT, NOW KINDLY GIVE THE SAUCE

Fuck all of you.

Beast claw, embrace rune, with occasional blacksky eye. Master race.

Replace eye with tentacle jizz for pvp and you're good.

> all these cheesing filth

NPC hunters all have maxed out stats.
Ignore him for now. He'll agree to be your friend after you beat Paarl.

NPC hunters can be a gigantic pain in the ass unless you cheese them by exploiting their AI with the terrain, I still remember when I shat my pants at the 4 hunters in yahar'gul

what's that hat

That's not true, Djura's level is very low and his weapons are only +3

Fuck off Maria, I was gonna kill Rom first but I just finished off Ludwig and now I feel like pizza cutting your shit first now.

For the guy on the top you can easily cheese him by blasting him off the roof and reloading the game for his drops.

Hunters generally will have tons of HP and armor compared to regular enemies. They are like the elite mobs of the game sorta.

Look forward to fighting 2-3 of them at once.

I went 40/40 on my character too how is it bad?

No DLC weapons or a character that has a higher level than 40, you cheesing faggot.

Oh and the bosses will have more HP too compared to the other Souls games. It may feel a bit much at first but you'll come to appreciate it. Almost every boss in DaS3 felt like a joke to me because of how fast they died.

+2 weapon is fine for Old Yharnam as well. +3 may be achievable but I'm pretty sure you'd have to farm some enemy for that.

>anything but the mother fucking kirkhammer

1 handed log wheel with pure blunt gems, or an amy arm outclasses the hammer.

the log wheel 1 handed is a beast at stunlocking with leaping attacks, massive hitbox, great damage and poise break.

Hell the kirkhammer's leap attack is bugged on small enemies

How did you get that much damage from the kirkhammer?

beast pellet.

you can also put pure blunt 32.6% as the kirkhammer is pretty much all blunt in 2 handed form

I wish the transformation attacks weren't so slow.

who's the blondie in the middle

Me ;)

(You) beautiful piece of shit

I went 99 ARC

fight me

>love all the souls games
>want to play Bloodborne so fucking bad
>literally the only game on the PS4 I want

Fucking hell it's annoying. I'm not paying hundreds of dollars to play one game.

then stop thinking about it and play other things on the pc that you enjoy.

damn why is it so hard to be normal and well adjusted

Then you don't even like games. Learn to expand your horizons or not, sucks for you.