2016 was so shit that Enter the Gungeon was GOTY

2016 was so shit that Enter the Gungeon was GOTY

hey fuck off, Enter the Gungeon is a solid game,and they are about to get a huge free content update

Homefront: The Revolution is Game of the Year.

Stop kidding yourself.

Afterbirth+ will be out soon and get GOTY

kys shill

I actually agree with OP here. Gungeon's not flawless but it's one of the the better games I've played this year.

Bait aside, the mod support (provided that the modding community isn't retarded) will at least put Isaac one step ahead of Gungeon and NT.

No, Odin Sphere is

I still can't tell, is that gonna be another paid DLC or free?

DS3 was a disappointment, but still better than anything mentioned thus far

Shiren the Wanderer was GOTY, I pitty those who didn't play it

We don't need your pity, biatch

It's pretty alright, but no.

Furi, brigador, even dark souls 3... all better games.

>DLC that you have to pay for.
>Modding tools that you have to pay for.
>Paid DLC that contains bugfixes and quality of life changes that should've been added to the base game as a free DLC, Just like the previous DLC.
>Paid DLC that requires another paid DLC to even function in the first place.
Ignoring the gameplay and the "100 dollar steak", holy shit how can someone be this retarded with maintaining different code branches of the same product?

did they ever rebalance that piece of shit? if you didn't get a good or even just a fun weapon in the first dungeon you might as well just restart. plus enemy level scaling as out of control

Monster Hunter Generations
Uncharted 4
Gears of War 4

>if you didn't get a good or even just a fun weapon in the first dungeon you might as well just restart.
I disagree, I can go all the way to level 5 with my starter weapon.
You're just a shitter.

that's fucking boring, though. It's a game about having a shitload of interesting weapons. Why would they make it so fucking rare to get a fun one?

>I can go all the way to level 5 with my starter weapon

Not even the guy you're talking to, but where's the fun in that? Slowly picking away at enemies on the first few floors is fine, but it soon gets real boring.

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada is my GOTY of the year so far but Deathwing might win hands down

It's like you don't have autism or something.

PVZ:GW2
MHGen
Mirrors Edge: Catalyst
Oxenfree
INSIDE
Hyper Light Drifter
Song of the Deep
Recore
Forza Horizon 3
And soon Titanfall 2 and Dishonored 2

It's been a decent enough year to keep Steambait trash away from Goty nomination.

>Mirrors Edge: Catalyst
>INSIDE
>Hyper Light Drifter
>Forza Horizon 3
>Titanfall 2

haydee

I'm not even memeing it up, I think it's probably the best game for gameplay sake to come out in forever that doesn't do anything for you. Plus the game had zero exposure and came out maybe a month after the demo, nothing before, no shilling, no bullshit.

Just because you don't enjoy video games anymore doesn't mean I have to give a single shit about your greentexting.

Not him, but hyperlight drifter is finally getting a 60fps patch for those of us who can't deal with a 30fps slideshow.

It's been shilled here for months. Where have you been?

>just because I eat everything they put out doesn't mean you get to demand more quality of the industry
you're literally naming games that aren't even out yet,calm down your shilling

Street Fihter V has a lot of issues, but I've played it for 250 hours already, probably my personal choice (followed by Xrd Revelator and KoFXIV).
Gungeon is solid and fun, but I lack concentration to go for several tries in a row.

I still need to go back and finish the game with Convict at some point
Meh maybe once they do whatever this big update is

Also Rabi Ribi and Furi.

>O shit he called me out on being a cynical shitwad who spends more time shitposting than playing video games
>Let's call him a shill!

(You)

>mirrors edge catalyst

Even hardcore murrors edge fans didnt even know it was released. Dont even have to talk about titanfall. Its as meaningless of a sequel as mirrors edge or destiny

Eat a schlong Dark Souls 3 was GOTY

O because it wasn't on Steam with 8,000 people online it's a shit game? Mirrors Edge Catalyst was a fantastic game and will always be a niche game that will not appeal to the masses. It's actually really cool EA even greenlit it.

Also Titanfall 2 is shaping up to be a completely better version of Titanfall 1 with all the reveals and tweaks since beta, but go ahead and just spout off some shit.

AM2R

Rabi-Ribi

>tfw my first successful gungeon run was with the Fightsaber
Almost felt like cheating but at least it allowed me to really learn the final boss patterns, almost never lost a run since then.

Sora steam edition

I was reading the thread to see what this game was about
is it really just another god damn bullet hell game?

That screenshot is an exception. The final boss has a phase where he fills the entire screen with balls excluding a path of pockets you need to dodge roll into until you can slap him in his no-no place.

my nigger

>is my Game of the Year of the year

>gameplay
looked pretty generic to me m8

>twitch.tv chat invades every aspect of the internet
just shows you that this board is full with underaged shitters

>not a single mention of Doom 4

My personal GOTYs are Street Fighter V, Kirby Robobot, and SMT IV Apocalypse

>no one mentioning the real GOTY

You're almost correct.

Oh shit my nigga

I'm with ya, though pic related tops it.

Well, that game seems like alot of fun

Im gonna buy it later

Oops, posted the wrong picture

One Way Heroics looks like it's my GotY.
But I guess I should play the DaS3 DLC before making any such statements. But so far, One Way Heroics is pretty up there.

>mfw this year was complete shit
I don't even know if I like vidya anymore.

i didn't play anything new this year or last year.