So apparently Criken is actually trying to make money outside of Youtube

So apparently Criken is actually trying to make money outside of Youtube.

kickstarter.com/projects/criken/icu-the-interactive-horror-game-show

I think it looks like it might be neat.

I hate everything about this concept. Deciding to make a community-based horror game, demanding so much on kickstarter and this e-celeb piece of shit has no history in video production or game design.

The idea is pretty neat.
It kind of reminds me of those Japanese reality shows where they get people to scare the shit out of others in real time.
I kind of doubt criken can pull it off, but you never know. He might surprise us all.

I thought he was going to school for game design or whatever

Shut the fuck up you degenerate shill

>literally nearly exactly 60 second apart
Samefag is obvious

Would the streamer even be scared playing this if people just spam all of the things? It'd just get wacky and immersion breaking

I strongly believe that you SHOULD be able to make a dollar off an idiot in the free market. That said, I hope you're not giving this idiot your dollars user

It's a full 60 retard.

In not planning on it, the concept doesn't really appeal to me. I was just mentioning that he was going to school for game stuff when user said that he had no background in making games.

I thought he was studying game design

Hell no.
Its not my sort of thing and many kickstarter projects that do get delivered end up kind of lacklustre.
But it would be nice to get more party games out there. Like Jackbox And stuff.

He's done
For three years. Not sure where but it's not a bum-fuck nowhere school.

No. It's a full 62 you illiterate shitstain.

I don't care if he's the reincarnation of Shigeru Miyamoto's creative spirit. He's youtube celeb trash and this thread is cancer.

He is nearly done. The prototype of ICU is his testament for his degree.

I'd say Criken is better than most of the other ones, he doesn't try making memes out of his videos and he tends to avoid 'Let's Plays' in the traditional way.

>kickstarter
>neat
shut your little whore mouth, OP

>He's less shitty than most shit!

Really fucking compelling argument you got there user.

He still went to game school. Now quit spending time in threads you deem cancerous and move along.

Nah, I'm gonna sit here and report posts and shit up the thread.

That's more than you can say user.

Then you're part of the problem.

>I'm gonna waste time bumping a thread I don't like!
Have fun, user. :)

Who the fuck would get this game except streamers with big enough viewerbases?

This just seems more like he wanted to make a game he can play on his own constant streams. Since the game doesnt have any unique singleplayer elements, people are not going to buy it either.

Shame that criken put his degree and life on hold to work on this, since the idea is going to crash.

>That's more than you can say user.
Not really, because if I was a youtube celeb, I'd be even more motivated to commit suicide than I already am.

Don't worry, if the thread stays on page 1 long enough, all that'll happen is more negative attention will be drawn to Criken.

daily reminder to not support kikestarter. Almost everything that comes out of that website is shit or a scam.