Fuck EA

Does anyone know of a way to contact EA customer support?

My account has been hacked and i cant get through to anyone. Their avenues for contact are complete garbage and are not working for me despite trying them on multiple computers, browsers, and networks. Ive been trying to talk to someone for fucking 24 hours with no luck.

EA is such an awful fucking company. Origin is crap, customer service is crap covered in shit, and their games are for retarded frat boy plebs.

>hacked
you mean it was insecure, and you had a shit password that was easily guessed, or even more laughable, you use the same password on multiple sites, and one that DID get hacked had the same password as your EA account.

Either way, you're a tard.

Origin support via live chat is actually one of the few things EA does well. You probably can't do that without your account though.

>be me
>Different password for every account
>numbers, letters, capitals, and symbols

Try again. Shit just happens sometimes faggot.

Besides, are you actually defending EA? That's laughable

>shit just happens
lel, no, deny it all you want, but you're at fault here. check out havibeenpwned and I guarantee you'll have at least one result.

whether its my fault or not is moot. Like i said, i use different complex passwords, shit happens, you're not helping at all.

My problem is that i cant get through to talk to anyone at EA because they customer service is total garbage.

>be me

Might as well say >le me

You fucking faggot

At least im not a fucking faggot you fucking faggot

The three times I used their customer support, they were great, maybe stop being a fucking faggot and learn some social etiquette

Fuck I dont know why I thought you faggots would actually be helpful. Only autists like you all would defend EA.

>Use wrong terminology
>Get called out on it
>Become hyper defensive

You weren't hacked. It is entirely your fault.

You must be retarded if you can't even find their customer service. Their online chat support is a little bit hidden to keep out shitters but it's still there if you can actually read.

You can.
My account was also "hacked" few years ago and got it back just fine using live support.

Learn to read. "Their avenues for contact are complete garbage and are not working for me despite trying them on multiple computers, browsers, and networks"

Ive tried everything you flaming faggot.

When did i use the wrong terminology? I'm not even "hyper defensive" in that post you're replying to. if you think that was being hyper defensive than you clearly have asperger's.

have you tried...calling them?

When i go to the live support options and submit my information I'm greeted with a never ending loading icon and I'm never connected/contacted.

Im hardwired to my router so internet speed isnt an issue, I've cleared cookies, cache, turned off the firewall, made sure i was accepting cookies, and ran in administrator mode on multiple computers and browsers. Ive done literally everything I can. Other people are having the same problem. I'm hoping someone knows of a way to contact them that isn't advertised on their website.

Not even defending EA but you're underage, retarded, or both

I would have if they had a 1-800 number. The only way to talk to someone on the phone is to submit your number and wait for them to call you. Ive tried this and waited HOURS for a call that never came.

How the fuck do you even get hacked? I use the same pass everywhere, don't use extra security measures either, never been "hacked". And I've been on the internet for 20+ years. Stop giving your password to "friends" or literally having qwerty123 as your PW bro. I bet you buy anti-virus software too because you think it'll protect you more than common sense.

>EA is such an awful fucking company. Origin is crap, customer service is crap covered in shit

Steam is worse, they take from 2 weeks to 1 month to answer, and people still support them

Customer support is the one thing EA does right actually.

Insane game library and the convenince of having 90% of your PC games on one client is the main advantage of Steam. I agree though, Steam kinda sucks. I grab everything I can off GoG since I don't need a client of any kind to play those games.

>be me