dailywritingtips.com/people-versus-persons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not even the best sci-fi vn. Steins gate is much better

>Steins gate

found the normie scum

>Implying 999 isn't more normie than steins gate

>999 as the best Visual Novel of all time

EOPs never fail to amaze

Here's the epitome of the side scrolling beat 'em up.

Fucking hated Steins gate. Retarded characters, everyone is super anime and over the top, 'TUTURU!', main character is a fucking moron who thinks he's a super mad scientist or some shit and literally has schizophrenia. The only likeable character was the cute trap. Also cuts away from advancing the story all the time to try and school you on pseudo-science shit that is not interesting and bores the hell out of you.

Fuck no 999 is easily one of the worst visual novels out there anyone who says this has just fallen for the Cred Forums meme that this game is good its got simple puzzles a fucking horrible story that can't go 5 minutes without contradicting itself and an obnoxious amount of needles repetition

Fuck off

Ever17 and 999 are the greatest VNs of all time.

Literally eat a dick. It was probably too complex for your retarded brain.

To be fair, there was no competition during that time.

To be even fairer, this game was incredibly good, regardless, I expected nothing and got one of the best games of the generation.

That's not Umineko.

Best fighting game coming through

i think you mean best party game of all time

Not even the best VN on that system. Ghost Trick wins that one.

Rabi-Ribi is the epitome of the Metroidvania

A party sounds more fun then being in the FGC

That's not Danganronpa 2

As a visual novel addict the general consensus is that 998 and zero escape are tier 2 vns (on par with phoenix wright, grisaia, fate stay etc)

The generally agreed tier one must reads are:

Steins gate, clannad, muvluv alternative, umineko

I have yet to hear any group of vn lovers (from /vn/ to fuwanovel to /r/visualnovels etc) put 99 on par to the legends

Danganronpa for best VN

>I'm afraid I'll get wet down there.
What great writing.

I'd say VLR polished everything that 999 tried to accomplish.

Half-A-Presses memes aside.
Nintendo mastered and perfectioned 3D platformers in their first try.

Zero Escape and Danganronpa are babbies first VN
They're good but nowhere near the best

>999
>good

when will this meme end?

What's your suggestion, then?

Name a better visual novel then.

It's the best competitive action game

>VN
>game
>>>/anywherebuthere/

KS

>babbies first VN

I thought that was Fate? I don't really keep up with VN's.

>angry_pepe.jpg
>spouting empty opinions just to see yourself post

when will this meme end?

VNs belong on
Get it right next time

Best party game is this bad boy right here.

Umineko, Saya no Uta and Steins;Gate are pretty good. There's probably still some even better out there, apparently glorious Nippon makes fun of us for not having certain untranslated VNs.

you just described virtue's last reward

unteralterbach is better because it actually kept me interested

youtube.com/watch?v=yQWj17vCgGQ

That's not Crash Team Racing

>fuck off and eat a dick for having a different opinion
literally a cult of retards

go back Hillary shill

kill yourself degenerated pedoshit

Was it a VN?

>having shit taste

I'm not defending zero escape or anything, I haven't even played it.
I tried to once and the emulator kept blackscreening.

>being pedoshit
>good

kill yourself

for good reason, its better

Splatoon is obviously the best Ink Based Multiplayer Third Person Area control game out there.

It's really fucking good, wait for the steam remaster coming in a couple months

I think you're all forgetting who the REAL winner will is!

>lists even more babby's first VNs

lol you might as well put Fate on that list

>implying

what does this have to do with flying spacetrains

It's not a multiplayer game though.

It has a multiplayer mode.

Melty HD when?

Don't tell me I have to wait 7 years for the Tsukihime Remake first

VLR > 999 >>>>>> ZTD

White Album 2

This. The characters are all fucking obnoxious, too. Rarely do you see such an unlikable cast in any game.

user, I...

mediocre > 999 > shit > VLR > utter shit >>> ZTD

I remember people kept telling me this was a great game, one of the best on DS.

Then I started playing and trying to skip through the dialogue for any sort of gameplay and when I went to ask what was the appeal of this being the best game on DS if it's about the story and people with anime images just kept telling me I have shit taste and that this counts as a game the same way any other game does, you weebs could of just told me it was a novel.

t.EOP

How is 999 Normie, Its pretty niche as it is!

Too bad nobody plays it

I hope we consider Ever 17 to be on the tier 1 list too. It's a classic.

Also weren't they going to implement roll back netcode into Melty Steam? It's been 5 months and nothing has happened.

You mean the "visual novel" genre name didn't in any way clue you in on the "novel" part of the game?

Maybe games are too hard for you. Can I recommend some Lego instead?

>every character must suck my dick 24/7
>especially in a setting where every character is kidnapped and forced to do the masterminds bidding to escape
>thinking a complete stranger would care for the main character that much

Get out of here and play your shitty harem VNs.

thats a party game you autistic moron

Remember11=999=VLR=ZTD
These are the best VNs, R11 being the pinnacle of them.

is it possible to play VLR without playing 999? That fucking game is impossible to find and if they sell it it's +30€, fucking hell

>Pinnacle
>Uses a '=' sign
r u dum

They are equally good, but in my eyes R11 is a little bit better than everything.

Just emulate it

I bought it at the closest game stop a year ago for 10 bucks alongside ghost trick and Strange Journey

buy a $15 flashcart and play all the ds roms, then install arm9oader + Luma on an sd card and play all the 3ds roms

This is the first time I've seen someone who thought R11 was anything special

people who hate 999 on this thread is because the suck at puzzles, they just want text, text and text

I don`t even fathom the idea of someone having read R11 and not thinking that it is a masterpiece.

Opinions are weird like that. For me it wad a cool idea ruined by poor execution and characters, and I honestly can't understand your point of view. But at the same time I know how you feel since I feel the same way when I see people talking shit about Umineko.

no, is an action game

youtube.com/watch?v=VcOJZ95qluc
Simply the best.

>too complex

>999 as the best Visual Novel of all time

lol

>It was probably too complex for your retarded brain

You sound like a child. That's not helping your point. Not even mentioning the fact that you think that 999 is complex at all.

I'm pretty sure we can all agree the best VN is Yume Miru Kusuri

But those aren't Tsukihime

Hahaha, no.

Implying that is special, there are only 2 "visual novel" series that are worth your time: zero escape and danganronpa.

Visual Novels are absolute garbage, unless they have gameplay elements to keep you immersed and interracting with the world.

100% story = GARBAGE
85% story + 15% = god tier = zero escape series, danganronpa series, life is strange etc.
50% story + 50% gameplay = cancerous garbage that becomes an interactive movie waste of time, both the story suck dick and the gameplay suck dick, abomination = The last of Cucks, Shitter 3, Analcharted 4 a fags end, God of Cucks - His Wife's Son edition.
90% gameplay + 10% story = god tier gameplay, fantastic games = Bloodborne, Dark Souls series, Demon's Souls, Devil May Cry series to a lesser degree.

Party games aren't fighting games.

Ehh, I like deluxe better. then again though I never did the party games.

ME is the best FPP (first person platformer).

You can't argue, it's true because it's the only one.

of course, they expect a VN, and they get a puzzle game with a good story in it, since 999 is a puzzle game

Read a fucking book.

Nope

store.steampowered.com/app/284460/
store.steampowered.com/app/457210/

I don't give a shit about shitty PC games. If it's not on console and is not a strategy/management game, it's shit.

That is what I do when I want 100% story, I don't waste my time on visual novels with 0% gameplay, they suck balls, Steins:Gate sucks dick and all other VNS do.

There are only 2 good VN GAMES in existence, Zero escape series and Danganronpa series and both are made by based Spike Chuunsoft.

Anyone who likes pure 100% story reading VNs is not a gamer, which also explains why they dislike god tier VN games with gameplay elements.

As for Story in games, it is only acceptable when it is the main focus of the game and the gameplay elements are there to support it, games like Zero Escape series, Danganronpa series, Life is Strange are good STORY BASED GAMES.

When a game tries to use both STORY and GAMEPLAY as equal factors, it will become absolute dogshit, the story sucks, the gameplay sucks, the entire experience sucks: The Last of Cucks, Analcharted a fags end, God of Cucks his wifes son edition, Shitter 3 a.k.a 20 sec cutscene after ever 20 sec of gameplay.

When a game focuses primary on gameplay, then it is a good game, the story/lore should be the backdrop, Souls games do this very well, DMC games too, but to a lesser degree.

There is nothing you can say or do to refute this post, it is 100% factual statement made by a mind of superior IQ and comprehension than that of yours, stay salty, stay triggered, cancerous retards.

Fuck off with your 100% pure VNs, if I wanted to partake in that activity, I would read books which I do and they are superior to any garbage 100% pure VN with trash tier stories and characters like Steins:Shit.

PC gaming is more and more irrelevant.

>poor execution
>poor characters
I feel like that's pretty insane, I thought R11 had especially strong execution and characters. I also like umineko though, which I think has even better characters but worse execution in many parts.

Danganronpa is only ironically good, it's the epitome of weeb bait

Well, you got the writer correct, but the wrong game. Ever17 was the best, but it'll never get an official rerelease because it is lost in copyright limbo.

Remember11 was the best.

I didn't like Remember 11 too much, you pretty much had to get every bad end to know what was going on. But to each their own.

Best dating sim.

The best SHMUP of all time

>That huge variety in stage design
>Tons and tons of creative boss fights that are more than just 'lol geometric bullet patterns'
>Fantatsic soundtrack
>Option management is unique and pretty significantly offers your strategies through each stage
>An actual plot with a fairly cool twist as far as shmup plots are concerned
>Loops actually have significant changes, like new boss attacks and patterns

youtube.com/watch?v=9b6239T2cfs

I'm so disappointed that the genre has become nothing but copy pasted bullet hells

What a faggot

999 is good but I object.

>An actual plot with a fairly cool twist as far as shmup plots are concerned
Tell me about it

Danganronpa is hillarious as fuck, your whore mother is a weeb.

Go back to bed, grandpa.

>HURR EVERYONE ON MY SEKRIT CLUB IS A DEGENERATE PEDOPHILE LIKE ME XDDDD

No, you're the only pedo here. Gas yourself.

Better game coming through

kill yourself, yu-no is fucking trash

>good game
Not even Uchi can properly explain why Santa and Seven claimed Akane died when she was right there.

Cave Story is the epitome of underground Jump N Shoot.

Still better than 999

Undertale is the quintessential ironic RPG

During the second stage, a time anomaly opens up and this huge battleship comes out of it, followed by a smaller ship. It contacts you claiming to be the same ship model as yours (Vic Viper T-301) and requests your help in destroying the battle ship. You both enter from different routes to destroy 2 different cores.

Throughout the stage you meet up and you can watch the AI play while you progress through your own path. At the end you destroy your core and exit the ship while the other guy stays behind. Never see him again

The semi-final stage of the game has you encounter a similar battleship, and just like the first you can't defeat it without simultaneously destroying two separate cores. Turns out there's a convenient time anomaly for you to travel through, taking you back to stage 2, where you meet your past self and request his help. The final stage is you going through the -other- path of stage 2, where you can watch your past self clear out his sections of the stage (The game records your inputs, so it plays out exactly as you actually played the stage), and you stay behind after he destroys his core so you can fight the final boss

It's not super special, but it's a cool little twist

Santa did it because he was in on the whole plot, but Seven is unexplainable.

Again, why fucking do it when she's right fucking there? They don't even say something like "Oh, she died in a different timeline". They just expect everyone to believe she's dead, when she's standing right in front of them.

>ITT: Games that are the epitome of their genre
Oh boy here we go.

The only way not to have someone fling shit at you is to not suggest anything.

Lol the fucking irony coming from a fan of any of the zero escape games, the shit writing is endemic in the series its just retards like you who think that its complex when in actually its mess of crap strung together to try and simulate a story

What's worse is that how did junpie not know akane had a brother he was infatuated with here and yet Didn't know that or the fact she didn't have parents

And the fact that some people say that he was on it too to explain this even though it's explicitly said he wasn't.
Like, if he was, why would he bring Clover? Why would he put his beloved sister in danger?

The plot of 999 is a clusterfuck

How about the people who are in danger don't act like fucking stuck up pricks who were picked last for the team and try to work together so that they can live

This is what I was talking about by the way

Not to defend the shitheap story of 999 but technically snake had to bring clover because its what Akane saw and if he didn't bring her young Akane would have died

This is really stupid.
>leave it to player imagination because I can't explain shit without contradicting myself
Great storytelling right there

>let's rehash Ever17, but edgier and with constant plotholes
Yeah, no.

Yeah and put his sister in danger, great idea
And it's already established he isn't part of the plot anyways

Many-worlds interpretation basically justifies this means of storytelling, don`t you agree?

Source on that I don't remember them saying so I just assumed there was more to the brail detailing what he had to do

>I didn't want to be rightfully accused of being a hack who pulled shit out of his ass to write himself out of hole, so I'll let the player pull shit out of their ass to excuse my shitty writing
And there are people defending this shit right now in this thread

>Ever17 didn't have constant plotholes

Who kicked the can? Who was the announcer during that kick the can? Why did Tsugumi wear the exact same outfit? Why did Blick+Hokuto fucking grab a rock and sink to the bottom of the ocean when they could have just waited for a vessel? Why was Takeshi able to survive on the fucking ocean floor and revive himself?

Uchikoshi gets in over his head constantly.

No, it doesn't. He just didn't commit to the writing.

Nah SM64 has a bunch of obvious flaws. Best 3D platformer imo would be Sly 2 or Galaxy 1

but katawa shoujo is best vn

Best what? Roguelite? It's hardly a genre to begin with, and Afterbirth ruined so much of the game's potential. I'd have to give best Roguelite to Nuclear Throne really.

>average Uchikoshifag

Why do you want to imprecate Uchikoshi this much? Infinity/ZE series are the best, why are you so evil?

I still don't understand why they couldn't just tell or somehow show the other participants that Akane died in another timeline and that they need to save her.

Walking Simulator

999 is shit, but at least it's better than fucking Danganronpa.

At least Ever17 plays out like a solvable mystery and it constantly gives you subtle hints on what's going on.
999 is an accumulation of random plot twists with no logic, and there's no way for the player to play the guessing game because Uchikoshi pulls every from his ass.

I would say MLA for best VN, I know it's a big meme to say since it's literally the #1 rated VN on VNDB but I honestly think it's a well deserved spot. Besides, VLR did most things better than 999 desu.

What are SM64's biggest flaws? If we're going with pure platforming I don't know if Sly 2 is even considered one, and Galaxy is super streamlined compared to Sm64 and Mario has less movement options. It's better for first time playthroughs, but Sm64 is the most fun on subsequent playthroughs because it has a higher skill ceiling.

Also is pic related the best Danmaku?

>Multiple endings
>better anything
oh am i laffin

Short attention span?

Did you miss all the parts in 999 where they beat you over the head with what the big mechanic is going to be or something?

Arena FPS

Every question of why did they do X or why didn't they do Y can be lazily hand waved away by pretty much the reason said its all predetermined

Since we're on the subject of what Akane saw. Who was responsible for that? I mean, I can't wrap my head around her doing something because she saw herself do it in the future so it must have been someone else, right?

Making shit up is a game mechanic?

best jrpg coming through

>what the big mechanic
Please you mean what the big asspull is its not even a mechanic it's just some plot point that come up once you've gone down the obvious dead ends it would have been clever if they made it a mechanic like if the player was the morphogenic field or something

You don't like Ace Attorney either huh?

Causal loop, son

Setting ground rules for your game's universe is a mechanic of the plot, you stupid fuck

Wow it's almost like he already FUCKING did that in another story of his and he would only have been accused of ripping off that story even harder if he had done it again

>Causal loop, son
Okay, and what triggered the causal loop?

This is the only correct one

Nope its definitely her Uchi made sure to make it clear that it was her who did everything and that the whole thing was just a self fulfilling prophecy/time paradox basically she and santa dedicate the rest of their lives planning for the second number game
In fact that reminds me they must have found the kids in the Nevada facility so why did no one look into the fact that there is replica of a boat in the middle of the fucking desert where kidnapped kids were and how the fuck did Akane and Santa buy it or get it without looking suspicious

The causal loop.

That's seriously the explanation. It came out of nothing. It exists because it exists.

>he already FUCKING did that in another story of his and he would only have been accused of ripping off that story even harder if he had done it again
Okay I have to know what game or story?

That makes no sense.

VLR had some serious quality of life imrpovements on 999, but for me 999 was a lot more engaging off the bat and I prefer the writing more. Sigma making sex jokes every other line during puzzles was annoying.

Be aware that you're spoiling it for yourself by mousing over the spoiler.

The one everyone strokes the dick of, Ever17. He reused elements from that game heavily in 999 and VLR.

I didn't write it, that's just the explanation

999 Is the best visual novel there is. I say this as someone who has read a LOT of visual novels.

A lot of visual novels use the cheap route of letting the reader bond with the character trough pure exposure. So you'll have wave after wave of boring slice of life tropes that add absolutely nothing but force you to like the character due to exposure. Usually creating unnecessary romantic and sexual tension as to give the reader an incentive to give something about the other characters.

999 does nothing like this. It makes the characters likeable in a really short timeframe by good and realistic writing that stays away from traditional anime trope character archetypes. The tension of the environment makes it so that the reader is always on his toes and wants to see how the story keeps progressing. Combined with the atmospheric OST and suggestive art it creates a good tense story.

This is why even though Ever17 shares a lot with 999 in the very basics of the plot, 999 still comes out on the top.

Ever17 has all of those downsides. Forced slice of life moments to bond with characters. Shoehorned romances as caring incentive for the reader. The pacing and general atmosphere are janky as fuck due to this.

Sadly the writing quality drops considerably in VLR. It's still good for people that don't read a lot of VN but for veterans it doesn't come close to something like 999. ZTD doesn't even reach the list of above average VNs.

I havnt played VLR yet. Is Sigma really like that? I can't stand DUDE I LIKE SEX HAHA characters. Just seems like such an easy way to give someone filler dialogue.

Have you read Remember11? A perfect VN.
youtube.com/watch?v=nwp8Zk3qpZQ

>by good and realistic writing that stays away from traditional anime trope character archetypes
Making characters dump exposition at the drop of a hat in service of the plot and only the plot is not good writing. Stop before you embarrass yourself further.

He's only like that during puzzles. He's much more serious during the story.

I should also mention that the puzzles don't really have any exposition in them. Like in 999 during the puzzles characters would go off on tangents like ice-9 or Alice or whatever. That doesn't happen in VLR.

An expert on VNs must be on the level of someone who only reads Dean Koontz or something.

And by that I mean shit like
>Lotus's inexplicable monologue about how the human brain is an output device
>Clover going on a tangent about Theseus' paradox
>Seven consistently shitting out info about the titanic and its sister ships, plus all the rumors regarding them like All-ice and related subjects like Ice-9

It didn't start the contradictions until VLR's end.

top kek if thats the case then all VNs must be fucking trash if this retard wrote 2 of the ''''best'''' VNs thanks for saving me the time of trying that shit

It's a mystery story. They wanted to give the reader some red herrings and tangents which could throw them off.

Ice-9 is a reference to cat's cradle by Kurt Vonnegut.

Also I only claimed that 999 has the best writing of any visual novel. I didn't claim it was on the standard of any actual literature.

Go on home, little user.

That's how a lot of good stories are. A cast of knowledgeable opinionated people is always more interesting than a cast a bland archetypes who suck you off at every opportunity.

Oh I'm not that guy in case he still wants to defend himself.

>Steins gate, clannad, muvluv alternative, umineko
SG was overrated. ML was overrated and utter shit, Umineko became shit with Chiru and Clannad is key shit.

Higurashi, Remember 11, Forest master race. Inganok is fine too

>playing through VLR
>can't go two puzzles in without a lock
God this is annoying. At least I can warp anywhere I've been.

Nothing wrong with smart characters. It's just that the way they take time out of those precious 9 hours they have left to live to tell you about something that is vaguely related to what you're looking at feels very unnatural to me.

What about that the morphogenic field is like a river shit then contradicting that in literally seconds

Think of the game like a maze where you have to navigate through timelines to find all the keys to unlock the doors and reach the end

>Remember 11
The best one you`ve got there. Literally a masterpiece,

It's not like people would stop thinking and talking in that situation.

Was there really a 9 hours time limit? I remember the game being pretty slow paced for that to be the case.

It's called 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors for a reason, mate.

>Called great mother
>Lets the girl she tried to murder hold her children
Half Indian not so smug since losing second child to the same killer.

Kokoro best girl.

>nine persons
Sounds odd. Why not just say ''nine people'?

My negro.
It's my favourite, ending had issues, but all in alll I still love it and view it as a 10/10 story.

This is my big chance. Remember11 spoilers because I need to know.

オレ is the pronoun used to refer to Self.

悟 is the pronoun used to refer to Satoru.

The Infinity timeline says Satoru (オレ) is lost from the world, therefore meaning that Self is the one lost from the world.

That's all correct, isn't it?

Kokoro is stupid but at least she's earnest

dailywritingtips.com/people-versus-persons/

You've got good taste.

Muvluv is #1 on VNDB. Due to that I invested a shitload of time finishing every route in the trilogy. It was the most basic crap I've ever read.

I should've guessed. It's basically the visual novel equivalent of Naruto. Extremely popular and highly rated by plebs but every person seriously into the medium shits on it.

Because it's an odd game?

9 persons is grammatically correct. They don't need to use people.

I could never remember what all three 9s stood for. The title is just 999 to me.

Still 999 would have been pretty shit if everyone was extremely kurt even while meticulously searching rooms and puzzles.

I agree that if felt slow paced, but is right. It's in the goddamn name.

Oh, sorry. 俺 is the Satoru pronoun, I accidentally posted his name because they look similar to me.

Either way the timeline is saying that Self left, right?

You`re pretty much right. Just don`t look behind, or the real Satoru will stab you.

Not only that but they change the rule when they added new rules when young akane says it's like a river that splits off and that she can use it from up stream but people down stream can't go up stream so how the fuck did junpie contact young akane after they literally explain that it doesn't work like that

babby's first VN? lol

even VLR was better.

Ghost Trick isn't a VN, you dingus.

I just need to rationalize everything I've thought of so far, and this is the final step out of many

it's gonna be nice

Yeah, it's great. Too good for the DS desu.

Can't wait for the PC and Vita ports.

You just answered your question, it was Akane who contacted and gathered the info.

999 has more gameplay than ghost trick

999 is /lit/ approved.

Just make sure you ignore the sequels though.

Do you have a source on that?

What is Zero Escape of literature?

999 story is fucking terrible

>oh uh, I can't see faces. Better kidnap kids to find the cure through the meme field

And what was so good about telepathy through time bullshit?

how do I play VLR if I don't own shitty handhelds?

why the fuck would they port ZTD before the second one to PC?

Don't bother mate. its story is a detriment to your memory of 999 anyway.

VLR is better

Apparently Ace couldn't see hair, body types, mannerisms and hear voices either.
The end twist was a clusterfuck but I did actually enjoy it a bit more than 999

Remember11 truly is patrician taste.
IMO, R11 is best infinity, umineko is best WTC, and Chaos;Head is best Sci Adv.

>R11

>liking unfinished garbage

it may be unfinished but it is still the best VN

But he shouldn't have been able to send messages back its like sending a bottle down steam you can't send bottles up because of the current like how they explained not only that but all of a sudden the meme fields Caan penetrate space and time

It is finished though.

Maybe.
The timeline didnt answer much. Shame it didnt add a route or epilogue.
I think you can generally form your own conclusion, vastly different, given how open it is, and it's sorta right given the devs are dead.

Kokoro isnt smart, but ber going borderline yandere is something I loved. I like to combine endings and conclude Everyone warps to the third area as the timeline mentions another shift, Satoru stabbed to death by himself, Kokoro hijacks the plan and aims to reunite with her second half, takes future Satoru's key card and waits (zone 3 is before Satoru's fall) then pushes Enemoto/Satoru off the tower later to create the events that allow Satoru to exist. It shouldnt be hard for her to piece together given her talks with Satoru and notes. She knows he fell, she knows when and how, all she has to do is wait.
Allthough I could see Yomogi (old man right?)using his knife to fight Enemoto when he tries to kill Satoru.

Muv Luv was just otakubait
>bland hero
>goes to alternate world where his videogame skills let him pilot robots
>magical timeloop giving him godlike powers
>every girl wants him
>then he wakes up at the end
Oh and all those faggots have no idea how PTSD works, or mental illness. You dont get over anything quickly.

>IMO, R11 is best infinity, umineko is best WTC, and Chaos;Head is best Sci Adv.
2/3 isnt bad.
Chaos Head is great, people hate it for the second half, but it makes sense. We are seeing this through the mind of an otaku teenager, the chuuni weapon designs fit with this, and the theme of SR.

Umineko I still dont like due to Chiru. Erika was all that I enjoyed about it.

I remember11™ you and your kokoro loving Satoru so much that she decides to save him theory.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT CLOVER STOP GIVING ME GAME OVERS

>>Everyone warps to the third area as the timeline mentions another shift, Satoru stabbed to death by himself, Kokoro hijacks the plan and aims to reunite with her second half, takes future Satoru's key card and waits (zone 3 is before Satoru's fall) then pushes Enemoto/Satoru off the tower later to create the events that allow Satoru to exist. It shouldnt be hard for her to piece together given her talks with Satoru and notes. She knows he fell, she knows when and how, all she has to do is wait.
>Allthough I could see Yomogi (old man right?)using his knife to fight Enemoto when he tries to kill Satoru.

I'm sorry, I find most of this incomprehensible. It would make far more sense to say that the plan was to have July Satoru put himself in the white room so that any further transfers (like the final one mentioned in the timeline) would result in him switching around and putting Self in his July body, helping to convince Self that it was in fact Satoru all along and allowing him to leave and ascend to Self's level since its spot would be open.

Of course the timeline contradicts this by saying that オレ (you the player) was the one who left at the end of it all, but if you were playing as Satoru all along it can still make sense sort of.

Also it doesn't make any sense for anyone except Enomoto to have been the one Satoru saw on the clock tower, even if he was being manipulated by something.

Fuck you, you pussy

>it doesn't make any sense for anyone except Enomoto to have been the one Satoru saw on the clock tower, even if he was being manipulated by something.

My person theory for this is that Satoru was spooked by a brocken spectre created by the lightning and the snow. He describes the shadow as reaching from his own feat rather than spreading toward him which is consistent with a brocken spectre. Not to mention that brocken spectre is one of the early TIPS.

Incorrect, actually. The script says The shadow came up from behind me and stretched toward my feet..

i thought it was implied that it was HIS special ability. that's the reason she chose him.

Dank knowledge, sorry for the misquote. My other points still stand as all other characters don't have access to the tower and Enomoto has no motive.

Satoru or Enemoto winning is nonsensical, the shadow referenced as the evil spirit of God prophecized about Saul and David. It came true in the OT. As an archetype it's just a warning that events repeat. Self is God, and he fucked up anyone who disobeyed him, David obeyed and was protected. Atleast until he later pissed off God again. Self cant lose, the infinite loop of suffering continues until Enemoto and Satoru learn their place. One gets his soul purged, the other stabbed to death.

My biggest issue that isnt answered is Yuni, he looks like Satoru's kid.[\spoiler]

Consider the following: it's literally impossible for any of them to be on that tower except Enomoto and Satoru.

Even if Kokoro made it back to July of 2011, she would instantly be spotted by Satoru and Enomoto in July, who would be observing things there. And even if they themselves had teleported around as part of the plan, they would still have kept cameras ready in the area to make sure nothing happened while they were gone. Kokoro could not have escaped unnoticed from Hotarubi, and if she had she would have done far more than just shove Satoru off a tower and disappear for literally the entire game.

The point was for Satoru to defy god, which he did. Whether he succeeded or not is up to personal interpretation.

Also, Enomoto definitely didn't have a motive to push Satoru off the tower, that's correct. But he also didn't have a motive to fucking attack Satoru with a knife either. They were friends working together. You might as well ask why Yuni never told Satoru that Enomoto was going to die during the lead-up to the plan. He had no motive to do that either.

Neither Enomoto nor Yuni had any reason to do some of the things they did unless they were manipulated into doing them.

Enemoto may know it's supposed to happen, it depends on the disc contents and how the epilogue played out.
If Satoru had his card, and they ended up in a time before the SPHIA stuff, it could be anyone, even Satoru. Which is kinda possible given he had the card, knew he fell and the other Satoru would be stunned at the sight of a clone, giving him time to shove him. Like Satoru in the white room ending.

It's heavily implied Self warps reality based on it's belief. So if you believe it, then it happens. Assuming the reader is Self, I figured we were Shadow not Self.

Remember 11 needed another route to explain everything that happened. As it is, the whole story is an unfinished clusterfuck that people wanna believe is deep and shit to feel like special snowflakes for liking it.

Steins;gate is the best visual novel. Good characters, good plot, good pacing, good artstyle, good writing, good setting...it had everything.

>Remember 11 needed another route to explain everything that happened
I don't disagree, but who's to say that won't happen at some point?

Also, I hope you realize that steins;gate has a major plot hole because the original d-mail should still have occurred despite okabe throwing himself around through time, it's not a perfect story

The Satoru and Enemoto who would be outnumbered you mean? Yomogi has a knife and has worked in the FFL iirc. Now neither died or the timeloop would break, but that doesnt mean they cant be replaced. No garuntee those we saw at the start were the originals, or just others who exchanged bodies. Once exchanged they can be killed, all you need is the look and the plan to carry out a loop.
Also if cameras worked, why didnt Satoru just watch footage of who went up the tower? Clearly security is lacking.

The original Dmail wasn't the probelm, it was the fact that SERN became aware of it that fucked things up

Mate, what?

July Enomoto and Satoru would definitely have been prepared in the instance that things deviated from their expected course. They would have been ready to incapacitate anyone who left and entered the Hotarubi area.

And the camera footage showing who went up the tower was only available once the plan started. Self was the one who looked through footage, and it didn't look at anything before the point where it assumed control.

>Steins;gate is the best visual novel. Good characters, good plot, good pacing, good artstyle, good writing, good setting...it had everything.
Yep, Moeka surely wasnt suspiscious at all, no sir 10/10 character. Tuturu just existed to get killed in Christina's place, Faris and the trap were shit too.

As a side note, Satoru's checking of the security cameras was fairly sloppy as when he checks the footage for kokoro in the bathroom, he never describes kokoro leaving to search the room and also never mentions anyone opening the bathroom door despite kokoro saying that someone had entered the bathroom.

Given the murder of one and amnesia of the other, the plan went off the rails, their plans arent perfect and Yuni as trickster will fuck things up for them.

Camera footage could have been looked up though, logically Satoru would do so. Like he did to see who murdered Enemoto. The cameras must not cover the tower.

Euphoria was the best VN.

Yeah, this is actually kind of important. If you have Kokoro not take the pills, she notices someone's presence behind her. If you do have her take the pills, she fails to notice someone's presence behind her due to her dulled senses.

But in both cases, someone definitely opened the bathroom door and slipped inside, since there's no room on the walls around the bathrooms for light switches like some Japanese structures have. The light switches have to be inside the bathrooms. And the only person who would have entered the bathroom to likely try to kill "Satoru" would have been Utsumi, who had just given him sleeping pills.

What if the amnesia was expected but the murder wasn't? What if Yuni knew all along (as backed up by him telling Kokoro that she would see a stabbed person) and just lied to Satoru, never telling him that his plan was going to get totally fucked and that it was completely fine to lock up Utsumi with the person she hated most? What if Enomoto would have pulled the plug on the entire plan but his murder allowed it to reach the same outcome in the end because that was what Yuni wanted?

Also, the surveillance cameras show the basement area, so all Self would have had to do was look at that area to make sure that nobody else entered. Self got sloppy.

>best story, expands on the themes of pilot honor of 4 and avoids the "muh peace" shit of 5
>further evolves the already excellent gameplay of 5
>heavy focus on dogfights, where the series has always shined the most
>Ace Style gives it loads of replayability
>dem cutscenes

Best arcade flight sim passing through

The artist is a woman

>Saya no Uta

Meh. Also entry tier.