Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

video games were a mistake

Let's plays are trash, and half are just marketing now

And you thought that nintendo was the worst

How are they going to enforce it?

I frequently go around DMCAing people who play my flash game.

Why? Because retards mirror it, and shittalk me on social media, and it gets me more views, and more clicks, and more ad revenue.

funny shit, that streisand effect.

what is this autism

Does it still count as Streisand Effect if you're intentionally trying to get more attention? Anyways, what game is it?

I don't think it is allowed.

I mean, they are allowed to post a bunch of rules, but they have no authority so it's no different to not posting any rules, except for being more retarded and bitchy.

>letting some faggot dev dictate how you want to record a video of their game
Why even do this? It just makes you come off as a massive fag who can't take criticism. Devs should be happy that other people wants to play their game and show it off to others, not be assholes and set up shitty rules that they think will profit them.

>Why? Because retards mirror it
Alright, fair enough.
>and shittalk me on social media
And thats how I now see you as a massive fag. Man up cunt.

And probably every single one gets denied or disputed.
You put it on the Internet.
100% fair use friend.

what game

>flash game
JUST

Kill yourself, retard. I'm sure your game is absolute garbage.

>im a game dev now XD

The first point of including links is fine. Whatever. Then they went full retard with the second half. I'll talk shit about a game all I want. if I have a retarded userbase then one of them is going to click the link to the game and buy it as a joke.
Any publicity is good.

If I remember correctly, this was just some guideline by the developer with the intent of reducing spoilers. The game was freeware too.

No reason to get upset over this.

I'm gonna make a tower defense game or would one of those launching games be better? What does Cred Forums prefer?

>rules for let's plays
>No slander
>No livestreaming without permission
>reducing spoilers

Wat

Pretty sure if you watch some random streamer play a horror game and make jokes to lighten the mood you're going to have your experience spoiled. I guess that's what the author wanted.

Will he give me the game? I'd be up for streaming it.

Dunno why you're picking on some random indyshit when WB said you could only get prerelease code for Shadow of Mordor if you didn't show bugs/weren't negative.

That's old news. When that happened we had threads mocking that shit. But as time moves on, so do current points of discussion.