I was always going to get a PS4 slim this pay day and when i ordered it I had the option of:

I was always going to get a PS4 slim this pay day and when i ordered it I had the option of:
>FIFA lulz
or
>Destiny Collection

Naturally I went with Destiny

How bad is it going to be Cred Forums?

>Repetitive Collection

Enjoy your shit game kid. If you had any brain cells you'd cancel that and get a regular PS4 with the Uncharted Bundle instead, at least you'd get some games worth playing that wasn't absolutely shit.

>Uncharted
>at least you'd get some games worth playing that wasn't absolutely shit.

Talking about repetitive and brain cells.

>implying Destiny is better than Uncharted

Hey everyone, get a load of this retard! xDDD

its actually really fun. Fluid gun play and the multiplayer is solid

enjoy

>being this stupid

I'm surprised you were even able to type up a coherent sentence. We're all proud of you.

Ironic shitposting it's still shitposting.

You'll have fun until you start fighting Taken. Repetitive games are still fun the first time.

Pretty fucking bad, and this is someone who defended and played Destiny until I literally couldn't. I couldn't ignore the heaps of bullshit inherent and the absolute gearbox tier dev fuckery that went into this game.

It's got solid shooting mechanics that can even be fun. That is it. That is literally the most redeeming aspect of destiny. The gameplay is decent.

That novelty wore off at TTK. I'll leave you to decide when it will. You'll probably get their faster than I did, as since you only have the base edition of destiny, you only have 1/3 of the game and the part that you have is completely irrelevant now.

Enjoy shilling out more.

Since you have never played vanilla Destiny or TTK you won't be as disappointed as others.
Basically this is the game Destiny SHOULD have been at launch, but Activision jewed the world and forced Bungie to drastically change the game and cut out massive amounts of content months before launch.

I think you will enjoy, OP.

It's okay.

Thank's user, but could you try to explain yourself? Destiny and the Uncharted series were pretty bad honestly.

It has top tier mechanics for a console fps and the single player is repetitive but considering how repetitive it is it's surprisingly fun

It's okay play with friends

OP has collections. Thats core, both initial dlcs, TTK, and RoI.

Destiny isn't a bad game. You're lucky you got the collection.
It's the fact that people who would've played since release had to pay $100+ on dlc that was supposed to be in the game to begin with.

You'll feel cheated because bungie thinks you're a child who just likes to spend money

Destiny is a weird game. When I did the story stuff solo it had a nice sci fi quasi horror vibe with great balance of skills and a moderate pace.

Playing missions with others has a goodish faster pace but loses all atmosphere. Playing competitive feels really generic to me but it's done well.

Overall my only complaint is the story and lore don't go anywhere even when it bothers to make any sense.

Play it because Bungie knows how to do gameplay and it's gorgeous. Don't get too wrapped up in gear and such until you hit max level, there's no point.

>Destiny 2 will be completely seperate and not transfer characters
>Come on a 10 year journey with us on Destiny, but leave behind your character after 3 years!

Destiny fans got cucked so bad even I feel bad for them. It's ok, but might as well just wait for Destiny 2 now.

>Destiny 2 will be completely seperate and not transfer characters

source, nigga

Welcome to four chan :DDD

Its a rumour from some guy on neogaf and reported by kotaru

Ah okay so I can disregard it.
Is there actually anything know about Destiny 2 aside the fact it's in development?

That it's coming to PC and aims to be "different."
RIP, you won't be missed.

I waited until the release of Rise of Iron before I properly played it.

It's okay, the novelty will wear still wear off faster than any other game that involves severe grinding.

Got to be honest, feel bad for anyone who's been playing this from day one, thinking about how shafted they got in terms of pricing, even more so for the old generation console players.

Game's also not exactly undergone a hunky dory development either and it shows.

The same guy is actually credible considering he leaked every detail about each of the last four DLC plus the stuff that was cut from vanilla. He said they're debating whether or not it will have a character transfer between games, not that it definitely won't. We won't know until it's announced.

OP, you're in for a good ride. Much of the content is pretty mediocre but the good stuff is really good, and it's definitely gotten far better as it's gone on. It's sad that it took 2 years to get to what would have been acceptable at launch though. The raids are especially great. Be sure to read all the lore in the grimoire, probably the biggest fuckup of the entire game is not including a way to view the grimoire in-game because it has that classic Bungie quality writing to it that manages to give off an incredible sense of personality and world building with even a tiny amount of text. It's fantastic stuff. The gameplay is really great, it's polished smooth as hell and plays probably the best of any console FPS I've personally seen. Since Destiny 2 is in all likelihood coming to PC as well going by the leaks, it should be a pretty damn great experience.

Overall I'd say it's a solid 7-8/10 game depending on how accepting you are of repetition. If you can tolerate running around the same areas doing various shit a few times you'll be fine. Right now t's a pretty good game that could have been excellent, whereas at launch it was a largely mediocre game with a TON of promise and wasted potential. I'm excited for Destiny 2, I just hope they take the criticism to heart and do something new with it.

Destiny was really good for year two but year 3 is definitely no where near as much content. i'm really bummed with rise of iron and i don't feel like there is nearly as much to do.

I'm not upset with this because there is literally nothing that ties my character to some persistent story besides the fact that we have gear we like on them. They don't have names, they don't have appearances you even see 900% of the time, they didn't make choices that change anything at all. They don't have special skills that you didn't unlock in the first 30% of gameplay if you actually played end game raids and such, etc.

If we did get transferable characters all it would be is like your character gets bonked on the head and has to lose all his skills and gear and you redesign it with a better character creator anyway. so whats the actual value of transferable characters carrying on except from the fact that they had said so early on in development? It's not like destiny is even nearly what it was advertised as early on anyway.