Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8QSLfJaam2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I need to make more webms that isnt Busterblade

I wonder if its too early for a GE thread

hey OP strike up a conversation already

maybe

i wana see that get fucked by a dog

I saved your webms from the past threads.
Is it worth using Busterblade on all missions?

all the weapons are pretty balanced until +99 missions

in +99 artificial difficulty max its whomever can suck the dick of your blast gun to do damage

What BA is ?

Slash raid

increases base damage okay, increases crit damage to CC tier damage, and more op then usual for your step attacks

Thanks senpai

Seems to be Slash Raid, the dash attack one

Yesterday I unlocked CC Finisher, seemed like I could only awaken it by using the tree it belongs to while doing the 5x crit condition, spammed that shit all mission (that stamina drain and LV3 burst only though), felt pretty good, most hits dealt about 6000 but then at the end I'm not sure what the fuck did I do but I landed a 24333 hit against a Fierce Kongou, still not sure I like it though, I'll continue to work on CC Breaker/chaser and the spikes one, are there any other "black" tier or not so spammable but incredibly powerful BAs worth checking?

reposting stuff I saved from the previous? thread

remember most GE girls are PURELY CRAZY

What does Satsuki smell like?

Any good blast bullet recommendations that don't need blood chips?

Does the Resurrection story arc have neat aragami like 2 or is it still copy paste kongous, chiyous and the like?

She smells of weeb tears.

>when the anime kicks in
It does have one genuine hard fight. Not crazy hard, but hard.

Is it better to be a cheap decent costing blast bullet or better to make one expensive blast bullet?

See... if the bullet cost less than 50 Oracle... during rage burst, you can keep spamming it like crazy during rage burst mode and your Oracle won't go down at all.

If it cost 50 or more, it will cost Oracle during rage burst. I've been using a 49 cost bullet for my blast gun for a long time now and it seems to do the job.

Any good shotgun bullets?

use pledges that aren't shite then

like one

you still need to be in melee range to use it decently too

what does that have to do with cheaper or more expensive costing bullet being better?

Once again I'm asking, does anyone know how to skip the camera panning when you finish a mission on PC? Esc doesn't work.

I'm pretty shit at bullet making. Anyone got some good sniper bullets?

Is poison stacking worth doing?

Is rage burst or resurrection the game worth sinking most time into?

I don't think you can skip that. I'm using a controller and I can't skip it.

higher multiplier = more op reduction = higher op cost bullets you can shoot in br for no or little cost

i can generally shoot 85op bullets for 0 cost, but i don't do that in br, i grab maybe 5 reserve bars and then br with 150op bullets

the most efficient way to take advantage of br is to use the most expensive, highest dps bullets you can fire without running out of op after frugal, trigger happy and your br multiplier

Do you guys mind giving me a few tips about IOD bullets in Ressurection ?
I'm using sniper type and already have made a few IODs but they seem weak as fuck when I use them. The only real part breaking that works is against the Ouroboros' eyes and I still need to shoot a shit ton of them.

Also, any easy way to break Dyaus parts ? Killed my first one recently and I'm currently farming them for fangs but they are a pain to get.

>Also, any easy way to break Dyaus parts
Hammer all the way baby
Charge it and spam Square on PS or X on Xbox controller

Didn't try anything other than Scythe so far (I'm in love with this shit).
Did Burst on psp with long blade thou...

How does the hammer feel like ? As slow as MH ones or is just just like most of GE Cuhrayzee weapons ?

Not that user but I'm hammer/scythe exclusive in res.

Hammer is kinda like monhun but the damage is when you get in their face and use the charge move. Let's you swing as many times as you want with light and heavy gives you a rocket boost forward for crazy dodge fun. It's not as flashy or good for op regen as scythe but it shits out damage on a stunned or otherwise Incap aragami

Don't forget the big finisher (second rx+[]) you can do for massive damage.

I'll give it a shot then, thanks for the infos.

just don't keep forgetting you can shield with the hammer in this game like me.

Never know how much you depend on I frames film they are gone

I just beat Crimson Orochi with a sniper rifle and Kanon as my only teammate

Can I be proud of myself or is this just some smalltime feat?

post bullet please

and more bullet webm demos

I wish I knew how to make good autism bullets instead of just using the same HDH and IOD ones all game

Another nana disappeared.

>Starlight Breaker
I like your reference.

Same as please.

I recognise that bulge

yeah thats her butt

>Concave ass with a convex buttcrack

The scythe is really bad but it's the flashiest weapon out of all.

Stop it user, I'm trying to be mean to Kanon and he Kannons

LINE OF FIRE

>really bad

How so? Better than the buster blade for me

Thank you mate

I'm doing really good so far with it.
Sure it doesn't seems to be the hardest hiting one but the Round Fang is pretty damn effective against multiple or big aragamis.
And I'm a sucker for flashy weapons.

It has range, yes but the short sword is better if you really want fast weapons since it has more mobility and can strike as fast as the scythe.

Is there a short sword that hits multiple times per slash to apply poison?

no really, I'd like to know il give them a try

there are sb blood arts that hit multiple times

although i dunno if they help with the application of status effects

I'm still going through res so I haven't gotten into blood arts and such.

Something to look forward to I guess!

How does the game even know whether I got my burst from Link Burst or devours/Link Support Device? A concentrated Aragami Bullet in reserve?

Just started the game, any tips?

Should I bother with all the bullet making / skill fusing stuff before the end game?

>Just started the game, any tips?

git gud

why won't Resurrection recognize my controller when I try to switch control schemes?

>Its a bullet hell episode.

Making bullets can darasticly increase their effectiveness.

Don't forget to block, there are no I-frames to dodge with.

Blast gun best gun

No clue what causes it but sometimes the game just doesn't detect my controller, restarting my computer fixes it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8QSLfJaam2w what do you think of Livie's theme song

I wanna URARA

I wish this game had production values beyond handheld tier

>Chrome Gawain
>pretty cool fight.
>Magna Gawain
>let's add random fucking explosions to a good fight, that makes it better, no?
Fuck Magna Gawain.
And yeah, I know you can break the God Arc thingies to stop the explosions, but before that it's utter shit.

Maybe for GE3RBR

I think he stops with the limb explosions when you break his arm shields

I just want the series to get more popular so they can increase the budget of the game.

KNIFE EARS

>And yeah, I know you can break the God Arc thingies to stop the explosions, but before that it's utter shit.
And it's not like they're small explosions, they were doing enough damage to make me pop a Restore Pill II.

did you forget to upgrade your shield and some how have Def + on em or something?

remember kids Chi you stop being smug after you KILL THEM

so kill them faster

Post sleepy God Eaters.

recipe plz

I'm using the rank 11 Gboro shield, I think.
The one before it splits into the gold one or whatever the other option will be.
Need that guard speed yo, and radius is great for Borgs.

It was a lot less of a pain with a Buster, but I did the first one with a Short Blade and I was basically headbutting explosions left and fucking right.

It just feels like a cheap and unfun fight, compared to Chrome, who did hit like a truck and didn't let up, but never felt cheap to me.
Magna reminds me of how much I hated 140 Shagaru in Monster Hunter.

what drink would you drink once you come of age with Gil captain of blood ?

how do you get that all level 15 equipment trophy?

I got the lvl 15 scythe, gun and shield. Still no trophy.

Get a level 15 of every weapon/gun/shield type.

you need a 15 for all types of equipment

meaning one for, the other weapons, guns and shields

Rank 15 of all equipment

one lv15 for each melee, gun, and shield type

would you Kota imouto?

I want a fist/gauntlet type weapon in the next one. Literally rip and tearing into aragami would be pretty cool.

One thing I hate about this game is that there's no fucking way to sort through crafting materials when you need to craft shit with your tickets.

They should have a system to go directly to the materials you need to craft form looking at the weapon instead of having you manually go through the whole shitty list.

it doesnt take too long to find it considering how fast scroll goes

>it doesnt take too long to find it considering how fast scroll goes

Do this over and over and over, you'll get sick of it. They could of at least let you sort it by name.... that would of been acceptable but sadly they didn't.

I've heard that the majority of the game is piss-easy, but that it gets properly challenging/engaging in the endgame, but this would still make the majority of the content easy, which turns me off and has been the main thing keeping me from buying this game. Is there any way to adjust the difficulty of the earlier/easy parts of the game short of just gimping your equipment? Can you elect to take less NPC helpers with you, or are you forced to take all of them each mission?

kinda sucks that you never get to see your GE1 character ever again in 2.

The game will be easy for most of the time, that's it. It gets fun curb stomping the Aragamim but that's how the game is. End Game takes alot of hours to get to, but does get challanging.

You have to take them with you on story missions, but on free ones its optional.

I am not a casual gamer, but I'm a normie with no interest in 2D babes and I will get absolutely fucking nothing out of the cute/scantily glad waifus in this game. Don't care what they look like, don't care what they say, they might as well all be fat ugly men for all I care. I will pay no attention to them at all.

That said, is this game still worth getting if I love MonHun? On a purely gameplay level?

>Can you elect to take less NPC helpers with you, or are you forced to take all of them each mission?
A decent chunk of Story missions requires you to bring people with you due to events before or after the mission.
Any other mission can be done with however many or few people you want to bring.

You can play solo wherever possible, that increases the challenge.

>normie
get out, reee, etc

It's significantly more fast paced than MH.
If the slower, deliberate gameplay of MH was its draw for you, then no, GE will probably feel too floaty for you.

It's generally easy all the way through, with a few enemies and missions along the way being a little hard.
You shouldn't have any real trouble at all, even without OP bullets.

That being said, the OST is 10/10 and it's still enjoyable all the way through.
There is also a difficulty changing thing that will make the enemies one shot you with almost anything in endgame, so there's that.

Close enough at least

Why do companies push for dubs, refuse to hire skilled union voice actors, and then get the shittiest lackluster bunch of assholes that they can find?

What game are you talking about user?

Because mainstream consumers have no patience for reading and foreign languages, and companies like to minimise cost and maximise the appeal of their products.

It's the same as all the kung fu films in the 70s and 80s that were only ever available dubbed. At least now we can get around that commercial limitation.

I'm blaming everyone who goes "but how can you appreciate it if you can't even understand it" or something similar.
That said, GE has a remarkably decent dub.

I don't like dubs (and eagerly await a full undub for these games) but this isn't that bad.

You want a bad dub, go listen to Conception II. Christ.

Honestly while the choice would be nice I like playing GE with english voices because there's so much mission chatter that the text windows don't always pick up.

Skill union actors will often force you to use ONLY their actors and force you into using bad voice actors, non-union is usually mixed bag and angers skilled union actors if hired. It's a lose-lose for dubbing companies.

I came from MH to this game.
It's less "hunt the thing" and more "go cuhrayzee on their asses".
It has less gameplay variety due to less weapons, but it's faster, flashier and less time consuming than MH.
Some mechanics just shit on MH too like bullet crafting and the ability to convert materials from a rank to another.
On the other hand, GE is basicly just chaining less than 10 minutes missions to advance the plot mostly.

Overall it depends on you, just give it a shot and see if you like it.

Feels a lot more prominent in GERB.
Played GER first and the comms chatter was mostly picked up, but in RB it misses a decent chunk, especially once a mission is done.

Was probably a bug in RB2 that they fixed with RES release. RB2 really makes me miss devour styles from RB/RES, especially with RES expanding devour styles.

not likely

I keep forgetting that GER is newer than RB2.
Gives me some confidence for GE3 though, hoping that they've learned from what they've done up until now and building more on that foundation.

would you let Gil use his pool stick to put the number 8 ball in your center pocket feMC??

No, that spot is reserved for Haru.

It's basically a streamlined monster hunter that's anime as fuck. nails it. But just be careful your monhun tactics don't get ya killed, it brings over bad habits

That said, I came in like you just wanted gameplay but I ended up liking the story and it's not nearly as cringe as I expected. (In res anyway, still haven't got to RB)

RB2 starts kinda cringy, but characters grow on you quickly and are not bad. I still prefer the RES cast more though, even if some similar characters are handled better in RB2.

>11 year difference

woah haru is old

RB has its moments.
The end of the first story is so bad it's dumb.
I mean, I should've seen it coming, but it was still the dumbest plan ever.

song was pretty good for a dubbed version though

and that dress? smoking feeling complete with the rain aids

You mean fighting the apocalypse by making another apocalypse and mashing them together with idol singing?

I honestly wish it could've been a short gameplay segment protecting yuno from tentacle rape

Yes, that is exactly what I meant.
Goddamn, I want to know what Sakaki was taking when he thought of that, because it must've been some amazing stuff.
It doesn't bother me that much, but goddamn was it dumb.

I do agree with you there.

I'm in the camp that feels it was so stupid it looped back to amusing, personally.

You have to give it points for creativity though

I think it was just a step too far.
GE universe has some crazy shit, but this was just a tad too much.
Not dumb enough to ruin the game or story or anything, but it just didn't fit with everything else so far.

How the fuck is Haru still a God Eater isn't he 28, which is where they become paper eaters instead? I know Lindow became a glorified paperweight and a dad until Blood showed up. I know Lindow wasn't on the front lines as much as he was when he ran the first unit.

Haru doesnt seem like he has any complications with his god arc/bias factors yet, and he might just retire soon according to his extra episode

he might just retire late

>Haru doesn't seem like he has any complications with his god arc/bias factors yet
Wait, what?
That's the first time I've heard anything about this.
Is this in the database or an a manga or something?

naw its just never mentioned if he has any or not

Didn't the anime bring it up too?

Did they change voice actors for Sakaki between Resurrection and Rage Burst? He sounds a little differnt to me.

They retire when they A) Hit a certain age and decide to quit, B) Are unfit to keep going, or C) Are determined to be more valuable off of the frontlines.
Haru, while old enough to choose to stop, isn't unfit and doesn't have anything overly fancy going on that makes him more valuable as a person than as a god eater, so he can keep going til he decides to stop OR until B comes up.
I forget if Tsubaki was A or C

I actually meant the Bias Factor complication thing.
This is the first time hearing about it.

Didn't watch the anime.

He took up smoking I think

Credits show the same guy. He probably toned it down.

Do you mean complications? I believe the database mentions that Kate had some complications/stress going from a first-gen arc to a second-gen.

Anime doesn't make it past the Dyaus Pita fight in D6 of GE1. And that's after skipping a lot to get there.

It's been a while since I read her entry, you could very well be right here.

All of God Eater issues could be fixed if we listened to Johannes, what earth truly needs is a reset that could be made by making a frontier towards space and sending a space colony crashing towards earth.

Johannes truly saw potential in New Types. Yet his plans rejected, he is branded a villian. Why? Because Fenrir have grown greedy and compliant, happy to simply keep up the status quo while your average person has their soul bound by gravity of earth. Why should we let people suffer because of some Fenrir bureaucrats? The answer is we should not.

Saving only a handful of people is just as bad, if not worse, than having everyone die.
A bottleneck situation could and would fuck up everything.
And that's even before getting into the ethical part.

>Saving only a handful of people is just as bad, if not worse, than having everyone die
That was due to Johannes plan being rejected by Fenrir, he was simply trying to salvage the situation. Had Fenrir not been corrupt and overly-concerned with their own profits then we could make plans to mass-evacuate into space where man could take next step towards evolution of mankind.

Char plz.

So in other words, you're the faggot that would let the plank drift off so that both you and your friend can drown together.

14 years old

Sound like the perfect age, she could even be a mother to me.

>you will never get to be an old man traveling the world to find the best monster titties with your underage female apprentice

You do know what happens when a small population tries to rebuild a whole species, right?
If he was gonna do this, then millions should be sent into space.

Char, Char please. Please stop talking about fucking Lalah. It's getting silly.

>You do know what happens when a small population tries to rebuild a whole species, right?

Hey, if it worked for Adam, Eve, and Steve then it can work for God Eaters.

now that I think about it

GE2MaleMC would be the youngest male in Blood wouldnt he?

Him being 17, then Romeo being 19 manlet, Julius being 20, and Gil being the oldest

why does she also Shill god eater

>Tfw fucking Sariel

Any good bullets for dealing with them?

Keep shooting fire/ice/thunder bullets into her head crest, once it breaks it becomes a massive ranged pierce weakpoint.

Aria of light Dubbed version rip when ?!

I never got how can you guys enjoy this game. I tried this on psp, everyone been telling me that this is mh but super weeb.
It's not. It didn't felt like mh, weapons felt too light. Like when i was swinging around huge sword it didn't felt like a huge sword, but a carton copy for kids.
Overall i think its too fast and monsters look fugly.

I've honestly found the head easier to break with melee. Longsword aerial strong attacks have always been good at breaking it, ever since GEB, and now with RB I try to bring an aerial BA if I can to Sariel fights just for that purpose (unless, of course, other things are more important to murder, since it dies to ranged crush to the skirt anyways)

Yes Hiro is the youngest yet the most mature, even if he likes to fuck around with Nana and Romeo.

Because Iori pulls the look of better.

If she pulls off such a good look, why does she hide the forehead?

>Dont know much about God Eater
>see Alisa everywhere
>think shes some god tier girl, mary sue tier everyone loves
>play the game
>she gets an average at best amount of screen time
>isnt special in the slightest
>is basically worst girl

Was I lied to?

The person who created the picture is wrongly hiding her forehead, you can't hold Iori accountable for the bad taste of others.

She had alot of issues in RB/RES and wasn't really that great, improved alot with RB2. Dat outfit tho

She starts off thinking she's some mary sue but then the plot puts her in her place.

>She starts off thinking she's some mary sue but then the plot puts her in her place.
She has the point with this image though, New Types are the future and thus Old Types have to step back. New Types are the next logical step for mankind, being able to connect on a deeper level than Old Types.

Anyone pirated the Vita version of GE2?
Does it works online?

Is this another Char reference? I feel like this is a Char reference.

I might be overplaying it, but I'll always be here for you user. Hope to see you in the next thread.

How does that work? I don't see anything that looks like you need to slash it, or is that a longsword BA?

>Be Alisa
>Have a newer P73 Bias Factor and a revolutionary Generation 2 God Arc
>Get all the attention
>Suddenly some girl called Ciel shows up with her Generation 3 God Arc and Blood powers
>Now considered Old and Busted, new types are everywhere now

DELETE THIS!

On controller I hit start. Maybe select but one of those two. Not sure on keyboard since it has a lot of jacked up keybinds.

Alisa is P53. Only Soma is P73

Alisa lost all the attention well before the end of Resurrection, and Ciel was only slightly relevant at the start.

They're both pretty irrelevant.

She has two weapons that she can still rely on though

>They're both pretty irrelevant.
Delet this
They both have to bear Hiro and Yuu children thats an important role.

>the most irrelevant girls are the ones being pushed as canon love interest

Why do devs do this? There are way better girls in the both games.

Really wish we could get versions of all these without the text on them.

I like Ciel though.

what are the chances if the protag in GE3 has 2 god arcs?

Well I mean protag has used 2 god arcs before so I guess there's a chance.

If anything, Hiro is the one that's making her look old and busted.
Ciel is just an accessory to Hiro in that regard.

Just started GE2RB like an hour ago, gonna be a spearfag for now. Any skills worth investing in early on other than more damage?

Ciel is actually pretty good in RB2, getting plenty of decent development in as soon as she joins the team. Did not expect that.

Charge Ability Speed. It will speed up your charge glides and your devours.

The Mutual Burst upgrade is a godsend once you start getting other Burst Only skills.

Looking at it that way just makes them even more irrelevant.

They're both good God Eaters and they're both good people, just like any other God Eater ever.
Neither of them is anything special at all.

The "couples" thing only appears in side material, so it doesn't matter anyway.
It's much better than having them forced on you in the actual game.

Who's to say that 5-10 years after they land that the earth won't get pissed at them again and start throwing apocalypses? Remember that there isn't much other life left and humans would once again roam around and do whatever it was that pissed off the planet again in short order.

I'm 5 hours into RB2 and just got into Longblade after only using shortsword in Resurrection, any skill recommendations?

>The "couples" thing only appears in side material, so it doesn't matter anyway.
The side material reinforces or explains things that the games doesn't, the relations can't be forced in game because they want allow people to make FeMCs. If they wanted to develop the game for real they could separate events for FeMCs and the canon MCs, but I would rather
have clothes moving, wind, rain and other stuff.
We ain`t gonna see stuff for males or females aside the clothes.

make me wonder how limited in Budget they where in

voice acting is expensive

It's perfectly okay that they're a canon couple, that what I was saying.

They should keep the romance and dating stuff out of the actual game though, at least when it comes to the MC.

When does Shio wear a Sailor Outfit?

In the PSP game, and the photoshoot game

Just think of all the things developers could accomplish these days if 70-80% of the budget didn't have to go to voice acting.

we will never meet the rest of RnD that comes up with physics defying outfits that bless us with such grand views in our search for the holy grail

more like 35%-40% into voice acting

the other 35%- 40% goes to advertising