This is splinter cell blacklist...

This is splinter cell blacklist, this PC game was made using a 15 year old engine And it looks as good as today's PS4 games, if not better.

Blacklist is underrated as fuck

thanks for reminding me this game exists. Gonna go replay it

Still a shit game.

Blacklist was so much better than MGSV

Contrarian thread?

Who cares?
we're talking about how could a game, made with an old engine, be able to compete with the so-called cutting edge PS4 graphics

PC is always better, it's a pretty obvious answer.

And it has so tiny level sections that the game closes doors behind you every 10 steps.

>And it looks as good as today's PS4 games, if not better.

LOL

>that hair
>that light
>that overall shading
>no antialiasing

>those fucking meshes

i do 3D models for a hobby but these just make me scream inside, fuck

Wait a minute, Blacklist was still UE2.5? It wasn't UE3?

You are a joke

just checked, 2.5, not 3

thanks for your input

not true, in multiplayer the maps are pretty vast

even in some singleplayer levels.

Still looks better than your shit you dingus

Such a good game. The Bram missions are great

got dust in your eyes, user?

Until you see the human NPCs that aren't Sam Shepard
Like that bug eyed IT guy or Briggs

Incorrect
Wrong

Stay delusional

>no antialiasing
Thats actually incorrect.
How can you be incorrect on something that should be obvious?

Gotta do pretty graphics to hide the shit game underneath.

>game

>i do 3D models for a hobby
and that's why you do it as a hobby.
Bet you don't even 3d model, you just rip models from other games and import them to sfm you pizdets.

that's an E3 screenshot you just posted

now go back to the other picture of the real game and focus on drake's right arm. you'll see the lack of antialiasing

hahahahaha
Man if naughty dog was reading this they would blush.

just keep in mind all console games were made on PC

Making a game is not the same as running the game.
Anyone who has developed a game on a phone knows that the game is run on the device and not the workstation.

With exceptions of face models, it looks pretty good.

Really underrated game.

I wish American Dust would have happened so the game could have kept on going..

Now post a screenshot of the game that isn't inside of a building

So?
Bethesda has been using gamebryo for 14 years.
Most engines are based on quake 3's decade and a half old engine and sometimes quake 2's two decade old engine.
Fact is most devs are lazy as fuck and terrible programmers and publishers/producers are cheap and will push to cut corners by reusing existing free code and cheap licenses whenever possible, hence why the adoption ratio on stuff like new versions of directx is terrible because nobody wants to rewrite the wheel if all they're going to do is render polygons and run shaders.

>700x394

Do we like this piece of shit game now?
Hasn't really been mentioned since launch when everybody was pissed that it killed splinter cell by effectively changing the MC and making stealth irrelevant.

Always the autist

you have literally not played the fucking game

stealth is completely relevant on the harder difficulties

worse than crysis

2007 still king

It really isn't, cover shooting is far more efficient considering how ai detection is farcry levels of stupid.
Did someone buy you this for your birthday when you were 12 or something? Because this game sucked ass compared to any other stealth game and any other third person shooter, ontop of which it sold like shit and forced ubisoft to scrap 80% of it's toronto office.

Wrong

>Shitlist

Kill yourself.

>he actually enjoys nu-Splinter Cell
It must suck not having standards

>It must suck not having standards
You would know since you post anime

This is Turok 3, this N64 game was made using fucking archaic 3D technology by today's standards. And the facial animation looks as good as today's Bethesda games, if not better.

Cry more, ubishill .

Is there a bug on that Russian prison mission that doesn't let you get full ghost or whatever its called? Its been a while since I've played it but I remember being unable to get a challenge or trophy for no alerts, and that mission is not even hard.
I finished all missions stealthily on the hardest difficulty except this one because of...what I assume is a bug.

You just proved his point senpai

you did not even bother to fix the AF

crysis can look better than this, even though you still proved my point.
much better drawdistance.

I am sure the textures are better in UC4, the lighting engine can hardly be compared since one is realtime and the other is not.

overall
crysis>u4

>enjoy
More like loved it.
You should try it, tons of fun.

Haha nice/10

Stealth is still relevant, however blacklist tries to mix the stealth vibe,and the OPERATOR vibe, And it did it nicely.

I don't even own a ps4 and only play weeb games but the "Uncharted 4 looks bad" meme needs to end its cringe inducing. It has amazing graphics even if the game is not to my taste, I'm starting to think it's all Sonyfriends false flagging PCfriends.

>30fps with extreme motion blur
No thanks

>trusting a weeb's words
Never again

>And it did it nicely.
No it didn't, stealth sucked dick because they tried to appeal to uncharted and gears of war retards, this was just the opposite case of deus ex human revolution where in that game shooting guns wasn't viable and you were forced to stealth, and both tout "you can do any of these 2 playstyles!" bullshit which is a complete fucking lie.

>those horrible rock textures
>those awful tree geometry

Get your eyes checked

>Double Agent is shit on PC and PS3
Why the fuck did I sell my 360 fuck

It's shit on 360 as well, unless you're talking about original Xbox version via emulation.

So you came to a realisation that pc games look better then PS4 games.
Good morning ?

>No it didn't, stealth sucked dick because they tried to appeal to uncharted and gears of war retards
the only thing they did is simplify the light/noise system, not much of a change.

> this was just the opposite case of deus ex human revolution where in that game shooting guns wasn't viable and you were forced to stealth
also wrong too, i rek'd enemies with CQC and SMG

I was talking about the 7th console gen version. It's been awhile since I played it but I know it's the least shit out of that version.

The game gives you 3 clearly diferent options of gameplay:

-Pure stealth
-Hit & hide
-100% Action

It even rewards you based on what kind of player you are so stop being an idiot.

The look as good as Gears of war 4's facial animation.
Not Sony tier animation but its defo microsoft tier.

when your cutting edge tech 2015 super graphics game has the popin of a 20 year old bethesda game you know something is fucked up

Where do you go after playing Chaos Theory? Are the 2 previous ones worth getting into after Chaos Theory? What about the ones after that?

Wow, 2 of 3 things that shouldn't even be there at all

>Where do you go after playing Chaos Theory?
Replay the first two.

>one tiny rock pop in from a 2014 pre-alpha build is comparable to a 20 year old Bethesda game

>rock is 10 feet away
>20 year old bethesda games still don't have popin.

>Giving the player options is bad

Are you retarded?

Previous ones may feel quite clunky comparing to CT, but you can give them a try.
Don't bother with PC/PS3/360 Double Agent. It's crap. If you have gen 6 console, especially Xbox, get Double Agent for them. They're totally different games than gen 7 version, made by CT team.
Conviction is a Bourne action game.
Blacklist gets back to stealth. While it's different from first 4 entries, it's worth a try. Personally my second favourite game in the series, but some are going to call this a bait.

>Oh no, you can shoot people in CT, how can you even call that a stealth game?

>Conviction is a Bourne action game.

Conviction is 24 meets Bourne. Fisher is literally Jack Bauer.

>linear graphics driven game has popin
>ITS ONLY A TINY BIT DONT WORRY ABOUT IT
>IT STILL HAS THE BEST GRAPHICS OF ALL TIME IN SCREENSHOTS

lol

Splinter Cell Blacklist? Ha ha, nice joke, but SC ended after 3

Chaos theory is a solid 10/10 masterpiece, agreed. The ones after are an abomination.

>lets make a stealth game designed for people who don't actually like stealth games
>hey why have they all been shit and unpopular since Chaos Theory

So does giving you options make you suddenly give up on ghosting?

You can do full stealth and ghost. You're just so shot you got detected so you had to fight. I couldn't even tell you how the shooting is cause all i did was sneak except for that short time you play as the nigga and its a fps

I didnt even notice or care about that rock popin until it slowed it down to show it. I think I just dont care enough about videogames anymore to think this is something worth saving a webm for to use on in a console war thread. I think im finally free

I truly love the game, i had a blast with it, but yeah i get it was dumpbed down compared to previous ones.

Also, i still want a fucking sequel since now. fucking ubisoft and how they milking their franchises to death, im fucking pissed over this.

that would be a proper argument, if the game was designed as a stealth game first, and action-shooty-bangbang second

instead the game is designed as an action game first with the option of stealth thrown in

It makes the ghosting worse when every area has to be designed with an 'approach it how you want' mentality.

Just go and play a shooter that's designed as a proper shooter if that's what you want

Did you even play chaos theory? Its the same shit except with shittier shooting mechanics. You could run and gun through almost every mission if you wanted to

thats demons on how do you play the the whole shit. I had a plast playing it on full steath, but theres a lot of fps vibe on it. Shame the story isnt not eve as god as conviction despite it sucked on gameplay department.

Play the grim missions.

did you have a fucking stroke typing this

>demons
>eve
>as god

>instead the game is designed as an action game first with the option of stealth thrown in

But it's not. The game punishes you A LOT when you play in Action mode.

Not that user but the game actually looks like that, took this pic from my own copy. It's still a mediocre action game though.

I don't see how it affected my ghost playthrough.

If you think this looks acceptable on any level you need you eyes checked, console cuck.

This is Splinter Cell Blacklist. Although being fun, it is a meme game and is also very broken at times. At least you can kill sandniggers.

>And it looks as good as today's PS4 games
Not that hard to do considering "next-gen" consoles need to run games at 900p just to get a barely stable frame rate.

How is this any different that tomb raider legend, or crysis 1?

Stay jelly, friend. Show me an equivalent on a 400 dollar machine. Oh wait, you can't.

Why are people even hating on blacklist?Is it just nostalgia fags or what?
I had a ton of fun in the 10 hours it took me to beat it going full stealth.I love how people complain about the action when the games clearly gives you a choice to ghost and rewards you if you do
Also the highest dificulty was a fun replay

>on a 400 dollar machine

ayylmao the qualifiers come out already

a simple "I cant" would have worked

>people still play splinter cell games after chaos theory AKA the peak of ubisoft's entire game output

Because we're not 12, it wasn't the only game we got that year thanks to our birthday, and we can't just justify shit games because we had nothing else to play.
That's reserved for games like morrowind.

>Show me an equivalent on a 400 dollar machine
Why should I care about what some poorfag can afford?

>I don't get enough autism money for a real PC so only toasters count REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're supposed to wait until they show a better game, THEN say 'but m-muh 400!' (paid online tip not included)

Do you not remember the training Pajeet?

Exactly. You can't.

but they cant show a better game

You're legally blind.

No one serious about PC development is shackled to your poverty level console tech equivelent. If that's a victory to you then feel free to take it.

So you can't.

>No one serious about PC development

oh no we wont get indie games

The real PC powerhouses don't get covered by your mainstream console media. They are not listed on your valve DRM service. If a console kiddy was exposed to the underground network of high performance PC content they would blow out their brains instantly because they wouldn't even be able to comprehend the power they were seeing.

>i do 3D models for a hobby
See. The reason you do that because you are talentless pkek. Actual 3d animators work in triple A studios.

Is this 2006?

Nope. For some reason both section in U4 with water backdrops look worse than the rest of the game. Here's the other one.

The lighting goes kind of crazy too at some points.

How can people look at this and find it acceptable?
>A: 10 V: 10 Thanks again Sony!!!!

Looks like they just slapped a thunder picture in there

Dunno. ND put so much effort into making the character models look good, they forgot about the rest of the game.

Blacklist was pretty based.

Even the character models are a horrendous eye sore to me and the rest of the image just goes downhill from there.

Need just a bit more blur.

At best it looks on par with Uncharted 3

Ha, give me a game with better character models. You can't.

nice ps3 game you have there

>Blacklist was pretty shit.

fixed

>1080
>PS3

This

I dont understand why he got so low coverage when it got released, even that piece of shit of conviction had better.

Also its really pretty, aside some models and textures i thought it would be at least a cross gen game (i even thought the E3 pres was made on ps4 the first time i saw it)

Post it in 4k please.

Arkham knight you dumdum

>these just make me scream inside

jealous because youre terrible at 3d modeling?

do you know how easy is it to optimize and smooth edges, you retard? (its fucking easy but they were too lazy to do it

have you ever used 3ds max or c4d?

>I dont understand why he got so low coverage
Maybe it had something to do with them firing the original VAs and the backlash from fans about it.