What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/474960/
youtube.com/watch?v=tkBsA9c6kzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boredom.

cover shooting

>steam

Not Max Payne, that's what you get. The third person shootan is okay but it's surmounted by so much bullshit that it actually becomes annoying.

Yes, Steam
store.steampowered.com/app/474960/

I assume this version is more optimized. I doubt anyone can play it yet it's like 70 Gb large.Will wait, retails at 40 dollars at least.

What the fuggg I always thought it was Xbox One and Windows store exclusively.

>They've dropped Windows 10 exclusivity
We did it boys!

>What am I in for?
cinematic framerate

Remedy seams to have a timed relationship with Microsoft instead of an exclusive one.

>What am I in for?

CIA

No. They realized how retarded that was.

With luck, maybe ALL the Xbone Library will come to PC without needed Win10.

>7 month old game
>30£
is this real life?

Only play anywhere games will be exclusive most likely. Don't ever count on a game like Gears or Halo, although I would say Dead Rising 4 is a possibility. In fact it will most likely launch on Windows and make its way to Steam eventually.

It was one of the first Xbox games on Windows 10 store during a dry spell on Xbox and it simply had no way of getting people to come on Windows 10 store by itself. They had to throw it on Steam, Xbox Play Anywhere wasn't ready yet even tho Remedy was.

I think Remedy is working on another Xbox Play Anywhere game, but this one is multiplayer focused. It's a fun game btw, it's like a premium Telltale game. Not worth 60 bucks mind you, get it on sale.

Have you never been to an IRL game store?

>vague interest
>steam page asks for 68 gigs of space
into the trash it went

I wouldn't call that good luck until xbone gets some games worth caring about.

Some small guy getting his plane crashed with no survivors

Scalebound eventually

youtube.com/watch?v=tkBsA9c6kzw

I totally forgot this was a thing and I agree it would be nice if it went multiplat. Because there's no way I'm ever buying an Xbone.

Cred Forums

It's already 30 bucks man.

A time travelling adventure.

Pretty gud game desu.

Well you already don't need to. It'll be on Windows 10 on Microsoft's store. Its just a question of whether or not it'll be put on Steam eventually without the 10 requirement.

If you got good hardware then it's pretty good. Only really worth one playthrough though since like most games with "choices" It'll only effect 1 or 2 things in the intermission episodes.

What would a no life autist like you know about IRL?

I'll just pirate it.

>If you got good hardware then it's pretty good

These Xbox games coming to PC are all going to be like this. People think their toasters can just run all the latest Xbox One games and think it's a complete piece of shit when in reality like ~5% of the people on here boasting about wanting Xbox games and not buying the console can barely even run any of them coming to PC.

>Buy Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox
>People on PC only can barely even run it without stutters
>I spend all weekend playing a perfectly optimized version of it while PC fags play tech support all weekend

The Xbox One is a solid cheap device, I really wish it didn't get so much hate here. It's loved everywhere else.

>I agree it would be nice if it went multiplat

Well it's locked behind windows 10 store but it's already there, the delay the was announced in January was actually for porting the game so the release will be simultaneous.

A good game, but nothing great.

Hope you have a 1080, otherwise you can forget getting that over 30fps.

Why would that be a requirement? Halo 5 Forge runs at silky smooth 60FPS at max settings 1080p.

*at max settings 1080p on a GTX 970
I forgot to add what card it ran on.

No way Scalebound will be too much more strenuous.

Microsoft really pulled off some engineering muscle on this than. Didn't know it ran that well on PC. Maybe they are trying to get their shit together. Pretty cool desu.

The game was running like shit all the footage shown so far. I can't imagine it running well on PC given the history of W10 games running like shit.

The game ran fine for me on high settings 1080p with a 970.

It only performed like shit on ultra. Also there was a patch a while ago that fixed most performance issues.

The Steam release also comes with a load of improvements, the Windows version also gets a patch that includes all the fixes added into the Steam version.

Meme away frendios.

I think i'm good.

I wanna see some reviews and videos of the Steam version running before I drop some dollars on it though. The shootan looks fun.

What are Steam refunds?

>32 GB of RAM
Enjoy that 25 fps poor fag

A hassle. Even more so knowing this game's penchant for overly long cutscenes. I bet just getting through the intro phase will put you close to the 2 hour mark already.

>Only 3 Titan X
>Only 32GB Ram
>4Ghz i7

So this is what poverty looks like.

Just think, some people will actually take these sort of remarks seriously and further push forward the MASTURACE meme.

A refund

No, the first part of the game where you start of happens within a couple of minuets and it also the most demanding part of the game. If the game runs fine for you there it will run fine for the rest of it.

What's the matter, can't afford to spend $15000 every year on a new PC?

>only $15000 every year

Lol. How many loan sharks did you have to visit to manage that?

Oh hey, that's cool to know. Might end up getting it sooner than later then. If it's a pile of shit, I can drop it immediately.