What other games offer fast and seamless 15 frames per second?

what other games offer fast and seamless 15 frames per second?

Perfect Dark and Goldeneye on the n64

Bloodborne

>mad PCucks

Wouldnt this post make you a saly sonygger. Throwing consolewar shit at the very sound of someone insulting the only game on your console of choice. The games alright and ill timestamp my copy if you can prove you own any console that isnt a PS4 this generation or PC. If you post your pc better open it up so we can see if its actually made for games and not just for office work. But if you cant youre just a salty sonygger being a good goy so you can take their dick even farther up your ass

>Throwing consolewar shit at the very sound of someone
>when he was the one consolewar baitting with memery

Launch day Ass credd unity on ps4

Problem with FMVs back in the day was simply nonexistent video compression. REAL issue was using digitization in games because that always, without fail looked like ass and aged even worse. Mortal Kombat was one of the few to get away with it.

Prove you dont only own sony consoles you sonygger
But since you wont ill let everyone know bloodborne is a half decent game that isnt worth buying a console for

You owning the game doesn't change your post was a meme

kill yourself stupid sonygger, I own ps4 and bloodborne would be my favorite video game if it could hold a stable 25 fps, but it can't and fromsoft is too fucking lazy to optimize a game that they're making exclusive for the platform it's exclusive for, and it'll always be just a decent game because of it.

you mistook this for a serious thread, user

What games would be improved if they featured funnyman Rob Schneider as the voice of the hero?

You not posting a picture proves youre a salty sonygger. Please show me you arent, unless mommy wont buy you another console since you have a perfectly good 4thePayers right?

I don't even own a ps4 but what does that have to do with your memery

Stupid falseflagging redditor

It means youre a salty poorfag who rages a PC because youll never afford one. You probably make nintendoom threads and post wobos on the rare chance there is a bone thread. Why are you even on a videogame board faggot?

Because he's a pathetic shut in who's only joy in life is shitposting on an anonymous Mongolian cave painting board.

do you have some kind of brain disorder?
Your initial post sounds like some kind of demented copypasta, but you appear to be utterly serious.
Stop fucking posting and get off Cred Forums you underage retard

Jesus not everythread needs to be shitposting you fucks

I wouldnt be able to afford these things without a job user. My wii u is my most used console since i still play MK8 and smash with IRL friends. Thats probably why most of Cred Forums hates the wii u, theyve never played it with friends. You have no friends do you user

>Perfect Dark and Goldeneye on the n64

On a good day

>memery

Bloodborne's FPS issue isn't a meme. I fucking wish it was, because it would be a much better game in that case.

Literally all of them.

holy fuck
i remember it ran bad, but i didn't think it was that bad