>worst
Lawrence when he's taking the corporation's side

Best
>adam
>james

Worst
>bruce
>elyse

the only bad one is Lawrence on the podcast, but I get it he just plays devil's advocate to keep conversation going so I can't rag on him too much.

Uhh second worse I guess is Adam when he's super depressed. He just is whiny to me.

Best is James, Bruce, Elyse

James and Adam are the best, Lawrence is a disgrace and an ugly fuck in general.

Also, Funhaus is trash, they went to shit after leaving Machinima and rebranding.
>Inside Gaming
>gameplays of shitty games
>GTA mods
>Sims 3
>Steam Roulette
>fun Q&A

>Funhaus
>Rule 34 Commentary Disk
>shitty GTA videos where they try really hard to not make James' ugly wife feel back for sucking in games
>Dungeon&Dragons?
>online FOTM collaboration
>dude, drunk letsplay, lmao
>co-op trash with them screaming at each other like any other youtube gaming channel
>shitty Q&A where you can see them being tired of doing the same shit every week, gues starring Nobody #1, James' Ugly Wife and Some Fat Mexican Guy Who Cares

IG released new video that is actually entertaining to watch every single day. With Funhaus there's only 1 decent video a week, 2 if you're lucky. I just watch their Hitman playthrough these days, all other series are trash.

Bruce isn't bad but he's the worst of the bunch

Peake, if you consider him part of the team. The whole antisocial quiet guy thing gets old fast

I didn't know Machinima was literally a single person and he shilled on Cred Forums

Omar by far. They tried pushing him with the whole "le random Omar cam" thing and it failed hard. They realized their mistake and he barely features now

is Elyse the only token female in all of YouTube that is actually funny`?

>internet people

These threads always look like pic related to me.

This
>oil baron Todd Howard
>cunt and tunt
>jetpack man

being funny means she's not a token female

Hi Elyse. How many chins do you even have, your neck reminds me of Egoraptor.

Best is Benson Worst is James. Tries too hard.

ultimate FH series ranking

1. Random bad game multiple episode gameplay
2. Demo disk
3. Google trends
4. Openhaus
25. Comments show
441. Collaboration with desperate channels
9882. Corporate shill gig
81249120021428921081. Overwatch/GTA gameplay

>its a FH shills for Overwatch episode...

So what's the deal with Matt? Is he retarded or something?

socially retarded. I can relate. Although even I am not mute serial killer-tier

Whenever it's his turn to make a comment everyone will cheer him on like he's the special needs kid.

Best overall: Bruce
Funniest: James
Least funny: Adam
Worst: PEAKE!!

adam is pretty quiet and unfunny 90% of the time but occasionally he'll drop a bomb and have everyone else rolling with laughter

elder god tier: fitz thistlewitz

>Implying theyre not partrician

Elyse is cute! CUTE!

Doesn't matter because none of them really like videogames.
Each and every one of them are just trying to cash in on making videogame related content because that is still popular.
The majority of their videos are made with clickbait titles.
To really answer your question though is that while everyone is far too ignorant of videogames to be commenting on videogames like a bunch of Dan Avidans, Lawrence is the worst because he is a corporate cock guzzling faggot.
I listened to about 20 episodes of their podcast and every time it was just
>A company is fucking over their customers
>Lawrence: "Well like, it's a company and they need to make money and they have the right to run their business however they want and consumers needs to stop being whiny entitled babies about it"
>Everyone else: "Yeah..."

ok but seriously how is Joel NOT gay?

fitz is dead.

this is what makes him a god. He died before being corrupted

>best
James
>runner ups
/\
Bruce
>worst
Lawrence....

And I hate that because he's a funny guy and all, but way too often he'll just start yelling at the fans or coworkers. He just gets way too mad and honestly it's kinda troubling.

Elyse is the whole reason I keep coming back

She has such good chemistry with them all

peake is just a nice, shy, and not very funny christian guy, who always looks tired
he hasn't known the others for that long and isn't as hyperactive as the others, so there's very little chemistry
they shouldn't be pushing him into the limelight, and stop doing the whole peake! /\ thing, just let him do his video editing job

>elyse

>worst

die

I still check his channel once in a while hoping he posted a new video

Lawrence is the only real gamer among them. It doesnt show in their videos, but if you watch his streams, he's REALLY good at games. He's one of the few youtube video gamers that legit knows his shit. The others are just charismas that occasionally play video games, which is ok by me since I'm starting to not have time for video games myself, and their 80/90s references are on point.

That said, Lawrence is a complete cuck beta numale that's relegated to dating a sjw tmblerina troll he can barely stand while his chad coworker is married to an awkward qt who is also working with them. Can't have them all, I guess.

Q&A? You.mean you actually pay for the early access crap?

I miss their Q&As being about actual videogames

James and Elyse pull the best funnies
Bruce is a walking laughtrack
Lawrence is a mess and will be dead from alchohol poisoning within the next 12 months
Adam is tired, but will keep powering on because if he left, half the fans would
Omar is the most useless fuck. Seriously should be fired long ago
And Peake is a behind the scenes guy whos been pushed foward into the limelight by social autists with "/\"

>should be fired
he's probably a good editor which is why they hired him in the first place. On-screen shit is secondary

Yea but he is god awful and the tech stuff he does. Eg they podcast. Mics are always crashing n shit

whats up with the Lawrence is a alcoholic meme? he probably drinks less than the average European per day.

qualify that. Western Europeans don't really drink much. Eastern Europeans can down a bottle of vodka and solve sudokus

Whats Lars GF look like?

>Lawrence is jealous of James' superior physique and qt wife
>James is jealous of Adam's beautiful god tier hair
>Adam is jealous of Bruce's enthusiasm and love of life
>Bruce is jealous of Lawrence's superior facial structure and gaming knowledge

It's as if they deserve each other. With Joel leaving their jealousy makes a perfect, unified circle. Everyone's jealous of perfect Joel

>hasn't known the others that long
He's been working with them for years.

>Mfw seeing Lawrences girlfriend for the first time
He could do so much better

Peake's been around since their IG days in Machinima. He predates Spoole and maybe even Lawrence. He's just a background kinda guy.

he's known adam since fuckin college

I think I can speak for Lawrence. I don't drink too often, less than once a month actually. But I have a pretty good tolerance and when I do drink I often go overboard. Lawrence doesn't just drink to socialize, he wants to get fucked up. That speaks to some undercurrent issues

you gotta lay off the lingo i could almost barely understand this post

Pic related. She's even fatter than she looks in this picture. I tried to attach a picture that showed how fat she is, but funnily enough, it was too large.

To be fair, he's addressed this before. He said he's had "old man hair" since he was like 19.

>Lawrence's superior facial structure

Lawrence... Had a hard life

His hair is really weird. I don't think he's balding, since it's been that way for years.

youtube.com/watch?v=LLub5oKaTlM