Looks like absolute garbage.

>Titanfall 2
>GOTY

Saged. Kill yourself.

Where's the gameplay?

this site is 18+, act like it

a simple search using your brain usually works:

youtube.com/watch?v=BztWf34sVXI

I've never seen backtracking like this. They have to make a high-fidelity trailer to sell the fucking SINGLE PLAYER STORY feature of their game.

Also it's not exactly Half Life. You're not going around various locals and seeing things happen in the distance that further implicates elements in an overarching story. You're going to go from dilapidated town/city to town/city to fight other teams with mechs just like the multiplayer.

>Titanfall 2
>2
Why? Didn't that fail to meet expectations? Everybody stopped giving a shit about the first one after the first month.

Maybe Respawn was contractually obligated to make the game since they're under the EA partners program.

>tfw it looks fun as fuck
>But so did the first game

I'm pretty conflicted here.

The Titan the PC pilots is 100% going to die Iron Giant style. You can't make a trailer talking about a bond between man and machine and then just let the thing live.

The first game IS fun.
It's just the devs killed the game with shady business practices.

>release vanilla game with little content
>people lose interest
>good content is locked behind the season pass
>make season pass content free after over a year
>it's already too late.

I loved playing Titanfall with all the content...but the problem was that there were hardly any people playing.
Also, no server browser. They did this lame thing where you're put in a queue and you have to wait for people to fill in the slots - That's boring as fuck and kills the pacing and my desire to continue playing the game.

At least they appear to have learned with Titanfall 2. Way more multiplayer content, a singleplayer campaign and they unfucked the speed after people rightfully complained during the beta.

a week after bf1

>$160 if I want to play both

At least my dad promised to cover the charges for one game.

>have to play as militia shits
>no IMC campaign putting down rebellions

Fucking hell

At least the concept of Titan and pilot seems neat. Tho if there are no changes to the shit from the beta then I'll pass

>tfw this shit looks like so much fun, but just kind of meh at FPS
>Not bad, just meh
>Whoop ass in newly released or low rank games
>Once the game matures or I rank up I just always get my ass handed to me
>Always just sort of hovering around in the middle of the field

I wish I could be good at this shit.

I was a huge bf3 fag and I had a billion times more fun playing the tf2 beta than whatever the fuck bf1 had going on

that game feels like shit and is filled with niggers to boot

>Tho if there are no changes to the shit from the beta then I'll pass

They made a lot of improvements.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKfju5qYbSk

Why does video games (and media in general) always portray the militia/rebellion as the good guys?

If they're going to make a garbage live-action trailer with some of the worst CGI effects ever, why not just make the entire thing CG? This shit looks like some fucking Freddie Wong short.

Because stories where the underdogs win is more exciting then a story where a fuckhuge super power stops a puny rebellion in no time flat.

Save yourself some money and play BF2 BF2142 for free instead.

That trailer makes the story look like itll be trash, at least the multiplayer still looks solid from all the pc videos released

>Origin

>titanfall
>great game

choose one faggot.

Easily one of the most boring ass games from last year. Boring on every aspect, not even the shitty mecha gimmick saved it from to being shit.

Oh, forgot my
>BF1

My GOTY isn't going to be some piece of shit "first person shooter" millennial garbage.

This game seems solid, the beta sneek peek was solid.
Titanfall 2 will be good and Cred Forums will miss out

Quite frankly, the first game was a pilot project firstly aimed to pitch an argument to the board of executives that there is a sizable and respectable demographic for zipline CoD with giant robots. The first game didn't bomb and it endures as an IP in the gamer consciousness, so they got the greenlight to make a sequel.

Unless you were born before 1980, shut the fuck up.

Its gritty Star Wars. You might as well shit on Rogue One for the same reason.

>watched all of this guy's recent stuff
>look for more content
>find a Battlefield player
>he starts playing and just stays nailed to the ground the entire time
>uses grapple on lanterns and traffic lights to move faster on the ground
>"Wow, this game is fun. So awesome"
AAAAAAAAAAAAH

>boring ass

stop reading right here

I really enjoyed the Pilot trailer. It took me back to 2004 when every video game trailer had butt rock and rap in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nHvoaAAhGno

Shill-kun, I like mechas too, but that cinematic trailer is shit. Most of them are shit.

>titanfall demo launches
>pilot only mode
>hey this is p fun
>buy game in sale for £5
>pilot only mode no longer in the game

Man, I really want to enjoy this game but the grunts are the dumbest shit I've ever seen. They're completely unnecessary, but important to actually winning matches.

Also, the TTK in titanfall is way way WAAAAY too fucking low. I understand controller shitters can't aim and need to kill stuff fast, but there needs to be a hardcore mode that forces you to deal about 4x as much damage before you're awarded a frag.

game still runs on source

Can BBW's be pilots?

how do they even operate in their day to day life?

>thinking anything smaller is attractive

Not gonna lie
That trailer was pretty hype

eh, the trailer is not that impressive. Way to much wanking off to pilots and not showing off anything in game.

Pretty underwhelming compared to the BF1 single player trailer, or even the bog standard CoD IW story trailer. It's like they've resigned to be dead last in the up coming FPS releases.

>Cinematic
I love it when they make it easy for me on which games not to pick up.

they fucked up the gameplay in the beta too much for me to even care anymore, and this was my most anticipated game this year.

See
That build was months out of date, was lacking 2/3rds of the features, most of the exciting ones and what was left of the issues people had, pretty much were addressed already. Take another look at the recent footage.

Awesome trailer better than most (even by halo standards)

Skipping the piece of shit that is BF1, so I'll be playing TitF2, IW, and MW1.

CoD4 is already out

>cinematic

CoD will be better

I only play on Xbox, backwards compatibility keeps CoD alive on it longer than any other.

mechs baby

>CGI trailer

That should be banned.

They have like 6 other trailers already.

Nice Source Engine graphics faggot

Preach. I just had to accept that despite liking vidya, I'll never be "good" at it.

>tfw you're absolutely god tier at a dead genre nobody plays any more

I miss arcade racers.