Why would you spend thousands of dollars on a PC when you could use it on a used car, house payments...

Why would you spend thousands of dollars on a PC when you could use it on a used car, house payments, or save it for a rainy day??

Save it for a rainy day? Waht kind of concept is that?

It's always raining.

What do I do with thousands of dollars on a rainy day, other than purchase a hundred gallons of hot chocolate?

The same could be asked for almost any money you don't spend on those things. Fucking pointless

Because 2500 is my normal sports betting wager, of which I usually place 7 a week.
I really don't even look at the price of anything anymore.

>thousands of dollars on a PC

>He fell for the buying a house meme

My pc costs less than a single paycheck I get every two weeks.

>used car
Do you enjoy throwing money down the drain?

>not having a 2000 dollar pc
pc peasant race spotted, enjoy your weak little 600 dollar "console killer"

>he fell for the 'spending half a million bucks on rent throughout your life and still owning nothing at the end' meme
Unless you're from Yurop where half the people live in apartments anyway, renting basically says you're a "I wanna stay flexible in case I have to move for wooork" faggot cuck.

Check out my indiegogo and help me buy a car and I'll not buy all the pc parts you want me not to get.

What's your win percentage so far?

End of what? Your life? No shit genius, you don't get to take the house with you when you die

No, but you get to give things to your children and grandchildren so that they can have it easier. You rent and you'll have nothing to give, absolutely nothing.

>Rent a place
>Get to move whenever you want
>Landlord handles all repairs and generally has more clout when handling things such as loud neighbors due to running a business

>"Buy" a house AKA pay rent to bankers for 30 years
>Nobody of worth to back you up for the above issues that landlords can help with
>Tied down your whole life which not only fucks you out of potentially better jobs but also prevents you from moving for any other reason

Buying a house and being a banker bitch is literally the dumbest fucking thing you can do.

I don't have kids, why should I care

I think you guys have inherently different approaches. One of you expects to he dealing with things like family abd interference. The other thinks that's all stupid and therefore material possessions are only worth as much as their current application for you.

And holy shit, you're both right!

>Landlord handles all repairs
Stop being a helpless nu-male then.

>such as loud neighbors
You're not gonna live wall to wall with your neighbors if you buy a house.

spent 1000$ in my whole life on PC
saved 25000$ because of it
consoles are shit

Because I'm not a poorfag and already have those things.

Because I already have and did, wagefag

Are you retarded? Landlords handle repairs because it's their property, meaning ZERO EXPENSES on your part. Boiler blows? The landlord fixes out of his own pocket. Door won't open? Landlord pays for repairs.

Buy a house? lol you pay for that shit. Fuck that.

because I already have an used car and I can pay my rent fine, go to work you smelly NEET

Still cheaper to buy a house and pay it off than pay rent for your whole life. Since you seem to be a selfish hedonist, don't you want lost of vacation and hooker money when you're retired?

>Door won't open?
TWIST THE KNOB YOU FUCKING KNOB

>owning a car in south philly
no
>house payments, in south philly
no
>rainy day
it rained today, time to finally take the plunge and get a 4k monitor

Well she's kind of pretty
Drives a big car too
And when I hold her in my arms I just don't know what to do

I spent less than a thousand britbong units of currency on my latest build and I have more than twenty thousand bongcoins in my investment portfolio.

>Still cheaper to buy a house and pay it off than pay rent for your whole life

Highly dependent on area and landlord relationship. The cheapest places to rent are typically residential areas with no major landmarks of interest to inflate prices. Get chummy with the right landlord and you could be paying peanuts for a tidy little apartment.

Because I make so much dosh that a few thousand dollars for a PC that's going to last me several years is a drop in the bucket.

>Why would you spend thousands of dollars
>thousands

shitposter

>kind of pretty
she's a butterface, isn't she?