Its a tell team you'll keep walling the door on hanamura so to keep an eye on window and sky and point is instantly...

>its a tell team you'll keep walling the door on hanamura so to keep an eye on window and sky and point is instantly overrun because no one kept an eye on window and sky game

>playing a shit class and expecting people to listen to you

Fuck off

gas meifags

>It's a "one faggot thinks he's the boss of the team and everyone should listen to his advice because he thinks he's helping when all the rest of his team is busy actually protecting the point" game

You've had some bad experiences with Mei haven't you?

Yes because she's detrimental to any team composition and the people who play her are as much of faggots as D.Va mains

>It's an "I'm terrible at the game so I'll pretend its a voice activated RTS" episode

The only time Mei ever works out with the number of retards playing this soul sucking game is when its a map her randomly invincible ice wall can block off the only way for normal movement characters to get to objectives.

"need one more tank/support"
>hanzo and mei show up
>it's attack

I hate hanzo/mei players with a passion

>he thinks walling the door will stop people from getting in

please leave you silver shit

>it's a Bastion is useless because MUH META said so team

bastion is shit because he's useless out of sentry mode, a mode that makes him stationary in a game where mobility is very important. they need to reduce the inaccuracy of his recon mode gun

good teams will have a flanker to pull attention off the choke but it's an excellent way to stall out the timer for as long as you can on the first point. sometimes you get a horrible team who just doesn't understand how to play and you can just win right then and there, too.

post mei butt

WE SPEAK ENGLISH HERE

>nope

Stupid Meiposters are the reason I snipe.

>webm of a not even real game going in real time
>implying that would work in a real game where there are actual opponents and teammates

Mei shitters are pathetic.

>class

She's doing it wrong. Tap wall key twice to angle it straight, then you just stand on the side of the door out of sight. It's amazing how many people don't know this.

If you use the the term Hero you are an underage MOBA baby and should off yourself

they should buff bastion so in recon made he plays like mccree

Are they also the reason you reload after 1 shot.

Fucking scrub.

Then blizzard itself is full of underage MOBA babies.

>playing a shit game and expecting players not to be mouthbreathing shitters

Yes

They are heroes, I'm sorry if that triggers you so much, but that's what they are.

You guys are probably the same types of people who say "Ull-tees" instead of ults

Fucking cringe

Mei carried me from the depth of Platinum to Diamond, and even in my latest Diamond match I got through with three golds.

She's best girl and really fun to play.

"Hero" is the word officially used, that means is the only correct term.

If that triggers you because is the same word used in LoL, it's only your problem.

>Eichenwalde, defend
>Guy goes Torb
>Him and his turrets almost instantly die whenever he starts setting up
>We're doing horribly, all politely ask him if he can play something else
>He keeps asking what the Reaper on our team's damage done is at
>We manage to stop them at the last point
>On attack
>Goes Junkrat, obviously to boost his damage done so he can brag at the end
>When he's still dying and it isn't working, goes back to Torb
>a mutual "dude wtf" from everybody on the team
>He's still dying and does nothing
>We manage to cap and win
>People start rightfully shitting on him anyways
>"Lol, I had silver damage"
>We only had 2 DPS the whole time
>He didn't even have copper in elims

What's with these defense hero retards and trying to prove themselves? Is it really worth almost costing a game just to brag about a medal?

>It's an "everyone is bad but me" episode

Holy shit WOW that Mei did the same thing that half of the characters in the game can do!

>Tap wall key twice to angle it straight

I want to fuck Mei

> It's an extended greentext because he's too much of a fucking faggot to start a thread about the overbearing subject of whatever inane horseshit he's complaining about this time thread

Except it takes even longer, it's more convoluted, and it's less safe! Wow!

>>Eichenwalde
THE worst map in the game and that's hard to accomplish when all the maps are shit

A-MEI-ZING

There's nothing wrong with Eichenwalde except the last point is just a little too hard to attack.

>it's a shitters get inexplicably mad at mei and call mei players shitters because they themselves are shit thread

>getting sniped on hanamura

And then it also sets her up to pop an ult behind the team, lay CC on a support for someone else (or her) to pick off, and puts a character that is expected to be in front on the flank. Is it ideal? Not all the time, but the value is clear.

You people really are bad at video games here, aren't you?

>And then it also sets her up to pop an ult behind the team

Something anyone can do. The rest of your points are irrelevant because a flanker should also be able to escape easily and she cannot so she's just going to die.

>sets her up to pop an ult behind the team
her ult is still easy to get out of or straight up avoidfor almost every class

Anything else you said is far less useful than literally anyone else doing the maneuver

Fucking mei shitter

You also forgot trying to get to the first point if the entire team spams that bridge way, the shitty ass invisible walls another shit load of areas no one uses including flank routes when there should be one near the spawn of first point and many other problems

The first bridge chokepoint is no harder to get through than the Hanamura gate.

reloading whenever possible is more efficient
at least it was like that for certain classes in tf2

>lay CC on a support for someone else (or her) to pick off

yeah good idea i'm sure the 4+ people who are always in front of the chokepoint are going to let one mei shithead who thinks they're being oh so clever do anything to them

Let's look at the options in this specific situation if Mei were to flank behind the gate and pop an ult.

> Stay in the ult and die
Lol
> Move back, conceding ground
Smart, but forces an advantage to the attacking team
> Move forward into the Reinhardt/Zarya and their gang of soloQ fucks
Lol

Face it. You're bad. It's ok. Most people who play Overwatch are.

>It sets her up to pop an ult behind the team

No, it doesn't.

Do you know why that webm is in a custom game and not a live one? Because literally everyone sees you the second you go through the gate. The only reason Tracer and Genji get away with it is because they're not fat shits and can move fast so defend has to choose between chasing after them and holding the line. D. Va gets away with it because she's a tank and the whole point of it is to distract. The second you go through that gate as Mei you'll just die.

Thanks for proving to have a false sense of ego like all useless Meis

Stop pretending you're a flanker faglord

If she can't get in relatively unseen, the whole maneuver is garbage anyway, executed by a garbage player who didn't wait for the right moment. Literally any character can fail a play if they're garbage, so I don't understand your point?

I don't play Mei. I think she's useless in most comps, and she definitely doesn't fit in the meta right now. Whatever comp that has Mei is centered around Mei.

That being said, not recognizing the value in pulling off that flank means you're just bad.

That flank would be more useful as any other character that can get up there

Fuck yourself

No, it'd be about as useful, if not more than any other character that could get up there. Other characters can just do it with a higher chance of success. If she pulls it off, it's valuable.

Stay bad.

Stay delusional

>be ana
>go in a hallway
>find McShitter
>he wants to off you
>Sleep you bitch
>throw my piss on him
>shoot him
>Punch him to death
>He leaves the match
Mama Ana does not fuck around

So are you silver or bronze? Maybe you got lucky in your promos for the reset and hit gold.

Platinum, fuckface. Enjoy being Silver where Mei exists

>Plats thinking they're hot shit

I'm platinum too but isn't that slightly above average?

>Diamonds thinking they're any better

Plats are 50-59

aka. middle of the bell curve

Shit, you must've gotten really lucky in your promos. Wonder how long you'll stay there before dropping back to gold.

Again, not arguing for or against Mei. I already said she doesn't fit in the meta. I'm arguing against your individual skill level, which is clearly lower than your rank would suggest since you're so ready to write off a characters value for whatever stupid vendetta you have against it.

You suck at video games. That's my overhead message here.

they are? that's the whole point of that rank

>mfw I flank

>Overwatch players thinking they're good at FPS's

>now entering kings row
>attack
>mei, hanzo, widowmaker, symmetra, torbjörn
>no tanks, no support

Hi Zylbrad

Fire hydrant is a lot faster.

Upper diamond/master here.

If you're defending hanamura A and you don't either have a mei or are running 3/3 you fucked up and have already lost.

You are the shitter here, user.

Platinum is the basic landing spot of any average player, so barely leaving plat isn't worth mention unless you have a "master" on your rank or top 500

Torb on attack is great, he just sounds like a faggot

How do we fix Zenyatta?

Give him a penis

>still playing this shit when Paladins exists and is way better

lol

>people never appreciate the mei wall/ana sleep combo
>until it saves the match
Best game ever was when the mei let the reinhardt walk out then walled the rest while we killed him. Wall broke and ana slept the 76 while everyone else was taken out

Didn't your thread get deleted like 3 times, shill?

Either post pictures of that semen demon, or fuck off. No one actually wants to play your game.

Platinum+ is the top 34% of players
Diamond+ is the top 6% of players
That's a difference of 28% or roughly 4 MILLION players

>its a tell team
your retarded

I saw a bastion carrying a team while being 90% of the game in recon mode in rank. If you are good at aiming, bastion can do a lot of damage

>attacking lucio or zen ults
>attacking rein and zarya charge through the door
>"Ice wall coming up!"

>def rein shield going down
>one of our supports got picked
>ice wall the door
>as it's about to go down throw ult onto it
>entire attacking team frozen
Mah dick

Fuck you

>mfw cucking McCree out of his ult with a wall

>it's a mentally ill nu-male thinks he's in any position to give commands to others post

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but I see you're playing Overwatch, so that's even better.

Any other Zenyattas up in here?

>tryhard on the enemy team
>next round he's on your team
>make him lose

It's a "we got a dumbass girl in our team so all she can play is Lucio and cannot, for her own fucking life, play anything else"

Why the fuck do these bitches join comp? All they're doing is getting carried.

>it's a "mei player thinks anyone is going to listen to her cancer ass" game
Icicle yourself in the side of the head, my man.

Well he is pretty much like solder man when in recon: aim for the head.

heyoooooooooooooo

Reporting in, though not entirely out of choice. Whenever I play usually 3 people instantly lock in as damage dealers so I pick Zen before I'm forced to be the tank. The worst is when I still end up topping damage.

Worst Bakuon.

>Hanamura Defense
>3 Mei, Junkrat, Zarya and Mercy
>Meis all roll walls on the first choke point
>60 seconds remain
>5 Winstons jump out of the hole in the wall
>Get XIAO SHU JU JU BA'd 3 times over on the point
>Mop up the lucio as people drop from the lobby like flies

It was good.

>quick play
Not even once

I spent 3000 hours stomping retards in TF2 and I'm gonna do it here too

fight me

You should just do it in comp, especially if you're just going to fuck around.

Farm your Australiums.

I couldn't give less of a fuck about the weapon skins though

I just want to have fun

Always pair up with my friend doing D.VA and him as rienheart. Win a sold 2/3rds of matches because we are tanky as fuck and can shield one another.

>mfw retard mei accidentally lifts me to a better vantage point as I'm ulting
>it will never happen again though

They'll make a single hero QP eventually, too many people are asking for it.

By "eventually" I mean 3 years when it's gone f2p and swarming with hackers

People like to greentext about Overwatch going f2p but I really doubt it. Blizzard has never made a paid game f2p, doubt they'll start with a $60 cash cow.

>Playing Mcree
>Trying to take A point but jesus fuck this team
>Sneak behind and High Noon as is tradition
>Junkrat blasts me away while charging it
>Intercepted a Ana ult mid-air as I fire
>full on 6 person team kill

I wish I had it recorded.

Well, if the only way you can get your kicks is by stomping no-skills in a no-skills-needed game, more power to you.

That's the general idea

Sometimes I wish solo carrying was more of a thing here though

>Symmetra
game already won

Quick-Play has a hidden MMR, so it's not like you're going to have a difference in skill level.
More you stomp, higher they go.
More you sabotage yourself/team, the lower you go.

Genji needs to be on every match, both on defense and attack, no questions asked.

Literally just give me arcade with no Mei and no hero stacking, and it would make quick play extinct

and all I can do is watch

Figured as much since the general level was going up with mine

Still more fun than comp

I mean, if you don't give a shit about loot boxes and Australiums or the hero limit, I won't bother you about it, but it's the exact same thing except slightly longer games and non-zero Australium points.

And no multiple of the same hero

Which is what the subject of this entire conversation was

Really though,let's keep going.

I want to justify myself to you.

I would suck Bailey's dick

>If that triggers you because is the same word used in LoL
They're called champs in LeL.
Everyone else calls their character "heros"