This is your bathing buddy for tonight

This is your bathing buddy for tonight

i'd fuck that retard

Why didn't Humbert fuck her?

>bathe
The fuck do you think I am? A normie?

Pascal was actually a genius, well in terms of machines and energy.

Either way I agree, I'd fuck her as well. I thought she was pretty attractive/cute, honestly her airhead personality was kind of meh but I found her more likable/cute than Sophie or Cheria.

Cause he's a faggot

lemme guess, you love the fact she rarely washes herself

But smells like shit, a huge turn off

I thought the implication was that they hooked up eventually.

ummm but thats not my sister?????

I'll just make sure she bathes, damn it's not that hard or big of a deal.

And we'd bathe together, more fun that way. You're making a trivial thing that can be fixed easily into a big deal, geez.

You're right, she's better/hotter than your sister.

>trivial thing
>we'd bathe together
>I'll just make sure she bathes

Here's a non trivial thing: she's not real.

You act like she didn't bathe because of any other reason than she didn't want to and would bathe just because you told her to. She is a grown ass woman with the habit of having horrible personal hygiene. That isn't just fixed easily because bad habits are ridiculously hard to turn around.

That's kind of hot.

this, showering is better

knew an idiot like this would appear

You wouldn't think it's hot if you had ever been with a real girl
Unless you're one of those rare degenerates that likes sniffing shit but those cases are extreme

I never understood why the game decided to ship Pascal and Hubert: to me it happened all of a sudden with barely any build-up or justification.
Besides, i though Pascal was going full-lesbian.

Victor did nothing wrong.

Theres no way for you to know that

That's just retarded Japan doing the "if one holds hate towards the other, it's cause he/she loves him/her" bullshit

wrong game

Go be a normie somewhere else.

Did you even play the game? She has a really submissive personality, also if she liked me enough then she'd listen to me. She listened to her sister, pretty sure she'd bathe with me, especially if I bathed with her.

Pascal is probably a huge perverted slut

I personally don't find foul odors to be a turn on, some do though and I don't understand it myself. If you get off to smelling farts and feces, then go for it, some girls are probably into that.

I agree, it was weird how they pushed them together at the last minute. You see her sister push her into Hubert's chest and she starts blushing and acting cute, makes me wonder if she secretly had a thing for Hubert and it just wasn't obvious until the very end.

Well post your sister then, prove me wrong.

I liked Victor, even though he was literally an edgy version of Ludger. Also he did MURDER everyone in cold blood that you knew, Rowen, Jude, Leia, Elise, etc.

What game?

That is because she respected the fuck out of her sister and it was her only family left, not some random faggot who has a crush on a videogame girl.

I know I do.

>I know
Trust me, you really don't know anything

Well of course I'd have to gain her trust and friendship, silly. Pascal warmed up to people pretty easily, I'd just humor her when she says retarded stuff and act like it's smart and cute. Then eventually I'll move into some subtle flirting and see if she picks up on it, she warms up to people pretty fast and easily.

You're really underestimating the amount of thought I've put into this user.

Tales of Graces, it's a Tales Of game on the PS3.

This is some sad shit, user. Good luck.

Why would I want one? How can I piss in the shower in peace with one?

I want to sniff Pascal's dirty panties.

Because you could pee on her, or just fuck her.

Even small showers have quite a bit of space in them, I know my shower is small and it can fit at least two people.

I want to masturbate with them.