ITT: Cred Forums approved subtle video game apparel

ITT: Cred Forums approved subtle video game apparel.

I would buy a LOVE IS OVER shirt if it had that as text and maybe some sort of block imagery.

But I wouldnt buy a shirt that could easily be read as a censored RAPE (heart censoring the P) instead of what it really is. RAVE with the heart being a V.

>"user, does your shirt say... RAPE!?!?"
How do you even respond?

Catherine remaster/pc port when?

It's RAGE dumbass

There is no subtle video game apparel. Why on earth would you want to wear it anyway? Are you a faggot with no sense of style user?

By raping the asker, retard.

>What? No it says rave. The heart is shaped like a V, see?
It's that simple.

>stare them dead in the face
>"yeah."
>don't blink

>simple
Not when you have autism.

I have that shirt, it came with the Catherine limited edition.
I wore it a few times, and participated to a local Catherine pvp tournament with it.
>tfw lost at the finals

What?

I
NEEEEEEEDDD IT

>rape
oww the edge

w2c

This is kind of adroable.

Does this count?

>shirt that says rape
>subtle

the normies will be on you immediately

I just got this New Vegas shirt a month ago. So far nobody I know has noticed it's actually vidya.

But that's not vidya, that bear has one head.

It was pretty vain of you to create this same thread twice OP.

Also, videogame clothing is disgusting.

Well, you tried. Have this (You) on the house.

me on the left

louie ck browses Cred Forums!?

vomitous

reminder that a good vidya t-shirt is one that looks good even if you don't know what it's from

amazign

No, it clearly says RACE

Oh it's a Stewie in Minecraft? I got those references, nice, man!

Fucking this

>port begging
start a petition nerd.

haha

Pop culture mashup shirts are a plague.

I'd buy Demifiend's jacket if I could find it anywhere

I need it.

>How do you even respond?
With rape

Like this one.

I'm thinking about this one.

Does redbubble have decent quality shirts, or is it likely to fall apart after a year?

>rape

I got this shirt a few years ago but my mother took it back when I was at school. I was pretty upset. It was probably for the best, even if I think it does look rad.

Redbubble has pretty good shirts, their phone cases are really nice too. I got a Zone of the Enders phone case, which looks rad as fuck.

Would you, Cred Forums?

Also, I saw a picture of a Sonic jacket, that was stylish as fuck, and had an S sown into into it on one side, and a Japanese symbol on the other. Anyone got a pic?

no

Yes it does, and if you don't want to turn this one into a murder, I suggest you keep your voice down

I would fucking love a Gitaroo Man shirt. The music alone justifies a purchase and I don't give a fuck if people judge me.

Is there anywhere to buy Link's Lobster shirt? That actually looks like the real thing? With the design going all the way around the waist and wrists?

Every fucking shirt only has the design go around just the front. It looks stupid.

Yeah, their shirts are pretty good. I got a couple around march of last year and they still look good as new