This is a film about a fungal zombie apocalypse...

This is a film about a fungal zombie apocalypse, in which a young girl who is infected but retains her humanity is the only hope for a cure, but creating it would mean her death.

The zombies are mostly blind and the heroes sneak around them by moving quietly, or distracting them with noise.

They should make a video game like that some day. That would be cool.

>female protagonist
Is she a black lesbian too?

let me guess, the little nigger is the savior of humanity, huh?

fuck off with this liberal filth you piece of shit.

I can see where you're coming from but a quick google search tells me that the novel upon which this movie is based has been published over a year after the last of us.

in the book she's white, in the movie they blackwashed her though

Came out a year after The Last of Us.

>in the movie they blackwashed her though
Seriously? I was joking, though I'm not surprised.

>white genocide is a myth

How's that cultural Marxist Jew dick treating ya?

I don't give a shit about white genocide. I just don't like black people and women.

I was in dubai when ebola hit, you guys have no idea how scary it was to be surrounded by niggers that have probably been through those infected zones.

>I don't give a shit about white genocide.

This. Also, everyone knows LoU is a rip of The Road, anyway.

Most white people are garbage and you know it.

whites and blacks are both garbage which is why the chinese are secretly taking over everything from businesses, housing, energy, transport etc. etc. ya'll cucked.

I was implying it stole from The Last of Us, not the other way around.

I didn't think a game from a few years back had somehow stolen from a film released this week.

>being this much of a leftist shithead cuck
How much would you pay me to be your bull? Oops I forgot, you're a nu-male omega faggot that couldn't even get filthy nigger pussy if you tried, faggot.

I saw it this week and the black girl as the lead was the best thing about it. She's great. Don't be racist, shitlords.

Film starts off absolutely phenomenal, then runs through all the old zombie tropes in a pretty mundane way, then goes full retard at the end.

It was okay.

Trying a bit too hard there.

>I saw it this week and the black girl as the lead was the best thing about it.

This movie was shit, so many stupid plotholes.

>implying the worst of us wasn't