$80 dollar games

>$80 dollar games

Now I finally understand what it's like to be Australian. Idk how you put up with this garbage for so long.

Aussies deserve it for shitposting so much.

I haven't paid over 50 dollars for a game in Australia for years. I just get old games from JB and check PSN for discounts.

Maybe they shitpost because they pay 80 dollars for a game.

Honestly the only thing this does is make me buy single player games only when they are on sale.

So basically you pay 80 now or 50 in a few months. The only problem is that online games are the best right when they come out so you have to shell out for those right away.

Boo hoo.

This. I now have a good reason to go through my backlog

so.....this is the power.....of the aussie ShitStore™

Is this why leafs and strayans are such shitposters?

>$90 for knack

Australians pay around $100 OP, you don't know our pain.

I gets worse too, stuff like that Dark Souls 3 Special Edition was like $140.

Frequency of sales has gone up though

>uncharted 4 already on sale today
>Deus Ex has been on sale since its release

It just means you have to be patient and somewhat aware when sales come on.

80 straya bucks is just 60 dollaroos.

fuck you i enjoy their shitposting
frankly we dont deserve shitposting of their sheer hilarity, and yet they wake up every night, shake off the drunken stink from the day before, and wait the 10 minutes for their ping to get to the servers just cause they care that much

is it legal or ok to buy games from key sites. like kingquin and g2a or is it no no ?

>Idk how you put up with this garbage for so long.
70c to the american dollar

That limited edition of no mans sky is 115 bucks over here in EB.

>key sites
Yes.
>those key sites
I wouldn't.

those are illegal

Key sites are semi legal. They get their keys through shady means a lit of time. Usually, by using stolen credit card info to buy a ton of them before the bank shuts down the cards.

There's no reason you can't buy those keys off them, but you need to be careful or you might be the next person whose card they steal.

Should just create a US PSN acc and buy cards from amazon.

It's illegal, but I still buy them. Been doing it for years, have bought like 2 games from Steam and everything else was from key sites. Only had 1 problem a few years back when I didn't receive my key at all but other than that everything still works to this day.

>average aussie shitposter
>capable of doing this

>Be Auscuck Shitposter
>sell all of my country's natural resources to China for pennies
>complain that the economy sucks dick

Really makes you think

>tfw Canadian
>Tfw Persona 5 will be $100 with atlus tax and Pat/gst