PS4 thread

what are you playing? what are you excited for? are you going to get ps+ next month to play """"free"""" REmake and platinum's Transformers game?

Playing Overwatch
Fallout 4
Dragon age inquisition

I want the new hitman game but i refuse to pay for episodic shit so ill wait for the full release.

Other then that there are so few games i actually care about this gen

I'm renting both Gravity Rush Remastered and Attack on Titan. My library had both. It felt great to find them there because no way I'm going to buy either, especially not a bad anime game by koei.

Its nothing but a bloodborne machine
but i got bout 3k hours playing on level 50-60 builds

Playing Hitman, excited for Yakuza 6, and not getting any of the "free" games since I own them already.

>3k hours
the fuck, what is wrong with you.

Playing Fallout 4, hoping the season pass will go on sale soon

waiting for 2.8

>it's bad but im playing it!!!

How retarded are you bra?

>what are you playing?
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
>what are you excited for?
Gravity Rush 2
>are you going to get ps+
Maybe, but I'm not downloading the games.

It's a pretty bad year for PS4 isn't it? I want the Last Guardian still

>what are you playing?
Division
nothing really because the games I want are a bit away
>are you going to get ps+ next month to play """"free"""" REmake and platinum's Transformers game?
Already have plus and probably not going to bother playing either game

tons of people here are excited for berserk even though its gonna be dynasty warriors garbage and they know that. Its more about the IP than the gameplay with animu vidya.

only other games Ive played this long was counterstrike and broodwar

chalice depth 5 roots

solo or coop at low/mid levels is fucking amazing

Tonight should have been the midnight release of Final Fantasy XV.

Same shit with Hyurle Warriors

about to start lords of the fallen and I'm excited for horizon, I already have REmake on PC but I'll play through it just for some trophies and the transformers game looks fun

JUST

I'm playing NBA 2K a lot because I'm a casual normie.
Thinking about getting the Destiny Collection but feel like it might be a waste to try getting into Destiny this late.

I love the shit out of my PS4 but it definitely feels like I'm always waiting on a ton of games to finally drop for it.
I'm excited for a bunch of those games, namely 2.8 since it'll be the first actual new KH game since 3D, but I'm pretty stoked to get the BatHam remastered collection plus Xenoverse 2 sometime next month

I played Platinum's garbage Avatar game and rented the TMNT game. I don't understand why people cum to that studio's name, they seem pretty shitty.

THOSE GAMES DONT COUNT!

Playing DOA XE

Excited for World of Final Fantasy and Gravith Rush 2

I already have PS +

Currently playing Bio Shock collection (have never played any of them)

Hyped for:
Tomb Raider & BF1

>judging a company by its C-games

>BF1

Currently playing Overwatch and Odin Sphere Leifthrasir.
Excited for P5, 13 Sentinels, Nier Automata and Nioh.
Not gonna play the PS+ games since i own them already.

Been trying to play through God Eater, DMC4, and learn Street Fighter. Admittedly, I stopped with the first two just to beat Xenoblade again first, and I'm not paying Sony a dime for PS+, so I don't really get a lot of enjoyment out of SFV.
Really hoping they get a killer app that isn't some more movieshit, Gravity Rush 2 looks promising.

kys

definitely underage

nys

WHERE
IS
THE
SNOW

playing borderlands the pre sequel

any ps4 fags want to play?

I'm so excited bros. Just bought the 4k Samsung KS8000 before the PS4 pro comes out and it should be coming any moment now from Amazon.

I'm also going to rent Battlefield 1 from the library when it comes out. I know its going to be shit, but its fun to experience just how shitty the game will be and then to discuss it.

>fps on console

who cares faggot

Playing I Am Setsuna

Excited for Automata and Nioh

I already have PS+ and RE

>what are you playing?
I need to finish The Old Hunters

Gravity Rush 2, NieR: Automata

>are you going to get ps+ next month
Might check out Transformers.. might

Cyber Sluts

FFXV and Gravity Rush 2

PS+ subscription doesn't run out for another six months.

I don't know if I'll make it through Cyber Sluts. The grind is insane.

already own REmake, don't really know much about the transformers game is it any good?

>what are you playing?
Recently finished I Am Setsuna and really loved it.

Gonna play some Hundred Knight Revival and Megadimension Nep VII over the weekend.

Need to get back into Odin Sphere as well.

Too much to list but the top of the list is Gravity Rush 2 and Nier Automata, easily. Glad to see BlazBlue Central Fiction finally get a western release date too.

November/December now has like six or seven games I want, all but one or two being on PS4 at that. whelp

>are you going to get ps+ next month to play """"free"""" REmake and platinum's Transformers game?
Yep. Definitely gonna play Transformers, probably REmake too.

>quantum dot
the fuck? isn't that shit toxic as hell? how can they sell a tv with that stuff inside