Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_NhEhjkOy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bard truly is perfect.

So is this lil boy.

Name 1 flaw

KIRBY SUCKS

RIP

Dante is just like literally the coolest guy ever he is just like "fuck everyting i just love my #SWAG" but then he cares at the end his character arc is just so complex

Smoking is a bad habit

Booker is like stoic right? He has a troubldew past and just cares about his job, bur then by the end he just wants to go to paris with Liz. Just like the rest of the game, the writing of his character is literally the deepest dialouge ever

The Good Hunter.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Owl is so helpful i love owl. hes always there to make sure you know what your doing and hes really clear abot it which is like super nice

Lydia is my literally my waifu. I wish she were real so she could really carry my burdens and also my seed

>No one has posted best character yet

Emil is jusrt so relatable. Like when he's being bulleid you think to yourself like oh yeah that happems to me to or like how hes worried all the time his character is so written so realistically

still one of my all time favorite characters

Walgigi is literally the best part of the sereis. like, he's an evil lugigi, so he gets a upsidedown L - that's so clever! I wish I could design characters as clever as Walgigi

This kid really made the ending just like the greatest thing evers. Like everything he says is literally the deepest writing ever in all of writing

He isn't real

Slippy is the best co-poilt cuz he always got ur back. Falco's all like save me save me meanwhile Slippy is doing his own thing and giving helpful advice like teh true bro he is

Sure he has his flaws, but he's such a good friend imo

shame we couldn't romance him as mshep though

Okay so maybe not a gaym character, but I just love him so much that I had to inlude him. He's just like literally the funniest thing ever! Definatly the best character in those awful movies

slippy is a useless shit who would get kicked out of a kitchen let alone an airforce

>tfw ill never get the motivation to finish my Skard custom skin

Everything else is ready but i need to completely remake a trombone in Maya and im terribly shit at 3D Modelling

Garrus is literally the Best videobro ever and will never be topped

Sorry but there's someone who's better.

W A R I O

wario a shit

Hey mordins pretty chill too

at least we can prolly agree on asari being worst tier, r-right user?

Guild Master Wigglytuff had 0 flaws
Z E R O
E
R
O

bros before hoes

There's no point to the bear, except lifting stuff

God fuck I was so pissed when he died. He didn't deserve any of it. Fuck man.

got that right

although tali is a qt waifu, I can never pass up garrus

Sleeping Dogs 2: Sleepier Dogs fucking when

my nigga

>meme support for autists who don't even want to support
>perfect
lmao

asari are LEASTE

to whom might Sir be referring?

never ever :(

Top tier

not actually Big Boss

DS3 when

i wonder what champion would dsp play the most

>not posting her best version

If only she hadn't that shitty english voiceacting...

This Koopa specifically

I like him but the lines get so boring

>main lucio
>always seem to have a rein on our team
>"reinhardt, we needa find you some new tunes"
>WHAT'S WRONG WITH DA CLASSICS? I LOVEEEEEE HASSELHOFF!

all he does is shout about fucking Hasselhoff

not a single flaw

missing one eye

I don't know, I like woman with long hair, but shorthair is nice too

she can technically have hair anywhere anyway

He has lines with Bastion, D.va, Rein, Symmetra, Tracer and Winston. Rein is the most popular out of them so it's no wonder you hear their interactions the most.

Flawless. So many ports from Dota are just flawless, and this is one of them

you feel so guilty for playing her though because your basically taking advantage of shoddy coding and a imba kit

Any other art like that?

I DISAGREE

Godlike

>posting his base and not his edgy all black/purple skin
>not even Carl hair

get some fucking taste nerd

my nigger
my other nigger

It's so sad because her VA is actually really good and has an interesting voice...

That's not his base though

r8 my league husbandos

riven is useless, she has 0 game impact unless she gets super fed, shes so reliant on KDA and being ahead to have any effect on the game that people just leave top lane to roam for the rest of the game if they can't win it in 10 minutes.

also all her "outplay" garbage in her kit is pointless when you aren't already strong enough to 2 shot people, she loses almost every fight if shes not well ahead

Authentic World War 1 German soldier is my favourite character.

>husbandos
>and some waifus
i approve of all your husbandos but you need to really rethink your waifus.

Fuck his release was such a hypefest for me. Literally one of the funnest ADCs in the game.

I haven't seen a Riven in ranked in forever.
I feel like she's in the same boat as some other champs like mumu where their usefulness goes as far as the the enemy team is dumb.

hopefully soon

Get your cunt outta here, you cunt.

My waifus are great.

Gotten used to the hair two bee honest.

riven just shows how bad level scaling is in a game like this, when shes ahead she can 1v5 the enemy team, when shes not ahead she can't win any fights even with all the bullshit mobility in her kit, shes really only good at running away, like nidalee

pretty much this

She goes against almost every tenant of Riots design philosopy yet they refuse to rework her/ give her any attention.

It really pisses me off to sit up and watch devs try to defend her wonky kit thats theoretically the most bullshit thing in the entire game and is only balanced by human error.

they need to recode her from the ground up or adjust her to kill off the quick combo and animation canceling shit.

>resource-less in the truest sense
>feast or famine gameplay
>unclear windows of strength and weakness
>effectiveness plateaus and is relegated to splitting late
>ridiculous learning curve & requires dedication/devotion to remain effective on
>hyper mobility

Riot games is one the most incompetent game devs ive ever fucking seen

Bard is Bae.

not him but
she's the kind of character that showed all problems with the game when she was introduced, and riot just ignores it all together

#1 Dad coming through

they won't touch her because shes sacred, she has by far the biggest and most autistic fanbase of any character in the game, if they reworked her, even into something that is easier to play and has more relevance to the game when shes not ahead, people would cry nonstop

He's such a edgelord.

But a cool edgelord.

Also great gameplay.

>Illaoi is a goddess.

Loving the Jhin love in here.

Riven is really fucking weird to me
I main Shen and fight her quite a few times, she either kills me like 4 times or gets absolutely shitstompped by me and I'm not sure what the two do differently that gets them completely different results

She has the voice of a really old hag...
It really doesn't fit with her appearence.

riven is highly dependent on the person playing her, she can technically rape anything, but the person needs to know the match up and how to use her tools properly to get the desired result.

most people that play riven just kinda spam her shit cause lol outplays youtube xD and then get shit stomped and feed 15 kills

Her voice is strong, not just old. Women have raspy voices too.

this guy here all is well in the world

Literally zero flaws

Fucking this senpai

Also considering how much screaming she must do as an Admiral it isn't weird her voice is a bit hoarse.

the only good taste you have is thresh and karthus

Riven has the Yasuo/Vayne effect

the best strategy against them is to simply punish their inherently all-in nature and just wait for them to go aggro and punish the fuck out of them.

Are there any behind the scenes videos of the cutscenes before they got dubbed over? It'd be nice to hear Pixy's "real" voice.

Was there any doubt?

and I just don't give a fuck

the difference is that yasuo and vayne are hyper carries and eventually you can't do anything against them, especially with how yasuos build tank now after 2 damage items, since thats all he needs, he will just crit you for 600 while being nearly unkillable at the same time.

you can continue to play around riven, but with yasuo and vayne after a point you just kinda cant fight them anymore without it being a team effort

name one flaw

depth perception

Furryshit. Yiff in hell

Godess

>Not having dirt between your toes

the important part to remember is yasuo players are fucking retarded half the time and cant actually do what you describe because they dont understand what to build

if you bitch about yasuo players instead of just building to fuck their tight assholes the moment you get in lane then youre clearly not playing right.

also off-meta fucks with people. pick sej mid one day and you'll see how fucking awful people are at handling abnormal playstyles

ruble support
etc

pic related. he got fucked by every one of us.
their jhin also left after bard and i shat on him and rammus

Name a flaw without being a commie bastard.

You can't!

Sand is better. Ever walked on the beach in the middle of spring? Its fantastic.

>Will never be anything but a phantom

ridiculous hitboxes
crits way too often

Why no boots?

its always amusing to see full damage yasuo builds even though it doesn't really make him kill that much faster than he does with just a PD + IE, but he loses so much survival to just kill someone one auto attack earlier.

shit you can almost justify just going PD + crit cloak into a fucking frozen mallet, not even finish IE before a survival / utility item, and become an oppressive piece of shit

but yeah most yasuo players undermine how overloaded his kit is, a good yasuo will make you realize he is super fucking broken, but most yasuo players make you think the champ is garbage

Best man.

Literally fell in love with her. 10/10 would buy DLC to track her down again.

NAME _no_ [/spoiler FLAW

>no Annie
>no Garen
>no Tristana/ Katarina
>no Teemo

why no love for the OG?

>Yasuo players only care about one shotting people with le ebin SHOR RAY GEN TUOONG

Top tier desu

BEEP BEEP BETTER WAIFU INCOMING

How does drunk pirate cum taste on her lips?

>annie
i am not a pedo
>garen
not into 'roids
>tristana
not a furry
>katarina
too boring
>teemo
what the fuk

>pixel smoothing

It's aight, I'm into polyamory.

>boots
>ever
>when you can buy an item to make 3k crits
if you want to win you better skip boots
that and
>every crit is a speed boost
>every shot i make becomes a crit
>there is no reason to buy boots with 90% of champs I play

heres a list of champs that dont need boots if you build like an asshole
>ryze
>jhin
>karma
>ekko
>rumble
>nautilus
>kog (may need to try after that rollback so this might be out)
just make cdr runes and have champs that can make speed themselves and you're set. only times i ever buy boots is on bard skarner or ekko, but ekko for the sole reason of building to move really fucking fast and give utility.

again, players cant handle this off-meta shit easily. it takes effort but you can win with literally no problems. attack speed oriana? fuck yeah you can kick dick with it

this tbqh

Karthus rework when?

Thresh and Karthus are so good.

What is this Bronze 5 mentality tho

playing off meta anything is hilarious, I mean sometimes I go ADC support thresh instead of actual support items thresh and just 2 shot people who ignore me

I can't

He's better than that fucking coward Big Boss. Venom did absolutely nothing wrong.

>saved child soldiers
>did not use an entire hospital full of innocents to cover his ass
>didnt let revenge rule his life like Kaz did

Solid>Venom>shit>Big Boss

>meta sheep
lol, if you didn't think outside of the box the meta would still be ADC midlaners and people thinking ezreal was garbage like back in season 1 and 2

>what are assassins lol

Zero Suit Samus Aran

no
die

i came from dawngate, where everything and anything works if you try hard enough.

metas are a meme

this. i lose my shit while they get salty

>character from League of Legends
>perfect

u 1st fagit

but she has piercings

Piercings can be okay.

in-game and in art she always looks like shit. Ugly, not worth saving, boring character.

Not if it's a whore face stud. Earrings are the only acceptable piercing, anything else is filthy attention whore behavior, like tattoos. There is literally zero reason for a chick to ever get a tattoo.

this tbqh
Literally disgusting

thats a nice fucking phone

thats some good fucking taste

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_NhEhjkOy8
Eurobeat Jhin is the most fun in the entire game, bar none.

i didnt know i needed this in my life.
i need to do this

>you will never be in a threesome with twitch and zac

Emil! Are you a man or what?!