Is there any game v agrees on?

cos every game seems top have a lotsa haters or few atleast. so is there any game whole v considers good???

Haven't seen anyone disagree with HoMM3

We agree that OP is a faggot

Not an argument. "OP is a faggot" is like the 1st law of thermodynamics

just wait :D

but im not a game

Honestly bloodborne

I've never seen anyone shit on it unironically or without falseflagging

Cred Forums loves all those clunky games like Stalker, Mount and Blade, The Void and Pathologic

saw a whole big thread badmouthing it a few days ago

teris

The small community who likes Yakuza. They accept it's flaws but still love it as a whole

he's looking for good games

bloodborne is ps4 exclusive

learn to read, cockwad

The list should be:

Bloodborne
The Last of Us
Overwatch
Destiny
Titanfall
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Gitaroo Man
Halo: CE
Super Smash Bros Melee
Street Fighter: 3rd Strike
Metroid Prime
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Journey
Towerfall Ascension
Mario Party
God of War 2
Risk of Rain
Monster Hunter 4U

But most people here have limited taste and complain about everything, so good luck finding a civil conversation about games.

>a few days ago
there was one less than an hour ago

I haven't seen anyone hate Crash Team Racing here.

Cred Forums could give less of a shit about graphics. As long as they're functional and don't fuck up the experience.

I think it's more about focus on gameplay and story symbiosis. Minimization of ludo-narrative dissonance.

Basically, when the game is in a "HURRY YOU'RE GONNA DIE" run section, many Cred Forums people would just stand to see what would happen. The fact the scenario doesn't match the mechanics or the narrative given is something many Cred Forumsirgins would notice.

The issue beyond that is genre preference and the kinda thinking/mechanics involved.

People like CS and the game-play concepts, but there are issues mechanically.

It's more like Cred Forumsirgins who have a preference to a genre will agree on certain games being great.

TacFPSers probably all love SWAT 3. RTSers will mostly agree that C&C2 is a solid game.

Things get a bit more murky on the RPG front.

Additionally, games like Nier just make things more confusing.

Lets also not forget that Undertale WAS a good game. Sure wasn't the best, and became kind of a Memegame, but the synchronicity of gameplay to story is what made it stick as a memegame. Most games aren't gonna remember actions taken nor take into account a player is might do something the narrative isn't pushing. Still plenty people will shit on it mechanically and the fact it feels tumblry.

And they're not wrong either.

Bloodborne is a good example of the symbiosis also. Because the designers aren't shoving a narrative on the player, the ludonarrative is pretty well put together. The player is making their own narrative. Even the exploity parts are part of the ludonarrative. You're expected to find ways to pass certain areas that are quicker. Ways to fight bosses that may 'exploit' the mechanics of the combat.

(ludonarrative is just faster than saying the combination of gameplay mechanics/situation/etc... and the story narrative overarching it)

What's this wall of wank doing on my Cred Forums?

Mostly older games or ones with small followings are what you'll find to be liked on Cred Forums. So its basically sectional.

For example, Spyro the Dragon, a game which I'm very fond of and played when I was kid but still holds up well. The amount of people who like Spyro on Cred Forums is small, but every thread (although fairly rare) is pleasant. So the smaller or more beloved it is, the less hate you'll see here.

Devil May Cry 3.

A few will complain about Dante being annoying and the music being corny, but it's overall really well liked on Cred Forums. Same with Ninja Gaiden Black.

so what are memegames then. good or just good as a meme?

the game where we call you a faggot

We agree that SWTOR killed the series and raped everything that was good about KotOR and The Old Republic era as a whole.

lets see if I can categorize Cred Forums's hate for these titles
The last of us is a movie
Overwatch is shallow
Destiny is boring
Titanfall is an EA product
SSBM is a party game
Muh Parry
Not a 2d metroid
Muh Nonsense story, Muh Boss has no good motives
The new mario party's suck, not sure if that counts
I haven't heard anyone talk about God of War here period

Those that I didn't include I can't remember any negative criticism of them

Good list

Ghost Trick

Dwarf Fortress
TIS-100
Kerbal Space Program
Morrowind (some babbys don't get it, but fuck them)
Dark Souls 1
Bayonetta 1

>Overwatch

Daily hate threads

>Titanfall

Published by EA

>Monster Hunter

Grindfest

>Destiny

day1 DLC

>The Last of Us

Enjoy your movie

>Mario Party

Implying Cred Forums has friends

>mfw still waiting for someone to shit on this

Usually deus ex, thief gold, system shock 2, etc.

But nu Cred Forums doesn't even like those. And they outnumber us now.

Are you kidding me? Cred Forums hates half the games on that list with a passion. The other half are good games but Cred Forums still somewhathates them.

>TLOU
>Destiny
>Titanfall
>Journey

Why did you even include these? Just to make it a bait list, those games are trash.

I was going to come in here and post just that, same example too.

OP basically smaller more niche titles have a generally good and comfy community that all enjoys the games.

Spyro the Dragon, and also Thief games have fantastic communities. Usually games with newer entries or that are currently relevent will attract shitposters or negative people who just hate everything.

Sadly this has happened to some games that had good fanbases. Ratchet & Clank threads used to be pretty great but ever since the HD re-release and Insomniac starting up the series again with the reboot, it's brought new shitters and now the older PS2 games are being shitted on by HD collection newfaggots.

Basically the bigger the fanbase the worse it is. I love the souls game but the fanbase is pure fucking cancer and I hate everyone in it. It's because it's so big it attracts all the faggots.

We all agree that assasins creed 1 aged like piss poor milk

And cosmo makes the creepiest streams.

king's field 3

fuck all you niggas

I thought we all agreed that Asscreed was always shit and will be forever shit.

It's a series with 0 good entries.

Resident Evil 4
Dark Souls 1
Civ 3

I would argue being a pirate and commanding your ship was actually pretty fun buts just me.

A lot of asscreed games are just flat out not good, but asscreed 1 is without a doubt the worst in the series when looking back on it.

Sim city 4

>mfw Cred Forumsirgins might actually unanimously like HoMM3

That gays should be eradicated.

Too bad neo-Cred Forums are liberal cuck babies that ruined this board and should fuck off back to neogaf reddit 9gag and whatever other stupid websites they came from. God I fucking hate neo-Cred Forums they ruined Cred Forums and video games.

Each board has that one defining piece
>Cred Forums: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
>Cred Forums: Drive
>Cred Forums: Deus Ex
>Cred Forums: ????

Yakuza series. Helps it's fucking niche as hell.

Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak

jesus christ take your 2006 Cred Forums somewhere else

I admit I never played Black Flag and it looks alright, but I've been fooled by Ubisoft marketting to many times before to fall for it again.

How could you not tell 1 was a terrible shit title back in 2007.

2 was better but it wasn't so much better as to qualify as a good game, it just merely wasn't absolute shit. I dropped the series then, and it was a good decision because I still hear people say 2 is the height of the series, and that only Black Flag rivals it. I don't feel like I missed out on anything by dropping it back then.

>RE4

No. Half the fanbase fucking hates it for ruining the series.

It's an alright game in hindsight considering how RE5 and 6 were even worse, but it shifted the series in the wrong direction and we only got 1 okayish game out of it, whereas pretty much all the classic games are fantastic to this day.

Jesus how pathetic are you in real life that you have to come and post shit like this, shit you would literally never say to another living human because
A) You rarely interact with them
B) Would be ridiculued and would actually have to explain yourself with logic other than irrational ramblings.
C) If Cred Forums is so important to you, you should definitely kill yourself

Source: ima rich ass pussy getting liberal cuck whos gonna get Hilldog into office this year

Prisoner of War is beloved by Cred Forums and rightfully so.

And I thought none of you faggots would show up. Be a dear and crawl back into your hole, titsqueak

stfu, Cred Forums

what about the first one, 2 and black flag?

This

Cred Forums usually agrees on games that on surface apear to be no more than jokes but actually go out of their way to be great games

Shit, slightly less shit and didn't play.

>didn't play
half a shit
>FTFY

by that logic, wouldn't 4 be good to you?

stfu, Cred Forums

Hello! I'm /biz/! Nice to meet you!

i would say deus ex is the only one ive ever seen everyone agree is good

Maybe. But then they got shit again with Unity and the other one that followed it, and 3 looked like garbage too.

Black Flag looks interesting because it doesn't look like an ass creed game though. It looks like a pirate ship sim. I will have to try it one day.

I heard Rogue was decent too but it's probably just another Asscreed 2 "it's less shit than the rest of them" situation.

Osu /biz/. I'm /jp/