I'm about to play this for the first time

I'm about to play this for the first time.

what am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh1DSSKUH1M
change.org/p/koei-tecmo-bring-nioh-to-pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A good challenging game.

If you didn't spoiled yourself a thing, you're in for a blast.

Good game with a shitty fanbase, check the Vampyr thread

It's good but overhyped as a masterpiece

Not OP, but I did have a question. Why was this only released for PS? Why not xbox, too?

Best game of the past 5 years desu

One of my favorite games ever

Leave here. It's way more fun without spoilers

Publishers (Sony) funded it to be in their consoles.
This is how most third party exclusives are born.

for the record, name ten vidya mastepieces

Sounds gay.

It's like Dark Souls but actually good.

it's good but don't finish it, that way you always have something to play as a reason why you bought the paperweight station 4

Do a blind playthrough first, then do one with a guide. You'll be surprised how much shit you can miss.

You're also going to hate how fast the game plays until you get used to the flow of combat. It happens with everyone. You'll learn how to react quickly and anticipate the bullshit the game throws at you.

>Silent Hill 2
>Shadow of the Colossus
>Thief 2
>Planescape Torment
>Deus Ex
>Fallout New Vegas
>Hitman Blood Money
>Dark Souls
>Halo 2
>Runescape

Maybe but this practice is what allowed many games to even get the funds to be created.

Bayonnetta 2 literally wouldn't have existed if Nintendo didn't save it from the dead. Exclusives suck but occasionally, especially back then in the PS2 era, it was a great way of neat original projects to get the money to actually be made.

>Runescape
nice try

Fuck off Ultimafag

Death.
Good atmosphere.
And FUCK THIS WATCHDOG BULLSHIT.

YOU! ARE NOT WANTED HERE!

Overrated game.

DaS > DaS3 > DeS > BB > DaS2.

kos, or some say kosm

3rd best game of all time for me

only Broodwar and Counterstike are better.

Frustration. You'll quit and then come back in a month.

its pretty fun. make sure to get nioh as well

An amazing game with one of the best world designs and soundtracks you will ever here, the atmosphere will leave you wanting more non stop
then it will be ruined by the fact it can't keep a stable 20 fps because fromsoft made their best game a ps4 exclusive then failed to optimize it to even run on THE FUCKING PS4 AT 20 FPS

A pretty good game with great Lovecraftian element
Make sure to get the DLC because it is heaps and bounds better than the base game.

GOD
I remember seeing webms on another thread that showcased the boss battles...the fucking drops after every hit was atrocious

>Bloodborne
>challenging

Nice try pcuck, Bloodborne doesn't have framerate issues. Maybe you should play the game first.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh1DSSKUH1M

dont worry. nioh is 60fps

>bloodborne doesn't have framerate issues

Nioh is also a mediocre souls clone.

Fuck off.

PC version when bro?

they have announced it as a ps4 exclusive but that might change

here is the petition: change.org/p/koei-tecmo-bring-nioh-to-pc

One of the greatest games I've ever played. Classic opening level, classic DLC, great gameplay, best art design in a game this generation.

>silky smooth 30 fps

>someone WILL defend this

>not even boss fights are safe from FPS drops

okey dokey artichokey

>power of the ps4

RS was fun when I was in 2nd grade

>doesn't even do a visceral attack
>flails around his weapon and misses constantly

>they new they were making a game exclusively for the ps4
> they still designed a game with incredible graphics then jacked all the settings down so it looks fucking ugly as sin wih jaggies and blurry ass distant landscapes everywhere instead of making a game that would look and run nice on the ps4
can someone explain the logic to me? were they hoping for an eventual pc or something?

>only one hit missed
>"lol git gud lrn to aim"

Wew lad.

I see. As for the petition, I never waste time on them, devs/publishers do what they want, petitions don't do shit. Enjoy the game bro, shame I can't play it with you.

:'( i hope it comes to pc so everyone gets to enjoy it

>F:NV
>Runescape

He misses twice in that webm, and he also just flails around and tries to hit whatever instead of going for the head that is just sitting right there.

this is one thing i dont understand,the environments in bloodborne were WAY too detailed and large scale to accommodate artstyle they were going for wuth the hartdware they had and the game looks and plays like absolute dog shit because of it, it almost looks like a cross gen game being played on the ps3/360 sometimes, especially the beginning in central yharnam

No, it was once. Pay attention to the damage counter you blind fuck.

>telling someone to make the fight super casual by going for stuns and viscerals all the time

So Bloodborne is a casual shitfest, right?