What Game Should I Buy

Which should I get?
Are these games any good, Are there any other games similar I should check out.

I'd say gungeon. Drifter is pretty cool for a while if you're way into it's exact aesthetic and control scheme, but gungeon is going to be consistently fun for as long as you own it.

Bought EtG in July. Pretty fun game, put 20 hours in it and only as much as fought the 5th florr boss, could win though. Worth the money is what I can say.

don't get enter the gungeon
sure, it's not that bad, but binding of isaac and nuclear throne are way better

>couldn`t

They finally made Hyper Light Drifter playable.

>binding of isaac and nuclear throne are way better
The OP said "buy", he's not supporting a lazy dev and an SJW.

Please explain

How? I finished it soon after release. Is it worth going back to?

not supporting a dev because they hold a political opinion you dislike
who's the sjw here?

As another poster said, EtG is not bad, but theres better games out there in the same vein. ETG's biggest issue is health scaling per floor makes every weapon in the game feel progressively weaker the further you go, and since weapons don't tend to scale with the floors it becomes a bit obnoxious after a while.

60 fps patch.

>lazy
He's just a whiny child, he's not lazy.

I guess it depends on if you prefer arcade-y games or more story and mechanics oriented games

>Game is somehow unplayable when it's under 60fps
I didn't find the 30fps THAT unbearable, but for christ sake some people are REALLY nitpicky about it.

Hyper Light Drifter. Don't get Gungeon unless you are really into roguelike shooters, even then it's not one of the best.

I beat NG+ HLD at 30fps. It's perfectly playable. I didn't even notice until I read online. I know 60fps is better and more playable but you are insane.

Gungeon is pretty neat, played it for like 50 hours before I got tired of it. And I only beat the true final boss one or two times.
Thing that kinda sucks about it is that you need a bit of luck to actually get far into the game. First few floors are manageable, but if you don't get some decent guns/items, the ;later levels are hell.

Can't speak for HLD, but EtG gets monotonous real fast. Most guns are utter shit and since enemies are bullet sponges that gain more HP per floor, the game becomes a slog real quick unless you've lucked out with one of the few OP guns. You can very well beat the game without the OP guns, but it's going to be so tedious you'll want to kill yourself by the end and you'll wonder why you didn't quit 40 minutes ago. And don't even think about trying to do the true final boss with anything but OP guns or you'll be in for a really, really bad time. Speaking from personal experience here in case you couldn't tell.

EtG is getting a fat update soon™, so that on top of the base game being fun as hell, it's my pick over the two.

rami islami who has never fixed their shitty game in almost a year now