>it's a "bads buttmad they'll never make money from video games" episode
I love these

esport is pathetic

>Watching other people play video games instead of just playing them yourself
>Watching e-celebs or Let's Plays

What the fuck?
who was in the wrong here

can you speak up I can't hear you over the roaring jelly

Watching highly skilled players who spent almost half of their time practicing the game to compete for money is acceptable compared to let's plays

Never.

E-sports organizations are being bought out by real sports teams now.

LMAO NO
This money is shit

>ywn be bro with Mourinho
Hołd me bros

Haha it's a anally pained Cred Forums poster

even better. Enjoy obsolescence.

I will

The white dude thinking that a left hand handshake is a thing.

as a """"esport"""" follower, i agree its not a sport, just a competitive discipline, but so is chess and shooting sports.
Just call them CompGames or some shit

Like his mom

I make $40-$60 a week playing Street Fighter V on one of my days off from work. It's not a lot, but feels good making money doing something I have fun doing. I hope this meme never ends.

>Watching highly skilled athletes compete in a sport rather than doing it yourself
This autism is too much.

that's why there's that prefix e. email is not real mail delivered by postman. esports are not real sports played with the body.

don't see no problems.

Football is shit tier now, faggots simulating in even slightest chance to get something because there is no penalty for simulation. If they would make challenges like in volleyball and acting would be penalized football would instantly be 3 times better

Yeah, watching other people play video games is as autistic as speed running

How so?

>volleyball
>good
wew

>reading comprehension
>fan of football
who would have thought

U r mum lol

It makes publishers a fuck-ton of money and is one of the most powerful marketing tools available.

>This is stupid
>Why?
>Because I don't like it

Every time. These people make money playing fucking video games and they enjoy it. How the hell can you have a problem with this?

>wasting your health on video games

I still think competitive gaming sounds way less cringey, no issue with the idea but the name "esports"has to go

Yeah. Esports is a stupid term. Just like gaming and gamer. It's just a word that's meant to sound cool and catchy.

gaming and gamer have existed since the late 70's though, first in reference to tabletop games however

Its already on its way out, CS:GO, DOTA 2, all MMOs arena shooters, Hearthstone HotS, SCII, have all been losing viewership and participation.

LOL is not good enough to carry all of esports even if it continues to survive as a successful one, the game itself is too shallow.

Meh. It's what's established so it's what's gonna stick. Too late to change it now.

Yeah, and they were retarded back then too. People who call themselves gamers and name gaming as their hobby make me cringe.

Jokes on everyone. Its only beginning. Companies are reailzing they can make money from these kids. Its over

The number of competitive video game tournaments and participants have only gone up. From 2012 o 2015, it doubled.

New games will always show up. There's an Overwatch tournament with 40k viewers on twitch right now.

mfw Arena shoters are still dead

Except that's entirely untrue. Dota 2 had the most community support this year than previous years and was featured on two TV networks for the International 2016. Not to mention the Overwatch pro scene is picking up some steam now as well.

>Third NBA owner in a week buys a stake in esports team
>Paris St. Germain entering Esports, may acquire Team Vitality
>Galatasaray Looking to Enter the Esports Scene

Maybe the money alone will keep it going

Quake Live has a monthly cup iirc.

you're all retarded

Blown The Fuck Out

it's still dead in the dirt in terms of popularity and I'm a QuakeWorld player anyway, QL/3 is fun but it never held my interest like Q1 did

Calling it trolling doesn't make it any less retarded, user.

Well sure, but if you wanted to compete you could, is all I'm saying.

Get with the times, grandpa

ignore it and it doesnt gain any traction dipshit :^)

Sports teams have bought up E-sport teams.
I'm sure their opinion means more than yours.

wrong post replied to
oops

way better, intresting to watch and less corrupt than normal sport, but i can only speak about dota 2 esport which is god tier