FFXV

This game was announced in 2006

How does it feel knowing we're all gonna forget about it a month or so after release?

You mean it'll be forgotten until the PC port arrives and suddenly it'll be greatest game to ever grace this Earth? The 65 Metacritic was merely a lie.

Annoying

I've played so many great games since then and this one will probably be average - good

pretty ironic since i basically bought a PS3 for this expecting it to literally be the greatest game ever made

There's no forgettable mainline FF game.

1-5, 8, 9, 12 and 13 are, 15 will be too.

Looking forward to watching it. Moviegames sure are the future.

FF13 was less of a wait and we are still talking about how much is sucks dick and how much gay men want to fuck a slab of plywood that is Lightning.
>Built for sex
Can be used to build a fence more like.

Stay delusional.

>4
>8
>Forgettable.
Lolwut.

I mean, I get 8 being forgettable because people WANT to forget it. I personally liked it.

But 4? It was literally the only good entry before 6.

Hope this game bombs like crazy.

>shit homo boyband cast
>shit action gameplay
>shit QTEs in boss fights

>How does it feel knowing we're all gonna forget about it a month or so after release?

Considering that this has never happened with a Final Fantasy game yet, I'd be pretty shocked.

Even XIII, the worst in the series, is still being talked about regularly almost seven years after its release.

>4
>5

>skipping the MMOs

It's like you've never played a Final Fantasy game.

>12 is my favorite FF game.
>forgetable
>getting a HD remaster.
>1-5
>forgettable
>got updated versions of their games.
>13
>forgetable
>notoriously the worst final fantasy
I'll give you 8 and 9.
They only got PC ports recently. and 9 is barely referenced in most of Square enix media.

>9
>12

user please, 9 was the best FF and 12 was up there too. Forgettable yet 9 has gotten a remaster and 12 is getting one too, it's obvious the community loves them.

I have played Final Fantasy games when you were but a glint in your fat dad's eye.

>4,5,9,12
Haha, what are you smoking

>8,13
They're still talked about, but for all the wrong reasons, certainly not forgettable.

Considering that those things apply to every FF game ever, I doubt it'll impact sales.

Except they don't.

Literally no other FF main game has an all gay cast, they at least balanced it out with some girls.

Literally no other FF main game has this type of wannabe action combat.

Literally no other FF main game has QTEs everywhere in the boss fights

You don't even understand what forgettable means.

>shit taste: the post

I don't like MMOs but anyone who plays them couldn't possibly forget them because they invest so much time into them.

The only other FF games with action combat are shitty spinoffs and side games that nobody gives a shit about, and the only other FF with QTEs is 13-2. At least know a little about what you're bitching over.

Stop discouraging me!

>couldn't possibly forget them because they invest so much time into them.
I couldn't tell you anything about FFXI.
And I played the fucking thing for 4 years.

Game will be discussed on/v/ for years to come guaranteed. Can't wait til screens of major plot points in the game get leaked and spammed all over/v/

oh no noctis from the future traveled back in time to impregnate his mother and he is his own father and shit and the evil dragon tried to destroy the world

Oddly enough I have yet to see screens or major plot points spammed of Persona 5.

I'm not even trying to avoid it either.

>How does it feel knowing we're all gonna forget about it a month or so after release?

You mean like what Cred Forums does with every singleplayer game without online?

>Literally no other FF main game has QTEs everywhere in the boss fights

Turn based combat is literally QTE gameplay

Shit taste? Please, it's well known that in every single FF ranking thread on Cred Forums, 90% of the time 9 is first. And 12 is always top 5. Judging by the way you think those FF titles are forgettable, your taste is shit.

>9
>6
>7
>10
>12
>10-2

This is the true list. Anything else is false and the ones I didn't mention are forgettable.

my friend died while waiting for this game.

>Turn based combat is literally QTE gameplay
It really isn't. You can get to your turn and then put the controller down and nothing happens indefinitely.

You are thinking ATB. Where the enemy will continue acting even if you are on your turn.

Kill yourself so he doesn't get too lonely.

how about I kill you so you can give him my regards.

If he's your acquaintance then he probably smells, so I'd rather not.

Adachi is the killer

I probably won't finish the game in a month, let alone come here to discuss it before then.

Why would I come here during release where "APOLOGIZE", "InsertBuzzWord-cucks BTFO" ,and spoilers will be everywhere?

Ain't that some shit? Thousands of hours spent shitposting and defending it only for discussion to die down soon after release.

Yeah the lack of P5 spoilers surprised me too. I blame it on the JP only release.

This is true of almost all games on Cred Forums to be fair. Any prolonged conversations after release usually are meme threads or more shitposting and defending.

yup, that system where you strategically need to use your abilities and manage resources is, quite literally the same as pressing a button when the on screen prompt appears