Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5FTJxfV3pc
youtube.com/watch?v=ojfg_RSThrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just

Tomorrow is gonna hurt, lads.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what happened?

Should've stayed at the fake out november. Kek, this game is going to be a trainwreck. It will kill FF, I have no doubt in my mind. Koreon pop fangirls aren't into gaming and no one told SE.

Wait, did they delay the game to November then undelay it??

What the fuck?
Why??

its bait.

Ah.
Frankly I don't really care about the game as I have no systems that can run it.
I'm waiting for the inevitable PC release.

Same, but couple decent titles coming out for ps4 that I may have to pick one up.

>I'm waiting for the inevitable PC release.

In the show the spinning thing first showed November I think, as a joke, then turned to September. Hilariously enough the game got delayed.

It's no bait. This game is aimed at teenage girls. Why? No one will ever understand.

FUCK

MY

Meh, honestly the Miku titles interest me the most out of the PS4 catalog.

I'm pretty sure in an interview the developers have stated there was a lot they had to cut that would be shown in the definitive edition, and they hinted at a PC version.

Haha wow, so they basically fucked themselves with a joke turned reality?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHA

>the definitive edition
>pc
youtube.com/watch?v=-5FTJxfV3pc

>they hinted at a PC version.
They said that to port it over to the PC would require another development cycle that would take over a year

the optimization is SOLELY focused on single/twosetting on console ONLY at the moment

not the many variables of power of the PC market

The director I think. But he insisted he wanted to rework the game from the ground up for an "exclusive" PC version and that's just fucking ridiculous. Personally I think he was just stroking the PC audience while at the same time saying it's not going to happen. But with the release of the "next gen" console versions it might have some truth.

>This game is aimed at teenage girls.

Newsflash: every FF game is aimed at teenage yaoi fangirls.

Ironic you should say it though. My 19 year old sister who owns every FF game is refusing to buy XV because no girl playable characters.

Delay till November

>having a feminist sister
Time for the cull.

Whoa, lots of replies. If it comes to PC, great. I might look into it and buy it or play it otherwise.
If not, that's fine too.
If they seriously want to remake shit for PC, then I doubt it will ever happen, took them fucking ages to release this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojfg_RSThrc

I don't think he was talking about the ass-backward westacuck audience

I HEB BOTTAN

POOSH

DELETE THIS

Stop, the backlash you're gonna get when they announce PC version will fuck you up just like Nier 2