>caring for grammar
>on Cred Forums
I bet your from leddit

is that game good op
i love dirt 2 but hate dirt 3, which one is the similar

>ate dirt 3, which one is the similar
It's similiar to Richard Burns Rally

Oh the ironing

What are the best drift racing games in your opinion, Cred Forums?

Both arcade style, and realistic drift racing games are welcome.

Pretty good ride, I can't ride it when it rains though

modded Richard Burns Rally

L A D A L I F E
youtube.com/watch?v=TfKAeL5fZpc

I'm still getting the hang of the photo mode.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPdUgVTm8pM

Not enough blur.

>post the last car you sailed

I got you

Whats a good racing game for PC that doesnt need a 1500$ PC to play at 60 fps?

>very fast google running at incredible hihg speed

>tfw you're too poor for Horizon 3 and have to play the budget version
The Focus is more fun to drive

A 2002 Dodge Stratus

Why the fuck would I play non-arcade racing games

Of my own design

Midnight Club 2

>Whats a good racing game for PC that doesnt need a 1500$ PC to play at 60 fps?
Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012

how can you stand the tiny as fuck FoV? its literally unplayable

>he never flew a car
Do it sometime. It's well worth having to replace everything mounted to the undercarriage after you land.

Burnout Paradise
Pretty much every Codemasters game prior to 2014
Trackmania Turbo

Race 07

>that noise

I just suck it up really.
Not to mention the game has a million other problems that make it unplayable, but it's what I have until I have the money to upgrade my PC just to play Horizon 3 or any modern AAA game nowadays really.

Why would anyone play Forza instead of Project CARS or Assetto Corsa.

Piloted

Japanese cars

>why would anyone have fun instead of not having fun?

the BWM E46 ofc

Man I wish Forza had the Concorde grill. I just have a need to drive the last of the V8s.

I liked watch WRC before Loeb.

The best car, the GT-R 32

Daily reminder that the grip is better than drift.

>Project CARS

I'd rather waste 150 dollaridoos in Forza

I usually dislike "lol HP" straight line cars but the sound of the challenger SRT is just so fucking sexy

>back PCars for 100euros
>get 200+euros back
>all the DLC included
>AI racer name (real name)

Best game I've ever backed.

>Loeb
wut happened

There's my boy, RYAN COOPER.

Looks like skating to be honest, need more smoke.

NFS Prostreet.

the 2016 model is so much better

Does this count?

CTR Crash Team Racing

It's a 2004 game.

What's the point of all those modding if you can't even create virtual smoke?

Accurate Physics

Accurate physics that doesn't shown.
Friction without smoke doesn't make it accurate.

Why does it bothers so much, it's not like you are even seeing the smoke left behind when racing.

In what way?

doesn't look like a suburban family car.

For the replay sequence you dimwit. Who are you going to convince if the webm looks like a car sliding on an ice?

Yeah.. fair enough.

>Man I wish Forza had the Concorde grill. I just have a need to drive the last of the V8s.
Agreed. That is why I don't do Black on Black and instead made an MFP Interceptor. There were multiple interceptor bodies in the movie, one of which is basically stock.

It is a bizarre oversight by Turn 10.

Still looks cool to me.

This is a community track made based on the Initial D arcade track, Akagi mountain

This.
Both on setup and dirt tire mode.

Is Forza Horizon 3 really worth it? I have a beefy PC but the last car games I've played were Dirt 3 and Gran Turismo 6.

I want another one to get into.

Probably the absolute best in arcade racers right now.

If you want a straight up sim this ain't your thing though.

Nah I'm all about fun stuff to do and customization. Like if they have cool atmospheric tracks

Shift 2 Unleashed

Do you already have win10?
The game stutters even with a titan X pascal.
And from what ive heard, it uses real time encription, wich kills the performance also, and why works ok on the bone, i think the guys in the steam underground foruns found a way to take that off, but also heard that if you play with the settings and cap it to 30, it works ok, because the game was ment to be 30fps, and 60fps sometimes skips frames or stutters, wich kills it for me, at least you can try to play it at higher framerate without speeding up everything.... fucking need for speed, that was the worst and the best funny shit i ever saw.

Then this sounds like your racing game.

I can't play it cause my rig is shit. Do me a favor and enjoy it on my behalf if you get it.

Sheeeeit I thought I was the only person on this board that had a good time with Shift2. Shame the PC port is wonky as shit, the game itself is pretty nice.

> Shame the PC port is wonky as shit, the game itself is pretty nice.
Yeah
nogripracing's unofficial patch did a pretty god job fixing it, though.

>audi faggot

Stratos or bust, nigger.

As long as you keep it on circuit tracks. Skylines are too big for rally/touge.

Shift 2?
>realistic physics mod
>improved AI and no rubberband
>simspeed fixes
and you have a pretty solid game to play, with good graphics and the worst of need for speed taken out, there is also a bloom patch and other visual fixes to make it more natural, asides from new cars, i remember spending hours painting my sk2, loved that shit.

Are you the user I was coaching in /simg/ a couple days ago?

Most wanted was the best need for speed no doubt

No Idea what this thread is about, but that image is missing the point - It's not about time, it's about maintaining inertia.

in forza horizon 3 and i also drive one

car is fun in game and out

My actual car, tried finding it in a few games but they only have the 91.

truly a masterwork of design and performance

>Skylines are too big for rally/touge.
Say that to my face and not online faggot

>cornering like a racecar when walking on the street
>everyone is a cutfag in the interior instead of winden up a little before starting the turn
Just like in real races.

Meet me on top of mt. Akina at 10pm tonight.

>i love dirt 2 but hate dirt 3
I've only played 3 and Rally, is there a reason why 2 is better? Is it worth going back to 2 or even 1?

My fucking nigger.

2 is cool because it has a lot of variety.
Too much variety if that makes any sense, the game is supposed to be a rally game but you have all this other shit that isnt rally.

>got the Steam version
>patch doesn't work with it for some godforsaken reason
>mfw
I'm not dishing out more money just to patch a game.

I've almost completed the game and I never had a problem with the physics. I play exclusively in cockpit cam though, just because it feels more natural to me. The few times I tried an external cam the handling felt strange all of a sudden.
Maybe I got used to it without knowing but so far they've worked fine.

anyone got forza horizon 3? it's my first racing game and I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. anyone else have thoughts or maybe some driving tips, I always lose control on turns.

use the brakes

First, go slow get used to one car.

Second, follow golden rule Open-Cut-Open during turns.

>Nah I'm all about fun stuff to do and customization
Customization in Horizon 3 is absolutely insane. You can go full autismo.

-Custom paint/vinyl skins
-Body mods that change weight, drag, aerodynamics, looks
>Part mods down to the smallest components of an engine or suspension
>Total conversions like engine swaps, fwd to awd, etc
>Even rims can affect drag/performance in some scenarios
and to top it all off based off of your parts you can drill down and tune everything, even the gear timing, differentials and more. It is cray-cray

>The game stutters even with a titan X pascal.
I've never seen that. My group has 9 gamers, all on PC, with Horizon 3. We have from a 970 to a 1080 between us, from 1080p to 4k. Oldest CPU is a 2600k and the newest is a 6700k.

None of us have any issues. I'm on a 3770k w/ 1080 at 3440x1440 and the lowest I dip is 52FPS with ulltra/max settings in surfers paradise (the city)

None of us have stutter. Are you using the game ready release drivers?

>Burnout Paradise
Noooooope. That game has aged horribly. I just reinstalled it last week and was seriously disappointed.

The mods are bot a fix of early broken deformable tires models and an improved version of it wich is more realistic, but guess what, the AI also have to deal with this, and became way slower because of it, so you improve them too.
And back then it had simspeed changes, i was also racing with the cockpit view and a wheel.
With a joypad you willl feel it heavier, nothing else, but with a wheel is another game.

>My group has 9 gamers, all on PC
Oh god the Windows shill is back to tell everyone their meme settings are whats breaking the game, not the shit port.

Shill? It is a great game faggot. Go back to Drive Club

Not the same guy, but I have a 980 and a i7 4700k, and I run mostly medium/high at 1080 but I don't get any problems until I go to the garage and once I leave I get a horrible 15-30 fps until I reset the game.

Yep, it definitely is this faggot again. His only insults were
>muh driveclub
>muh sonygger
Drink bleach fuckboi.

GONNA GET YOU
LIKE A SPACE BOY

I'm sorry you hate fun and don't know how to use a computer.

Assetto Corsa was pretty damn amazing. I'm glad the wheel I bought for it works in Fortzah Horizon 3 ( Thrustmaster TMX Force)

I also got the new metal pedals to replace the shit plastic ones.

Cred Forums tell me what racing game to get on PC, I like rally and jap cars, I would also like to be running in the 90's if possible.

wtf I want to play assetto corsa now

I'm sorry you have to suck Microsofts dick so hard you shill their products on Chinese pedophile cartoon imageboards.

Assetto corsa for running in the 90s, has the jap pack and tons of maps for touge maps and more cars
Dirt rally for rally

just emulate street stage for psp. it works great on ppsspp.

Why did worst girls have to get best car????

>maps for touge maps
mods I mean

>Cred Forums tell me what racing game to get on PC, I like rally and jap cars, I would also like to be running in the 90's if possible.
For Rally I'd get Dirt Rally (especially if you have Oculus, it is fucking INSANE with VR).

If you want weeb shit in the 90s I prefer Horizon 3. The Asian Sport car genre is awesome in it.

Assetto Corsa is fun but on if you really really really really like autismo-sims. I prefer Dirt Rally/Horizon 3 to AC personally.

Gold.

>Chinese pedophile cartoon imageboards
lol

REMEMBER ME
REMEMBER EVERYTHING WE USED TO BE

this webm needs more eurobeat

There are 3 or 4 Silvias in Horizon 3. I've got 2 so far. One of my all time favorites

DEJA VU

>playing dirt rally
>racing at monte carlo
>winning
>ice from here
mfw

4 u (cause Cred Forums still doesn't allow audio for whatever homosexual reason): s1.webmshare.com/ww040.webm

>ice from here
>mfw in a 4WD
>mfw in a RWD

>no face
fag

forgot my face

TAKE ME AWAY

TAKE ME AWAY

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TAKE ME AWAY

AHHH YAAAAHHHHHHHH HOOOOOOOOOOOO

TAKE ME AWAY

AH YAH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's not the same if it's not downhill on a very narrow road filled with hairpin turns.

1985 REEEEEEEE muh autissm

Takumi's AE86
Car: Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (AE86)
Year: 1983 (Zenki)
Plate: 13-954, classification 55 (main series), 26-749, classification 50 (Legend Series)
Color: High Tech Two-Tone

Engine: OEM 1.6L 16v Bluetop 4A-GEU 150 PS (1st Stage), TRD Group A AE101 1.6L 20v Silvertop 4A-GELU 240 PS (2nd Stage onwards)

Custom Parts: CibiƩ T353 Fog Lights, RS Watanabe Eight Spoke F8-Type Wheels (Black), TRD 2-Way LSD, TRD Crossed 3 w/ 4.778 Final Drive (4th Stage), TRD Crossed 5 w/ 5.375 Final Drive (2nd and 3rd Stage), Fujitsubo MC50 Muffler, OEM Door Visors (Until 5th Stage), ItalVolanti Admiral Red Trim Steering Wheel, Smiths 12,000 RPM Tachometer, Smiths auxiliary gauges (Oil Pressure/Water Temperature), TRD Sports Seats, Vent Cup Holder, TRD Carbon Fiber Hood + Carbon Fiber Headlights (4th-Final Stage), TRD Short Stroke Adjustable Suspension Kit, Cusco Strut Bar and Lightweight FRP Rear Gate with Acrylic Windows (5th-Final Stage)

I suck so much dick at DiRT Rally that I just play FH3 to feel good about myself.

Unfortunately the one thing Horizon 3 is missing is a hills (not many hills in Australia)

Why are you dildos so obsessed with this shitbox?

meme

I was sold on Horizon 3 as soon as I saw it had the 1973 Ford Falcon XB GT.

>best Lada sim

Yeah its pretty amazing. It would be retarded for Microsoft to forget the Falcon XB GT 73 considering it is set in AUSTRALIA

lol ok.
You're a bullshitter.
I run a titan x pascal, 4770k and a 3440x1440 monitor.

Shit stutters more than my grandfather with crippling parkinsons.

If you set the priority to low, and set affinity to not use core 0 the stutters become less abrasive but don't sit here and tell me you have no issues.

Close enough, right?

Also
>Piloted

Now if they just sort out the performance issues so I can buy it with confidence.

It really has every weird or hilarious car I could want in a racing game except for some kind of Hyper Trabant 601.

And this is why I'm shitposting on Cred Forums instead of playing it right now.

With a 4690K and GTX 970, I'm concerned that it's going to run like shit.

L A D A L A D S

It aged fine enough, it was just never very good to begin with. The game was always unfocused with all the racing shortcuts and the subpar implementation of crash mode, it was never ironed out properly.

to be fair user, if you don't mind capping the game to 30fps it runs fine. No stutters or anything. I just feel that if I spent 1.2k on a GPU I should at least get locked 60fps.

If you run 970 at 1080p I don't think you'd have a problem with a locked 33.3ms 30hz experience. Exactly the same as on xbone.

sorry user, responded to myself on accident here

assetto corsa

>driving this in the 1st operation flashpoint dodging BMP's and bullets to get out of the island because commies everywhere
>reach the destination and get off the car
>get captured
I should never left that car.

Not that sort of thing I like to encourage by spending money on it, but I may still do so.

I'm old enough to remember when we aimed for 60 fps so that the dips wouldn't put us under 30.

This is what I've actually been playing today...

>everyone forgot street legal racing

me either user, but forza is my bread and butter and I was going to pick it up on the bone anyways. I literally have a bone for forza.

so I got both versions, just a lot more of a headache than i'd like

Pretty much exactly how my car is set up in the game.

Any compelling reason not to buy the basic edition?

The Crew. Turns out that I didn't need to wait for Rockstar to crank out another Midnight Club, Ubisoft popped one out for me.

>tfw this shitbox goes from a D class all the way to an S1 class with a few upgrades

>tfw 2097 was 20 years ago

I'm no car fag, could you just strap a giant open engine and offroad wheels to a muscle car and take it to the outback?