Nintendo Will Not Be AttendiNintendo Will Not Be Attending Paris Games Week This Year

What happened to the most recognized """"""""""videogame"""""""""" company in the world?

>Ever year, Nintendo looks for the best ways and opportunities to let fans try out its games. This year, Nintendo chose to skip the Paris Games Week, because it did not fit in the [company’s] annual plans.

mynintendonews.com/2016/09/29/nintendo-will-not-be-attending-paris-games-week-this-year/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tdnRDdWu0rM
youtu.be/lEndx2LG5aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Paris Games Week

My, what an important event.

What the fuck is Paris Games Week and since when has it ever had any significance?

I wouldn't go to Paris either desu

What are the gonna show, NES classic edition?

Thought so.

They usuallly assist every year and showcase some games

Seems like they literally doesn't have any games this time.

They dont like muslims is all

>""""""""""videogame""""""""""
What?

Literally no one has ever heard of the fucking paris games week

Is that you foghorn leghorn?

>Literally no one has ever heard of the fucking paris games week

(((((you))))

Wow, it's like they're in the middle of a complete overhaul of their brand are waiting to do their own NX conference when nobody else is doing their own show.

drags more people than gamescon

Yes, him

me

and everyone else has never heard of this

Paris Games Week is where Detroit was announced last year for reference. Sony ususally does a whole press conference there and it might be an actual chance to see Wild again.

It's really always been more of a Sony event.

So you are an imbecile because several companies attend paris game week also this

youtube.com/watch?v=tdnRDdWu0rM

And here's the whole video, Sony pretty much uses it to show off stuff being made by their European studios so:

Horizon, Dreams, Wild, Detroit

>their European studios
Nintendo doesn't have any European development studios.

>gamescom had 350k
>paris week had 300k

hmm.. somehow 300 is more than 350

He's talking about Sony, idiot.

Well yes that's kind of why it's not surprising that they're not showing anything before the NX is announced.

>nintendo
>videogames

lmaoing

The point is that Paris Game Week is as relevant as Gamescom

Well, it's not like they have anything to show either

I remember reading some story where Iwata or Miyamoto or someone was in Paris at a games expo and tried talking to people and all the French just ignored him. Then he fucked off because clearly they weren't there to play video games.

I remember it from a Cred Forums post though so maybe it's a load of shit.

Nobody has ever heard of Paris Games Week OP. Give it a rest.

Yeah, all those 300k people that attended last year and all the media attention it got. Nobody listened about it.

>""""""""""videogame""""""""""
What the hell are you shitposting about?

Nintendo are some of the only people actually making real video games and not "cinematic experiences".

Granted the game's they've been making having been any less shit regardless but still, if you're gonna shitpost do it right.

>Nintendo are some of the only people actually making real video games

They generally don't attend plebfestivals.

Yeah, they're gearing up to pull a SEGA.

They have always attended Paris Game week.

I hope ISIS attacks it this show

No, you're right, Sony and Microsoft have had such wonderful masterpieces such as Last of Us... Gone Home... Witcher 3.... Fallout 4...

Yeah nah this generation has been shit for every one.

Those games weren't developed by Sony or MS (except for TLoU)

Have a (You)

Nintendo WILL enter into an exclusive partnership with Apple. They will finally get audience they wanted and a platform they can make as many "innovative" shovelware title they want that will sell like hot cakes.

What the fuck is paris games week

Paris Games Week.

Literally who?

Exactly. Nobody.

Paris Games Week 2015: 300k
E3 2016: 20k

Hmm really makes you think

>Nintendo are some of the only people actually making real video games and not "cinematic experiences".
what did he MEAN by this?

Can you stop memeing
You could've greentexted it with the picture and everything would be fine but chose to be retarded

Other M is no meme user

it's a cinematic

really makes you think

fuck off nintendrone

>I dont like it so it's not a game

kill yourself drone

The what week?

Also Nintendo does directs more then conferences and shit nowadays.

yeah they really lost all of their confidence.

Nintendo has nothing to show. Color Splash comes out the 7th, and the 3DS games they anounced are coming out in 2017.

This means two things

>They aren't going because they're diverting all resources to making the NX Reveal, and simply skipping PGW that's at the end of October

>The NX still isn't ready to show, thus, nothing to show at PGW. NX reveal is November.

>Paris
hmmmm I wonder why Nintendo wouldn't want to go
youtu.be/lEndx2LG5aM

>Paris

who gives a fuck?