youtube.com/watch?v=tEtY3_noAz8
youtube.com/watch?v=kQxG1ef9mHw
youtube.com/watch?v=ASZP_Jecfu0&feature=youtu.be&t=1887
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=3s_XVdA1PZA

Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff

Linkin Park

youtube.com/watch?v=3G5ALtxIAI0

A orchestrated version of the games opening theme turned into a medley with the Mid Boss enemies music mixed in.

jesus this is shit

it's like this retard thinks it's enough to just rhyme to make a song and has no idea about the concept of metre

Naruto went on for far too long

youtube.com/watch?v=lLRCiFgXWoQ

The manga was more structured and made sense with the pace and progression, and the ending really tied it all together so it seemed like every arc ultimately had a purpose in building to the climax with Madura Uchiha

the anime just seemed to drag on because it's full of filler shit and the episodic format meant they needed to stretch shit out with reaction shots and stuff to fit the episode length. Also all of the movies are pointless filler crap

fucking catchy

>Series that is supposed to be about overcoming obstacles and not just being born with talent
>Lol fuck that shit, our main character is actually the reincarnation of an ancient god

Pure shit, complete shit

youtube.com/watch?v=liqdJ76orEY
From the fight where this scene takes place in the game.

It's a meme song, user.

Even though Naruto can compete with his fellow ninjas (For the most part), they're all much more cooler than him because they are born with awesome powers.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpxje4BESc8

>mfw I need the antagonist to die faster than me

It's not that I should win, but that he should lose

I don't like the series either, but Naruto and most of the ninjas he competes with are born into power.

The last fight was pretty neat.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZOq8JSNjNI

>Series that is supposed to be about overcoming obstacles and not just being born with talent
Rock Lee should've been the MC
>Lol fuck that shit, our main character is actually the reincarnation of an ancient god
Japanese love their "magic bloodline" meme
>mfw the mc has a "soopur speshul ability" that skipped a generation

I was talking about the manga, I didnt really watch the anime save for a few episodes on toonami
The shit just went on forever and the power levels got so fucking dumb I just dropped it when that Danzo guy was erasing shit from existence

>Be bad guy
>lol I'm a bad guy
>1 shotting enemies
>1 shotting bosses
>Ignoring puzzles and storyline elements
>1shot another boss
>Boss comes back to life
>Attempt to 1shot it
>It has more health than any monster in the entire game and gives a speech about you being a demon
>New music from literally any other playthrough and engaged the first hard fight of the entire game across any number of playthroughs
>Boss pretty much goes supersaiyan because you're a bad guy
youtube.com/watch?v=bPCMJC1Ig6s

>Are born into power

Did you not understand what I posted? The entire point of his character was that working hard would get you places instead of being born into talent. Then they just said fuck that and made him an ancient elder god.

Probably this
youtube.com/watch?v=my82UjjENcE

>muh hard work
IIRC ALL the ultra elite shinobi had freaky powers AND trained their dicks off.

I dont understand.

MMZ3 spoilers
youtube.com/watch?v=1VRUBV7ccsw
Remix: youtube.com/watch?v=sOlHuDVz1Ys

MMZ3 will always be my favourite MMZ game because of the soundtrack, even if it's the easiest of the four.

Man, all those Sasuke episodes were so boring. Susanoo was so gamebreakingly overpowered you knew he was going to win the fight no matter what. You knew Naruto was the MC so he'd win out in the end but he didn't have an invincible shield that let him win every fight by just standing there, he had to do some actual work before throwing a rasengan.

Also this, I love games with vocal songs and trashy weab rock. youtube.com/watch?v=8EVt3iroe1Y

You're ignoring what I'm saying for some reason, so I'm not going to bother any more.

Cannonball will always be the best Megaman theme, and Omega will always be the best boss.

Not because he's hard, but because it's a battle of cultural icons. The fight is actually pretty damn hard by itself, but by the time you reach Omega you're so fucking decked out with upgrades that you're completely unstoppable.

It was also hype. They even brought back Omega in ZX for no reason other than he was cool.

Be honest, this was the best part of the fight

I don't want to spoil myself on too much on the game. But that's a damn good boss theme.

>amaterasu universal pull

>The manga was more structured and made sense with the pace and progression, and the ending really tied it all together so it seemed like every arc ultimately had a purpose in building to the climax with Madura Uchiha

Everything that happened from Pain reviving everyone onward was painful tripe that legitimately felt like fanfiction.

The war of recycled villains was almost an insult, and the mary sue powerups being handed out constantly felt like two children having a roleplay battle over Facebook.

Also an organisation of ninjas deciding to spare the biggest threat they'd ever faced because he felt kinda bad for his actions was retarded. I nearly dropped the series without reading the last few chapters when Tsunade told Kakashi not to finish off Obito because it was just unbearable by that point.

it was so much better early on, before we knew the god shit. I think it was still decent until it jumped to shit-pudden.

Further proof that Final Boss battle that are another version of yourself or are always the best. Second best goes to perfectly even Rivals.
youtube.com/watch?v=BmUpIuHqmzg

What's better, boss music that inspires you, or boss music that fills you with dread?

AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SUN COMES UP

WITH THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE

I heard thew new boruto manga is pretty good

Music that starts ominously which then get more and more inspiring is the GOAT mix

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pa9LgYvT_s
I want a game OST to be made just from floppy drives. Makes it sound like an evil machine.

youtu.be/c3vONDqvayo

>fighting the final boss
>they enter their final form
>this plays

youtube.com/watch?v=PJjZM5zFGuA

youtube.com/watch?v=0VhMCBiWKAI

Haaaaai yoooo.

youtube.com/watch?v=sOzM4ClFG1o

3:11:24

>Skipped a generation.

user, all his ancestors had that. It's why they were all hosts for the 9 tails and got turned into shrine maidens and shit.

>building to the climax with Madura Uchiha

Too bad they ditched that for the Space Rabbit Goddess. Madara was actually based, and would have been such a fitting final villain

The song they played for this part was actually pretty damn good. I'm surprised they lived up to the hype for me with that fight. Might be my favorite one in the whole show honestly - contending with Lee/Gaara, and Kakashi/Obito.

Wish this fight had gotten the Pain vs. Naruto treatment.

The kind of music that says the odds are stacked against you a million to one, but you've got to give it your all and never give up!

youtube.com/watch?v=7OeiDrCbWYI

>they played Need to be Strong and that other sad theme from the first series

Worth the wait I'd say.

youtube.com/watch?v=zyNTH5K1Tuw

I stopped reading as soon as I saw Zabuza or whatever his name was come back to life. It wasn't anything amazing, but I enjoyed reading the manga up to that point. I knew as soon as him and Haku came back that it was done though.

The fight on the bridge at the very beginning and Shikamaru vs the guy that killed his mentor were the best parts of the manga.

So did the game or the anime do the fight more justice?

Sasuke can easily kill naruto but doesn't because horrible writing.

Why is anime so shit tier and so obvious?

When the game came out, I was certain it would be better

But the anime fight was certainly better

I haven't seen the entire game version but that push scene in the water seemed way too dramatic, they hands on the rasengan were better.

>can easily kill naruto
>is going with killing intent the whole fight
>Naruto is just trying to stop him
>still ties and wakes up after Naruto does

Saucefag please.

So was Naruto really THAT bad?
I've been looking for a series to watch. I used to watch Naruto when it first started airing on Toonami but after the fight exam thing I stopped watching it.

I know it has a lot of filler, if I decide to watch it I'll probably find that anime filler list website and watch the essential ones.

It is extremely stupid and shoneny but some of the characters are decent and a few fight scenes are pretty top tier. But even without the filler it's still a pretty long series.

It's good, believe it or not, Shippuden also breaks a lot of tropes

theres way better choices out there

>It's good, believe it or not, Shippuden also breaks a lot of tropes
triggered the shit out of me

good bait, user

>using Naruto's hand to do signs
I hate Uchishit, but fuck if what wasn't stylish.

The biggest problem with Naruto is that, particularly around the halfway point, it became inundated with sloppy attempts at moral lessons that were essentially "ahhh this world is bad gosh this world is so darn awful, we should totally change it"

The problem was the way the world was presented never really never really measured up with this. The village seemed like a decent enough place to be, and the only problems came from aberrants who were obsessed with overhauling everything. Even the other villagers seemed fine whenever the focus actually rested on them, leading to the weird scenario where we're told each village is equally bad, but whenever it's shown the perpetrator is some renegade nobody likes, or a literally who bg nobody who does a bad thing but is conveniently not a real character.

If the series was gonna stick to the 'ninja world is bad' theme, it should have made it a dystopia from the start.

damn nice

pretty hyped for this game

What video game character can beat Naruto? And I'm not talking rasengan Naruto, or Adult Naruto, I am talking full Sage Mode Nine Tails Chakra Mode Infinite Clones "Wins a entire war by himself" Adult Naruto with Galactic Rasenshuriken!

This shit is why Luffy will always be best big shonen protag. Because it takes the enemy being handicapped somehow for him to actually win, which keeps the series balanced.

it does, tho

STANDING HERE

>Ichigo was a genetic abomination created from all the power species combined
>Naruto was the reincarnation of a space god

So what super lineage will be given to Luffy? Well, I mean that will actually affect him, not just having powerful relatives.

Luffy is already a D.

I GET KNOCKED DOWN, BUT I GET UP AGAIN. YOU'RE NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN. I GET KNOCKED DOWN, BUT I GET UP AGAIN. YOU'RE NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN. I GET KNOCKED DOWN, BUT I GET UP AGAIN. YOU'RE NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN. I GET KNOCKED DOWN, BUT I GET UP AGAIN. YOU'RE NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN.

What are the worst parts of the Naruto series? I'll start:

>Why you wanna take over the world?
>Cause you let a girl I had a crush over die.

>Village is destroyed and actual plot progression happens.
>HURR YOU SWAYED ME NATURO, I WILL BRING BACK TO LIFE ALL THE PEOPLE I KILLED. PLOT PROGRESS UNDONE.

youtube.com/watch?v=gk5rcVQdoVg

i'm pretty sure one of the initial d games used this

youtu.be/7YiBnxSIDhY?t=177

youtube.com/watch?v=D9s18rUaubc

Nothing tops this.

youtu.be/rbkFeVQgvo0

Oh shit is there one for every Uchiha?

>Shippuden also breaks a lot of tropes
8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=v6xQyJlt7EE

youtube.com/watch?v=_B64f48ewdo

You'll probably love Symphogear then

HE DRINKS THE WHISKEY DRINK

youtube.com/watch?v=kyhmjZlq7JI

youtube.com/watch?v=wjoVRDDL-Fs

So the fact that Naruto was lonley af growing up and understands how bad it was does the same thing to his son.

youtube.com/watch?v=vL7DUegMeeM

The SSJB theme my dude
youtube.com/watch?v=tmkDqFv2HOk

youtube.com/watch?v=_ErTKCcnqpo

YUZO KOSHIRO

What does this have to do with ninjas?

Holy fuck. Is that what Naruto has become today?

I don't care for this show but that was fucking cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=tEtY3_noAz8
Skip to about 40 seconds
Entire song sounds like it's on floppy drives

After the Sikamaru arc, it started going downhill though it still had some cool sections.

Once the Ninja War started, it was pretty much done.

>they haven't watched the best anime fight of all time

kys

I like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=kQxG1ef9mHw

>music stops
youtube.com/watch?v=ASZP_Jecfu0&feature=youtu.be&t=1887

How young are you faggot

Attack my sperm!

This fight was pretty good. For once Pierrot does something right

Komm Susser Tod