Can we all agree that Shani is best girl and all other choices are shit?

Can we all agree that Shani is best girl and all other choices are shit?

It's simple really; you tell me why you think Shani isn't best girl, and I will carefully explain to you why your choice is shit.

She is best. Too bad the witcher series as a whole is pure shit.

The Witcher series has incredible short-haired waifu density. God bless CDPR.

>Best girl
Not saying much considering every "girl" in the Witcher is shit. Terrible franchise.

>pure shit
nah, you're confusing the witcher with your taste.

She's my favorite since the first The Witcher.

Shani deserves better than Geralt. If you didn't understand this, you don't know anything about Shani or Geralt. They both knew their relationship was an unbelievable ideal.

It is absolute bullshit that the second game started with a fuck you to force you with Triss. The devs are Trissfags though and through. It pisses me off that I put the effort in to get Shani and got told but muh Triss.

>best girl
You Witcherfags are getting just as bad as the Purse Owner weebs on this waifu shit.

Shani is great, but she is DLC trash that you fuck once and forget for the rest of your life. Just like W1.

Sounds like someone needs a waifu.

low q bait

well, considering geralt ends up settling down in the second dlc, i dont see why not.

But doesn't the idea of her being locked behind a DLC pay wall mean she will remain more pure?

Witcher 1 is the only decent game in the series.

>pure

I've seen her take the knot she isn't pure.

yeah but shani will never settle down, she'll always be off to the next war or pandemic to help people. not to mention that geralt would outlive her

I meant like she was romanced in W1. Not the whole game. Come on.

leave

Thats a good point. I will have to carefully think about it.

Is this opposite day?

If you like the story read a fucking book. Keep that clickshit ass fuck combat system away from me.

VES IS BEST

ves is a right trollop and let henselt fuck her to let her live.

>Best Girl
>Shani

Thats NOT how you spell Anna OP

LMAAOOO

the irony is is that shani wanted to settle down first and got mad when geralt went to go run around with foltest and they parted ways. now geralt can settle down but shani wants to run around for the redanians as their medic.

She would be best girl if she wasnt like oh i cant be with you because your job forces you to travel a lot. Excuse me now I have to do my important job of field medic which foces me to travel a lot.

Sorry I meant Ciri,though Anna is 2nd after her

that's the worst part, they could follow each other anywhere and still do what they love to do. killing monsters, curing the sick, and traveling all go hand in hand.

Anna is ugly as fuck; her ladies-in-waiting are prettier

She understands her and Geralt can't be together because they both travel around a lot. Sure they could travel together but that's not really settling down.

Ciri could be best girl but she is like a daughter to Geralt. Geralt would never do it.

She got raped. Stop watching hentai and thinking every girl likes it.

I didn't say she liked it, I'm saying when dethmold and henselt sentenced the blue stripes to death she offered to fuck him to let her live. henselt is a horny fucker and doesn't care if 1 very dangerous special forces soldier lives if he gets to bust a nut. ves chose to take the kaedweni dick rather than die with dignity alongside the rest of the stripes

It's better when they don't.

>she offered to fuck him to let her live
thought she let her fuck him to let everybody else live as well, but henselt fucked her over once more

Reminder that the boat scene proves Geralt has no genitalia

Ah, at the end of dlc, she just " okay, its good to have sex with you again. Bye "

>Ciri could be best girl but she is like a daughter to Geralt
>Geralt would never do it
Ohhhhhh Really?

nice mod faggot delet this

NO!

Witchers are said to be sterile. It's because all their capable of is dry-humping.

Dont become a full faggot of faggotry deletttttttttttt

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Of course. The only people who disagree are plebs who didn't play the first game.