youtube.com/watch?v=-x9Yr18S9K4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that filter
disgusting

How many A presses?

With BLJs, a lot.

who cares

If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have bothered opening this thread long enough to type out a response, dumbass.

no its becuase this guy has been posting it on Cred Forums constantly as if its the greatest thing in the world when all it really is is just another TAS bot

>TASes don't require any work or skill

youtube.com/watch?v=-rTBD3eTK8s
Real console vid with no cancerous emu filters.

I didnt say that
just that its a boring watch
and the fact that it uses a glitch that only a TAS bot could do then who fucking cares

And? Fucking ignore it then, you autist.

The thread is aimed towards people who are interested in this sort of thing. You don't need to announce that you hate it or "don't care". You'd do a better job letting people know that by just not replying.

someone seems pretty butthurt

>Using common sense is "butthurt"

Call it whatever you want to, user. You don't see me going into threads about things I don't like just to complain about it.

this video is nothing substantial video
they beat the time of the previous tas bot by less then a second

You could probably do everything here with enough practice. You just couldn't do it as fast.

its been stated that the underwater door glitch cant be done

>TAS

not a real speedrun

Do you have fucking memento disease?

what does "1 key" mean?

I think "butthurt" is the appropriate term here. Get off Cred Forums for tonight bud.

1 button press

>that buttjump around the arena vs bowser

holy shit all of my keks.

Nah.

I hate to defend this shitter user but there is no way you would be able to aim those PU jumps as a human on a 64

git gud

It's like 40 seconds faster, what are you saying?

its not about getting good
its straight up established to be not possible

Just follow this route.
youtube.com/watch?v=JYgjmOwvTF0

Do it then.

Film yourself doing it in real time on a console.

What makes it impossible?
good strawman my fellow channer

>Strawman

How is this 1 button?

Explain me.

Have you never played SM64?
It's the boss key obviously

They only have to turn the console power on and then the run plays itself.

what is it faster to play the jap version?

It's not about buttons, it's about only getting one of Bowser's keys. You skip the first Bowser fight entirely.

Pff, I can do it in 0.5 keys.

Oh.

Fuck me I'm stupid. I thought by '1 key' they meant '1 button'.

>Posted exactly 20 years from SM64's US release date

well some retard earlier in the thread said that so i don't blame you

Masaka?! H-he's fast!

Did he get paste the pole without touching it, or did it just look like that?

Well okay Henry, if that's even your real name

Did he get past the pole without touching it, or did it just look like that?

There's a glitch where you can snap to a hangable ceiling by bumping your head on a lower ceiling while holding A.
The game thinks
>he's at a ceiling
>he's holding A
>there's a hangable ceiling above him
And it goes from there. Sadly this glitch requires an A press.

Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=-rTBD3eTK8s

>Did he get past the pole without touching it,
Yes

It's pretty easy to get past it when you can fucking jump

There's what, 2 keys? "1 key" isn't that impressive.
If its the TAS record, then just say that.

Yes, but you have to jump to do it, which won't save any A presses.

>tool assisted speedrun

are you stupid or something?

This isn't a 0 A buttons run you fucking retard
I don't even know if this is baiting at this point

Why would you paste a pole

1 key is the name of the route you fucking retard

>there are actually people who in 1996 paid $60 for a 4 minute game

Bet they feel pretty silly

>There's what, 2 keys? "1 key" isn't that impressive.
What are you even trying to say here

we don't care that you don't care

if you don't like the thread, then don't post in it, hide it, and go to a thread that you like

Pasta pole?

TAS vids are the only ones worth watching.

meh

TAS
>Pushing a game to the limit with perfect inputs, for the purpose of making an entertaining video as well as get the fastest possible time.

Speedrun
>watching the accomplishments of a turbo autist who grinds out inputs, full of circlejerking, drama, and streaming jewing

>people actually prefer speedruns to TAS videos

I call bullshit - this is completely TAS.

it depends on the tas and speed run
a lot of TAS games can be enjoyable like family feud and the what not
a lot of times they are kind of boring

no shit retard

it's a bot doing the inputs to make sure it's possible on console rather than being only possible thanks to emulator quirks

>I call bullshit - this is completely TAS.
Did the words "TAS" in the title and "Tool assisted speedrun" in the description tip you off or did you figure that out all by yourself

>full of circlejerking, drama, and streaming jewing
There's your answer. It's not about the games.

Specifically its a lack of filtering. They turned off the bilinear filtering that the N64 normally does.

>not enjoying seeing people pull off crazy feats of hand/eye coordination to speed through the game

Dont be mad just because you've never been good at anything in life

So you agree.

If it was that, the textures would all be pixelated. This is just a shitty filter.

What's the point of sequence breaking in a speedrun? If it's like a warp pipe in super mario bros that's fine, but using exploits to reach the end faster isn't really playing the game as fast as possible, it's skipping the game entirely.

The point is to reach the end as fast as possible.

It answers the question of " what is the actual fastest time this game can be completed in?"

>Tool assisted speedrun
No it's a TAS. not a speedrun.

m8

TOP YAHOO

But how do we know this is really the fastest?

What's the point of speedrunning if you're intentionally not going as fast as possible?

What the fuck are you even talking about

It's not completed though. virtually none of the game has been played.

any other cool TAs runs?

We don't, but this is seriously pushing the limits of what could be considered possible in the engine. Who knows, maybe one day they'll figure out how to mess with the RAM with 4 controllers connected and skip into the credits.

We don't, but it's the fastest we know of as of this moment.

Until someone does so faster, it is the fastest anyone can beat the game.

But the game's over.

With current knowledge, yes

They started from the beginning and stopped at the end and for this category that's the only requirement, your arbitrary rules as to what's enough of the game don't apply

You post answers your own question. At what point do you draw the line between "no that's not cool" and "sure, you can go ahead and use that"

What is "completed"?

This isn't the fastest run though, this is the 1'key run, whereas we're currently at 9 or 10 a presses. This run has way more. That's why it's not a speedrun, but a TAS.

>"""""strawman"""""
I don't think it means what you think it means.

>Speedrunning

youtube.com/watch?v=b56N17d4WnM

Mario is legit son.

>strawman

Ah you kids just love throwing that word around dontcha?

This one always cracks me up seeing how fucking fast the game goes by.
youtu.be/brSsTm_yz0U

different definitions of what "completion" is, any% is usually defined as "reach the credits"

as for why, more like why not? it's a challenge. there are other types of runs and people run those, too. different people like different things, who are you to tell people how to have fun?

Reminder that this run was only made possible by the discovery of PUs and QPUs last year.

Do you prefer runs that skip most of the game or runs that just play the game perfectly?

Whatever you say """"""""Henry"""""""""

I love hearing Mario go "Yahoo! y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yahoo!

Peach doesn't talk in the intro, which apparently makes it slightly faster.

Parallel universes have been known for a long time, it's just only know did we realize they could be useful.

They aren't even my rules, they're the rules of the game put in place by the developers. You have to get 8 stars to fight bowser once, 31 to fight him a second time and 70 to fight him the final time.

>being this much of a newfag

>You have to get 8 stars to fight bowser once, 31 to fight him a second time and 70 to fight him the final time.
Apparently not.

youtu.be/5cLWhG5CGYI

Runs that skip the game perfectly with ninja moves.

every speedrun/tas thread has newfriends complaining about people doing fast routes instead of just watching the 100% glitchless routes they like

mostly the latter but the ones that skip the game can be interesting as long as it's coherent. like in OP's i could see the runners were clipping through the world by going super fast or something and hitting the loading zones, so that made sense.

>skips Bowser in the Dark World by clipping through the moat door backwards
Nice. I remember when they couldn't even beat the game without Board Bowser's Sub

You just described 70 star and that's another category of the game

You're free to like whichever category you like but complaining that others shouldn't exist because they make you buttmad is the pettiest fucking shit

>70 stars
>"""""""""""""""""""completed""""""""""""""""""""""""

>wasting your life exploiting old games for an imaginary spotlight

I remember being blown away by 16 star runs.

Because it's stupid and you're stupid for liking it. If you don't want people telling you that you should go make a TAS hugbox general on /vg/.

>instead of just watching the 100% glitchless routes they like
Probably because they're so boring they lose interest and then come here to shitpost.

>ywn butt-jump with mario

>Wasting your life by posting anime screenshots on an internet discussion board for autists

is this that new mario maker game I heard about?

>wasting your life posting on Cred Forums

nice bait

>this kills the thread

damn. Dismantled

>This kills the person eating it

Is there anyone who can defeat the Jack Burger?

damn son

just wash it down with some bleach.

The football one. It's so weird, it goes like 99-0.

big black cock

youtu.be/fPuOFrpiboM
youtu.be/GOfcvPf-22k

>Le speedruns are better than TAS meme
Who the fuck wants to watch someone play through a fucking game and abuse glitches that anyone can do?

I like seeing things done as fast as POSSIBLE, and doing things that humans CAN'T do. That's what's fun about watching TAS's. Why would I watch someone play a game? I'd just play the game.

Tyler Kehne is the true prophet, not that kid pannenkeok. Tyler found that door manipulation that is used for your fag's precious parallel universe jump as well as tasing SM64 under 5 minutes.

You ever actually see human speedrun threads? It's all about the stupid eceleb drama.

>tfw all tas threads killed by "hurr y do they skip prts of game" memes that people STILL fall for

>There are a number of precautions you have to take when using the PU glitch, to ensure that it does not crash on console: -Use of Fixed Camera: The camera must stay in the real map at all times, or the game will crash. This can be done by switching the function of the R button from “Mario” cam to “Fixed”, which can be done in the Pause menu when Mario is at rest in a level. There are some places in the game where the camera will get stuck in an area even without fixed cam, but these are uncommon. Switching to fixed cam takes 6f. -Avoiding collisions while running through PUs: If Mario runs into a wall, a ceiling, or OOB, the game will crash. This makes running into the moat door difficult, but there are two ways to avoid this. One is to only use QPU movement. This has the disadvantage of eliminating 93.75% of possible routes. The other is to use no-input running to return to the real map, which comes with a frame penalty. With perfect precision, this penalty can be eliminated to 1f, which is what was done in this TAS. -Having too much speed: This wasn’t a factor in the TAS, but it is good to know.

>For most of the development of this TAS, the reason for these crashes were unknown, and Tyler had to find the workarounds by experimentation. However, Peter Fedak did some excellent detective work, involving an ingenious setup with an EverDrive that exported crash data to a save file. He found that the ultimate cause of all PU crashes comes from the float-to-integer conversion instructions, usually the TRUNC family. If the float that is being converted is outside the range of a 4-byte integer, the console will throw an Invalid Operation Exception and the game will crash. On Intel processors however, conversions of that nature will simply overflow the value, so all emulators implement these instructions incorrectly. The contexts where TRUNC is invoked can vary a lot, but it is the ultimate culprit in every PU crash we have found.

Interesting.

This was neat

Explaining interesting shit for a wider audience is always more interesting than making a fucking post on a forum nobody visits.

Is this some qpu shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=tafCE6GJrhQ

hey OP

It's not really a crazy feat when 90% is resetting until you get it right

Who the fuck wants to watch a robot play through a game and abuse glitches that anyone can do? You may as well just use a gameshark to beat the game in a minute. REAL skill comes from watching someone beat the game as fast as possible with no glitches or skips

I'd rather read his shit on text, because if he's not talking you're just waiting for the text to go by faster

It's always interesting to see massive glitch abuse

>REAL skill comes from watching someone beat the game as fast as possible with no glitches or skips
Yes. It takes a lot of skill to watch boring shit like that.

>being able to lift a car isn't really a crazy feat when 90% of it is just training your body until you can lift it

There's no training involved. You ever hear the hypothetical analogy of monkeys on typewriters? That's what speedrunning is.

More like 99%.

As an exhibition of skill or muscle memory or whatever, speedruns are pretty great. I enjoy the casual get-together events, and also WR runs with post-commentary explaining things.

When it comes down to just watching some faggot reset Pokemon for 4 hours until he gets perfect IVs, that's when I draw the line. While some retards might think that the "will this be teh urn or not" is enough reason to keep watching, the reality is there are far better things to do with your time.

>Implying you'd honestly want to watch the training part.

What does that accomplish?

>using A presses
disgusting

no

the absolute madman

>Filters

>that goal scream
I've heard this before.
youtu.be/nQ1AiqovElY?t=2s

t. narcissa wright

it's already shown that you're a nut case attention whore that will make you change gender after global embarrassment

that was a sweet ass move

I think both regular speedruns and TASes are fun and not restricting categories is good for variety

An key is an key. You can't say it's only a half.

>An key

thats cool and all but how many A presses were there?

a key is a key you can't say it's only an half key

I don't understand why people bitch about TAS videos. Both TAS and speedruns are interesting to watch for different reasons.

Pretty sure I've seen pannenkoek do that exact move before.

>1+2 = Donkey Kong
This amuses me

Yeah right.

>Tool assisted
Who the fuck cares.

>the credits are longer than the run

>H-HE IS FAST!!!

I don't think you understand what a TAS is.

Yes, TAS's are E-Z mode and no effort goes into them at all ;).

that's called a 70 star speedrun, some people do those kinds of runs

the video OP posted is called an any% speedrun, where the only requirement is to reach the credits
they're the most popular kind of speedrun to do in TAS (Tool Assisted Speedrun) runs

my nips got hard

Utterly out fucking skilled

>agility vs strength.webm

Why do people like you even bother coming into speedrun threads when you clearly do not like speedruns?

>Teleports behind you

>glitching

not a real speedrun

Fucking nice.

This, Bowser, is my World

so this is the power of Higher Mario Theory

You think i'm trapped in here, with you?!

it's almost there, faggot. Give pannenkoek some time, he's down to the last a press he needs circumvent.

>faster than fast, quicker than quick
>I am Lightning

I'm good at sucking your dick.

What is that one noise that is made every time Mario says "Yahoo!"?

>Japanese version doesn't have Peach reading the letter at the beginning

I didn't know that. That's unusual.

Imagine being Peach, trapped in the castle and watching Mario doing all of this.

>That spin around the bowser arena

H-HE'S FAST!

yahoo

>TAS

Just make a real machinama you fucks

>title says 1 key TAS
>I call bullshit but whatever
>watch video
>presses a shit load of keys immediately
Thanks for wasting my time OP

you are retarded
we get it

That doesn't even make any sense.

>Scuba diver but better
>I bust in rhymes my nigga
>abracadabra I win
>every time it cuts to the other team

If you are going to spend hours autisticly posing models, just add a shit plot narrated with soundbites or subtitles and make something actluy halfway interesting

>N-NANI?!?!?

>autistically posing models

wat

>posing models
Epic trolling m8 but you know you can just download the input file yourself and run it in an emulator
tasvideos.org/5237S.html

>implying controlling button presses down to the millisecond just isn't a shit pre-recorded puppet trick

learn a real skill instead of wasting time with this shit

>W-W-WELL WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT PRESSING A BUTTON IS JUST POSING A CHARACTER ANYWAY

now this is what I call backpedaling

>watched a Mario 64 TAS years ago, think it is all nonsense bullshit with backwards long jumps
>realize now that he was just building speed

>implying its not the same

go recreate anything done in any of these tool assisted videos in real time

Protip: you can't and you are basically doing a shit animation job playing with a physics engine

>the backpedaling continues
just admit that you thought TAS ment something else

>I don't have a comeback: the post

I know you don't faggot

tas has more in commen with animation the playing vidya

get over it

Pannenkoek is only entertaining for his long winded exposition. Otherwise this shit is just breaking the glitchy pile of shit that is SM64 and it's boring as hell.

I'm not sure you can have a comeback to someone being incoherent.

As soon as the credits song began tears started welling down my face.

such a good game

Shut up fags post TAS

Fuck, Japanese cartridges looked so much better than what we got.

They look like Chinese bootlegs.

Is there a video game character more powerful than Super Mario 64 Mario? Trip and the Big Rig, maybe.

Mr. Domino.

The pole.

yapoo

Fucking kek, Bowser didn't even see it coming.

why is it always the japanese version

japanese text goes by faster
only by a tiny bit but it its still faster

You no mess with Lo Wang.

>Chinese straw hat
>Japanese

I AM TRIGGERED!

>Tyler Kehne

That nigga's so autistic he makes Pannenkoek look like an alpha as fuck Chad in comparison.

But what's the point, the game has already been beaten with zero keys or stars

Are there any decent speedrun channels with commentary?
Something like AGDQ but without the AGDQ

Thats not how the game is programmed you fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=ksJBMt_frcY

>That part where he breaks reality

Whats with Mario 64 and attracting so much autism lately?

You need at least one key, to open the upstairs of the castle. Skipping Bowser 1 saves a lot of time, and using the moat door without draining the water has been a goal for speedrunners for 20 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=yvxdLH1ejaA
HOLLLYYY SHIIIIIIT

Imagine being Bowser in this
>Just what the fuck happened to this cunt after we beat Smitty holy shit

For what purpose?

OUT
FUCKING
SKILLED

I think it looks better that way.
A lot more crisp while keeping the N64 look

So what was the answer to this?

There isn't one, that's the only thing stopping a zero a press run from happening if I'm not mistaken. That dam pole

>posting same exact video in the same thread twice

Bowser never had a chance

Actually it's you fight Bowser by getting to the warp zones that lead you to him. If you can do that in the fastest possible time, you've won the game.

On top of what said, those are usually the initial releases, and usually have glitches that get patched out of other releases

youtube.com/watch?v=oWbwmxVpqVI
>shine sparking Mario.
Jesus Christ

Nothing personel Gay Bowser

So THAT'S why he's called Jump Man

>This many amazed replies
So you guys didn't watch the video this thread is discussing. Got it.

And here I thought remaking Pong and Snake in SMW was impressive.

>that part where he starts changing forms

That can't be real

I'm so fucking confused

did shiggy guess right

>Literally cheating by phasing through the scenery

I never got the idea behind TAS. Why even bother if you're going to cheat?

is there no way to hyperspeed BLJ through the door to get upstairs?

you're a retard

You don't like seeing games being utterly obliterated?

So if they can Y-Y-Y-Y-YAHOO their way through the bottom locked door why not the top one?

The shell shield is cool as fuck. They should implement it in a real mario game.

>they can Y-Y-Y-Y-YAHOO their way through the bottom locked door
No, they can't. That's why they had to clip backwards thorugh the door in the moat.

Speedruns never cease to amaze me.
Hey, remember Cosmo?
I'm sure he's still an awesome guy who spends all his time running Zelda still. Man what a cool guy. May he never change.

Shit, my mistake.

So whats so special about locked doors? Why can speedrunners get through the star doors easily but not them?

The animation of Mario going through the locked doors is what loads the next area of the castle. There's a small area behind the doors so it's not just darkness when you go through them, but those areas don't do anything besides that. The star doors and other regular doors don't have anything to do with loading the area behind them, so we can just skip them no problem. But if you don't have a key for a locked door, Mario will never open it and the next area of the castle can't be accessed.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAHOO

dis some crazy shit. how do they kee pfinding ways to molest this game so hard?

Now bring it arounnnndddd tooownnnn

>Emulator

>those awful filters

Get fucked kid

>Tool assisted

Faggot shit

>Samefagging

Fuck off kiddo

YAH WAH yayayayayayayayayayayayaya

>Fuck, Japanese cartridges looked so much better than what we got.

Most of them are just the logo of the game and some random artwork pasted on a solid color background. They're lazy as fuck.

OoT's is the most hideous. Looks like some kid scribbled all over it with a black marker.

>Tool Assisted
So...Using outside programs/resources to win in a cheap way?

Not interested.

Disliked.

Greetings, Reddit. What brings you all the way out here?

Oh, dearie me, of the whole World Wide Web you picked out a singularly website that you're accusing, for some strange reason, of another user perusing, which may or may not be true in any sense or regard. Rather than that, why not watch a real, non-cheated video?

youtube.com/watch?v=lk1w3hcQT7g

>Do you prefer runs that skip most of the game or runs that just play the game perfectly?
Playing within the rules is interesting when you get to see an intense, almost matrix-like fight happen; Like if a computer AI was legitimately playing the game perfectly. For example, watching a real-time strategy game TAS would be mind-bending as each unit is moved individually and perfectly to land hits, dodge shots, and abuse the enemy AI.

Watching someone "swim in water" outside the level, or move up and down a staircase for 10 minutes to reach the end-game trigger isn't as fun, but is still interesting as a concept.

Fuck off, faggot. A lot of work goes into TAS's. It's not "cheating". It's to show how fast a game can theoretically be beaten. Who cares if it's not some neckbeard performing the run in real time? It's still interesting.

this is some advanced shit

>t-tas runs are cheats!!11
>I'm not reddit i swear

I want this "TAS-runs are cheats" meme to end, they're not supposed to be compared to regular speedruns you troglodyte.

youtube.com/watch?v=OHbeOq5sdlo

Literally the only good looking one is B-K.

That's cool. A decent improvement over the old route, for sure.
A key skip would be hype.

Yahoo! Yahoo! Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yahoo!

Wa!

Wa!

Wa!

Yahoo! -yy-y-y-y-y-y-y--y-yahoo!

Woosh

>your show sucks

The counter on the save had 399

Literally nobody cares about """real""" speedruns
TAS are interesting BECAUSE they do things to the game that aren't otherwise possible with imperfect human input

Just like now no-glitch runs are fucking useless and only interest autists who actually care about how fast you can play a video game, and glitch runs actually let you learn more about the game by seeing how it can be broken

because it's a compelling proof of concept.
The only "cheat" is frame advancement, IE, playing the game with full control during each individual frame for input. Hacking the game to beat the game fast would be pointless and prove nothing, but a tas is something that could, in theory, be done on console, except that no human would have the reflexes to do so.

Speedrunning

>E-celeb bullshit
>Begging for handouts
>3 minutes of entertainment
>Skips all the good portions of a game

Half-A pressing

>Combined scientific effort
>Pays YOU a bounty for discovering something
>Literal hours of complex mathematical equations to keep you entertained
>Goes through every bit of the game so you don't miss a thing

How can the neckbeards even compete?

this has been going on for over 10 years, only the attention is recent

SM64 always received attention. Romhacks were the big thing 2 years ago (including making a fucking multiplayer mode), before that it was the retexturing etc.

It's such a wonder of a game, no wonder people are fascinated by it.

My fuckin youtube glitched after the dinosaur what the fuck scared me a little

lol

giga bowser

>single A press

Don't you have to press A before every single wall jump?

I think he's kicking off the walls but I could be wrong

[buttstomps behind you]

OOGA DE BOOGA

>Super Mario 64 has transcended

Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YAHOO

Glad to see they finally managed to do it!

For a few months it looked like it was all hype and no substance, but that was well worth the wait!

WHO CARES FAGGOT

mom:go to bed!
me:okay mom let just finish this game
mom:fine, you have 5 minutes!
me:*does everything in this video*
mom:0_0

>Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YAHOO

Shitpost elsewhere

Can someone explain what actually happens when the do the

>y-y-y-y-y-yahoo!

thing? I see it all the time but have no idea what it is

>ZOMBIE PARTY ATTENDANT

It's called a Backwards Long Jump.
I have no idea how it works.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJJCDycAaPI

>grabs key
>shows a star

wait a minute what

Mario's speed doesn't have a negative cap and backwards long jumps merely increment his speed in a direction, so he can build up speed indefinitely as long as he has the geometry available to do it with.

If he's going backwards fast enough on a steep slope, when he jumps, his backwards momentum will carry him into the slope allowing him to immediately jump again.

With rising platforms, his jump is slower than the platforms raising, so he can immediately jump again.

With a low ceiling (which is why some stairs work iirc), the jump doesn't take him anywhere vertically

Eventually he has enough speed that in one frame of movement the game teleports him clean through a wall or door.

wasnt this at AGDQ or SGDQ?

youtube.com/watch?v=-x9Yr18S9K4
>Y-Y-Y-YAHOO
>Y-Y-Y-YAHOO

there was one guy that performed a TAS code execution by hand

was quite impressive, and i speedrun shit.

its one thing to speedrun (100% runs especially), its another to make a TAS run, its another to use TAS for code execution, and then its a whole different realm of existence to do code execution by hand

Yes.

If you're thinking of SMW, that one is about manipulating items in an incredibly specific order, which isn't as bad as having to input literal frame-perfect inputs. Still very impressive though.

>tfw this entire video is basically a "that kid" claim

Could you imagine if someone actually pulled this off without TAS? And back when the game first came out? Shit would cause an uproar.

EAT SHIT STR FAGS!