This fool is sitting on a beach somewhere in the Bahamas...

This fool is sitting on a beach somewhere in the Bahamas, spending your money on Mai Tais while flashing that shit-eating grin of his at some island honey with huge tits and a tight coconut ass

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/321B.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=0t0uCWjQ6Og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Right now, he's spending almost every penny he's made getting a good defense lawyer for the lawsuit he's facing.

Let it go, OP. The guy didn't hurt you, you probably didn't even buy his game, let it go.

ITS NOT FAIR BROS

>my money
>implying I ever thought NMS would be worth pirating, much less buying

Confused because that's a very odd way to handle a lawsuit.

You mean he's spending plebbit's money. None of us fell for that shit.

>spending your money
no he isn't

I just hope he's happy and wish him the best in life.

>implying anyone cares

My default mood is "I want to kill myself I hate being alive so much why do I exist I didn't ask to be born." It's not really possible to make me feel worse than I constantly do. Vidya and books are just adequate distractions from my own mind that I can keep going to work and paying my bills with some vidya therapy. Anti-depressants, world travel, diet and nutrition, exercise, and every other positive lifestyle change you're supposed to use to feel better. I have just accepted that one day I'll hit the tipping point and find a nearby train track or sufficiently tall building to end my life and until then I'll distract myself.

So it doesn't many me feel anything user.

he spending sony's money who was dumb enough to find him

this

>post yfw you didn't fall for the No Man's Sky hype

>lawsuit
wew lad

I hope he has enough because he's never showing his face again.

and Tmartn is in the Bahamas spending the money you lost on his csgo gambling site. You Gen Z failures can't stop giving people money so of course everyone shits on you, and the scamming stop until you pull your heads out of your asses.

He will make a sequel and all of you will buy it.

he's suckin on the exhaust pipe of joe danger's bike

I don't care as long as he never makes videogames anymore.

>spending your money
Not my money, skaglick.

>your money

Coconuts are very hairy

Atleast you are not Anthony Burch

To be honest, I envy the little fucker... I didn't buy the game, was never interested in it, never played it and never will, but his piece of shit game made almost half a billion funbux on steam alone, of course after all the shot and Sony he didn't get nearly as much but still he is a millionaire now, you can't really find shit about his personal life etc. online, and he's sitting on a pile of cash somewhere not giving a fuck about any of the normie faggots who bought his game for 60 panty droppers....

Now if you don't think that's actually pretty fucking alpha then you're either salty because he's spending your hard earned money or you're a dumb moralfag

Actually right now he's working hard on updating the game and adding new features. That's why he doesn't have time to update his Twitter.

wolf of wall street style movie when

Well is he spending plebbits money or not, you're contradicting yourself

this is truly art

>mind blow

unironicaly, i imagine him crying like a bitch in his bed
in some degree, i bet it's true

But of course he is.

I'm probably less happy than him so I'm objectively worse.

I'd rather be a shitty person oblivious and happy than a decent man aware and miserable. All that matters between cradle and grave is having a positive emotional experience more often than not. When you die you stop existing so that's really all there is.

Jesus you guys so know little about your favorite hobby's industry. It's embarassing dudes.

>only took a month to drop to below 5000
Truly this year's Evolve

Things change in development and it has been stated beforehand that it was not a multiplayer game. He'll be fine

>unironicaly, i imagine him crying like a bitch in his bed

You sound like you are 15 and in your I hate everything because I'm so smart and not dumb enough to enjoy life phase.
If you aren't go seek help. Or don't I don't really care. Therapy exists for a reason

I doubt it. Obtaining lots of money is the easy part, keeping it that way is a full time job.

>huge tits and a tight coconut ass
You are wrong here. This guy prefer big black cocks to make them footjobs.

>He actually bought NMS
>He listened to delusional gaf shitters

>spending your money

Not MY money.

This fool is sitting in an office talking to his lawyer about how they're going to deflect these false advertisement claims

Oh OK, this is a feels thread now I guess

mfw

I'm 25.

I did get help. It didn't help. After 10 years of doing literally every single thing you're supposed to to snap out of it there's not much else to do other than be a miserable fuck.

I didn't buy that shit. I only know one person who did and they're a complete idiot because they couldn't even be bothered to refund it when shit hit the fan, so whatever. Fuck 'em both.

E3 should be illegal

webm.land/media/321B.webm

Take your blog elsewhere please and thank you

I would if you called me a faggot and told me to kill myself but you were polite so I think you're the one that needs to leave you colossal retard.

We as gamers need to stand together and be grateful that NMS came out at all. Stop criticizing Sean because he tried to make a game. Have you made a game? Didn't think so...

EDIT: Wow 300 upvotes! Thanks!

EDIT 2: 1000 upvotes! I'm literally shaking!

EDIT 3: Reddit gold! This made my day! Keep narwhaling the bacon, friends!

I took therapy and I turned my life around in a year, sounds like you're just a failure of a human being.

Everyone who got scammed by this fucker deserves it right away for being a dumbfuck who buys at day 1 or preorders games without checking how the game will turn out. Also the ones who fund games at kikestater.

I actually posted the Eurogamer article about them getting investigated on r/games and got about 5,500 upvotes. Thanks to Cred Forums I saw it before they did.

Thanks for the gold bros!

Well yeah, no shit.

Hi Brainwarts.

Well no shit, could I have made it any more obvious?

You want a cookie dickwad?

I was just saying hi, you aggressive nigger. Take a chill pill

>yfw we find out he actually hung himself shortly after release

I hope he gets away with it. More gamers should be fleeced for being so ball-numbingly stupid. Never seen a more gullible consumer base in my life.

Take a chill dick in your face you cock reaper

hi

Buy he literally said the words time and time again that there IS multiplayer and character interaction in the game. He said it was a rare occurrence because of the games size, but that was proven to be a lie.

He didn't cover his ass entirely.

youtube.com/watch?v=0t0uCWjQ6Og

Show my literally one thing that could be considered false advertising on the steam page for the game. You can't. Everything mentioned could have been in the game at some point, but again things can easily change during development. The game came out and you have been advised before the game released that multiplayer would not be a feature. I highly doubt anything will come of this.

You wanna fuck?

>on the steam page
Moving the goalposts already, eh?

>He doesn't know about

>
>Show my literally one thing that could be considered false advertising on the steam page for the game.
The graphics, animals, ecosystems, space combat and structures featured in the screenshots and trailers. Downgrades are bound to happen, I get that, but this was clearly them scripting the entire advertisements for the game. The things I listed are also under investigation so don't say "those don't count" because according to the organization that specializes in this, they can.

>Everything mentioned could have been in the game at some point, but again things can easily change during development.
And they're usually followed by announcements, especially the deletion of something like multiplayer. Please show me the announcement where Sean said, clear as water, that multiplayer was cut. I'll wait.

>The game came out and you have been advised before the game released that multiplayer would not be a feature.
Wrong. He never stated before release that multiplayer wasn't going to be in the game. In fact, he stated the complete opposite nearly 6 times in interviews and tweets.

>I highly doubt anything will come of this.
You're probably right, but I wish this industry would fucking shape up already.

I have not moved a goalpost.

I knew from the beginning that it was going to be shit and NOBODY believed me!

Anyone who got hyped by this game has no one to blame but themselves. It was obvious from the get go what this game was going to be. Let it go guys.

>Notch
>Lies his way to riches
>completely ok

>Sean
>attempts to lie his way to riches
>sodomized into oblivion, cannot even show his face publicly anymore

Was it because he got caught? Maybe they should've viralled on Cred Forums and did early access while they were promising shit down the road.