How come no one ever thought about doing fantasy leagues with video games?

How come no one ever thought about doing fantasy leagues with video games?

I mean, it's the perfect foundation for fantasy type games. Such as during Dota 2 or League tournaments. It would even be good for Counter Strike GO.

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=x + y = 1.1, y = x + 1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5 cents

Ball costs $0.05

How can anyone not be able to work that out.

5 sins

5 rubles

>being this retarded

wew laddy

How much is tax?

to keep the thread on track

Let the ball's price be a variable x
then the bat's price is $1 more than it, i.e. x+1

Adding the two equals $1.10

x + (x+1) = 1.10
2x + 1 = 1.10
2x = 1.10 - 1
2x = 0.10
x = 0.05

the ball costs 5 cents fucking OP you only created the thread so people would go full retard over this

2 dollars

X + (X+1)=1.10

It's 10 cents, isn't it?

Kill yourself.

>>>/facebook/

>not knowing what 1.1-1 is

>Baiting this hard

>so people would go full retard over this
>first five posts get it right
Unless you're talking about shitposters who'll imply it's wrong.

It's actually 5c for the bat and 5c for the ball, but you have to tip the cashier.

The ball costs 10 cents

1.10 - 1 = 0.10

In 2015, 25 units of Skub were purchased for $9.00 each, and 12 units of Buks were purchased for $2.50 each.

In 2016, 30 units of Skub were purchased for $7.00 each, and 20 units of Buks were purchased for $1.50 each.

Calculate the consumer price index and rate of inflation for 2016. Show your work.

That's what always happens.
Then some people start do doubt themselves and others get mad that someone's wrong on the internet.

I'm just gonna assume people are just pretending to be retarded

Fair enough.

Fuck off skub fags

this

fucking this

it didn't ask you anything fucking else other than that the fucking BAT is 1 dollar out of 1.10 for both, making the GODDAMN BALL 10 FUCKING CENTS!

NO TAX
NO OTHER SHIT

BALL = 1 DOLLAR
BAT = 10 CENTS

TOTAL COST = 1.10!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Paying for Skub

The ball is $0.05 cents.
1 dollar more than $0.05 is $1.05. In total that's $1.10.

>Answering the problem

Neon Cred Forums

Doesn't CSGO have that Pick'em thing?

You forgot the taxes dumbass

But that's only .90c more
It has to be $1 more

I hope you are just acting retarded

If the ball cost 10 cents and the bat costs $1.00 more than the ball, then the bat would cost $1.10 for a grand total of $1.20. The correct answer to this problem is that the ball costs 5 cents and the bat costs — at a dollar more — $1.05 for a grand total of $1.10

pretty good value desu

This has to be bait.

But 1 dollar *more* than .10 isn't 1.10 in total, it's 1.20, because .10 + (one dollar more than .10 = 1.10) = 1.20

to answer your question OP they have. They usually have a fantasy league mini game in every valve tournament for dota

NO!
YOU FUCKING FUCKS!

STOP WITH YOUR TRICKY GOOKERY!

BAT IS 1 DOLLAR MORE THAN THE 10 CENT BALL MAKING IT 1.10 TOTAL PRICE

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOO

I know League of Legends has a fantasy draft thing for their esports shit. Never got the idea behind fantasy leagues in anything really, even actual sports. Shit's retarded.

This isn't a "trick" question like what usually gets posted on Cred Forums as bait. It's just that if you don't pay attention you will miss the secondary requirement and think of it as an easy problem. People saying .10 are baiting.

Dota 2 has fantasy league thingy. you can´t win money or anything i think. just items

90 cents you retards.
Bat 1.00 - Ball 0.10 = 0.90

A dollar more than 10 cents is a $1.10 though. You're adding a dollar on top of what the ball already costs to find the price of the bat.

You've been duped, user.

The bat costs 1 dollar more than the ball, not one dollar.

if the ball is 10c, then the bat would be 1.10. Add them together and you get 1.20.

There is literally a website that can solve this for you.

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=x + y = 1.1, y = x + 1