Princess Maker 2 Refine

In which anons are terrible dads that can't keep their daughters slim.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/wIy8C
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To be fair to do anything you need stamina and it hard to keep that high without getting fat.

how the fuck do you guys manage to do this, just keep her on a normal diet and send her fat ass to the beach in the summer.

So Refine or the old version?

Vacations cost more than just changing her diet which actually saves you money. She'll get over that sickness with a little bed rest no problem.

i'd rather pay the slightly extra money for the weight loss, the stress reduction and the fatherly love desu. all the weight loss options reduce her stamina/con, which means it'll be even easier for her to get sick in the future.

well, those are Lilly's final stats. Didn't manage to slim her down into her oujo-sama dress before her birthday

from her burly lumberjack childhood, to her dancing prodigy and then court debut, and me not knowing what the hell is going on, this has been a wild ride. Can't wait to see how she turns out

I stand by my question.

I prefer Refine. I've wanted to play the game with voices for over a decade already. And I am really glad to finally be able to.
I've also completely played the old version an utterly ridiculous amount already, so I just appreciate that it's every tiny bit different in general.

That's me though. But yeah. It's neat that the game runs without emulation. It's neat that it plays waves over midis, and I personally love that it has voice acting. I also like that I can get the endings I couldn't get in the unfinished dos release.

Depends on what you're looking for. Refine has full voice acting while the original has a cheat where you can make her nude and watch her development up close and personal. Otherwise they're pretty much the same game.

I'M TRYING OKAY?

She's doomed. The gods will tell you they feel sorry for her.

>her 18th birthday
>she gets sick and I can't afford a gift
I'm the best dad.

Can my daughter become a gothic lolita in 5?

Your daughter is pretty cute user. I wish her luck and a good end.

>birthday
>sick
>no gift
Aww.

Yes. It's pretty rad.

>He didn't win ALL the competitions

You're a failure as a parent.

Why is your daughter an eloquent retard?

>that forehead
ugh

post the uncensored cheat screen you jerk

Just download it. I don't want to get banned.

I'll explain this to you.
Conversation/Speech is a bullshit stat.
The only way to raise it will cause your Int to plummet to nothing.
The only acceptable way to raise int back up lowers mag defense.
The only acceptable way to raise mag def is the unacceptable way to raise int.
If you don't have an attack strategy for your stats, you'll fail your daughter and doom her to a pathetic life.

Plan for your child's future, user.

>that part where she talks japanese
well I think she said daijoubou so it's not too bad right??

>she became a pro dancer
ok good enough
>she fucked up her show before everyone because no stamina
WAKE ME UP
>she then became a simple dancing coach under the coach teacher
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>the godess roasts me "eh everyone makes their own choices huh bub? too bad she sucks at what she does. At least she's married she could be a good mother"
[CANT WAKE UP]

all in all this was still better than the farmer ending this was heading towards. 10/10 game it was a heartwarming experience

Just upload the pic to imgur you donut

you starved your daughter out of her dream. good job, user.

On my last playthrough, my daughter ended up becoming a cheap whore. Good thing I said yes to the dragon marrying her, so he ended up saving her from a life of that.

The cherubs are looking in disgust.
JUDGING YOU.

>FGT REP

Her faggot reputation seems awful low.

>10/10 game it was a heartwarming experience
It really is special.

Torrent when?

play the DOS version you cheap fuck

Fine but I'm only going to post the last save I have handy. Not gonna go to the trouble of posting a nude of every age.

imgur.com/a/wIy8C

>daughter is a truly upstanding little girl
>adventuring and solving mysteries, winning contests and fame
>the dragon takes notice and arranges a marriage between your daughter and the young dragon

>but then life goes to fucking shit
>she becomes an utter delinquent and starts skipping out on work and study, in addition to completely embezzling and fucking up the family funds
>her stats plummets and her adventuring is no longer successful and the contests have all turned into disaster
>with the money running out and her failing at fucking everything, resort to the shadier jobs in order to compensate

>it works for a while and things turn around
>she even gets raises and things really look like things are successful again if you ignore her work
>but then she grows sick from the stress, and starts failing even at being sexy eye candy
>she turns 18, and with no other skills she ends up a lousy whore, and one of the worse ones to boot

>But the dragon is honour bound
>He still takes her hand in marriage
Like ok. That is super neat I suppose. Thanks. And that guy would actually remember her from before she became a complete wreck, that must feel nice for her. A reminder that she wasn't always trash. But still. I mean, sorry dragon. And sorry daughter. It wasn't meant to be like this.

That forehead is cute.

>Google for a torrent
>Only valid results are Princess Maker threads on Cred Forums

All grills are 'Daddy's Little Slut' by the time I get through with them.

Unless they have a 'Big Brother Complex' in which case, they end up being good little sisters who are good little sisters to their big brothers AKA 'Big Brother's Little Sister Slut'

My kid was at like 80+ as a 12 or 13 year old. The sprite barely changes, I had no idea it was this bad. Had her on a diet for like a year and she was still a tublard.

I'm assuming this isn't in the remake, right

it isn't. you had to cheat to get that dress in the DOS version anyway.

Browser based DOS when?

You assume right. Only the DOS version has the nude cheat. Refine doesn't even have nude sprites hiding under her clothes.

Why can't you afford 15 bucks? It's a good game and worth it in my opinion.

Look at this fucking faggot

>all those silly people who think they can defeat my daughter in the fighting tournament

I have a torrent for the Japanese versions. Buy the only translated game faggots

what do you think I am made of money?

no i can't afford shit with my $20 000 student debt

hobos shaking their cash jars at me on the street have more money than I do

>fell for the college meme

Point and laugh fellas

I feel morally obliged to not support censorship

s-shut up

I'll get a job, eventually

right?

Alright, then I guess you can forget about getting the rest of the games in English.

>1215
>Not selling your daughters soul to Lucifon

it's not censored unless you live in Korea but keep waiting on that torrent.