Dragon Quest X might get localized if enough people don't shutup about it

>Dragon Quest X might get localized if enough people don't shutup about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gtUqiyORww&list=PLFB08913A60F22C40
gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/14532/dragon-quest-ix-possible-to-play-completely-co-op
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Not posting the feedback instructions in the OP

Who is that? I want to fuck her.

It's one of the playable races in the game

if it's nothing like 9 I want no part of it.

I WANT TO FUCK THIS WOMAN

Your dreams of fucking are orge.

The best part is that it will be 100% on PC thanks to square finally not being retarded.

LITERAL SEMEN DEMON

I gotchu user.

This is copied from the last thread.

Copied from the translation campaign on Woodus.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings DQ fans!
I've been doing some research with Square Enix Support in an effort to get Dragon Quest X localized. I've had some pretty good success so far. Square Enix communicated to me that if they see enough support tickets requesting Dragon Quest X, they will consider the localization.

They have been very helpful and even offered to put me in contact with their developers, so this campaign has some realistic weight to it.

What I will need you to do is go to the Square Enix support page for any Dragon Quest game (for example, here's the one for Dragon Quest IX https:**t.co*7wtaGp04gN ) ( replace * with / ) and create a support ticket.

Here are the steps: 1. For Contact category choose Products & Services and for Contact Sub-Category choose Product Specifications.

2. Enter a subject line under contact details, and keep it to under 40 characters. For example: "DQX".

3. Hit Next. On the next page, hit Next again. Now choose Proceed to Email Support.

4. Enter in your contact information. Enter your email address twice. If you plan on creating multiple support tickets, please use a different email address per support ticket.
5. In 4000 characters or less, write a polite message to support asking for Dragon Quest X's localization. Once you submit your ticket draft you can preview it or edit it. Once you are satisfied, click Submit.

Please keep the message focused on Dragon Quest X for this campaign. If this experiment works then we can try focusing on other DQ games in the future. We can really do this! Thank you for your support.

>tfw you will never use her shoulder spikes as handles while you plow her raw from behind

DQX is basically Dragon Quest IX with better combat, story, and coop gameplay. As well as a better world to explore, closer to Dragon Quest VIII.

Its the fixed version of Dragon Quest IX.

Start drawing.

Ugh...
Just play FFXIV lol....

If this is true I'd lean towards it. However I don't really feel that 9 was broken. Although I always wondered what it could have been like if Level-5 wasn't bitched at in the dev process.

I want to shove my face in her bum.

But that game sucks user.

Isn't she an oni? Because apparently oni women are my new fetish.

Yooooooooooooo

sent

IX had definite problems. The most glaring of all, trying to have a heavy story when your characters don't react to anything, having the characters run around the field when it served no purpose to combat and not letting people play together until the post game. Dragon Quest X fixes all of these.

Uh, we want DQX specifically because its not FFXIV. That is to say, its not a reskinned WoW. It also handles tie ins to the DQ series better than Final Fantasy does for its series. Hell, it actually has better FF tie ins as well.

Play while your in this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=2gtUqiyORww&list=PLFB08913A60F22C40

>and not letting people play together until the post game

so basically you never played it. retards like you are the reason why square doesnt want to put out DQ games to the west

It does not have close to the amount of ff fanservice that FF14 has, don't be that guy.

Comming from a former DQX player ( Quit when my vpn fucked up and banned our accounts ) This is the most comfy game in existance.

Its honestly what you would have wanted in an MMO if you asked your childhood self. Sure, it may be a little dated and traditional, But there is truley nothing like it.

the world, the music and the comfyness are out of this world.

>Yoshi-P made DQ10 good and FF14 not as good

what did he mean by this

Yeah I'm pretty sure I played a lot of multi before the end game. I get that "oh no the mc has no reaction etc" but like with a good deal of DS titles they tried to address the player instead of just the in game character. Maybe I'm just an autist who roleplayed. All of the self contained stories I liked.

What's X's story like anyway?

Is it like IX and VII? Full of vignettes?

Did you play FFXI?

not him but im playing a ffxi 75 cap server atm and its fucking maximum comfy dude, i feel like i have a whole couch inside of my ass thats how comfy it is.

>having the characters run around the field when it served no purpose to combat

That was cool though. More turn-based RPG's should do stuff like that.

I really enjoyed the caterpillar. I heard from some rumor that originally there was supposed to be action oriented combat.

Have any of you faggots heard of importing? jfc

It did, it's why the animations and positioning is still there.

Japs lost their shit when they heard it wouldn't be the exact same battle system from DQ1 though.

It's a co-op heavy MMO, so you need a VPN, a way to pay your monthy fee in yen, and you won't be able to effectively strategize with teammates you can't talk to.

I agree with them, look at Fantasy Life, action RPG combat usually sucks. The way DQ9 turned out now is way more strategic and has more depth

>Actually wanting ARPG DQ
...na-nani?

One day, the original version of Fantasy Life is gonna leak, right?

You literally can't play with others in DQIX until beating the final boss.

Fantasy life was just grind central with no fucking story. The combat was also pretty low tier but if it actually had a better direction it could be tolerable .

What og ver?

I guess me along with the other people who did are fucking stupid user

gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/14532/dragon-quest-ix-possible-to-play-completely-co-op

Yup, 75 BRD/WHM

>However, I'm going to say that no, it is not really viable to play the game completely as co-op.
>Firstly, and probably most importantly, when playing in co-op, only the host player will progress through the story at all.

Yeah, I guess you were stupid.

9 is thrash tho

LEWDS WHEN

>Dragon Quest
>Strategy

Boomerang and Whip: The game.

pls post info

Why would I want a shitty mmo?

Localize XI or fuck off.

Kinda, yeah.

send a ticket to support the localization and it will get here sooner.

Shhhh user, they're coming.

Only the host progresses in the story, but they still experience it together.

A little hostile arent you? Calm the fuck down. Cred Forums likes dq, lets ensure we all get a peaceful respite.

Cunt.

>We got Heroes
>VII got released
>Builders is coming
>Heroes II is coming
>VIII is coming
>Devs want a international interest in X

XI is pretty much confirmed.

And after a couple story arcs, the person you're playing coop with is falling behind, since they get zero experience. Dragon Quest X fixed this problem by allowing all people, host or not, to gain EXP. So you can play the whole game with someone else and never have a penalty.

>not handles for throat fucking her
>either way you never will

>We got Heroes
Only because the Musou team basically bribes SquareEnix. They said they would localize it if SquareEnix wouldn't. And SquareEnix, being as prideful as they are, said they would (reluctantly) handle its western release.

>VII got released
>VIII is coming
Only because Yuji Horii 'slipped' and announced they were getting localized. Which SquareEnix tried to cover up for months. But couldn't. Once again, SquareEnix only acted because they were forced to.

>Heroes II is coming
Not confirmed by anyone.

>Devs want a international interest in X
Yes they do. But still doesn't mean its confirmed. It means the developers are fighting management to get it released.

>XI is pretty much confirmed.
No, it isn't. Unless we keep up actions like this.

Nice so there's a legit story to go through and what not.

Yo you originally said
>You literally can't play with others in DQIX until beating the final boss.

Who cares get mad somewhere else.

>Faggots push DQX for a western release
>It bombs hard
>Square Enix: "A-See noberry rikes Dragonu Questu! No more funding!"
>Dragon Quest 11 never makes it to the west

Sad part is I actually see this happening.

If you have a bro with the game you just do shit back and forth that way you don't overlevel without yo bro.

>red skin
muh dick

Does that work? Isnt the angle too low?

Who needs that when I got Dragon Quest Builders

You could use the horns on her head for that

>MMO
No thanks.

>Implying they translated VII in just a few months

It's "Doragon Kuesuto", baka.

I understand, but filling out the form shows foreign interest in dq regardless. Please take the time :)

If feel like the head horns are only 2 inches long at best so you couldn't really get a good grip.

You want the power of your forearms, sort of like fucking a rowing machine.

They probably translated it 3 years ago, but decided not to release it. They did the same for games like DQVI and IX on the DS.

But if you want to believe the PR from SquareEnix, they started localizing it because of 'fan demand'. And that would have been in less than a year. So what's more likely? They translated it years ago and didn't release it or in about 9 months?

why would they spend the time and money without releasing it? they're literally just throwing away money by doing that

Then send in a ticket asking for the other games you want. The point is we finally have a way that SE will listen to the fans. Utilize it.

Companies translate stuff and then don't release it all the time. As I said, they already had translated DQVI, IX and Joker 2, but weren't going to release it. They only released it when Nintendo covered all the costs.

Then you have stuff like Grand Knights History or Mother 3, which did get translated but never released.

>Mother 3

I think you mean Mother 1 user, there's no evidence that there has been a official Mother 3 translation.

>TFW when I know Japanese and don't need a translation.

I'll still join in the campaign anyway.

I'd love the PC version.

but I would also love if they'd bring over XI once its released

Question is: why release it now then?

That actually does happen occasionally. Nintendo completely translated the GB port of Mother 1, as "Earthbound Zero" and never released it. Someone got their hands on a beta cartridge of the game though and dumped the rom.

I dunno if that's the case with DQ7 but it's not like it's never happened before.

>95% of PS4s were sold oversees
>PS4 game not getting localized

I mean, you can play it now.

You just need a Japanese credit card.

You say that like it's a bad thing. FFXIV relying on other games is part of the reason it's bad

As was already said, because Yuji Horii make a mistake and said it was being translated. And the pride of SquareEnix is their Achilles heel.

Should we just contact Horii and do the same for XI then?

An eShop card is also an option if you're not a PCfag. I think you can even use US eShop cards in Japan, unlike PSN cards.

Just looked at some videos of this game on youtube.
Why does it look like a Vita game?

Cant get a good picture. Good enough I suppose

thats a great collection. and the arrangement is nice too.

>Dragonu Questu

pretty sure its Duragon kesssst

the ps4 version hasn't come out yet rumor has it will be the same version as the nx.

Since when does it have a TCG.

send that to Square Enix

It's actually Doraque.

If you know how to get a hold of him, please do.

Jap only